Turning Out the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to," said Andrea calmly.

"That's so good Andrea, you find my voice relaxing, don't you Andrea?" whispered Beth.

"Yes, I do," sighed Andrea.

I was getting harder and harder as I realized Beth appeared to be hypnotizing my wife.

"Excellent Andrea, you are doing so well. Now will you do something for me Andrea?" she asked faintly.

"Yes," replied Andrea without hesitation.

"That is so good of you Andrea. Do you trust me completely?" She asked in her most delicate voice.

"Yes, I do" said Andrea smiling.

"Thank you, Andrea, that is so important. I completely trust you too. Now, I want you to think about your special place, Cape Coral...I want you to think about the most relaxed you were in your special place. Can you do that?" she asked in her subdued tone.

"Yes," said Andrea with a satisfied smile.

"Where are you?" whispered Beth.

"I am snuggling with Dave after making love..." she said sounding drowsy.

"Excellent, tell me how you feel," asked Beth turning her head to watch Andrea.

Andreas eyes were closed but her subtle smile looked so damn sexy.

"I feel completely relaxed, and satisfied...I'm proud for having pleased my man so thoroughly. My pussy is warm and wet and I can feel the heat from his cum inside me."

Holy fuck my dick was hard!

"You like pleasing him?" Beth whispered.

"Oh yes, I feel complete when I satisfy him and even more so when we both climax together," she sighed.

"Good Andrea, I am so glad you trust me enough to share that with me. I think we have found your relaxed place, focus on this feeling and remember when you hear me whisper "complete warmth", I want your mind to come back here," she whispered. "Feel that warmth radiate from your pussy and spread into your thighs."

Andrea sighs, her legs spread a little wider and begin to subtly sway.

"Now feel it move into your ass and on down your legs...Can you feel it in your tummy now?" she asked softly.

"Yes, I can feel it...", she smiled.

"Feel it flow into your breasts and on into your shoulder, the feeling of complete warmth," she whispered looking at her nipples, gently blowing on her right nipple and then her left.

"Focus on my voice Andrea, feel the complete warmth everywhere," she whispered in Andrea's ear. "Are you feeling relaxed?"

"Oh yes," said Andrea with a satisfied smile.

"Good, are you ready for the next step Andrea?" asked Beth visibly panting.

"Yes, please," she replied with eyes still closed.

"Are you comfortable with me massaging you naked Andrea?" she whispered, panting as she spoke. It's the best way to experience complete warmth."

"Yes please," said Andrea breathing deep.

"You are a great client to work with Andrea, you have such a strong mind and know how to find your relaxed place. Pleasing others pleases you, that's a rare and admirable trait. You should be proud," said Beth calmly.

Andrea smiled, eyes closed.

"Before we move on, Andrea, can you tell me what smells you recall from your relaxed, place?" asked Beth.

"I remember the salt air, the wild flowers and the smell of sex, in the air," she said breathing in slowly through her nose.

"Can you tell me about the smell of sex Andrea? I would like to help you recreate that moment," she said whispering directly into here ear.

"It's hard to describe exactly...a hint of perspiration, and the scent of my wetness, mixed with that slight antiseptic smell of Dave's semen. The scent is distinctive and reminds me of the relaxed contentment only sex can bring, said Andrea."

"Excellent Andrea. You are doing so well...can you smell our perspiration right now?" she asked softly.

Andrea, breathed in slowly through the nose, smiling, "Yes, I can."

Beth smiled and whispered, "Wonderful Andrea. Can you smell your wetness right now?"

"Oh yes, I can," said Andrea smiling and content.

Then, Beth reached down and ran her finger between her own moist pussy lips, and brought it up to Andrea's nose.

"Can you smell my wetness Andrea?" she asked softly. She said something else so softly the microphone did not pick is up.

Andrea's smile grew, "Yes I can smell you, Beth"

"Do you like my scent Andrea?" she asked breathing deep.

"Yes, very much," she exhaled.

"That's so good. You make me wet you know, Andrea." she said happily. "Do you like pleasing me, Andrea?"

"Yeeessss," she moaned softly.

"Good, I like pleasing you to," Beth whispered in her soft sultry voice.

My cock throbbed as Beth slid her finger across her wet pussy again and brought it up to Andrea's face.

Andrea, breathed in and sighed, "Mmmmm."

"What do you smell Andrea," asked Beth easing closer to her.

"Sex," said Andrea smiling subtly.

"Would you like a taste Andrea?"

"Yes...Please," Andrea replied, parting her lips slightly with her eyes still restfully closed.

