Tucker's Studio Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,613 Followers

"Yeah," he said, answering both possible questions.

"The money's good, huh?" Ginny said.

"Yeah. It's like gettin' paid to do somethin' that's..."

"Awesome?" Ginny said.

Ralphy smiled.

A hundred-and-fifty bucks. That's how much Tucker had paid each of them. Cash money. Ralphy had gone right to the muffler shop, tired of people thinking he was a dumb kid when he roared around in his noisy Miata, and Ginny, she stashed hers down in the laundry room at home, in a bin that held old tablecloths and stuff.

"You know Gin, you look really good with that hair," Ralphy said, sounding kind of shy.

"This you mean, or the blonde?" she asked, her eyes twinkling again.

Ralphy blushed. She caught him. He liked both, but damn, that curly blonde shit! That was somethin' else!

"How 'bout them glasses? They look all right on me?" Ginny asked.

"Fuck yeah!" Ralphy said.

"Oh, you like that shit huh?" Ginny smiled. "I never noticed you lookin' at smart girls in here. You into that?"

"I guess maybe."

"That's good to know," Ginny said. She smiled and filed away that information. She was surprised how much she wanted to be attractive to Ralphy. It was a new feeling, one Gary had all but stripped out of her. She'd had a long bathroom session at home before work, pruning her long neglected bush. She couldn't shave it clean or anything like that, but she trimmed it down nice and then took a long shower and shaved everything that showed outside her panties. She'd always shaved her legs nice, because they showed at work and helped her get better tips, but shaving up high? That hadn't been done in ten years or more. She wore a little eyeliner to work too, for the first time in a while. With that and the cute pixie hair and the glow on her face, the tips were pretty good that night. Better than usual.

"Tucker said he's gonna call you, right?" Ginny said as they got up to leave.

"Yeah. Couple days he said."

"Sweet dreams Ralphy," Ginny said as he walked over to his car.

Ralphy smiled, turned the key and the little roadster sounded new again, ready for new adventures.

———————

"All right, lookin' good!" Tucker said.

He was admiring his new talent, Ginny in yoga clothes and Ralphy bare-chested again, in nylon gym shorts. The set was a piece of gym equipment, a narrow, flat, padded bench with a barbell in a rack, on a big seamless background.

The clothes were all from the studio's wardrobe. Marsha picked out Ginny's yoga outfit — tight capri length pants and a short, low cut, bare-midriff top. Ginny thought she should wear a bra, but Marsha told her it wouldn't work with what they were going for.

"Tucker's gonna want your nips in play," Marsha had said.

Panties were negotiated too, Marsha thinking none, to keep the yoga pants looking smooth. A little thong was the compromise.

Ralphy, he was worried. The gym shorts he had on were shorter and smaller than he'd normally wear, and he didn't have any underwear on under them. They had a built in liner that was wispy nylon, and his big cock was moving pretty free. He sprung a little wood just watching Ginny walk out, her tits bouncing a little and her nips already in play, just like Tucker wanted. The wig, makeup and glasses killed him again too.

"Ralphy, hit the deck and do some of those pushups you were tellin' me about," Tucker said. "Pump up those guns, all right?"

Ralphy was glad to oblige — he needed to get his mind off Ginny's tits. Ginny and Marsha stood and watched him do a whole bunch of effortless pushups while Tucker helped Jamar get the camera equipment ready.

"All right," Tucker said. "Ralphy, lay down on the bench under that barbell. Those are fake weights. They got a little bit of weight to 'em, but you're gonna have to act a little when you lift it. Don't over act, all right? Just pretend like it's real. Chippy, give him a little spray. Shine him up a little. Good. All right, give it a few lifts there Ralphy."

He lifted it with ease, but put a grimace on his face and moved slowly. Jamar started snapping pictures.

"That's good. You're a natural. All right Ginny, stand right by the top of his head and pretend you're spotting for him. Put your arms out like you're ready to catch the bar if he gets in trouble. Yeah, that's good. Arch your back sweetheart, let the world see those beautiful tits of yours."

They did look pretty good, she thought. Why not be proud of them? She thrust them out and watched Ralphy's big muscles pump some light-weight iron.

"That's good. Ginny, come around here and straddle Ralphy on the bench......Wow, that looks great. Those long legs of yours are awesome. Put your hands on your hips and scowl at him, like you're his coach. Yeah. Nice. Now sit on him. Move right up to his crotch. Put your hands on his abs. Keep liftin' Ralphy."

