Turkish Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers

Beep! Beep!

Amand slowed the kiss, then pulled his face back. He turned around and saw Melik getting out of his car. "Ahh... here is Melik." Amand introduced him to Bea.

The young handsome man smiled. "Hello, nice meeting you." His hand went to her shoulder and he lightly kissed one cheek then her other. He almost smiled. Beatrice looked embarrassed. It seemed Brits were the only tourists people who didn't greet each other as he just had. "We have a good time tonight at Amand's uncle bar. I am driving us."

"Yes... uh-huh." Her heart was still racing from Amand's kiss. Melik opened the rear door of the older, little car. She wasn't sure what brand it was. She sat down, too inebriated and still in the thrill of her illicit kiss to worry about how much leg she was showing to both young men. Amand slid onto the seat next to her. Melik went around and got in behind the wheel. He restarted the car and it lunged forward. Amand said something in Turkish to him. Melik nodded and laughed softly. Amand's arm moved around Bea's shoulders. He pulled her closer. Beatrice again didn't protest.

He looked into her blue eyes. He liked blue eyes. He liked blond hair too. He spoke softly, "English beauty rose." His mouth met hers again and he was pleased when she responded passionately. Their tongues danced ardently. His hand was on her hip. It coursed up her side, he cupped her breast for a moment. He felt her back arch pressing her flesh to his hand. She was needy. That was good. He moved his hand moved around to her back, holding her a little closer.

After a minute, Amand broke the kiss. He was breathing heavily as he planted kisses on her neck. "I watch you all days you be here. I think you so sexy, so... hot and very, very beautiful."

His mouth returned to Bea's again. Her tongue was even more frenzied. His hand slid up from her narrow waist again and cupped her ample breast more firmly than before, his thumb rubbed the turgid nipple beneath the dress. Her back arched again, pushing her fleshy mound towards his hand as she huffed a warm, moist breath into his mouth, her tongue never stopping its crazy dance with his. He felt her hand move onto his shoulder then slide to the back of his neck. Yes, his English rose was in full bloom. He moved his hand again, firmly sliding around her slender body, down to her arse fingers pushing under it, then her thigh, up to her breasts again. Sometimes to catch his breath he kissed her face, or neck, before returning to her mouth. She liked the kisses to her neck, tilting her head back to receive them.

Bea sensed the car leave the tarmac of the highway, turning onto a dirt road. The smooth ride became bouncy. Maybe that was why it took her a few moments to realize Amand's hand was becoming stronger on her breasts, kneading her mounds roughly, digging his fingertips into her flesh just short of it being painful. She was surprised, nearly shocked that she found it thrilling, especially when his thumb and finger clamped her taut nipple poking up against her bra and the thin fabric of her form fitting cotton tank dress. When he twisted and tugged her turgid nub she exhaled sharply into his mouth again. The car hit a few deeper ruts in the road and it seemed to cause Amand's hand to grip tighter for a moment. She couldn't recall the last time she had been kissed like this. It had to be before she married James. Amand was an expert kisser, even on the bumpy road his teeth never gnashed against hers.

Amand became bolder. He released her breast and his hand slid down again, this time onto her inner thigh. Her legs automatically closed but his hand pushed and she didn't struggle against it. His palm cupped the panel of her tiny cotton thong. He knew it was a thong, he hadn't seen any panty lines on her seductive arse. He almost laughed. It was already damp.

Bea moaned, "Mmmmmhhh." Her thighs opened wider and she pushed her pubis towards his hand. She felt his fingers slide under her, then his thumb found her clit as if it had eyes. She jerked her head to the side. She started panting her breaths. "Mustn't... You... you shoon't, Amand... you... you shoon't touch m..." His mouth covered hers again and his tongue was as even more impassioned, so was her own. His hand moved again, his fingertips pushed her panties to the side. She felt two fingertips sliding up and down her slit, sensually but firmly. Then they were on her clit. Her body shivered with pleasure. "Mmmmh," she moaned into Amand's mouth.

By the time they were in the seaside village where the bar owned by Amand's uncle was located, Bea was trembling and near orgasm, when Melik, speaking in Turkish, asked Amand for directions. The kiss broke. Bea was nearly panting as she looked down and saw her dress bunched up passed her hips. She wiggled a few inches away from Amand and tugged her dress down to decently cover her thighs. She glanced at Amand's crotch before he leaned forward to point out a street to Melik. There was a bulge there, unmistakably an erection. She had excited him as much as he had her. The corner of her mouth curled into a half smile as she felt at least a smidgen of self-confidence in the situation.

