Turkish Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers

"Here, Beatrice. Wipe your face." He glanced at the door, then looked at the woman. He had to admit that of her group she was the hottest, even very pretty. His mouth felt dry and he glanced at the door again. "I'll get us drinks."

She finished wiping her face and was still gasping breaths, her jaw ached. "Thank you, Melik. I'm... sho shirsy." She watched the young man who had just fucked her superbly, walk from the room. She folded the moist towel and pressed it against her swollen pussy lips. Her mind was still reeling and she was still taking her breaths faster than normal. She kept thinking she had gotten two young men hard and full of lust. She closed her eyes and felt the remnants of her orgasm still coursing through her body. A minute later she looked at the door and wondered if Melik was coming back. She was suddenly scared he wouldn't, not because she was in a strange place, some village she didn't even know the location of, but that he had lost interest. She wanted more. She had been deprived for too many years.

She used her fingers as combs on her hair, then her hands fluffed it. She stared at the door and bit her lower lip. What if he didn't come back? What if he and Amand were finished with her already? What if she had disappointed them, even though they had orgasms? Her stomach knotted and her breathing quickened again. She didn't want to disappoint them. She liked their attention, even their rough attentions. She told herself that being called a slut by them was just their young passion, not really degrading at all, not really. Just as she was about to begin crying. Melik walked in with two glasses and a bottle of wine. "I... I thought..." She bit her lip again.

Melik sat on the bed and poured her some wine in a small tumbler glass, not at all like the fancy glassware at the hotel. "Sit up a little to drink." He waited until she was slouched against the headboard. He handed the glass to her, then quickly poured one for himself. He set the bottle on the bedside table, pushed a pillow to the headboard and sat with his back against it. He drank half the glass of wine, then added more to his glass. "Want more, Beatrice?"

Bea had nearly finished the glass, swishing some around her mouth. She nodded. "Uh-huh. Thank 'ou." She was concentrating on not slurring her words. She knew she was drunk though. She held out her glass and her hand swayed a little. Some spilled on her breast when Melik poured. She giggled. "Shum's on my tittie."

Melik smiled. "Sexy tits." He put the bottle back on the table, and considered sucking her nice tits. He needed to relax first. He sipped his wine. He watched Bea's hand wipe her breast.

They were silent over the next few minutes, each sipping wine. Bea kept glancing at his cock, hoping, praying it would start to get hard again. She finished her wine. She had to know she could arouse Melik again. "Will you please put my glassh on the table."

"Yes." Melik took it, twisting his torso to set the glass on the table. When he leaned back, Bea slid down and turned on her side. He smiled as he watched her hand and fingers start to play with his manhood.

"You have such a bootiful cock, Melik." She held her breath as her hand wrapped around the soft penis. She caressed for a few moments and it started to grow. She exhaled. She leaned towards him and her face lowered. She laved her wet tongue around the slowly inflating knob. She felt his warm hand on her upper back, stroking nicely.

"You liked to be fucked by a real man, Beatrice. Yes?"

She nodded. "Uh-huh." She slurped the growing head into her mouth and rubbed and flickered her tongue against the tip.

"You like rough... rough sex, yes?"

She sucked the ever expanding head in her mouth. She nodded. "Mmmm-hmmm." She pulled her face back and the burgeoning cock exited her mouth. She laved his large testicles for a few moments. "I love you fucking me." She took the head back in her mouth and started stroking her hand up and down the stiffening organ. He as getting hard, really hard. She felt a psychological rush.

"You love being our sexy, hot, English slut, yes?"

She wasn't really listening. "Mm-hmmm."

"Yes, suck my cock, Beatrice, show me how you are a filthy English slut."

Her head started bobbing. His cock was growing fast. Her hand sped up.

"You need to be fucked again, yes?"

Bea's "O" slid up to the ridge of the helmet. She sucked it voraciously. "Mmm-hmmm." She relished the fact she had gotten him hard again so soon after his orgasm. She increased her suction, then jerked her head up. POP! Melik flinched. She gasped breaths as her tongue laved the dark knob. "You wanna fuck me more?"

"Yes... yes... Beatrice... ride it... ride my horse, like a sexy slut."

Bea thought he said house not horse. "Huh?" She kept her tongue lapping but turned her head to look at his face. Melik grabbed her hair and raised her head. "Ahhh!"

Melik growled, "Get on my cock, you filthy bitch. Face to my feet. I want to look at your hot, sexy arse."

