Turkish Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers

Amand started working her stretchy, little dress up her body. He was trying to decide if he should give the slut a little treat first, maybe it would pay off later. He had told Melik to give him a ten minutes or so alone with the bitch. He didn't want his friend to know he liked licking cunt once in a while. He thought it was what usually gave him good tips when he "escorted," in other words, "fucked" tourist sluts, and he knew especially English women liked a good cunt licking, but this wasn't like those times. He actually wanted this bitch, nearly as much as any of those three twenty-something English cunts that checked into the hotel yesterday. Schoolteachers. None of his teachers had ever looked like them. He broke the kiss. They would be at the hotel for ten days too. "Raise your arms, Bea."

Bea complied and her dress was yanked up her arms and off, mussing her hair in the process. Amand pushed her to the bed and she sat down abruptly as her calves hit the mattress.

"Take your shoes and bra off, Bea. Now." Amand switched on the bedside lamp, then started stripping quickly, pushing his Italian loafers off with his feet as he unbuttoned his shirt.

Bea swayed a little as she raised her foot to the edge of the mattress. She giggled as she found it difficult to open the little buckle on the thin leather strap of her sandal. She finally did it, dropped her shoe to the floor, put her foot to the carpet again, then repeated the process with her other sandal. She reached behind her back with both hands, giggled again when she couldn't unclip her bra strap. She had her head tilted down and didn't see Amand step in front of her. He shoved her down on the bed. "Ooh!" His hand gripped her bra between the cups and in one swift movement yanked it open. "Oh!" Her ample breasts sprang out.

Amand dropped to his knees. He gripped the waistband of her thong and hurriedly pulled it down her thighs revealing the blond haired muff. The labia were in blossom, glistening wet. He put his hands behind her knees, then roughly raised and folded her legs back. His mouth descended to her weeping blond cunt. He stabbed his tongue into her slippery channel.

"Oh! Oh yes! Oh... Amand... oh... mmmmh." Bea automatically pushed her pubis towards his mouth and squirmed her hips. It had been years since she felt a man's mouth on her sex. His tongue was like a wild, erotic animal inside her. "Mmmhhh-h-h-h."

Amand had decided to stick with his usual procedure for tourist sluts. He'd give her a good tongue fucking, get her to orgasm, then the bitch would do anything he wanted. He was sure of that. He could tell she was already close even drunk as she was. It told him she was in great need. He'd give her cock, they all would. Even drunk she'd never forget this night. He pulled his tongue back, lapped her turgid clit, then sucked it gently as his tongue rubbed the pink nub. He felt her hands on his head. Yes, the slut was close to orgasm.

Bea's body began trembling. She knew she was already nearing her peak. "Oh... chriiiiisss... oh... Ah-ah-ah-m-mand." She panted a half dozen breaths. "G-g-g-ood... so... s-so good." Her body twitched. "Mmmh!" She felt the crazy, little animal wiggle into her channel again. "Oh... y-y-yesssss." It stayed inside her for a minute then slithered to her shivering clit again. "Oh! Yes... there... there... oh Am-m-mand." Her trembling turned into shaking. Her neck arched, pushing the back of her head into the mattress. "Ooooohh." She began twitching when he pushed her clit to one side or the other. She was quickly traveling to her peak. She pulled her hands from his hair, her arms stretched out to the side and she gripped the bedcover. "Mmmnnnnn... oh... ohgod... yessss."

Amand jerked his head up. He was breathing heavily. "Bea... hold your legs for me. Back, hold them back with your arms."

Bea complied, she laced her arms around her calves and realized she had never been in such a licentious, slutty pose with any man, not even James. She was thrilled by the thought. She wanted to give Amand everything that she hadn't James, that James hadn't wanted at least from her. She shut her eyes tightly as his tongue stabbed into her cunt again. Her neck arched once more. "Mmmmhh."

She felt his hands slide up her sides, then his hands were on her breasts, his thumbs and fingers clamping her turgid nipples, pinching and tugging just as his wild tongue returned to her constantly tingling clit. She was on the edge of orgasm, her twitching was nearly constant. His tongue rubbed even harder and she was on the brink. What pushed her over the edge both shocked her, and surprised her that it made her peak. His digits gripped her nipples so hard, searing hot pain traveled through her breasts to her very core, then he twisted and pulled them harshly. "AHHHH!" His tongue kept rubbing her clit furiously but his tugging on her nipples lessened as her body began convulsing in the most intense orgasm of her life. She couldn't stop shaking, jerking, and twitching. He released her nipples and gripped her breasts, firmly but not savagely. Amand kept licking her tingling, shivering clit for another minute.

