Turning Out the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her quaking slowed she gained enough composure to shove her tongue back into Beth's sweet oozing cunt. I was still stroking my cock spent but so fucking turned on I remained hard.

Andrea worked her tongue wildly and Beth began to rock herself on Andreas face. Andrea's snake grip tightened as Beth's asshole was stretched tight. Soon Beth's head rose up and she began shouts of pleasure.

"Fuck Sweetie, you're making me cum again! Oh shit, eat my pussy cum slut!"

Beth raised up on her hands and rocked her whole body forward and back on all fours, working her pussy on Andrea's face and tongue. When she went forward Andrea's chin would appear, soaked in saliva and pussy juice. As Beth sat upright continuing to twerk on Andreas face I could see Andrea's nose poke through when Beth went forward and then disappear between Beth's engorged pussy lips when she rocked back.

Soon she was sitting fully upright on Andrea's face. Andrea kept her tongue extended allowing it to tickle Beth's asshole when she twerked forward and work her pussy all the way to her clit on the back swing.

Beth stopped and lingered with her asshole on Andrea's tongue, gyrating slightly.

"Oh yes, stick that hot little tongue in my ass Sweetie!"

Andrea raised up wiggling it in her tight little hole, sliding it in and out. I was wanking my dick hoping to get one more orgasm out of it.

Andrea slowly ground her cunt back onto Andrea's face, until her clit was in position and Andrea began to suck and twirl her tongue.

"Oh fuck sweetie, yes please suck my clit you little cum slut. Make me cum Andrea! Ooooohhhhh!" she whined!

Her head rocked back and forward as she jerked her hips, "OOOOOOOHHHHHH...OOOOOHHHHHH...OOOOOHHHHH!!"

She began to grunt and spasm as I could see Andrea's out stretched lips gripping Beth's clit gently stretching it toward her sucking repeatedly. Her head bobbed and tongue penetrated quickly followed by a gentle suck of the clit. Andrea picking up the pace as Beth wailed and I cranked on my stiffening dick.

"Oh fuck, Andrea! Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Aaahhh! I'm cumming Sweetie! I'm c, cumming!"

I pumped my dick to another orgasm, watching. I barely had anything left to drain from my balls at this point but seeing that show got me off again anyway! Beth collapsed back down on Andrea spent from her 4th orgasm of the day. Andrea, dropped her head back to the table, panting along with us.

After a few moments, breathing returned to normal, Beth got up and helped Andrea up off the table.

Beth leaned in and kissed Andrea, with some heavy tongue, exchanging each other's flavor. She broke the kiss and gave Andrea a teasing slap on the ass and smiled.

"Wow Sweetie, I am famished. I put some food in the sitting room. I'll bring some water and wine and meet you there. A little break and some nourishment is needed I think, Don't you?" asked Beth heading for the mini fridge.

"I have worked up an appetite," said Andrea grinning. "I could use some water too. I seem to have lost some fluids." (She giggled).

"I'll bring some water and wine and we can talk a little, OK Sweetie?" she asked contently. "I have some fun stories to share with you.

"Sounds great," said Andrea, exhaling heavily and stepping out of the room.

"I'll just change the music and be right in." she said looking at the camera, giving a little goodbye wave. She blew a kiss, turned around and the camera feed went down. I switched to the others and they were all down.

The show was over...

The End.