Turning Out the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began kissing Andrea's ass lightly and rapidly, speaking between kisses. "I... love... your...sweet...ass...Andrea."

Andrea had been shocked when Beth fell on the bed, but her smile quickly widened as Beth began her kissing barrage. She laid her head down on the bed looking toward the camera and giggling as Beth's lips tickled her ass. Beth took a breath and rested her chin, nestled in Andrea's ass crack.

"I have always been fascinated with Men's asses, and always love when they pay attention to mine. But, I have to say, I have never been so turned on by a woman's ass as I am right now Andrea," she said seriously, kissing her lower right cheek gently.

Then she began slowly and deliberately kissing her ass. First her right side, then slowly moving toward the left cheek, planting kisses, about an inch part. As she moved slowly her hot breath caused Andrea to close her eyes, with each breath. She teased her ass crack with a kiss on the right side and tickling her with her nose as she moved to the left cheek.

She continued, back and forth raising up an inch or so with each pass. She maintained her steady pace, kissing every inch of her gorgeous ass. I could not believe how blind I had been. Beth was giving my wife's body the attention I should have been giving her all along!

She stopped again placing her chin on Andreas, left ass cheek. "Your skin is amazing Andrea. I want to touch ever inch of you. I think your breathing is telling me you like this, but if you're not comfortable I will stop..."

"Don't stop, I am loving this," she sighed smiling and closing her eyes, completely relaxed.

She continued, "I'm so glad (kiss) your ass is (kiss) so sexy, (kiss) I could (kiss) do this (kiss) all day long." (kiss).

After covering every inch, she gently pulled her cheeks apart and moved to her lower back. She planted a kiss at the top of her crack, causing Andrea to sigh audibly and spread her legs wider apart. The next kiss was planted an inch lower, her chin disappearing between her cheeks.

"Do you trust me Sweetie? (kiss)," she asked calmly.

"Yessss," replied Andrea sighing contently.

"Excellent Sweetie. Do you feel my warmth? (Andrea nodded). Do you want me to keep going Sweetie?"

"Yessss," she said breathing heavier.

Beth pulled Andrea's cheeks wider, and her face slowly disappeared between them.

"Uuuhhhhh" moaned Andrea.

Beth raised up, looking toward Andrea, "Do you like that Andrea?"

"Yessss."

"Do you want more Sweetie?" she asked teasingly.

"Yessss,"

"I would like to hear you say it Sweetie," Beth said smiling.

"Please...?" Andrea whined.

"Please what Andrea!" Beth said winking at the camera.

"Please kiss my asshole again," she begged softly.

"Like this Sweetie?" said Beth, face dipping in.

Andrea gasped, "Ooh yes."

Beth pulled back out and began to blow gently. Then she did a quick flick of her tongue, teasing Andrea's sphincter. "Come get it Sweetie," she said, softly blowing again.

Andrea whimpered, raising her ass subtly.

"That's it Andrea, bring it to me Sweetie," she said tracing her tongue quickly up Andrea's right cheek. "Such a tight pretty little asshole, just begging for attention."

Andrea raised up further, hips lifting off the bed.

"Keep coming Sweetie, bring me that rosebud," Beth beckoned.

She stretched out her tongue and gently brushed Andrea's pleading asshole. "Come on Sweetie bring it to me, I want full access Andrea."

"Please," Andrea whimpered.

She trembled as she brought her knees up under her.

"That's it Sweetie," she said running her tongue firmly the length of her ass crack from taint to back.

Andrea squealed and panted.

"Bring it higher Andrea, this pink little asshole needs some love," commanded Beth gently. (Andrea lowered her head to the bed and pushed her ass higher.) "Oh yeah, now spread those knees Sweetie." (Andrea quickly wiggled her knees wider.)

Beth moved in slowly, nose, lips and chin disappearing between her silky cheeks.

Andrea moaned, "Oh...Beeettthhh. That feels amazing...No one's ever... Aahh yeesss...Mmmm."

Beth's head began to undulate and she pressed in further.

"Oh!" she barked. "Tongue me Beth, push it in me please...Oh God!"

Beth began to plunging her face in and out as her left hand slid two fingers into Andreas oozing pussy.

"Oh fuck, that's good Beth! Oh ffffuuuuuccK!" she screamed into the bed spread pressing her face into it.

Beth removed her fingers, dropped her head and ran her tongue the length Andrea's pussy and ass crack in a series of quick deliberate licks.

"Mmmm...Mmmm...Mmmm...Mmmm...Mmmm...Mmmm," Andrea grunted with each lick.

"I've got something you are gonna love Andrea. Don't move," said Beth, jumping up and reaching into the night stand.

Andrea gasped and whined, when she stopped. Beth pulled out the strap-on belt I remember so well, when she pegged my ass with a vibrating dildo. Only now she attached a double headed dildo. It had 2 dicks side by side. One slightly smaller than me and one a bit bigger than me.

"Sweetie this is gonna rock your world," she said turning on the vibration.

Andrea took a quick breath when she heard the sound, but could not see what was in store for her. Beth climbed on the bed between her legs, while Andrea's hips swayed in anticipation. Beth smiled toward the camera, and wiggled the strap-on into position to stimulate herself as well as Andrea.

"Just so you know Sweetie, this works on both! (her voice rose as it hit her sweet spot) ...of us," she said, teasing Andrea with the whirring vibrator.

"Ah!" she yelped as the tips touch both openings at once. "Please Beth...Oh yeah!"

The whirring sound changed to a much lower pitch as she slid the rubber dicks into Andrea. She slid them slowly in and stopped when she bottomed out.

Andrea moaned her approval into the bed.

"How's that feel Andrea?" she panted.

"Aaaahhh!" squealed Andrea in response. She was bouncing her ass rapidly up and down in tiny little motions, breathing quickly. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhh."

"Do you feel the warmth Andrea," she asked breathlessly. "I want you to picture my tongue on your pussy and David's hot hard cock in your ass Sweetie. You could make his fantasies a reality Andrea and it will feel this good!" she said beginning to pump her hips.

"Yes, fuck my ass! It feels good! Oh God it's so good, you're gonna make me cum... fill me up!" Screamed Andrea.

"Damn, you're gonna cum with David's dick in your ass!" yelled Beth in response. "Cum for David Andrea!" she yelled tilting her head back and fucking Andrea wildly.

"Oh fuck, that feels good in my ass! I'm gonna cum for you David, fuck my ass please baby!" She screamed, now leaning on her elbows with her forehead planted on the bed.

She pushed back against each thrust, her buns rippling with the shock waves. I had a firm grip on my boner stroking at the same rhythm. "Oh, fuck yeah!" I grunted.

I was surprised by the intensity of Beth's screams, "I'm cumming Sweetie! Oh god your ass is so tight, I'm cumming in your ass Andrea!"

"Cu, cumming wi, with y, your cock...in... in...my ass D, David!" Andrea grunted as I lost control shooting hot cum on my now naked stomach.

I could hardly tell which one was screaming what, as a series of pants and grunts and screams of pleasure flooded my ears. A second blast of cum shot me in the face. I was squeezing my cock and the pressure released, with cum shooting out like a bullet.

Andrea screamed, "Yes! Yes! Yeeeesssss! I'm cumming for you David!"

Beth shuttered, No longer able to control her hips, she arched her back and pushed the strap-on to the hilt forcing it against her own clit as her orgasm peaked. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" she grunted with her upper body convulsing in time. She repeated 4 or 5 more times, as Andrea panted and moaned with her.

I released 2 more jets of cum on myself, my wife's voice echoing in my head..."I'm cumming for you David!"

Andrea collapsed onto the bed, panting and Beth rolled over flat on her back next to her, with her double dick dildo buzzing back at the high-pitched hum. She reached up and shut it off.

"Oh, shit Beth!" said Andrea puffing. "That was incredible. I don't think I have ever cum that hard!"

"Most women are afraid of anal, but if you can relax and enjoy, it is amazing," she said smiling contently.

"I can't believe what I've been missing," said Andrea smiling.

Beth removed her strap on and sat up. "Let me get you something to drink Sweetie. Do you want water, or wine? I have Gatorade also."

"Wine sounds wonderful," said Andrea lying flat on the bed.

When Beth stepped out Andrea crawled over to the end table peeking into the drawer. She pulled out several different toys, looking at them one by one, smiling and putting them back. Beth had quite the collection.

Beth returned with two glasses of wine and handed one to Andrea. "Are you hungry Sweetie?"

"I'm good," said Andrea sitting on bed sipping her wine, leaning against the head board.

"I know, but are you hungry?" asked Beth giggling.

"Not for food," answered Andrea, grinning slyly.

"Let me visit the ladies room and freshen up a bit and we can continue your day!" said Beth happily.

"I think I'll rest in the sauna for a few and then rinse off if you don't mind."

"Sure, there are towels on the rack in there," replied Beth. "Back in a few."

They left the room so I switched to the sauna cam, where Andrea gave me a great view of her naked body. She sat almost dead center camera, leaned her head back and closed her eyes. After thinking about sliding my head between her soft thighs and lapping up her pretty pink pussy, I decided I would take advantage of this break in the action to grab a snack.

When I returned about 15 minutes later, the sauna was empty. I switched to the massage room and... nothing. I thought I could hear the shower in the background. I switched to the bedroom and then the living room and all rooms were empty. Then I saw Beth walk back in with a cheese and fruit plate and set it on the coffee table. She picked up her phone and began typing and then I got the text.

Ding: STILL WATCHING I HOPE?

Reply: HELL YES! ALREADY CAME TWICE!

Ding: MASSAGE ROOM

She sat her phone down, waved and walked out. I switched to mass2 and saw Beth spreading a fresh towel over the table. She was leaning over the end of the table so I switched to mass1 for the direct view. I zoomed in for a view of her gorgeous round ass and shave pussy, with her little black manicured tuft peeking out below her dark pink lips.

She was swaying to the sound of Joe Cocker singing "You can leave your hat on." Then she reached back and began to slide her middle finger between her pink pussy lips, sliding it up her ass crack tickling her dark little sphincter. Damn she was sexy and knew it and loved to flaunt it.

"I'm thinking about you Mr. Thompson," said Beth in her sultry voice.

My dick hardened again as she inserted the finger into her moist pussy.

Apparently, she heard something from the bathroom. "She stirs," said Beth removing her fingers and moving to the side of the table.

Her ass faced down the hall to where Andrea was coming out. I switched back to mass2 and saw Andrea step out and zoom in on Beth's ass with her eyes. She was wrapped in a towel cinched above her breasts.

"Damn," said Andrea starring at that flawless ass.

"Everything OK?" asked Beth smiling and wiggling her ass a bit. She continued to smooth out the towel, displaying her ass. "Ready for round two?" she asked not turning around.

Andrea had drifted toward the bedroom door. "Please do not move Beth," she requested, slipping into the bedroom. She popped out a few second later with a silver bullet vibrator in hand. "God I love you ass Beth," she said jogging toward her and dropping the towel.

She put the dildo in her mouth and reached down grabbing a cheek in each hand as she stepped in behind Beth.

"I'ma meed to minvestigate," she mumbled with the dildo in her mouth, rubbing Beth perfect smooth ass.

Beth grinned and braced her hands on the table, "Mmmm please help yourself Sweetie."

Andrea placed the dildo on the table next to Beth and dropped to her knees. She slid her hands up her silky ass cheeks. My cock throbbed as I remembered the feel of Beth's satin skin. Beth's eyes closed and she moaned with pleasure as Andrea caressed her skin.

I switched back to mass1 for a better view of Andrea, as she leaned in and kissed Beth's left cheek and then took a teasing bite. Beth giggled and ever so slowly rocked her sweet ass back and forth as Andrea, kissed and caressed her satiny haunches.

Andrea gripped her upper thighs with her thumbs on the inner thighs and fingers out. She squeezed and slid them up gripping her ass, kissing and nibbling and rubbing her cheek on Beth's ass.

"Your ass is so gorgeous Beth. I could do this all day...It's so smooth and warm...I gotta bite it," she panted, kneading and nibbling that amazing ass.

Beth, began to moan audibly as Andrea worshiped her ass. Andrea's pace increased as she barraged her cheeks with nibbles and kisses. Then she spread her cheeks and lunged her face into Beth's crack. Her face worked in small circles as Beth's squealed.

"Damn Sweetie! Oh yeah baby, eat my ass. I love that...Oh daaaammmnnn." she moaned, hips undulating.

I was jacking off again...no waiting this time. Seeing my beautiful wife toss all boundaries aside, and munch that great ass was too much. Andrea moved her left hand down and slid her thumb into Beth's eager pussy.

"Oh Sweetie, you are making me crazy. Oh God, that feels good. Oh yes stick that tongue in me Sweetie," she pleaded getting louder. "Aaaahhh! Andrea...lick my asshole...Damn Sweetie that f, feels good! Oh baby, that's it, tongue fuck me Sweetie!"

Andrea's face pressed hard into her ass, and I could hear her muffled groans as she shoved her tongue in and out of that tight little sphincter. I was on the verge of shooting my load when Andrea raised up,

"I want you to cum on my face, Beth!" she grunted. "Let me suck your pussy with this in your ass!" she said holding the silver bullet out for Beth to see.

"Oh God yes, get on the table Sweetie! Head that way," she panted pointing toward the camera.

Andrea laid on her back with her arms at her side holding the silver vibrator in her right hand. Beth positioned her head about 3 feet from the end of the long massage table. Her ankles hung over the far end. Then Beth straddled her with her ass on Andrea's pelvis.

"You are a little cum slut aren't you Andrea?!" she barked.

"Yes, please cum in my mouth again. I love your cum! Please Beth...it's my day...please." she pleaded panting.

"You're MY little cum slut, aren't you?" she asked teasing.

"Yes, I'm your cum slut, please feed me your cum Beth"! she said pulling on her thighs trying to get Beth's steaming cunt to her face.

"You liked your tongue in my ass too didn't you cum slut?" said Beth bouncing on her.

"Yes," she panted.

"Say it for me Sweetie," she said rubbing her pussy on Andrea's belly.

"I love having my tongue in your asshole! Please let me eat your pussy Beth!" she begged.

"OK Sweetie, since you asked nicely" said Beth grinning.

She moved up toward Andrea's face, stopping inches away. Andrea closed her eyes and took a deep breath through her nose.

"Please let me suck your pussy!" said Andrea straining her neck. "Let me be your cum slut!"

Andrea was panting and stretching as Beth backed away.

"Let me see that dildo first," said Beth grabbing it.

She turned it on and pressed it to Andrea's lips. "You need to lube that up for my ass Sweetie." (The pitch of vibrator dropped as Andrea suck it in). "That's it Sweetie suck it like you're getting David's cock ready for my ass. Would you like that Sweetie...Letting your hubby fuck my ass while you suck my wet Pussy?" she asked pulling it out of her mouth.

Andrea drooled as it came out. "Oh God yes! I want to feel him cumming in your ass while you cum in my mouth!"

"Oh, fuck Sweetie, you make me so wet!" moaned Beth as she plunged on to Andrea's hungry tongue. "Oh, fuck that's good Sweetie! Oh yes!" she yelled.

Beth ground her pussy onto Andreas face as Andrea reached up and touched the probe to Beth's pucker hole. Beth's knees were beyond Andreas head as she sat upright, sitting on Andrea's face.

"Oh yesss," Beth moaned as the dildo entered. "Oh, fuck Sweetie, tongue fuck me! Fuck my ass David!" she yelled looking at the camera.

I could hear Andrea moaning into Beth's pussy. Beth raised up.

"Can you feel his cock in me Sweetie?" she grunted with the dildo whirring in her ass.

"Yes," Andrea panted. "Cum in my mouth while he fucks you Beth!"

Beth dropped back down, as I began to pound my dick. "Oh fuck! I grunted.

"Oh yeah Sweetie, you're making me cum... Suck my clit Andrea! Be my cum slut!" she screamed rubbing her pussy wildly on Andrea's face and fucking the silver dildo.

Andrea nodded while Beth's pussy drenched her face, working the dildo like a jack hammer in her ass. Beth leaned forward placing her hands on the edge of the massage table. He eye were closed as she screeched into the camera, on all fours and head tilted back. My balls began to contract shooting hot cum onto my stomach again!

"Ah Fuck! Ah Fuck! Ah Fuck! Ah Fuck!" she screamed like a high-pitched auctioneer. "Cumming Sweetie! Cumming Sweetie! Suck me Sweetie! Eat it cum slut! Ah Fuck! Ah Fuck! Ah Fuck! Ah Fuck!" She collapsed forward, arms quivering.

I shook as I shot 3 quick spurts onto my self, watching my fantasy world come to life.

Beth's orgasm subsiding she began to slowly rub herself on Andrea's lapping tongue. "Fucking incredible, Sweetie! Oh yeah lap it all up for me," she sighed. "Oh my," she gasped. "You really are a cum junkie...Suck it all up...Easy Sweetie or you're gonna..."

Beth gasped and raised up a little as Andrea began rocking her body and extending her tongue to follow Beth's soft lips. She bobbed her head splitting, Beth's lips with her tongue.

"You want more Sweetie, really?" asked Beth raising out of tongue range.

"Yes!" said Andrea, lapping her tongue but getting only air.

"OK, hold on a second," she grinned raising her left knee.

She spun off, dropped to the floor and climbed back on straddling Andrea in the 69 position. As Beth's ass wiggled over Andrea, she began to give her approval.

"Oh, my I like the way you th, thiiiink!" gasped Andrea as Beth lowered her head, diving in. "Ah! Not fair, can't concen...trate!"

Andrea jerked and moaned as Beth's head bobbed and weaved. She had her arms wrapped around Beth's toned thighs and hands gripping that perfect round ass. She extended her tongue to tease Beth's shaved pussy, when Beth hit the mark again. Andrea's head dropped back to the massage table as she moaned in ecstasy.

"Aaaaahhhhh!, God Beth...Your tongue!...Oh God! Beth!!" she screamed rolling her head from side to side. "Fuck me with that tongue! Aaaaaahhhhh!"

Beth lowered her drenched pussy toward Andrea's screaming mouth and she plunged her tongue into Beth's steaming cunt. Groaning, Andrea wiggled her head and tongue fucked Beth.

Andreas hands wrapped like snakes around Beth's thighs reaching around her hips and grabbing a hand full of ass. She forced her face into Beth's pussy with a death grip on her ass, giving me a perfect view of Beth's pink asshole bobbing above Andrea's nose.

They both moaned and writhed tonguing each others soaked pussies. Andrea's head rolled back, taking a breath and screaming. "Cumming for you Beth! Oh God cumming!"

She lunged back into Beth's pussy but lost the battle and dropped her head back to the table. "AAAHHH! AAAHHH! AAAHHH! " she screamed jerking her head from side to side. She began to convulse uncontrollably. "Oh God! Cumming f, f, f, for you B, Beth. Oh yeeessss!"