Beth touched the pussy drenched finger to Andrea's lips and she gently sucked the finger into her mouth, moaning softly, "Mmmmm."

"Do you like that taste Sweetie?" asked Beth softly.

Andrea nodded holding on to Beth's finger with her protruding lips.

"Oh, I am so glad." said Beth. "I want you to remember that taste, and how good you feel right now, OK?"

"Uh huuuuh" said Andrea gently nodding.

"Good," said Beth taking her finger back and fingering herself with 2 fingers.

"Do you want some more Andrea?" asked Beth breathing heavier.

Andrea nodded as Beth pushed her two wet fingers into Andrea's mouth and she gladly sucked them in moaning gently.

"I'm so glad you like my pussy taste Andrea. That pleases me. Are you feeling good and relaxed Andrea?" she asked whispering in her ear.

She nodded, sucking Beth's fingers.

"OK Andrea, remember this taste and how much you like it. (she removed her fingers.) You will want more and I can help you with that. Remember your relaxed place and the smells and tastes. You are a butterfly floating on the air. Remember how Dave brought you complete warmth and how much you like to please him. (Andrea nodded). Do I bring you complete warmth Andrea?" she asked sweetly.

Andrea nodded.

"You like to please me too, don't you?"

Andrea nodded.

"Good, good, and will you let me please you also?" asked Beth in a wispy voice.

She smiled and nodded.

"Great Andrea, now when I call you by your last name I want you to open your eyes and you will only remember dozing off. You will feel rested and ready for your massage. You will feel confident in your naked body and you will feel free, with no apprehensions or worries, OK?" Said Beth Happily.

Andrea nodded.

"How are you doing Mrs. Thompson?"

Andrea, opened her eyes and sat up straight. "Wow, I must have dozed off...I feel great though. How long was I out?

"Just a couple minutes, we have gotten you very relaxed already. Shall we get more wine and water and start your massage?" asked Beth.

"Sounds great," said Andrea, standing up and walking toward the door naked.

Beth followed her out. "Take a right and have a seat on the sofa while I get the drinks and get things ready."

I switched to the mass1 camera a moment later to find Andrea sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine. Beth was looking in the open cabinet, but I could only see the side view so I could not see inside.

After a moment she brought out a candle and passed it in front of Andrea's nose.

"What do you smell?

Andrea's eyes closed as she smelt the candle, "It smells like the ocean," she said smiling.

"That's right," said Beth, it's called Ocean Breeze.

Andrea drinks her wine as Beth set it on the end table and looked back in the cabinet. After a moment she pulled out another.

"How about now," said Beth wafting another one under her nose.

"It smells like flowers," said Andrea.

"That's right, Wild Flowers, it's called. Let me set the background sounds to breaking waves and we can get started. I'm glad you're comfortable being naked in front of me, it makes it so much more effective for the massage," she said adjusting the MP3 player and lighting the candles.

She spread out a new towel on the massage table and turned toward Andrea, "You carry your tension in your shoulder and neck, correct?"

"Yes," she said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Shall we start there then?" asked Beth.

"That sounds good," Andrea agreed.

"OK, come lay on your stomach head toward the couch. lay flat with your arms at your side, feet apart and relax your whole body." Commanded Beth.

Andrea assumed the position and I zoomed in on her naked ass and pink labia, before backing out to get the whole view.

Beth stood beside her and worked a control that lowered the table to just at Beth's mid thigh level. She began to push her fingers gently into Andrea, neck and shoulders making small circular movements with her hands.

After a few moments she made a fist and pressed it into her shoulder. Andrea, moaned a mixture of pleasure and pain. Beth raised her left knee and placed it on the bench next to Andrea's hip. She leaned forward giving me a view of her smooth round ass and dark pink shaved labia. I was really hard seeing those two naked asses, wishing I could be there to touch them and kiss them...

"I think we found a tension spot. Relax your muscles and don't move, I will relieve the pressure in a moment." said Beth, straining.

She continued the process on her shoulders and upper back.

"You really do have some tension in your shoulders," said Beth pressing moving her hands in small circles. "Close your eyes and breath slowly in and out...There you go, feel the tension leave your body. You are like a butterfly floating...Feel my hands touching your skin, picture the stress flowing from you into my fingers, slowly pulling it all out. Can you feel it Andrea?" whispered Beth, leaning close to her ear.

"Yes, it's wonderful," said Andrea breathing deep.

"Now feel the pleasure of my touch flow through your body. It's like a warm wave flowing into you. Can you feel it Andrea?"

"Yes, feel it moving through me," she said dreamily.