Amand turned his head and looked at her. He smiled. "We be at bar very soon, Bea like the letter."

She nodded and smiled. "All right." She felt a nearly undeniable urge to grab him and kiss again.

Amand pointed once more at the windscreen. He spoke Turkish. Melik responded in the same language.

Bea looked out the open side window. It seemed like a quaint village, although in the dark she couldn't see how quaint or clean it was. She smelled the sea. Down one street they passed she saw the water and a dimly lit dock, a fishing boat moored to it. The car slowed then stopped. Melik switched off the engine. All the buildings looked dark, no bright windows. She finally noticed a dim light coming from one open door directly on the other side of the street from where the car was now parked.

"Come, Bea, we are here."

The three of them walked into the dimly lit bar. It was simple in decor. A ten foot long wooden bar, bottles of spirits on shelves behind it. Maybe a dozen wood tables with bent cane wooden chairs. There was a little terrace off the small space. She could vaguely make out boats, probably more fishing boats, rocking gently in the water. Three men were sitting at a table near the terrace. One was a man about 40, the other two were older, grayer, and more weathered. All the men turned to look at them.

Amand pulled out a chair at a table not far from the door or the bar. "You sit, Bea. I talk to my uncle for some minutes, then we have drinks."

Bea sat down and set her purse on the table. She noticed the forty-ish man gave her an unabashed, lingering elevator gaze. He then looked at Amand approaching him. He stood and they did a perfunctory, double kiss embrace. They both sat down. The man she assumed was Amand's uncle nodded at the two older men, the two gaffers said a few words, down their drinks, then stood up and started towards the door. Their eyes were glued to Beatrice. It made her slightly nervous as if they were looking at her disapprovingly. She imagined they were fishermen but had no real idea what they did for a living. She felt better when the men walked out into the dark night.

She watched Amand and his uncle. The older man looked angry, then he spoke loudly. Amand pulled out a wad of cash from his pocket. He gave it to his uncle who started counting it, when he finished he slapped it down on the table. Amand spoke rapidly. His uncle turned his head to look at Bea again. She tensed and didn't know why.

Melik was getting irritated. He leaned towards Beatrice. "I did not know they would be talking so long. I hope you can wait for your drink. I can, I am just enjoying being sitting next to a very beautiful, sexy, young woman. Are you enjoying your holiday here in my country?"

"Hmmm?" She glanced at the handsome young man. "Um... uh-huh. I mean... I am tonight. The... the beach is wonderful and the hotel too." She looked over to the terrace again. Amand was standing up. He was smiling. His uncle stood too, not smiling but not frowning either. There was something very manly, maybe the air of self-assurance and confidence that made Bea look at him more then Amand, at least for the moment. She realized she was clenching her pussy and holding her breath. She exhaled.

Melik whispered, "Maybe we get our drinks now." Melik stood up, nodded and extended his hand. He spoke Turkish and smiled. The older man shook his hand but kept his eyes on the English woman.

Amand moved around his uncle. "Bea, this is Uncle Ibrahim. He doesn't speak English so good."

Ibrahim gave the good looking woman a nod. "Hello. You want drink?"

"Yes, please." Bea smiled. He was large man, not fat but husky, muscular from hard work not a health club. His face was handsome in a slightly hardened manner. He had a lot of thick dark hair with some gray starting at his temples. "Thank you, that would be quite nice."

Amand spoke to his uncle in Turkish. Ibrahim's brow pinched, said a few sentences, then motioned to his nephew to sit down.

Amand sat next to Bea. "Uncle bring bottle over, very... very dry martinis, okay?"

She turned her face to Amand as she felt Melik's arm move moved onto the top of the back of her chair. "Is your uncle angry 'bout me being here?" She felt Melik's fingers lightly stroking her upper arm.

"No-no. No worry. He is glad to see you. Not many beautiful English ladies come to bar here." Amand smiled and put his hand on her thigh. He gave her toned muscle as little squeeze, again surprised how young her body felt. "The is a... also a... ahhh... pensione? A... oh... a bed and breakfast. Uncle Ibrahim has two bedrooms here he lets." His fingers dipped between her thighs and stroked her smooth skin.

