Turkish Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Satori
A_Satori
750 Followers

Bea's lurched forward. Her head bumped into Amand's taut abdomen and her mouth instantly gaped open. "OH!" Amand's cock pulled out of her open mouth. She had never been stretched that wide before. "Oh... oh gaa..." Her mouth was stuffed with Melik's burgeoning dick. She felt Ibrahim's dense cock sliding back and starting a rhythm. Her body shook, partly from the discomfort of accommodating Ibrahim, but mostly from excruciating pleasure the big cock was giving her. She felt his hand slide under her from her waist. The tip of his thick middle finger started diddling her sore clit. Even tender her pink pearl responded, his touching added tenfold to her erotic and sensual delectation. "Ohhhmmm," she hummed a moan of pleasure into Melik's lust muscle. Melik jerked his cock from her mouth and Amand turned her head and shoved his in. He was getting harder. All Bea could think about was the wonderful cock in her cunt, fucking her so expertly, so wonderfully. She started rocking forward and back, getting into a perfect counterpoint rhythm with Ibrahim.

"Mmm.... yes, English... yes." For a moment Ibrahim considered shooting his wad into her tight cunt but his eyes on her ass, seeing the slight ripple in her flesh every time he thrust deep, reminded him of what he really wanted. He always enjoyed getting a foreign bitch to see, to admit she was a filthy slut. He liked the power the sensation of fucking a slut's arse gave him, part of it was that knowledge that right afterwards or maybe sober the next day, she'd realise just how sexually depraved she was. He knew most if not all of them, left his country craving cocks up their arses after his had filled their bums. He grinned as he reached down from her waist and picked up the bottle of mineral oil he had put on the bed. With one hand he deftly unscrewed the cap. He poured some on the crack near her coccyx. He almost laughed when she flinched.

At first Bea thought he had drooled saliva on her, but as soon as his thumb started stroking between her buns, she knew it was oil. She tensed again when she felt the big thumb right on her anus, then it started stroking and petting and it was just another delightful sensation added to the rest of the pleasure assaulting her body and mind. "Mmmmmh." Melik and Amand switched again. She kept shoving her arse back in rhythm with the older magnificent cock in her cunt. She did it a little harder. It felt so hot, so wonderful, so erotic, so naughty too. She was again on her way to orgasm.

Ibrahim smiled again. His thumb slowed then curled. He wiggled the tip at the center of the squinting little orifice. The woman tensed again but only a moment. He kept thrusting into her slippery, snug cunt while leaned forward slightly as his hand moved from her clit and his forearm wrapped around her upper thighs. She was keeping a good rhythm. As he pulled his cock back, her arse moved forward, when it reversed course, he didn't thrust his cock, he shoved his thick thumb into her anal pore, then thrust his cock into the bitch's cunt.

"OWW!" Bea tried to pull her head back but Amand's hands held it tightly as his cock started fucking her now stationary head.

Ibrahim spoke in Turkish to Melik who he assumed had a little better English.

Melik nodded, then spoke, "You relax, Bea. It will feel good. I promise you. Just relax your arse, and... it will feel good, so good."

Bea was still wide eyed, no one had ever fingered her anus. As her shock began to lessen, she slowly realized it really didn't hurt and if it did, that discomfort was drowned out by the pleasure Ibrahim's cock was giving her. She blinked as she did relax her anus. There was something very erotic about feeling even more full down there, the big cock and now a thick thumb in her. Her head started bobbing then her arse started pushing back again. She felt the thumb wiggle and it sent a very odd yet pleasurable thrill up her spine.

A smirk appeared on Ibrahim's mouth as his arm moved and is finger went back to playing with the English slut's clit. Amand had chosen well. She'd fight his cock maybe, but forcing her would be enjoyable, but he knew after it was over, she'd be hooked. She'd crave to have cock in her arse as much as she craved to have one in her slutty cunt. He thrust into her another two dozen times, then slowly pulled his cock from her cozy channel.

"Mmm! Mmm-mmh!" She jerked her head back fast so neither Amand or Melik could stop her. She was on the verge of orgasm. "No! No... keep fucking me... oh please... keep fuc..." She twitched when she felt the thumb pull out of her arse, then instantly, she felt his oily middle finger push into her now slightly gaping anus and his ring finger slid into her cunt. The finger on her clit rubbed faster. She started panting, then Melik pulled her head towards him and pushed his raging cock into her mouth once more.