"I love feeling your soft skin Andrea. I can feel the pleasure pulsing through you with each heartbeat. It pleases me to touch you Andrea," she said rubbing slowly down her back.

Andrea hummed softly.

"Can you feel the flow of warmth flowing into you from my touch Andrea?"

"Yes," sighed Andrea.

"Are you in your relaxed place Andrea?" asked Beth bending forward.

I watched in amazement as Beth bent down and was actually rubbing her face softly on my wife's ass. My cock was throbbing, so I unzipped my pants and gave it some relief.

"Can you feel complete warmth from my touch?" asked Beth turning her head in the direction of the camera.

Beth's eyes were closed as she lowered her right cheek to touch Andrea's ass. She breathed in deeply as she slid her cheek up Andreas smooth round butt. I was so turned on and I wanted to shoot my fucking load. I decided to wait, it would only get better...

"Yes, I feel complete warmth," said Andrea breathing heavier.

"I can tell Andrea, I can smell your wetness. You know, it pleases me that my touch pleases you. This is your day Andrea, I am here to please you, in every way." said Beth softly, almost in her own trance like state. "Do you still trust me completely Andrea?"

"Yes, I do," said Andrea exhaling.

"Good Andrea, remember there are no worries and no boundaries. Do you remember the smell of my wetness Andrea? she asked in Andreas ear, caressing her ass this her right hand.

"Yes!" Andrea answered quickly. Her eyes were still closed and remaining completely relaxed with her hands at her sides.

"Did you like it?" she asked, hopeful.

"Yes, I did...And the taste, I loved your taste," she said truthfully.

"Oh, that pleases me so much Andrea. Have you ever tasted another woman Andrea?" she asked, gently tracing the edge of Andreas ass crack with her finger tips.

"No, you are the only one, I've ever tasted," she said contently.

"Oh my, you are getting me excited Andrea," said Beth gently pressing a breast into Andrea's back as she leaned over her to speak in her ear. "I would love to share more with you Sweetie. Remember this is your day, there are no boundaries. I want you to let my touch bring you complete warmth all over. Remember the tastes and the smells and let it all bring you to your relaxed place."

It may have been my imagination but it sure looked like Andrea's pussy was actually dripping! My cock was throbbing and my heart beating a hundred beats a minute.

"I want you to trust me completely as I trust you and we can explore our pleasures together. Is that OK Andrea?" she asked in her wispy voice.

"Yes, I do trust you and I want to explore with you," she replied calmly.

"It is your day Andrea, and I want to please you. If you trust me I will show you pleasures like you have never imagined. You know how happy it makes me to please you. Do you want to make me happy Andrea?"

"Oh yes, I do want to make you happy," said Andrea smiling.

"That's great Andrea. So, when I call you by your last name, I want you to open your eyes, take in the smells, and remember my taste. You should feel completely free with me like the butterfly floating on the warm air. Feel the complete warmth flow from my body to yours as I touch you. I hope you can share with me how you feel as I touch you Andrea, this is your day and there are no boundaries," said Beth caressing Andreas ass with her left hand.

Beth raised up and ran both palms over Andrea's ass cheeks softly. She began to kneed her buns more firmly, leaned in and gently kissed her left cheek and then her right. Then she raised up and slid her hands to Andrea's lower back.

"Does this feel OK Mrs.Thompson?" she asked in a crisp perky voice.

Andreas eyes opened and she raised her head turned her head to the left, away from Beth and sighed, "Oh my God yes, I think you were right. This might be better than sex."

"I am glad you approve Andrea," she said smiling. "Let me know if there are any tight spots you want me to concentrate on. I do have to say I am very impressed by your ability to relax when I touch you. A lot of people tense up, and it's a lot of work to loosen them up."

Andrea smiled and took a deep breath, "Your fingers are like magic. The tension just leaves me...I could get used to this."

"How do you keep yourself in such good shape Andrea? I want to know your secret," said Beth giggling. Your ass has not done the 40-year drop. (she slid her hands down squeezing her ass cheeks.) They are quite firm; how do you do it?"

"I run and do elliptical four or five times a week," said Andrea with a cracking voice.

"I'm not making you uncomfortable am I Andrea?" asked Beth in her best porn star naïve voice.

"No! but I have to apologize, this massage is making me wet, I can smell it from here so I know you probably have too. I am so embarrassed, it's just that your massage feels so good. I hope this is normal," said Andrea nervously.

"Actually, it is normal, so please don't be embarrassed. But what's not normal is me getting excited. I thought it was me that I smelled, but apparently, it's both. (she raised her hands hovering them over Andrea's firm ass.) My hands are shaking. I don't know what's gotten into me," she said nervously.