Ibrahim walked up with a bottle of vodka, four small glasses, and a small plate of thinly sliced lemon pieces. He set it on the table, then poured the glasses half full. He set the bottle down then passed a glass to the woman. "Here, English Bea." He sat down and picked up a glass. He looked at her. "Cheerios."

Bea giggled softly, then said, "Cheers." She took a gulp of the clear alcohol without making a face, set the glass down and put a lemon slice in her glass. "This shou' be good innit." Ibrahim added a little more to her glass. She thought getting the drink topped off was funny and giggled again.

Amand stood up. "I put some music on." He headed behind the bar and switched on a large boom box, tuning in a pop station.

Ibrahim finished the drink in two gulps. He rose and went to the front door. He locked and bolted it.

Melik pulled her closer. "You are very beautiful, Beatrice. Amand and I have talked about you before. We are glad you are staying at our hotel."

Amand walked up. "Come, Bea, you dance with me." He glanced at his friend. "Melik too, will dance with you."

She listened to the pop song. "Oh..." She giggled. "I haven't really danced in... in years." She had done a little at corporate parties, but James was usually busy talking to other people.

Amand took her hand. "Come dance." He pulled her up to her feet, then to a more open area among the tables. He put his hands on her waist and started moving.

Bea grinned and put her hands on his masculine shoulders. Her body started moving to the beat of the music. Amand moved her around the floor. She saw Melik and Ibrahim talking at the table. Amand's uncle was pouring another drink for the young man. Both were very attractive men in their own right, different of course. Ibrahim was huskier, seemed to have more strength in his muscles, more of an alpha male. His maleness exuded authority, experience, the aire of a demanding leader. She thought of James briefly. All three men in the bar were more manly than he ever had been. Her view was blocked by Amand's face. His mouth was on hers a moment later.

She was instantly into the kiss, thoughts of James and the two other men in the room vanished. Her mouth opened wide and her tongue fenced with Amand's urgent, impassioned squirming lingual organ. He pulled her closer and she didn't hesitate, even pressed her breasts firmly against his chest. She felt his roaming hands move down to her arse. He cupped and firmly squeezed her toned buns. She exhaled into his mouth and shook with a thrill that coursed up her spine. "Mmhhh... mmmh." Her arms closed more about his neck. She wasn't sure but she thought the hem of her dress was moving up her thighs. She didn't care. Amand moved her around so her back was to the other men.

Ibrahim and Melik looked on as they sipped their drinks. They spoke softly in Turkish.

Melik smiled. "She's a hot blondie, eh, Ibrahim?"

"Yes, sexy. Amand better be right about her being a slut, or he's going to still owe me that other half of the money."

"Nice arse on the bitch, eh?"

Ibrahim looked at the younger man. "Leave her arse for me. I get it first. I told Amand too. Finger it if you want, but don't stick your prick in it. You do that, he does that, I'll fuck her but Amand will still owe me the money."

Melik was disappointed. "Yeah, okay, no problem, Ibrahim."

"I'll let you two have some fun with her first, warm the bitch up for me." His mouth formed a smirky smile.

Melik motioned with his head towards the woman. "She's with a little group of other English sluts. She's the best looking one, but..." He chuckled. "I wouldn't mind fucking the rest of them either. A tall one, I'd really like to fuck every hole she has. A real bitch, know what I mean?"

Ibrahim released a gravelly chuckle. "They're all bitches, Melik." He reached into his lap and gave his burgeoning cock a squeeze. "You have your little digital camera?"

"Yes. We'll get photos." Melik downed his drink. He shoved his chair back. "I think I'll dance a little too."

He approached the woman and eyed her half exposed arse. She definitely was the hottest of that group of British sluts. He placed his hand on her middle back, then stroked upward sliding under her blond hair to her neck. He pushed her hair up to the top of her head. He leaned in and kissed the back of her neck.

Bea shivered and moaned briefly as she felt a warm, moist kiss on the back of her neck, then another, moving slightly to the side, then another and another moving more to the side and down. Amand kept swaying but he shifted with each step to the opposite side of her, his tongue still playing with hers. His hand gripped the cheek of her bottom as his other slid around onto her stomach, then down. Melik's kisses were moving around front. She felt his chest against her side, mirroring Amand on her right. Amand's fingers curled around the hem of her dress and pulled it up even higher. She only moaned in protest, "Uhhh-uhhhhh." Amand abruptly broke the kiss and then his mouth was on her neck, his face stroking into her hair. She panted a couple breaths, then said, "No, you..." That's all she got out before Melik's tongue was exploring her mouth.