Ibrahim kept working his digits in her arse and cunt, while he poured oil on his throbbing thick cock. He set the bottle down and ran his hand up and down his rod coating it. He kept stroking as he said something in Turkish to the younger men.

Both Melik and Amand reached for Bea's arse. They each gripped a cheek of bottom and pulled it firmly but not harshly to the side, opening her deep valley, and stretching her anus. Both the young men wished it was their cocks that would deflower the slut's arse. They were both sure she had never done it before. With his other hand, Amand nudged Bea's face over to his once again throbbing cock. She released Melik's cock and took his into her mouth.

Ibrahim pulled both digits from her cavities, then both started working into her anus. He picked up the bottle and poured more oil on his fingers.

Bea tried to pull her head back but Amand and then Melik's hand too, held it in place. She shook it. "Nnnnnh! Nnnnh! NNNH!" She stopped moving her bottom. She felt the two thick fingers pushing and undulating into her bum, stretching her anus twice the size it had been with the thumb. "Mmm-mm! Mmm-mm!" She tried to pull away but the young men's hands kept her in place.

"Relax, Bea," murmured Melik. "Relax and you will find much pleasure in this. Ibrahim has given you pleasure, now you give him pleasure. Relax, like before... relax."

Again she did as she was told and, as before, a minute later she was actually enjoying it. She started pushing back and forth but not as intensely as before. Her head started bobbing on the cock in her mouth. Ibrahim's finger still felt so good on her clit too. She still couldn't figure out if she was having a low grade orgasm or on the brink of a very intense one. Oh they were doing such filthy, deprived, wonderful, hot things to her. She realised she was extremely happy James had insisted she holiday with the girls.

Melik smiled when he saw her arse start moving. "You see, Beatrice? You like it. Yes? We know what you need, what... what you deserve from us." He saw Amand grin at him. He mirrored the expression.

"Mmmm.... mmmmh," Bea moaned.

A minute later, Ibrahim poured more oil and added a third finger, but didn't push all three in as deep as he could. He smiled when Bea tensed but only for a few moments. He twisted his digits side to side reaming her hole a little bigger. He pushed in a little more with all three a few times, each time deeper. She'd tense but then relax. The smirky smile appeared on his face. It was time to give this bitch what she deserved. He pulled his fingers out, poured more oil on his cock, lubing it well. One hand held her waist, his other his thick oily cock. He nodded at the two younger men, then directed the tip of his prick to her now somewhat stretched out anus. He moaned briefly as the tip touched the center of the orifice and the very tip pushed in.

Bea's eyes popped wide again. She hadn't even thought of his cock pushing in. She bucked her head and pulled it until she was free of Amand's and Melik's hands. "No! Please... please no, you're too big, you'll tear me, rip me, please don't... pleeeeeease!" No one else said a word. Their ears were deaf to pleas. She heard Ibrahim growl something in Turkish. She felt Amand tapping her head with his cock then heard him speak. She tried to close her anus but that just made it hurt worse.

"You do it, Bea. You do it. You do it for Ibrahim." His jaw clenched. He didn't want to pay his uncle the other half of the money he borrowed. He'd hold the bitch down if he had to.

Melik added, "Relax your arsenuss, your... your arsehole, Beatrice. You will feel good. Ibrahim..." Melik grinned. "Ibrahim promises to make you feel good, give you... give you another orgasm. Relax but... push out a little with your arsenuss... with... with your little hole. Do it. You want to make Ibrahim feel good like he made you feel. Yes?"

Bea realised she really didn't have a choice. She shut her eyes tightly and tried to concentrate on relaxing and pushing out with her anus and it seemed impossible to do both. Ten seconds later though, she felt her rosebud begin to stretch. A few seconds later she more felt than heard a pop. "OH!" She knew the big, beautiful head of Ibrahim's magnificent cock was inside her bum. She felt more oil hit her tailbone and run down the crack of her bum. She was in terror the filthy man would ram his huge cock in and rip her rectum.

Ibrahim himself didn't think he was a very nice man, yet he did have some empathy for the foreign woman, plus he had plans for her. He needed to fuck her arse tonight though, not only to quench his own lust, but also for his plan, yet he didn't want to hurt and scare her away either. He stopped pushing, giving the slut a little time to get used to having her bumhole stretched, although his thumb and fingers should have done that already. It was definitely her first time. He liked looking at her hot little hole squeezing around the neck of his prick too. His finger went back to her clit, teasing it with light strokes, little diddles, tiny taps. He spoke softly in Turkish again for almost a minute.

Melik translated with a smile. "He... Ibrahim says you... you have made him crazy for you, that... that you are so sexy beautiful he must have you every way possible. He wants you to love this too, you relax and push out a little and you will see that... that Ibrahim will give you very much pleasure, pleasure.... that you will always remember. We all give you pleasure, Bea, now you give Ibrahim what you made him want. You made him need you like this, with your beauty, with your so hot, sexy body. Ibrahim... he say he never in all his life see a woman so beautiful, so hot, so sexy. You make him crazy for you. Give him what he needs, Beatrice, make him happy. He wants you so much. Everything we say for you to do, has given you pleasure so far, yes? You just relax, do as we say. You will see you will feel so very much pleasure."

Once again, Bea did as she was told. It was so much easier that way, and Melik was right. They had given her much pleasure and obviously, even though it seemed so impossible, she had made them all crazy and full of lust for her. They did need her, and if she was honest with herself, she not only loved every moment up to now, but loved her wantonness, and she found another odd thrill in just doing what she was told. It let her feel more, let her sense every nerve ending, she didn't have to think, didn't have to wonder about anything, didn't have to make any decision, just feel, feel and experience sensually, sexually, erotically. She shut her eyes tight and concentrated on relaxing her little hole again while also pushing out with it. She also relished the fact Ibrahim was doing something to her that James never had, and never would.

Ibrahim's smirky smile reappeared. "Good... good English woman." He pushed slightly and a fraction more of his thick, oily cock slid into her arsehole. He pulled back and pushed in again moving just slightly deeper than before.

Bea had been holding her breath. She exhaled sharply and panted a few breaths. "Oh.... oh chrisss... oh.... yesssssssss." She held her breath again as another inch of hard flesh pushed into her rectum. The finger on her clit moved faster and as if it was a reward for her acceptance, she felt a big delicious tingle radiated from between her legs. She exhaled again and whispered, "Oooh... oh gahhhd... yesssssssssss."

It took a minute more to work almost all his big prick into the tight orifice. Then as he pushed in once more, Bea pushed slowly back and he watched the entire length of his hard, thick cock bury into the arse of the hot, sexy English woman. "Arrrrrh," Ibrahim growled. He pushed the younger men's hands off her arse. He stayed still for a few moments, enjoying the hot ring squeezing so tightly around the base of his throbbing manhood.

"Oh... oh dear gahhh... oh goodness.... mmmh," Bea mumbled and moaned. She knew the entire big cock was lodged in her rectum. There was something so hot, so pervertedly erotic in that knowledge. It was a depraved act of a licentious slut. She felt every fraction of it slowly pulling back, her anus hugging it, sensing each glorious inch of the thick muscle. She could almost see her anus like a little mouth, pouting its lips outward as if it didn't want the rod to leave its clutches.

She couldn't believe she had taken the whole big thing up her arse. She felt the ridge of the huge mushroom stop at her sphincter. She felt it reverse course, slowly pushing in again. A few moments later she had another shock. It didn't hurt that much at all. An even bigger shock registered in her mind. She liked it, it was erotic, hot, so deliciously naughty too. She had never imagined herself ever even trying anal intercourse, let alone enjoying it.

"Oh... it's... oh... oh it's good." She pushed up with her arms, raised her head and grabbed the closest cock. It was Melik's. She gulped it into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmh." She felt the finger on her clit change speed and then a moment later the finger moved and wriggled a little ways into her cunt. "Mmmmmhhh." It returned to her clit. She bobbed her head and pushed her arse a back towards Ibrahim to meet his still slow thrusts. Her body started trembling. She hadn't been in a lengthy low grade orgasm. She was on the path to her next one. "Mmmh."

She yanked her head back and worked Melik's cock with her hand, she reached for Amand's and stroked that one. "Mmmmyesssssss." She panted breaths. She murmured, "More... li'l har... li'l harder."

Ibrahim wasn't quite sure he heard or understood her mumble, but he started shoving his cock into the luscious arse faster and more forcefully because he wanted to, every other stroke or two. Thap... ... thap... ... thap... ... thap... ... thap.

She pulled Amand's cock from her mouth, or maybe it was Melik's, she wasn't sure nor cared which anymore. "Ohhhhh... yyyyes... oh yes... harder... oh gahhhhhd." She sucked the other cock, bobbing her head for a half minute, then jerked her head back. Her voice whimpered, "Fuck me.. oh gahhhhd yes... fuck my arse... oh god what... have you... made me... be... become?!" The big cock stayed deep and grinded into her. Her hips grinded in counterpoint. "Oh... oh chriiii... yessss.. fuck... fuck my arse... oh gahhd." She engulfed one of the cocks and sucked it viciously.

Ibrahim pulled back and started shoving in faster. He was soon pounding the hot arse. His groin met her firm bottom with more force - smat -smat-smat-smat... It didn't phase the slut. He was dripping sweat on the luscious bum. He kept pounding it for another two minutes and he knew he was close. He growled Turkish to the younger men. They pulled their throbbing pricks away from Bea's face. He thrust three more times, then yanked his cock from her anus. He grabbed her hips and as if she was a rag doll, he flipped her over, then quickly put his hands behind her knees and folded her slender legs up and back. "Put in. Put in now!"

He watched Bea's hand hurried grab his member and guide it to her anus. He shoved it in. He watched his thrusting for a half dozen strokes then looked at the slut's face. He had to admit she was pretty, a very hot, pretty blond bitch. He saw what he wanted on her face. She loved it up her ass, she loved the pain, she loved being dominated, forced to have the pleasure his cock was giving her. His plan would work. He was sure of it now. He spoke to Amand. Amand moved to Bea's side, reached between Ibrahim's arm and her thigh to her clit and started fingering it. Ibrahim watched her eyes shut tight, her mouth open wider, then her neck arched driving the back of her head into the mattress, her back arched next. He spoke harshly again. Melik quickly grabbed her breasts, pinched, pulled and tugged first one nipple, then both. Ibrahim rammed his cock into her grinding it deep for a few seconds between thrusts. His groin smacked into her bum. SMAT... SMAT... SMAT...

"AHHH!" Bea was in erotic ecstasy. Her body started to convulse. This orgasm topped any of her earlier ones, in every way. She thought she might faint, and then when she didn't think it could get better, her sore but still hugging anus, felt Ibrahim drive into her arse deep, up to his hilt, she felt his wirey, thick pubic hair around her burning hole, his groin mashing against her, then she felt his magnificent cock expand a fraction more. She heard him grunt like the animal he was, and then she felt his cock surge, pumping, filling the remaining area of her rectum with hot thick liquid. "OH YES!" Her convulsions intensified, more waves of incredible sensual and erotic and orgasmic joy coursed and crashed through her shaking and jerking body. It seemed that every cell of her body was shivering and tingling and on fire. Someone shoved two fingers deep into her cunt. Again she thought she might faint.

When Ibrahim felt the last surge, he straightened up, raised the English woman's slender legs straight then crossed them and held them against his hairy chest. His cock was still hard but beginning to shrink, he gave her arse another dozen hard thrusts. Smat! Smat! Smat! Smat! Smat! Smat! Sweat was rolling down his face, chest, and back. Finally he stopped. He lowered her legs, then he lowered his chest to her torso. He shoved his cock as deep as possible into the accommodating arse as he kissed and sucked her nipples harshly, then stabbed his tongue into her mouth wiggling furiously. Hers responded in kind. He broke the kiss, wiped his perspiring forehead on her firm and fairly large breasts, then yanked his cock from her arsehole. Pop! He stood up gasping breaths, stepped back, and watched Amand scramble off the bed, take his previous position and ram his cock into the slut's gaping arsehole. A smirky smile appeared on Ibrahim's mouth.

Bea was breathless as she whimpered and begged, "Oh... no... Ibrahim... you... you... pleeese... I wan' you." The fragrance of anise or licorice was all around her. She hadn't smelled it in years. It seemed exotic and beautiful.

Ibrahim grinned then wiped his face. He turned around and went to the bar. He put on his underwear, then started turning the chairs over on top of the tables. He figured he'd get the young men to mop the floor in the morning. He heard a squeal from the bedroom. He chuckled. He wished he would have given those nice tits a few good bites. Maybe next time.

* * *

Beatrice awoke with a dry mouth and a splitting headache. She was too hungover and sore to feel frightened at first. Something heavy was on her stomach. She didn't want to open her eyes and waited a few seconds to look. She felt warm, stale breath near the top of her head too. She looked down. Amand, no, it was Melik's head on her abdomen, his body was nearly in a fetal position. She glanced to the other side and saw Amand's flaccid cock lying to the side like a sleeping soft rodent. Her stomach knotted as flashes of the previous night started going through her mind.

A_Satori
A_Satori
750 Followers