Andrea looked back over her shoulder and her eyes widened as she saw Beth shaking. She laid her head back down and held her hand out to her side next to her face.

"Mine too," said Andrea nervously.

"Do you want me to stop Andrea? Have I crossed the line?" asked Beth tentatively.

"No. I don't know why but I feel safe with you, please continue. I want the full experience," she said relaxing her arm back at her side.

The full experience... It was all I could do to keep from jacking off. I switched to mass2 and saw a look of contentment on Andrea's face. She was smiling with her eyes closed as Beth kneaded her buns. bringing her head down closer, taking in her scent. Beth's eyes closed as she inhaled through her nose.

Andrea's eyes popped open, "Ooohhh, that's not fair... I can feel your breath, please don't tease me anymore, I don't think I can take it," she pleaded with a sigh.

"I'm sorry, but you smell like sex and...I got carried away...can I please touch your pussy, Andrea?" asked Beth panting.

"Yes please," she panted.

Beth's hand slid between Andrea's thighs. I switched quickly to mass1 to see Beth's hand slide down Andrea's ass as her middle finger slid the length of Andrea's slit.

"Huuuuuhhhh!" gasped Andrea. "Oh God...th, th, that feels so good.

"It's so warm and wet and silky soft. You feel wonderful Andrea," said Beth quaking softly. "I want to please you Andrea...This is your day Sweetie, I will do anything to make you happy,"

Beth's hand moved back up and slid back down with her finger sliding between her soaked pussy lips. Andreas hips began to slowly rock up and down.

"Oh Beth, please don't stop. That feels so good. I am so damn wet...please..." she sighed.

I watched as Beth slid up, and as she went back down, bent her middle finger into Andreas pussy.

"Oh yes, that's it, please put it in me Beth! That's gooood!" she shuddered beginning to rock her hips and raise them up. "Finger my wet pussy, please!"

"You are so warm and sexy Andrea. I just want to please you Sweetie! Anything for you Andrea! Are you ready for two baby!" she yelled.

"Yes please, give me two, feels so good," she begged, pushing her ass upward as Beth pulled out.

Andrea gasped and raised up on her knees, looking for Beth's fingers.

"Oh Sweetie, you really need this don't you?" said Beth teasing her pussy lips with her finger tips.

Andrea pushed up on all fours, "Please give me two Beth, I need it bad!"

I was ready to cum just watching my wife beg for Beth's fingers like a bitch in heat.

Beth, slid them in as Andrea moaned her pleasure and began to rock rapidly.

"Oh yes! that so good Beth, finger fuck me please!" screamed Andrea. "Oh God you make me crazy. Please make me cum!"

"Oh, damn Andrea, you are making me so fucking wet, you are so hot and tight. Please cum for me Sweetie," Beth pleaded rapid firing her finger and then holding them steady. "Fuck my fingers Sweetie, make yourself cum for me!"

She held her hand still as Andrea rocked herself on her fingers, "Oh Beth, it feels so good, I love your fucking fingers...Oh God, I'm c, c, cumming for you Beth!"

I could not take any more, I started cranking on my cock, watching Andrea scream as she fucked Beth's fingers. Andrea dropped down to her elbows with her forehead on the table, moving her hips forward and back and gyrating at the same time, I felt my orgasm building as her ass jiggled wildly.

She screamed and grunted with her teeth clinched, "Oh Beth, I'm cumming for you! Oh God yes!"

She tilted her head back and grunted, "AAAHHH! AAAHHH! AAAHHH! AAAHHH! AAAHHH! AAAHHH!"

She was completely out of control and in the moment. I grunted along with her as I shot a huge rope of cum onto my shirt from my chest to my navel. As my second shot erupted onto my stomach, Andrea's knees slid down the massage table and wider apart placing her in what looked like a push up position.

She screamed in a high-pitched pant, "Oh Beth, I'm cumming for you please don't stop, you feel so good! Oh God! Oh please!"

Here hips gyrated in small rapid circles working Beth's fingers in her drenched pussy. Beth began to meet her gyrations and finger fuck her harder.

"Oh Andrea, you are getting me so fucking wet, your gonna cum again aren't you!" Asked Beth shouting and panting herself.

"Yes! Yes! Make me cum for you Beth, I need it bad!" screamed Andrea.

My body shook as I emptied my load onto my shirt. I could not believe what I was seeing.

"You are a little cum slut aren't you Andrea? Your gonna cum for me again aren't you?" said Beth pumping her fingers in Andrea's steaming pussy.