Jamar was constantly on the move with his camera, capturing every angle and every change in position. Ginny, she could feel Ralphy's cock harden up again. Knowing she was doing that to him so easily gave her a big boost of self confidence. Making him cum in his pants the other day wasn't a fluke after all.

"Great. All right, lets change course here," Tucker said. "Marsha, take Ginny and put her in a short business skirt and a tight white blouse. No bra. Get her a clipboard and a pencil. Ralphy, take a break, get a water or somethin'."

Ralphy was glad for a chance to cool down his mind-of-its-own cock, but not so happy when Ginny climbed off of it and everybody could see the tent in his shorts. He sat with his arm covering it for a minute or two before getting his water.

"Ralphy, don't worry about that shit man. We're all used to it here," Tucker said to him when they were alone.

"Yeah, but I'm not," he said. "And I don't think Ginny is either."

"Hey, it's part of what we're goin' for. Look at it this way, we're after those kinds of expressions on your faces, and you guys aren't professional actors, so we don't see it unless you guys really feel it. So it's kinda gotta be real. You know what I mean? It's all part of it."

"Yeah, I guess I can see that," Ralphy said. "What about Marsha though."

"She's seen it a thousand times man," Tucker said. "Trust me, it's cool. All right?"

"Yeah, okay," Ralphy said.

Fifteen minutes later Marsha and Ginny were back. Ginny looked radiant. The costume changes and the whole environment had her feeling like a kid playing dress-up. Feeling good about life in a whole new way.

"All right, lets repeat that last pose. Ralphy do a few pushups first and then Chip'll spritz you."

Marsha chuckled. "You wouldn't mind 'spritzin' that, would ya Chippy?"

"Hell no!" Chip laughed, and he winked at Ralphy.

Ralphy smiled. He was finally starting to relax.

They all got back in the groove, Ginny straddling Ralphy, Jamar circling with the camera, Ralphy staring at the dreamy librarian or whatever Ginny was supposed to be, his cock hard again, pressed tight against the warmth of her crotch.

"Unbutton your shirt down as far as you want Ginny," Tucker said. "Show off that nice body of yours."

She did it the way the sweater was the other day, opening the top and the bottom, leaving two buttons in the middle to hold things together. Of course that day she had a bra on, and this day, well, she was way more free.

"Perfect honey," Tucker said.

Her cleavage was really out there, and the way she was holding her prop clipboard pushed one tit over a little, not quite exposing the nipple, but close. Ginny was well aware, and felt wicked. Fantastically, wonderfully wicked.

"Perfect. Pretend you're scoring him on his weightlifting," Tucker said.

She scowled a little as she pretended to write on her clipboard, playing up the acting thing.

"Ginny, whaddya think about openin' your shirt all the way?" Tucker asked.

She knew it was a moment of truth. A turning point. She could sense, from the way Tucker had guided them, that this was the direction he wanted to go, and the last thing she wanted to do was put an end to things. She was having too much fun, and the experience had been so good for her on so many levels. Truth be told, she had been thinking about this moment for two days, and she was ready.

"I'm game," she said, smiling at Ralphy. She not only unfastened the buttons, she slipped her shoulders out of the top of the blouse, putting her naked tits on full display, squeezed together slightly by her arms.

"That's the stuff. Fuck yeah," Tucker said. "Ralphy, what are ya gonna do about that my friend? What would you normally do in this kind of circumstance?"

Ginny's heart raced when she heard Tucker's questions. Her eyes flared a little and she smiled, silently daring Ralphy to show everyone his answer. He lowered the barbell onto the rack. Ginny's beautiful chest was heaving as Ralphy's big hands cupped her soft globes. A deep, quiet moan rose up in Ginny, and her eyes closed. The gentle touch of a man who cared was so fuckin' different than the slap of a man who didn't.

Tucker let them work things out on their own while Jamar circled, looking for angles. The camera's clicks and his movements were just a blur to Ginny and Ralphy.

"Chippy, take that barbell outta the way will ya?" Tucker said. He nodded at Marsha. She walked over, took the clipboard from Ginny and slipped the blouse off of her. "Ginny, put your hands on his chest. Kinda squeeze your tits together with your arms. Arch your back. Oh yeah, that looks good. Damn, you got a nice body honey."

A nice glow started burning inside Ginny. Tucker's praise and Ralphy's touch were working on her.

"Ginny how do you feel about Ralphy's mouth? It's kinda nice isn't it?"

"Yeah it is."

"Is there anything you'd like him to do with it?"

"Yeah. Is it okay?" she asked, her voice a little breathless.