Amand slid his fingers under the small triangle of cotton covering her cunt. He felt her slit with his fingertips. She was wetter than the car. Two fingertips started rubbing her taut pink bean.


Bea tensed, then trembled. She murmured into Melik's mouth. "Uhhhh-h-h-h-h." Melik's hand also slid to her stomach, but then went high instead of low. He started cupping, then massaging her breasts. His other hand caressed the left cheek of her arse. She was already squirming, her body moving not to the beat of the music any longer, but to the stimulus of lips, tongues, fingers, hands, and the strokes of hidden vibrant, young, hard cocks, against her thighs, hips, and arse. It was so thrilling, not only all the touches, but that it was two, young, handsome men who were excited by her body. There was still a shred of decency, of propriety, of hesitation in her though.

Bea jerked her head to the side breaking the passionate kiss with Melik. She was panting her breaths. "No, I mustn't... we... we mustn't do this." She didn't hear any conviction in her voice, nor did the young men.

Amand lips pressed against her ear, "Oh beautiful Bea, I've never wanted any woman so much. I need you. You are so beautiful, so sexy, so hot. You like me touching you, I know you do."

"I... I mustn't. I... I'm mar...." She felt Amand's finger slide into her wet cunt and begin undulating. "Mmmm.... oh... for godsakes... mustn't... no... uhhhh... oh god..." She couldn't say more because Melik's hand left her arse, slid up her back, gripped a handful of her blond hair. He pulled it back and her head tilted, then his tongue was back in her mouth. She felt his thumb and index finger clamp her nipple hidden beneath her cotton dress. Her hips started moving obscenely. She unconditionally surrendered to her needs and the two young men.

Amand slid his finger into the valley of her arse. Two fingertips circled her hot arsehole. "I need you, Bea like the letter. I want to show you one of pensione rooms. Yes? Come. You and me, don't worry about Melik, you'll see him soon. Come. Come now."

Melik slid his mouth off the English woman's lips to her ear. "I will make you feel good, Beatrice. Soon. Amand and I will take care of you. You not to worry, Beatrice."

At Bea's other ear Amand spoke, "Now I show you the room, Bea, it is nice room. You are so hot, so sexy, Bea. You want to go to the room, yes?"

Bea's inebriated mind was reeling and her body was burning for erotic thrills and relief after years of sexual frustration. She had never been prissy but she had been proper all her life. She was in her mid 30s, at her sexual peak, all the women's' magazines said so. She had a ring on her finger but her marriage was a sham. James was getting his, having his fun, getting his rocks off. She had tried her best with him, went to the health club religiously, had been sexy for him, and he not only didn't notice and refused her advances, he had made her feel worthless by fucking some office slut.

Now there were two, young, handsome men, who wanted her, who were excited by her, who thought she was beautiful, and sexy, and it wasn't lies, she could feel their raging, hard cocks rubbing against her fit, trim body. She had never felt so desirable, never so alive, never so sexually wanton. She wanted to release the sexual animal that had been caged within her for years, maybe all her life. She wanted to be free and show these young men how wild she could be, how much James was missing, how much James could have had if he had just paid attention to her. She would have done anything for him, but now she'd do anything for Amand, for Melik too. Yes, two young men in one night. She had so many years of frustration to make up for.

Bea panted her words, "Yes... Amand... yes, show me.... the room... show me."

Amand exchanged a smile and nod with Melik. His friend gave Bea's arched neck another kiss, then he released her hair and stepped back. Amand pulled his fingers from the wet cunt of the English woman and put his arm around her waist. He kissed her temple. "Oh, Bea, you are so hot.... so sexy. We will have night to always remember."

"Uh-huh... a night... to 'member." She didn't have one thought about the condition of her dress hiked up around her waist.

Amand led her to a door, he opened it onto a short hallway. There were three doors off it. He moved her to the door on the left and pushed it open. It was a simple room. A fairly large bed, a dresser, a couple Persian rugs, a small table with a small lamp on it next to the bed.

As soon as they entered, Amand took Bea in his arms. His mouth met hers and they began a deep, passionate, French kiss, tongues urgently dancing. His hands slid down to her arse, squeezing, massaging, gripping, sending shivers up Bea's spine. She shifted slightly, and started rubbing her wet pussy against his muscular thigh. She felt his leg push against her.

A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers