Turning Out the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,865 Followers

"Yes, please don't stop, I'm gonna cum again! Please make me cum, it feels so good!" panted Andrea surrendering her pussy to Beth's fingers.

"Are you my little cum slut Andrea?" asked Beth, slowing down her hand motion.

"Yes! Please make me cum for you!" she screamed desperately.

"Do you trust me Andrea?" asked Beth taunting her by pulling out and tickling her labia with her finger tips.

"Yes, please..." she sighed, wiggling her hips searching for Beth's fingers.

"I can show you so many pleasures you have never experienced before Andrea, do you want me to show you?" asked Beth teasingly, as she reinserted her fingers.

"Yes, please Beth, show me!" Andrea gasped and squealed. "Oh, fuck it feels, so good!"

"You are so wet Andrea, are you gonna let me taste your sweet pussy today? she asked picking up her pace.

"Oh God yes!" screamed Andrea rocking again.

"Are you gonna taste my pussy today Andrea?" she asked panting.

"Oh yes, please let me taste your sweet pussy juice," grunted Andrea rocking faster. "I can still taste it in my mouth!"

"Are you my cum slut Andrea?" she asked excitedly.

"Oh yes, please make me cum for you Beth...Oh yes, I'm cumming for you! Aaaahhhh! Fuck! I'm cu, cu, cu cumming...Heeee! Heee! Aaahhh! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she shrieked.

Andreas, knees slid out until she lay flat on the table shaking and wiggling her hips. Her head was tilted back and her teeth grinding, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh God! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Andrea collapsed with her cheek on the table looking in Beth's direction panting. Beth withdrew her fingers and knelt next to Andrea, looking her in the eye. She brought her soaked fingers to her mouth and licked then clean while Andrea, watched.

"Oh my Andrea, you are so damn sexy, and you taste so good, I have never been so turned on. I can't believe how free you are with me! You have me so hot I can't think straight..."

"Please, let me reciprocate, Beth, I want to taste your sweet pussy," Andrea interrupted. "It's my turn to please you Beth," she said starting to raise up.

Beth gently pushed her back down, "It's your day Andrea. Please let me continue and I promise I will let you do anything you want to me. It will only be a few minutes, just lay back down and close your eyes please."

She did as asked, still breathing heavy but a little more slowly.

I jumped up and grabbed some tissue to clean up my mess. After sopping up as much as I could, I took off my shirt before the cum residue could dry. I tossed the shirt in the laundry and cleaned myself up. I ran and got a beer and took a seat to watch the rest of the show.

As I looked back, Beth was massaging Andreas lower back and rubbing it in slowly. Andrea had her eyes closed and hands at her side, looking very relaxed.

"...floating on air. Focus on the warmth of my touch, pulling out all of your tension. Can you feel my warmth Andrea?" she asked calmly.

"Yes, I do," replied Andrea.

"Can you feel the complete warmth spread into you through my fingers Andrea?"

"Oh Yes, I can feel it Beth," she said breathing deep.

"Tell me what you smell Andrea," commanded Beth.

"Sex, I smell sex," she answered calmly.

"Can you describe it Andrea?" she asked quietly.

Andrea breathed in. "I smell my wetness...and I can smell yours Beth. I still want to taste you Beth," she said smiling.

"You will, soon Andrea, I want to explore something with you first, if that's OK. It would please me very much if you let me Andrea, OK?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes," she sighed.

"Can I touch your wet pussy for a minute Andrea?" she asked.

"Yes please," she replied eagerly.

"Oh yes, that is so nice, warm, wet and silky soft. Can you feel my warmth Andrea?"

"Oh yes, it feels so good," she said with her soft smile.

"Are you feeling total warmth pass into your body from my fingers Andrea?"

"Yes," she said breathlessly.

"Very good Andrea. Do you trust me completely?" she asked sliding her finger up and down her wet pussy.

"Oh yes, I do," she smiled.

"There is another part of my body, that I find very sensitive, to the touch. Some people find it very stimulating and some do not. If I touch you there, will you be honest and tell me if you like it Andrea?" asked Beth softly.

"Yes," she said honestly.

"Good," she said moving her hand upward, and gently sliding her wet finger between Andrea's buns.

Andrea moaned softly.

"Do you like that Andrea?" asked Beth, smiling.

"That tickles," she giggled, moaning again as Beth's hand wiggled gently. "That does feel good," she said spreading her legs a little.

"Good, we can we explore this pleasure center together Andrea" said Beth pressing her finger slowly in. "Do you feel the warmth from my finger Andrea?"

"Yes, I do," she sighed.

"Where do you feel it Andrea?" she asked.

"In my asshole," she answered softly.

"Do you want more Andrea?"

"Yes please, can I have 2 fingers?" she asked eagerly.

"Where do you want them Andrea," asked Beth grinning.

"In my asshole please Beth," she pleaded.

Beth pulled out and inserted 2 fingers into Andreas wet pussy, causing a gasp of pleasure. She pumped them slowly getting them good and wet, before moving them to her waiting ass.

"Feel my warmth Andrea, feel the complete warmth of my touch and tell me where you want my fingers Sweetie," said Beth in her most soothing voice.

"Please put them in my ass Beth," she said gently raising her ass to push them in. "Mmmm that feels good."

Beth began to slowly work her fingers in and out as Andrea gently moved her hips to match her rhythm. "How's that Sweetie?" she asked delicately. "Does this hurt at all?"

"It feels good Beth, you feel so warm," She replied contently.

"That's so good, I am glad you have a sensitive ass like me. I can show you some things that will let you experience the full impact on this pleasure center. Do you want me to show you Andrea?" she asked, working her fingers and keeping me hard as rock.

"Yes," Andrea whimpered.

"You know who else would love this Sweetie?" asked Beth. "You husband David. Nothing excites a man so much as fucking his wife in the Ass. Can you imagine the total warmth of his hot cock filling your ass?"

"Mmm, yes I can, I love pleasing him," she said happily.

"That is good Andrea. Now I want you to focus on the pleasure my fingers are bringing you right now. When I say your last name, I want you to open your eyes and open you mind to exploring anal pleasures with me. You should feel free and open to talk to me about anything and know that I will do anything you need to please you Andrea. This is your day. I am here for you and you can trust me completely. OK?" asked Beth in her perky voice.

"Uh huh," replied Andrea.

"Excellent," replied Beth, slowly removing her fingers and kneading Andrea's ass cheeks again. "How are we doing Mrs. Thompson, you seem to be enjoying the massage so far. I hope you're OK with massaging you here. I am amazed at how you've maintained such a beautiful figure."

Andrea's eyes opened and she took a slightly startled breath. "It feels incredible Beth."

"I love touching your ass Andrea. I have always loved having my ass touched. Have you ever let Dave fuck your ass?"

"No, it always seemed like it would hurt and there would be no pleasure in it. David tried to steer the conversation there a time or two but I shut it down pretty quickly," she said almost regretfully.

"I have to admit, I have a very sensitive anus, and have tried just about everything, you can think of and love it. Let's try something Sweetie," said Beth moving her hand toward Andreas head. She put her fingers that had just been in Andreas ass to Andreas mouth. "Can you please wet my fingers?"

Andrea sucked them in and bobbed slowly up and down wetting them.

"Oh, damn Sweetie, you do things to me," said Beth moving them to Andreas ass. She wiggled her hand and gently pressed the fingers into Andrea's asshole.

"Ohhh," sighed Andrea closing her eyes. "OH God, that feels kind of good," said Andrea raising her ass to push them all the way in.

"Awesome!" said Beth acting surprised. "Can I please suggest something you really need to try, in order to explore this fully?"

"Yes!" said Andrea humping Beth's fingers.

Beth pulled out, "Come with me to the Bathroom. Let me give you a cleansing and a hot shower. Trust me this will be incredible."

"What do you mean "cleansing"? Like a colonic?" asked Andrea nervously.

"Nothing close to that severe, but you will feel clean and light and electrified. Trust me you will like it," said Andrea, taking her by the hand.

"OK I trust you," said Andrea following eagerly.

They disappeared in the hallway door, and me with no camera feed! I took the opportunity to change my shirt and put the soiled one in the wash. I kept my eye on the camera with a hall way view and after nearly an hour they came out. Beth was leading Andrea by the hand. They were both still nude but with damp hair.

I switched to the BR cam and saw Beth and Andrea standing at the foot of the bed facing each other. Beth was caressing Andreas breast lightly as Andrea slowly slid her palm down Beth's, smooth tummy.

"I can't believe you nearly made me cum again Beth. But you're right, I can't remember feeling this clean, and my ass is tingling," said Andrea wiggling her ass and legs, bouncing up and down.

Beth leaned in for a kiss as Andrea's hand slid toward its target, curving in between Beth's legs. My dick throbbed as they both whimpered when she hit home. Andrea began to speak in single syllables, as she briefly broke contact between their swirling tongues.

"So soft...and... warm...and... wet," she panted, fingering Beth's hot pussy.

Her other hand slid behind Beth's, back pulling her close and forcing their beasts together. Their heads reversed position repeatedly as they kissed deeply. Beth's hand became trapped between them, so she worked free bring both hands to Andreas, round ass, pulling her closer.

Beth broke their kiss diving for Andrea's neck as Andrea's hand worked Beth's steaming cunt.

"Oh, fuck Andrea, your gonna make me cum. I've been waiting for this...Ah!" She squealed as Andrea, pressed in more fingers. "OH, Please...Ah! Ah! Feels...Ah!"

Andrea pulled out, pressed Beth back a step, and put her wet finger to her lips, tasting Beth's pussy. She sucked in three fingers, grabbed Beth by the shoulders and pushed her back onto the bed.

Beth laid back on the bed as Andrea straddle her and climbed on top. Wow! what a show. Beth crawled her way up the bed on her elbows until her head was on the pillow. The bed spread was still on so they were on top of it. Andrea crawled with her, settling on top of her leaning down to kiss Beth's neck. I had a perfect view of Andreas ass and moist pussy as she was straddling Beth's hips on all fours.

She kissed Beth's neck, on the left and then on the right, as she leaned down on her right elbow and slid her left hand down Beth's body, caressing her right breast on the way. Beth breathed heavily, sighing as the hand reached her breast, and whimpering softly as it caressed, her soft belly. Beth's legs separated as the hand approached.

"Mmm, Auh..." gasped Beth as Andrea made contact with the perfectly shaved pussy.

I watched her well-manicured tuft of hair disappear beneath Andrea's hand as her middle finger separated Beth's glistening shaved pussy and disappeared.

"Ooohhh!" moaned Beth arching her back as the finger hit home.

Andrea, moved her head to kiss Beth's shoulders as she raised her right knee and moved it between Beth's legs. She nudged Beth's left thigh outward so she could have access, planting her knee on the bed. Then she did the same on the other side, forcing Beth's legs wide apart and holding them there with her knees.

She inched slowly down, kissing Beth's shoulders and chest gently. She slowly worked her way across and down, planting light kisses all over her.

I could not resist zooming in and getting a closer look at their wet pussies. I wished for directional control of the camera's as well. For the first time I became aware of the music in the background. Air supply. "...to me. You're my fantasy. You're my reality..."

The camera seemed centered between their glistening pussy's. How many husband's fantasized about this I thought gripping my hard-on.

I could see Andrea working 3 fingers into Beth's steaming pussy, when she pulled out pressing her fingers flat against her clit and working small fast circles.

"AAAHHH...AAAHHH!...AAAHHH!...AAAHHH!...AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" screamed Beth. "Oh God Andrea, your gonna make me cum Sweeeeetiiiieee!" Her voice getting higher with each scream.

Andreas lips reached Beth's left nipple and then her right. She began to lick the right nipple in quick circles as she stimulated Beth's clit.

"Oh yes! Sweetie...I'm cumming...AAAHHHH! (her back arched and the hips wiggled as the orgasm grew close). Yeah Sweetie, feels ssssoooo good. AAAHHHH! Yeeesss! Yes! Yes! Yes! c, cu, cumming! AAAHHH! YEEESSSS!"

Her head was tilted back writhing as her pelvis was lifted off the mattress, her legs straight out and stiff. Her body quaked while my wife worked her clit. I could see her legs shaking like a shiver as the orgasm peaked. Andrea continued the finger work sliding them back into her wet cunt as Beth's ass collapsed back onto the bed.

Andrea slid her fingers out taking her hand up to Beth's belly. She was now kissing below Beth's breasts, working down her soft silky stomach. I was drawn to the view of my wife's shapely butt bent over pushing toward me as she worked toward the sweet steaming prize.

I pictured stepping in and filling her wet pussy while she licked that soft belly, then pounding her to climax as she tongued that sweet oozing pussy.

Andrea's hands extend up to Beth's firm breasts as her tongue teased her belly button. Beth pressed her belly upward panting in response.

"Oh Andrea, you make me crazy, Sweetie. I thought this was your day, not mine," she said, eyes closed and hips undulating slowly.

She wanted that tongue in her steaming slit and pressed her pelvis upward trying to make it happen.

As Andrea continued down, she continued to plant delicate kisses on that satin belly skin, making Beth squirm and pant.

"Please Andrea..." she sighed, tilting her head to the side and placing her hands on Andrea's head.

Andreas hands slid down Beth's belly teasing her searing pussy as she brushed gently by. At the same time, she wiggled her knees up under herself to support her body and free up her hands. Her hands traced around the sides of Beth's hot spot, tickling the crease between her pussy and thighs as she gripped Beth's inner thighs and spread them wide.

Beth, moaned softly in anticipation. I could only see the back of Andreas head but as it slowly lowered, Beth gasped at what I think was Andreas tongue, taking a feather light pass over Beth's hot labia. Her hands slid toward Beth's knees pushing her legs high and wide, while her own legs slowly straightened out behind her. She looked up at Beth, who was lying, eyes closed and head to the side...anxiously waiting.

Andrea's head lowered and turned. She did something I had done to Andrea on occasion. And apparently, she had liked it! She extended her tongue and traced that crease between pussy and thigh.

"Please Andrea!" pleaded Beth, as Andrea repeated on the other side.

Next, she started low and slowly brushed her tongue between Beth's soaked pussy lips.

"Aaaaahhh..." Moaned Beth. "You are such a tease. Have you done this before?"

"No," said Andrea. "You are my first, and I want to savor the moment."

Her head swirled as it appeared she was blowing hot breath on Beth's anxious pussy... Andrea was flat on her belly, legs spread as she went in for a full taste.

"Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh," sighed Beth. "Oh shit, your tongue feels good Sweetie! You like that taste Andrea?"

"Oh yes!" said Andrea, before taking a long slow lick.

Her head moved in steady small circles as she licked the length of Beth's slit. Beth released her grip on Andrea's head and dropped her hands to her side. Andreas rhythm picked up and Beth dropped her head back to the pillow, moaning softly.

"Oh yes stick it in there Sweetie, oh you move that so well. (Andreas head moved upward and began to wiggle.) "Oh God, feels...G, good. Oh please, yes! Oh yes! S,suck my clit...Oh God Andrea...Please, Ah!, Ah!"

Beth's head rolled from side to side as she grabbed handfuls of bead spread. He legs shook in the air as Andrea held them up. Beth gasped as Andrea pulled back and began rapid head bob lapping up her pussy juice with full length licks.

"Oh yes, you like the taste of my cum, don't you cum slut?!" said Beth panting. (Andrea's head moved quicker.) "Yeah baby, eat my hot pussy. Your gonna make me cum on your fucking face aren't you"?

Andrea moaned as her head nodded wildly. Andrea's ass began to bounce as she lapped the wet pussy adding a rapid side to side wiggle with each lick.

"Oh God, Andrea work it baby. Fe, feels good! Oh yes eat my cunt!" she screamed yanking the bead spread.

Andrea, zeroed back in on her clit, moving her head almost like she was shivering.

"Oh yes, suck it slut make me cum on your pretty, face! Oh yes, Sweetie, suck it. Aaaaahhhh!" she screeched, legs convulsing in the air.

Andrea's, pussy glistened as she made Beth scream for joy. I wanted to jack off again, but knew the ladies could cum all day long and I could never keep up. I just watched and tried not to touch my throbbing dick. I wanted to cum with Andrea!

"I'm cumming! AH! Fuck! F, fu, fu, fu, fu, fuck yeah!" she squealed shaking and voice cracking. "Oh!..Oh!..Oh!..Oh!..Oh!..Oh!..Oh!..Oh!..Oh! Yeeessss! Cu, cumming Andrea!..Oh God!...cccuuummmiiinnnngg!

As her orgasms subsided, she went limp, panting and gurgling. Andrea started a sweeping head motions licking up her cum.

Beth was breathing like she just finished the Boston Marathon, "Lap it up cum slut...Oh fuck Andrea you're incredible!"

She gripped Andrea's hair and pulled her head away, holding her there. "You want to lick that clean, don't you cum slut!"

I could not see her face but it looked like Andrea was trying to dive back in, when Beth pulled a little harder.

"I want to hear you say it Andrea..." She said staring down at her.

"I'm a cum slut...please let me lick your pussy clean," she pleaded, panting.

Beth released her and she did as commanded. After a few moments Beth pulled her off again.

"Wow Sweetie, your gonna make me cum again, if you..."

Andrea, dove back in at those word, and Beth had to pull her back. "Now Sweetie, this is your day..."

"I wanna make you cum again Beth, please let me..." she pleaded trying to pull free.

"I promise we've only just begun, it's my turn to..."

"Please, let me be your cum slut! It's my day. I want to you to cum on my face, please!" she begged.

"I promise, I will Sweetie, but I really want to do something for you first. We have all day and I'll go all night if you like. Trust me?" she asked calmly.

"OK," said Andrea relaxing.

"Now come on up here Sweetie," she said pulling Andrea on top of her and kissing her with probing tongue. "Mmmm, you taste like me Sweetie."

Beth kissed her deeply taking in the taste of her own pussy and gripping Andrea's ass firmly with both hands. She broke the kiss and curled her fingers like she was digging in her claws.

"Damn, I love your ass!" she yelled with her teeth gritted, jiggling her ass as she released it.

Beth rolled Andrea to her right side and rolling off the bed to her left commanded. "Lay on your stomach Sweetie," in a perky voice.

Andrea did as commanded and Beth grabber her legs above the knees, spinning her feet toward her. This gave me a side view of Andrea, laying on the bed. Beth pushed Andreas legs apart and fell forward on the bed between her legs. Her hands landed with a hand on each cheek, elbows on the bed outside of Andrea's hips, and her face inches from Andrea's ass.

rimaday
rimaday
1,865 Followers