He pulled his tired tongue into his mouth. He turned his head and lay it on her mons as he gasped breaths almost as loudly as Bea. Another minute passed as he caught his breath. He stood up. "Get on your knees, here in front of me." It was an order.

"Yes... yes... I want to make you... feel so good." Bea wiggled and slid to the edge of the bed and then down to the floor. She gripped his cock at the base and began stroking it. She leaned towards Amand and started swirling her tongue around the big, deep red head.

"I gave you orgasm with my mouth, with my tongue, yes?"

"Yesss... oh god... yessss." She kept laving her tongue on the head.

"I treated you like slut, you liked that, yes?"

"I don't kn... ummm..." She thought for a moment. "Yes... yes."

"Take me in your mouth, Bea." His voice lowered, "Suck me.... suck my cock, suck it like sexy slut." When he saw and felt her "O" begin sliding down his member, he grabbed handfuls of her blond hair and held her head steady. His hips began moving, pushing and pulling his cock inside her wet mouth. "Yes... suck it... suck it, Bea. Suck it like sexy slut. Do it. Do it. Suck it while I fuck your pretty mouth."

She had done oral on men before, but no man, not James, not anyone had pushed their cock into her mouth, she had always been the one moving, not the man. She sucked him as he ordered. She gagged once, then again... then again. The momentary fear that he might push into her throat both scared and thrilled her. She was acting like a slut, no, she was a slut. She had become an sex crazed slut.

She didn't resist his directing hands. He was wild with lust, with desire and he was so hard and big, and it was she who had made him so crazy. He wanted her, he wanted her so much he had licked her cunt to orgasm. She gagged again. Her hands held his hips, as his hands began to push and pull her head. She closed her eyes. He yanked his member from her mouth. She felt it wet against her face. She moved her head side to side rubbing it. She could still hear the music in the bar. Even though her eyes were closed she thought she sensed a flash of light.

Melik stepped back into the hallway moving a step from the doorway. He looked at the little screen of the digital camera and smiled.

Amand growled. "Now... back in your mouth. Suck it, suck it like my good English lady slut."

He watched her mouth work for a couple minutes. "You want me to fuck you, don't you, Bea?"

Bea kept her "O" sliding up and down the thick rod. She hummed, "Mmm-hmmmm."

Amand leaned over her and pulled the bedcovers down and tossed them over the end of the mattress. "Get on bed." He jerked his wet cock back. It sprang nearly vertical from her mouth.

Bea quickly crawled onto the bed. She lay on her back. Amand pulled her back towards him, he shifted her more, then turned her on her side. He got on the mattress, as his hand folded her upper leg towards her shoulder. He knelt straddling her prone leg, then lowered his arse to his heels.

"You put my cock in."

She twisted her torso to reach for his thick, throbbing prick. She guiding it to her wet, still tingling cunt. He draped her upper leg over his shoulder. His palm held her thigh at the spot it joined her torso. She was surprised the pose didn't feel that awkward. She let go when she felt the big head poke inside. She moaned, "Oh... oh Amand." He worked it in an inch or so, then back, then in, then.... "OH!" The thick cock instantly filled her channel, stretching her, the head smashed against her cervix. It withdrew so only the head was in her, then Amand thrust savagely into her again. "OH!" Her body lurched but his hand on her thigh held her in place. His cock became a piston. "Oh-h-h-h."

Her body started lurching up and back with each plunge of his manhood. She had never been fucked so hard before, and never in this position. It seemed as if his raging hard cock was stroking spots inside her that had never been touched before. She incredibly felt herself heading towards another orgasm. "Oh-h-h-h-ga-a-a-a-ahhhd." She started moving, trying meet each of Amand's thrusts.

"Yes... yes, Bea, fuck back... fuck back... fuck like sexy slut."

She put a hand on the headboard to help her push back to meet his plunging cock. She closed her eyes and her face looked in pain, but it was incredible pleasure that made her face grimace and close her eyes. She again thought there was another flash of light. She opened her eyes and was totally confuse for a moment. Amand was holding his cock in front of her face, but it was in her pussy so wonderfully fucking her. Amand's hand moved and she felt her clit being rubbed. "Arrrh." The added sensation brought her to the edge of another orgasm. She looked up and finally realized the hand holding the manly cock belonged to Melik. "No... no... not yet... one... one at a time. I... I can't."

Amand growled, "Suck his cock, Bea.... Melik likes you too. You make him hard... Do it."

"Suck me, Beatrice. Suck it."

"No... no not... both of y..." She grimaced when Amand gripped her hair and pulled her head back. "Ahhh-mmmff!" When her mouth opened to yelp, it was filled with Melik's cock. As Amand had, Melik started fucking her mouth. He replaced Amand's hand with both of his own, gripping handfuls of her blond hair. "Arrrmmffff," she groaned as her only verbal protest. Her mind was reeling. She was getting fucked so superbly by Amand, his fingers rubbing her clit roughly but perfectly. She had never known how much she'd like being treated so roughly. It was so hot and bestial. And now here she was sucking another handsome young man's cock at the same time. She knew James would never get a threesome, could never handle a threesome if he had the chance. As she had with Amand, she stopped resisting Melik's hands and moved her head herself.

"Ahhh... yes, pretty English lady, fuck my cock... fuck it with your pretty mouth." He watched her hand move, wrap around the base of his prick and start stroking towards her sliding lips. He grinned, "Amand, I told you she would love it. Don't you, Beatrice, you love being fucked by two big men, yes?"

Bea hummed, "Ummmm... ummmm."

Melik grinned. He heard Amand speak in Turkish. He nodded and looked down at Bea. "You move now, on hands and knees, yes? But... don't take my cock out of your mouth. I will move too."

Bea felt the wonderful cock in her cunt jerk out of her. She flinched at its exit, then as Melik moved onto the bed with his knees, sitting back and then sliding towards the headboard she followed with her hand and mouth. She felt Amand's hand pushing and guiding her hips, then pulling her up. Her arse rose. She put one hand down on the mattress, her other started stroking Melik's cock again. He sat back on his heels and her mouth followed the cock down. Her body lurched. "Mmmh!" Amand's cock was plunging into her again, relentlessly, like a piston. His hand slid under her and his two fingers were on her clit again. "Mmmmmhhh... urrrrrh... urrrh." She felt herself back on the path to her orgasmic peak again.

The harder Amand fucked her cunt and the quicker his fingers rubbed her tingling, turgid clit, the quicker Bea's head bobbed and the harder she sucked Melik's cock. She felt Melik's hands gripping her hair again. Amand's other hand slid up to her breasts. She felt him squeezing her left fleshy mound, then the other. "Mmmhhh..... mmmnnnn." Amand was insatiable, he was an erotic machine. She briefly thought of James again. If he had started fucking her when Amand had, she and James would already be taking showers separately. Amand was so hot, so manly. She had never been fucked so wonderfully.

"Arrrrhh... slut.... hot... fucking English slut." Amand felt himself getting close. Her cunt was so nice, firm, tight, wet, and like satin. He could feel some of her pussy juice on his thigh. He slowed his pistoning, but then thrust harder, the little clapping noises his groin had made on her arse -- smat-smat-smat-- grew louder-- SMAT... SMAT... SMAT... He liked the way her body lurched more.

"Urrrh!... Mmmhh!.... Urrrrh!" Bea lunged forward slightly and groaned after each savage thrust. She started trembling and she knew she was on her orgasmic edge. Her jaw was aching but she didn't slow her bobbing or sucking. She felt possessed. She craved both to receive more pleasure and give it too. She heard Amand say something else in Turkish. Abruptly, both wonderful cocks were yanked from her body. Melik quickly moved off the bed. "No! Amand! Please... oh god... pleeeeese don't stop... don't...."

As she was about to turn around, Amand grabbed her head from the other side and Melik plunged his equally thick cock into her cunt up to the hilt. "Ahh!" As before, when she opened her mouth to yelp it was filled now with Amand's member. Melik's hand moved to her clit as Amand's had. She gagged on Amand's cock as the head nudged into her throat for a moment. He pulled her hair as he pushed the head into her throat again... again... again. She took more a couple times when her body lunged forward from the strength of Melik's thrusts. "Culfff! Ulgh... uglh. Ulk!"

Amand growled, "Slut... filthy... English slut." He added something in Turkish as he glanced at Melik. His friend nodded. "Yes... hot... sexy slut... sexy English slut. Arrhh.... Arrrrrrrhhh.... AH!" Amand held her head tighter as his hips thrust a little harder.