"Sure honey, anything you wanna do's okay. Anything," Tucker said. His voice was calm. Almost hypnotic.

"First I wanna get outta this skirt. Is that all right?" Ginny asked.

Marsha rushed in and unzipped it. It was a full zipper, all the way down the side. Ginny hadn't seen one like that, but then she'd never hung around a porn studio before. She lifted her butt and Marsha whisked it away.

The whole time, through all the questions, Ginny had been looking at Ralphy's face. He looked kind of mesmerized by all that was happening, and the way Ginny was acting. She was siting on him wearing nothing but a white thong, and his mind was scrambled big time.

"Are we goin'?" Ginny asked Tucker.

"Yeah honey," Tucker said. "Don't even think about us. Just go whenever and wherever you wanna go. Ralphy's mouth was on your mind I think."

It was. Before all the questions Ginny had wanted him to suck on her tits. Ralphy wanted it too. But there was also the kissing thing. Too intimate maybe, since they were co-workers and all that shit. Funny how they thought kissing would be more intimate than sucking on those nice tits everyone was looking at. Thinking about it all just made things blurry again. Suddenly the blur was soft and wet —a super hot kiss, full of tons of stuff, but mostly lust. Intense, wicked hot lust.

Mouths together, tongues wrestling in the wetness, Ralphy's hands on Ginny's tits, Ginny's almost naked crotch grinding on the big cock again, Jamar circling — clicking, clicking, clicking.

Tucker knew when to stay out of the way. He and Chip and Marsha looked on, knowing there was some big heat happening. Tucker had done it before, brought co-workers that he 'had a feeling about' into the studio. The results were usually similar. Often they ended up fucking their brains out. Only time would tell if Ginny and Ralphy went that far.

The hot kiss migrated down Ginny's neck, and then that tit sucking they both wanted was underway. Ginny couldn't believe how good it felt, combined as it was with her pussy grinding on Ralphy's lump. It only took a minute or two for a big orgasm for nail her. It was a fuckin' wicked one.

Ralphy loved it. Ginny's body was alive like no woman he'd ever been with. He did his best to control himself. Cumming in his pants again would be too fucking embarrassing.

Ginny's orgasm, it made her a little wild. She had Tucker's voice in her head, "Anything you wanna do's okay. Just go where you wanna go", but mostly she just felt free. She was with a man who made her feel good. A man who cared about her and respected her. She had just cum hard in his lap with her tit in his mouth. She knew she had to feel that huge lump in his pants in a whole new way.

She slid herself off his lap onto the bench and quick as a wink her hand was on it, right up inside the leg of those nylon gym shorts. They were tented up big time, what with his massive hard-on and her hand up in there. Ralphy wanted to say "What the fuck!" but all he could do was groan.

Their eyes were locked together, like they couldn't look away, as Ginny stroked that big fuckin' cock. Stroked it with some authority.

When Jamar had worked all the angles Tucker spoke up, calling the next move.

"Chippy, get him outta those shorts."

Ralphy didn't object. Ginny got out of the way and gave Ralphy a deep kiss while Chip pulled off the offending clothing, then she put a tit back in his mouth. Her hand roamed all around Ralphy's abs and found his cock while he sucked and bit and licked her nipple. Chip retreated, warm gym shorts in hand.

Ginny pushed Ralphy down, flat on his back on the narrow bench. She walked her long legs over him, straddling his head. She looked down at him, just inches below her crotch, and slipped her hand inside her little white thong, fingering her pussy. As she stood there she could see Chip and Marsha and Tucker, all watching intently. She thought it odd how she didn't seem to care. Maybe it was the wig, and the glasses. She was hiding in plain sight. Her gaze dropped to Ralphy's big hard cock, patiently waiting for her on his belly. It twitched. Maybe it wasn't so patient.

The big question of the fleeting moment was the thong. On or off? Her mind was flooded with OFF, and off it came. Ralphy's mind was scrambled more than ever. He and Ginny, both naked as a son-of-a-bitch in a photo studio. Could anything be fuckin' crazier? He got his answer. Ginny sixty-nined him.

Turns out Ginny was a wild little motherfucker when she was young. Life in her forties and fifties had turned to shit, but back in her twenties? When she was twenty-three she hooked up with a thirty-five-year-old, and they had some times! He wanted to try every sexual position in the book, and he really had a book! Long story short, when Ginny was young she got fucked every which-way, and her sucky middle-aged life made her long for some of that old which-way.

Sixty-nine was a favorite back in those days. Guess you could say she had a bookmark on that page. It all came back to her like she'd never been away when Ralphy slipped his tongue into her pussy and her head went down on that big cock. Fuck it felt good!