She started to get to her knees. "Huh? Back how?"

Melik slouched down. "Sit... sit on my cock, looking at my feet. Here." He put his hand around her calve. "Move this leg over me."

"Oh... 'kay." Bea realized she wanted her squatting on him. She swayed a lot as she moved but Melik guided her with his hands on her hips. She couldn't remember if she had ever been fucked in this position. She remembered sometime doing it sitting up face to face but not this way back to back. She giggled as she squatted over his stiffened member. The young men were teaching her things too, not just giving her orgasms. Orgasms she craved.

Bea positioned herself. She thought the pose was obscene, crass, whore-like but she didn't care. She needed his cock and she wanted to make him feel good again too. She reached between her folded legs. She was swaying from the drink. She tried to get the cock in and missed.

"No, Bea, on your knees... put your knees on the sheet, then take my cock." Melik's brow pinched. Maybe it would be better with her in a squat. He started to open his mouth as her legs began shifting. It didn't matter, he didn't want to delay getting his prick into her.

Bea brought the helmet of the thick cock to her still weeping channel. She swayed her hips and the head lodged inside her. Just as she was about to grind her hips and lower onto the throbbing rod, Melik thrust upward so hard she bounced on his groin. "Oh!" He rammed into her depths piston-like a dozen times, then gripped her waist and pulled her down onto his thick pole. One hand moved from her waist to between her thighs and a finger started stroking and diddling her tender but still wanton clit. His knees rose a little off the sheet. She saw his muscles tense with every thrust. She put her hands on his knees. Her jaw clenched and she hissed through her teeth, "Yesss... oh... yessssss." She shut her eyes tightly as she shoved her arse down, and began grinding on his cock like a possessed slut. She was pushing down so hard Melik couldn't thrust upward. His other hand slid up from her waist, gripping her breast, playing with her nipple, groping one mound then the other. His thumb and finger clamped her nipple.

"Hard," she whispered. "Pull... harder." She felt the wonderful hot pain shoot into her flesh. "Ahhh!" She stopped grinding and began riding his cock, feeling it slide in and back, in and back as Melik started thrusting up again. She almost giggled, realising it really was like riding a steed, a Turkish stallion. "Oh... criiiis... f-f-fuck me... y-yeah... ohgodyes... fuck... FUCK!" She also realised she had never been so verbal during sex.

Melik heard her and started thrusting upward into her tight, slippery cunt again -- thap-thap-thap-thap-thap-- he could feel her pussy juice drooling down onto his hot balls. Thap-thap-thap-thap... "Ride it... ride it English slut!"

Her body was on autopilot. Her nerve endings were overloaded, overwhelmed. She thought she was in a constant orgasmic state, pain, pleasure were one. All she knew for sure is she wanted more, more and more and more. It had been too long, oh so many years being deprived of what she needed! She wanted it. She needed it. She craved it. And she wanted it from a man, from men who knew what they wanted. All they had to do was tell her, was make her do it, not say they were too tired, just pay attention to her, know she was there, know she was willing and available. She'd make James pay for neglecting her, she'd get and give more than he could even comprehend! "Yes! FUCK! Ahhh!" She slammed her arse down and grinded his cock viciously.

"Arrrh... yes... yes, you slut... you filthy slut!" Melik rubbed her clit and mauled her breasts with renewed enthusiasm.

She opened her eyes and saw Amand entering the room. She muttered, "Cock... cock... suck... suck you." She watched him walk to the bed and stand on the mattress. Out the corner of her eye she noticed Ibrahim walking in. He was naked but she didn't look closer. Amand moved into position, his feet on either side of Melik's thighs. She grabbed Amand's half erect cock and started sucking him and she continued rising and lowering on Melik's thrusting horse. Within a minute Amand's manhood reached its full length and girth. Her head started bobbing. She started raising and lowering her hips in time with her head. Melik started the same rhythm, thrust up to meet her cunt slamming down. His finger was still going crazy on her clit. She truly was sensory overloaded. She moaned. "Urrrrhhhfff." She now actually saw a flash for the first time. It only slightly registered in her brain that Ibrahim had just taken a photo. Another flash. She vaguely saw him set the camera on the dresser, then light a cigarette from a pack that was next to it.