Bea couldn't breathe when the thick head of Amand's cock lodged in her throat. She was a moment away from panic which oddly increased the waves of pleasure coming from between her legs. She had truly made them into animals. Amand held her head with one hand as his other moved around and under her shoulder. She felt his thumb and index finger grip her nipple then pull and twist it. The hot pain shot into her chest again making her body shake in response. Melik's cock started pistoning into her cunt. She felt Amand's cock expand then surge and it started spewing hot thick jiz right down her throat. "Ulk... ulfff... ulk!" She frantically swallowed, her throat constricting over and over again. Her panic rose again

Amand growled again, "Arrrrrrrrhhhh.... yes..... Bea.... yessss."

As the cock in her mouth spurted the last dollop of hot thick liquid down her throat, Melik's fingers on her clit changed speed, and direction and Amand pulled his spent, softening cock from her mouth. His hand released her hair and both hands grabbed her breasts, then his fingers gripped both her nipples harshly, twisting, tugging, and pulling them, shooting delicious, searing hot pain into her flesh.

Melik's cock pounded faster and even harder. SMAT-SMAT-SMAT... And then she was suddenly at her peak. Her orgasm exploded within her. "ARRRRH!" She started convulsing, pain and pleasure swirling and coursing through her became one very intense erotic tsunami of delight. Her cunt was repeatedly contracting, seeming to be desperately trying to milk Melik's still thrusting organ. She was shaking and jerking, gasping for every breath. "Oh... oh... gahhh... gahhd.... no... oh... no..." Her arms gave out and her shoulders and head crashed to the mattress.

Melik was near orgasm himself. He didn't want to cum in her cunt yet. He plunged deep into her snug channel, grinded his groin savagely against her arse and his cock inside her repeatedly contracting cunt. He slowed his fingers on her clit. He was gasping his breaths, they all were. He looked at Amand and jerked his head.

Amand nodded, and let go of Bea's nipples. He moved on his knees to Bea's arse.

Melik yanked his still hard and throbbing cock from the snug cunt. He knee walked to Bea's head.

Bea's body was still experiencing wave after wave of orgasmic delight. She thought the boys were giving her a breather. Then Melik grabbed her hair and pulled her head up. "Ahhh! That hurt. No... no... I need to take a br..." Her mouth was again filled with cock moving in and out, fucking her orally. She knew she had no choice and again she realised that in a way, in a very good way, this was all her fault. She had excited him, her body was desirous, she had made him hard and full of lust. As she had with Amand, she started bobbing her head to assist. She felt Amand fingering her clit and manhandling her breasts again. Her orgasm began to intensify again. "Uhhhkk...... gullllk," she gurgled and sputtered a moan around the throbbing probing cock. Her jaw was aching terribly.

It didn't take Melik long to feel the urge. "Yes... yes, Bea, you slut... you filthy English slut. Suck my cock... suck like a filthy slut." He pushed it harder and faster. He felt the head poke in her throat over and over again. "Yes... yes, Beatrice... down your throat... filthy bitch."

"Ulk... gulk.... ulk." She felt Melik's hands tighten on her head. She closed her eyes knowing the manhood she had made hard was about to erupt.

"YES! YES!" Melik's body stiffened, then a moment later his cock surged, spewing gob after gob of thick jism down the English woman's throat. "Eat it... eat it... filthy slut!"

Bea still had her eyes closed, choking and swallowing, and still her body was controlled by her lessening but still intense orgasm. She again sensed a flash of light, then another, but she paid it no mind. Her repeatedly contracting throat was able to get the last of the sticky, viscous goo down her throat and Melik's cock started shrinking. The head pulled out of her throat. It was almost a relief when Amand stopped playing with her clit and breasts. He surprised her again, by gently stroking his hands on her now sweaty back, then caressed her arse. Melik stopped gripping her hair and pulled his deflated cock from her mouth. Her head bowed, her mouth stayed open as she gasped breath after breath as spunk and spittle drooled down from her lips. She heard a low, gruff voice speaking in Turkish. It took her a moment to remember Ibrahim.

Ibrahim tossed a wet towel to Melik. In Turkish he said, "Wipe her face." He looked at his nephew. "Come. Get her some wine. Wine will be good for the slut."

Amand got off the bed and left the room with Ibrahim. He spoke in Turkish, "Uncle, I have an idea. Those shows you used to have here?" He followed the older man out into the bar area.

Melik took a few more breaths. His voice wasn't harsh, nor was it soothing either, "Lay down, Beatrice. Turn over. I have a towel for you."

Bea was still gasping breaths as she mewled, "You boys... you... you... fucked me... oh gahhhhd.... you fucked me... so 'ard.... so good." She turned onto her back. It felt like every cell of her body was vibrating, shivering, tingling.

A_Satori
A_Satori
760 Followers