Of course Ralphy, he'd never pictured Ginny being wild or anything. He fantasized about her, yeah, but picturing her doing this to him? No way. The whole thing was like an alternate reality or something. Way out there. He couldn't tell exactly what she was doing, but it sure felt like his cock was going way deep in her mouth. Super deep, and she was working the length of it with her hands too. She got so into sucking on it her glasses fell off her face. She just tossed them aside and Marsha swooped in to collect them.

So Ginny, she'd already cum. That big, full body event, sitting on Ralphy with her tit in his mouth. But Ralphy, he'd held out, so Ginny was on a mission to get him off. Big time. She wanted to reward him for making her feel like a woman again. So what happened? Ralphy blew like a geyser. She could feel it coming and let the first shot fly, as high in the air as she'd ever seen, and then she gobbled up the spewing shaft, letting it pump over and over and over again inside her hungry mouth.

Ralphy, he was high-pitch moaning so hard into her pussy it sounded like he was crying. The feel of that happening between her legs, and the sweet taste and throb of a gushing man put Ginny over the edge again. It was an out-of-nowhere orgasm that rocked her hard. Ralphy's was like that too. He'd never been rocked that hard in his life.

Jamar, he caught the whole wild, crazy thing on film, or whatever it is they use instead of film these days. Chip and Marsha, they were both wishing they were Ginny, sucking on that big geyser. And Tucker, he was just hoping Ginny and Ralphy didn't get freaked out by doing too much too soon. He wanted 'em back for more.

———————

"Order up!" Ralphy yelled.

Ginny collected the four plates, somehow holding them all in two hands. She winked at Ralphy when she caught his eye.

Funny how a wink can hit you like a gunshot. Just a few hours ago he was drinking Ginny's lady liquor straight from her pussy, and she was slurpin' up his jiz. Tucker was probably sitting there right now at his computer, looking at freeze frames of the 'money shot'.

Ralphy, he just didn't know what to think. He loved it, sure. Who the fuck wouldn't? But Ginny, she kept changing, day by day, like she was blossoming or something. Other folks probably didn't see it too much, other than the haircut, but Ralphy saw it plain as day. Was he falling in love? Jesus, that wouldn't be good.

"Ralphy, come talk to me honey," Ginny said.

She was sitting on a stool in the empty diner, after a late night rush had quieted down. She was sipping on a coffee, and Ralphy walked out of the kitchen with a bottle of water, moving kinda slow, not sure of what he should say.

"So that was fun today, huh," Ginny said with a twinkle. It was one of those big understatements, and Ralphy couldn't hold back a smile.

"Fuck Gin, are we in over our heads?" he said.

"It felt pretty good when I was over your head, that's all I know," Ginny giggled.

It was a sexy little giggle, like a teenaged girl. Ralphy's heart skipped a little. Damn she was cute! And since when did fifty-five-year-old women get 'cute'?

"Gin..."

"Ralphy, I know you're mixed up about this. I just wanna say I ain't never had such a good time in all my life. I mean that. And I had some wicked fuckin' good times a long time ago. But if you're fucked up too much about this, I don't wanna do that to you. We can knock it off, if that's what you think."

"No, I mean...I never had such a good time either. But Gin...it's in front of other people and cameras and shit. Aren't you freaked out by that? I mean they're nice and all, but..."

"They are nice. I need some nice people in my life. I know that's no excuse for doin' what we're doin', but that's part of why I'm okay with it I guess. And you...well, lets say I ain't had a man touch me who I've had sort of a connection with in so long I can't even remember. Ralphy I...even if nothin' else happens, I'll never forget ya for doin' that for me. Makin' me feel like that. Like a woman again."

Ginny looked into Ralphy's eyes. He was speechless.

"Sorry Ralphy. This is all too much, isn't it?" Ginny said.

"Hey, I'm a big boy," Ralphy said. "I am mixed up, yeah, but shit, I got nothin' to worry about. You Gin...what about Gary and shit, you know? I worry about you, about that."

"Fuck that. Let me worry about that shit, and I'm not too worried. For one thing, nobody I know would ever believe it was me, and anyway, the disguise with the wig and the makeup and the glasses and shit, I hardly recognize myself.

"Yeah. It's somethin' else, I'll tell ya," Ralphy said.

"Oh, you like blondie? She fuckin' make you hot?" Ginny giggled.

"What makes me hot is seein' you under there, and under there," he said, gesturing to her uniform.

riverboy
riverboy
4,613 Followers