Melik was at the brink. He was glad he'd be the first one to cum in her hot cunt. "Filthy... slut." He picked up speed and force of his thrusts, and then he was there. "ARRRH!" He gripped her waist and pulled her down onto his spurting rod. She grinded crazily on him. For a moment he had the impression her cunt was sucking him deeper, almost as if she was trying to take the life right out of him. "Arrrh!" It was like she was trying to kill him with pleasure. He was gasping breaths as his last dollop spewed into her depths. He murmured, "Bitch... slut," yet between his desperate breaths he started to smile slightly. She was an excellent fuck, and excellent slut. He hoped this wouldn't be the only night he had her. He thought about those young English teachers, he and Amand had been working on. They didn't look all that much hotter than Beatrice and he bet they'd not fuck as good, but he and his friend enjoyed young cunt. Making them do all sorts of filthy things for the first time in their lives. Yes, that was very enjoyable.

Bea pulled the cock from her mouth. She needed to catch her breath. She smeared the wet, thick prick around her face, breathing hard but still sticking her tongue out to lick Amand's manhood as it passed her mouth. They were fucking her so good-so good-so good!

Ibrahim crushed out his cigarette, then picked up a little glass of clear liquor, ouzo. He tipped the glass emptying it in his mouth. He pushed the licoricey liquid around his mouth then swallowed. He liked the licorice taste and subtle exhaled fragrance for some reason whenever he fucked some foreign slut. He never questioned why, he just liked it. He spoke to Amand in Turkish, his voice low and gravelly. Even without knowing the language, anyone could tell he was giving orders, not voicing requests. He watched Melik push the luscious English ass off his lap, then slide off the bed.

Melik was still huffing breaths. "Get on hands and knees, Beatrice. Amand... he is going to fuck you good from behind." His hands directed Bea's body with pushes and pulls.

Bea wasn't listening just moving the way Amand's and Melik's hands were pushing, pulling, and shoving her. She wanted a cock back in her as soon as possible. She ended up on her knees but her head and shoulders were on the sheet. Amand plunged his cock into her now tender and burning cunt, yet his pistoning hard manhood still felt glorious. "Oh.... yessss," she hissed as she continued trying to catch her breath. She turned her head to the side, closed her eyes and then started slamming her bum backward, meeting each plunge of his cock with a backward thrust of her arse. Thap-thap-thap-thap... Her body twitched a few times. It felt so good, so naughty, so bestial. She loved it, she loved his cock, she loved all cocks! She wanted to be filled with hot, sticky, white cum! Her cunt had been dying of thirst!

She felt the mattress depress. She started to smile with her open mouth. Melik was back for more sucking. She felt him tap her head. She pushed up with her arms, still shoving her arse back to meet Amand's thrusts, her head hanging down, as she raised one arm then the other to allow the manly hairy leg move to her other side. She didn't think Melik's legs were so thick. She then saw his cock and her eyes popped wide. She stopped shoving back to meet Amand, but his thrusts still made her jerk forwards slightly. She raised her face. It was Ibrahim. His eyes intense as they met hers. She looked at his stiff cock. It was huge. The head was enormous, like some dark red gigantic mushroom.

"You suck now. You suck." Ibrahim's tone of voice made it an order.

She wrapped her hand around the base of his manhood. Not even thinking about voicing any protest even though she was scared she'd choke on it. She was mesmerized by the big helmet. She stroked her hand up and felt it with her thumb. As she had expected a moment ago, it was soft, spongy with a harder core. She stroked her hand up and down, and it definitely was the biggest girth she had ever held, her fingertips weren't even close to her thumb. It wasn't overly long, a fraction longer than the young men, but it was so dense, so thick. She ran her wet tongue around the colossal mushroom head. The staff had to be at least as thick as her own wrist, maybe thicker. She was almost tempted to put her hand around her wrist to compare, but Ibrahim's palm went to the back of her head. She tensed expecting her hair to be gripped, but he just cupped her head.

"You suck now. Now."

Bea started rocking her arse back into Amand again, as her mouth opened wide and she engulfed the massive head of the animal in her grip. It felt so erotic to have her mouth stuffed with something so mesmerizing. There was barely enough room to work her tongue about the big thing. She sucked it hard, her cheeks closed in on it, compressing it as her tongue tip stroked its underside. She heard Ibrahim growl a moan. His hips squirmed.

