Tucker's Studio Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,613 Followers

Ginny's eyes twinkled again. A sexy smirk curled up on her lips.

"So we good?" she asked. "We goin' back to fairyland for more?"

"Yeah," Ralphy said, smiling a little, looking sexy as hell. "We're good."

"Just so ya know, I wanna go further than what we already did," Ginny said.

Ralphy's heart rate doubled.

"Further?" he said.

"Yeah. You know."

"Right there in front of people?"

"Yeah. Right there," Ginny said. "You know Tucker's gonna wanna put it on video, right? He thinks he's sneakin' up on us, but it's pretty easy to see that's what his devious mind's been anglin' for all along. It's a porn studio ya know."

"You sure you wanna do that Gin?"

"Ralphy, as long as you're with me, I'm all in."

———————

A thousand bucks a session. Five-hundred each. That's the deal they made with Tucker for video work. Tucker said, based on the chemistry he'd seen between them, they could come in a couple times a week if they wanted. If it stayed smokin' hot like the still pictures were, he'd pay 'em happily.

Ralphy and Ginny, they couldn't hardly wrap their heads around it. A thousand a week, on top of their diner pay? For fuckin'? Yeah, sign me up, they both said.

"If you want even more work I can set up some shoots with some other talent," Tucker said. "I got some guys that'd love to work with you Ginny."

She looked horrified for a quick second but hid it, and then she glanced at Ralphy.

"Yeah, no, I don't think I can do that," she said to Tucker.

"Think it over. No rush. How 'bout you Ralphy. I got some girls in mind for you."

Ralphy looked at Ginny. She was trying her best to give him a blank expression, but there was just a hint of something there.

"Maybe we can just keep it like this, huh? Me and Gin, like a team?"

"That's cool too," Tucker said. "You guys definitely got the chemistry together, that's for sure. Yeah, lets use it. So, we're all set then. Why don't you guys hit the dressing rooms. Marsha and Chip are waitin' for you. I'll see you out on set in a little bit."

Under the lights a little while later, Ralphy was in bed on a set made up to look like a hotel room. He was naked, with a sheet pulled up to his waist, reading a Playboy magazine. There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" he asked, kinda stiffly.

The door opened. It was Ginny, dressed like a maid. Her curly blonde wig had a hairnet on it and she had on different glasses. Cheaper, kind of old-fashioned looking things.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you said come in," she said. It was a pretty good line reading for a beginner.

"Oh, Yeah. You can come in," Ralphy said.

"I gotta change the sheets," Ginny said.

"I haven't got any clothes on," Ralphy said, fighting a smile.

"That's okay Mister," Ginny said. "I'll take mine off too, so we're even."

She and Ralphy burst out laughing. Chip and Marsha laughed too.

"All right," Tucker said with a chuckle. "Ginny, take it again from "That's okay Mister...""

"That's okay Mister. I'll take mine off too, so we're even."

She put down her bucket of cleaning supplies and unzipped her maid's dress. She stepped out of it, showing off her white lingerie — a sexy little bra, panties, garter belt and white stockings. She kept stripping until she had nothing on but the garter belt, stockings and white shoes.

She walked to the bed and pulled back the sheet. Ralphy's cock was in his hand, big and meaty and harder than fuck. They'd rehearsed the first part of the scene ten minutes before, with Ralphy in a robe and Ginny still in her clothes, so this part, from here on out, was all new. Tucker had told them to improvise. Do whatever felt right.

So there it was, Ginny's big time fantasy — Ralphy naked in bed. He looked like a dream. Ever since the big sixty-nine on the weight bench Ginny'd been waiting to get her hands on that meat again, dying to feel it, the way it throbbed in her hand, the way the heat poured off of it. She'd been waiting for a lot more too, the feel of it pounding into her, ripping her pussy right in two as it tried to find it's way to the middle of her insides. First things first though — that big fuckin' thing was goin' down her throat again.

Yeah, that's it. As soon as it went in she remembered that stuffed mouth feeling, like there was a live monster in there, a beast that she wasn't sure she could tame. She kinda hoped she'd never tame it. She wanted it to rattle the bars of it's cage, bend those bars right open and ravage the shit out of her. She could feel the energy in it as it slithered in and out of her throat. It was ready. Ready to rough her up good.

"Fuck me Mister," she said after she'd sucked the shit out of Ralphy. "Fuck me fuckin' hard."

Ralphy, he was as revved up as he'd ever been in his life. His whole body was on fire, like he was melting down before he even lit the match. Ginny was on her hands and knees, ready for anything. Just looking at her was almost too much for him.

Do whatever feels right, Tucker had said, so Ralphy licked Ginny's asshole. Yeah, that felt right. Then he fucked her pussy with his tongue, with his nose right up in that asshole. That felt right too.

Ginny, she had her head down and her arms out, clutching at the bedsheets. She writhed like a beautiful animal. A long-legged animal with one hell of an ass. Ralphy devoured the fuckin' thing with his mouth, and she came hard, just about losing her mind.

She was all shaky so Ralphy held her up on her knees. He knew he should give her a chance to recover but he just couldn't do it. He plowed his big cock into her, splitting that pretty pussy right in two, just like Ginny had dreamed. The orgasm she was winding down from reversed direction. Fast. Like somebody had slammed her back in gear and mashed the throttle.

Marsha, she just about had an orgasm of her own, watching the show. She'd been there on set plenty of times before, but watching Ralphy and Ginny was different somehow. She could tell there was a whole lotta shit there under the surface, visceral shit, and it was kinda fuckin' breathtaking.

So Ralphy's in deep — balls deep — fucking Ginny hard, and Ginny's cumming like a motherfucker. There's a crying moan that's flowing out of her open mouth like some kind of opera singer in an insane asylum or something. Ralphy, he's moaning too, almost howling. It got to the point where the whole fuckin' fake hotel room could have burst into flames and nobody would have wondered why.

———————

After a couple weeks of fucking Ralphy real nice in front of the cameras, Ginny was driving home one day with five-hundred clams in her hand when a Johnny Cash song came on the radio...

"I'm gonna break...I'm gonna break my...I'm gonna break my rusty cage and run."

His deep voice hit her right in her soul. She left Gary later that day and got a little apartment of her own. She rides to the studio in the Miata sometimes now, and doesn't worry so much about the wigs and glasses. The first time she fucked Ralphy looking like herself Ralphy just about howled again, and Marsha got the goosebumps just watching them.

So that's where we'll leave it, this story about Ginny and Ralphy. It was a summer in that rust belt city that was warmer than usual, and not quite as green as they sometimes are. Some days it got downright hot, hot enough to slippery-up your skin and raise your blood pressure a little. Ginny and Ralphy, they kinda liked it that way.

riverboy
riverboy
4,613 Followers