For some unknown reason, that utterance and his slight squirming movement made her nearly desperate to please him. It became extremely important to her. He was older than Amand and Melik, around her own age. He was probably very experienced in life and with numerous women, yet he was hard for her. He wanted her too. He wanted her so much he was willing to do it in front of the boys, just as she was willing herself. Which was more complimentary? Young men who could probably have their pick of women? Or an experienced man who already had a lot of women? She didn't know nor care about the answer. She wanted to please him and she wanted to feel the massive member fucking her, no matter how tender her cunt was. She needed it. She craved the experience of it.

She started bobbing her head slowly and Ibrahim growled again. She couldn't get as much in as she had for Amand and Melik, who both had been longer and thicker than James. The big, spongy mushroom felt weird and wonderful in her mouth. It excited her, almost making her fear disappear that he would shove it into her throat.

Ibrahim growled a word twice, "Good.... good." His eyes were on the English woman's arse though. He leaned forward, reaching down her back. His large callused hand gripped her bum, felt it, judged its tone, stroked her curves, watched and felt the shock waves travel through her flesh each time Amand rammed his groin against the luscious bottom. "Good," he growled again.

Bea kept licking, sucking, and stroking her fist up and down the big, veiny rod. It had been stiff when Ibrahim sat on the bed and now it was like steel. It had grown a fraction in length and girth. It was a very manly, very impressive, beautiful organ. And it was erect for her. She concluded the length wasn't much longer than Amand and Melik, but she knew it would be the biggest cock she had ever had in her cunt. She licked up and down as she rammed her arse harder against Amand's thrusting cock. She wanted him to finish so she could have the one in her hand inside her cunt. She felt Amand's tempo quicken. She took the big helmet into her mouth again sucking and licking vociferously. Amand had a wonderful, manly cock too. "Mmmmh." Her trembling intensified.

Amand couldn't believe how tight and wet Bea's cunt still was. He felt the urge coming up, his testes were tightening. He plunged into her, stayed deep and started grinding his cock like a madman. "Ah... ahh.... ARRRHHH!" It almost felt like his balls were somehow going to shoot out the tip of his prick as he started pumping. "ARRH!"

Ibrahim snickered watching his nephew cuming. He pulled the English woman's head up and started to slide towards the edge of the mattress.

Bea felt Amand's hot cum spewing into her cunt. "Mmmmhh." She was gasping breaths, both from her near orgasmic state and her enthusiastic sucking. "No..." She swallowed. "No... come back... I want your cock... come ba..." Melik blocked her view as Ibrahim stood up. He put a knee on the bed gripped his half hard cock and wagged it in front of her mouth. She swallowed again, then replaced his hand on his manhood. She felt his hand grip hair in back of her head. She opened her mouth and Melik pushed it in. She started sucking. She felt Amand's cock exit her tender cunt, then his hands on her hips. Her eyes swiveled trying to see if Ibrahim had left the room. Amand started pulling and pushing her hips. Melik got on the mattress with both knees and followed her as she turned 90 degrees on the mattress. She felt her feet, then her calves cantilever over the edge of the bed. She felt something big, hard and thick stroking in the deep valley between the cheeks of her arse. She didn't turn around. She knew it was Ibrahim's magnificent cock. If her mouth wasn't being used by Melik, she might have squealed in delight and anticipation "Mmmmmhhh," was all she managed.

Ibrahim pulled his cock, back, his hand pointed it down and he slid it under the English woman's cunt. He was sure he could feel her turgid clit on the top of his stiff meat as he slid it back and forth between her thighs.

Bea shivered with intense tingles radiating from her clitoris. "Mmmmhhhfff." She felt Amand get on the bed. Melik pulled his cock back and out of her mouth. Amand's hand turned her face towards him. She took his flaccid prick into her mouth, taking it all in, tasting her own juices and his cum on the soft penis. Amazingly, it started slowly growing. She felt the tip of Ibrahim's glorious manhood pushing at her opening. "Mmmm... mmmh-hmmmm." She craved his big cock yet feared it a little too. She didn't think she feared pain, it was something she couldn't fathom at the moment.

Ibrahim jerked his hips and the big head of his prick disappeared into the cunt of the English slut. He blinked. He couldn't believe how tight she was after the reaming Amand and his friend had given the bitch. He smiled as he pushed and pulled his monster, eliciting moans from the slutty bitch with each additional centimeter of his fuck muscle. He gazed at her arse as his hands gripped her waist. He worked half his prick into her, pulled back until just the knob was inside her, then rammed the entire thing into her depths.

A_Satori
A_Satori
758 Followers