Twins and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers

With a frustrated moan she pulled her hands away and sat up. She wanted, needed, more. She stood up and dropped her gown onto the floor. Standing naked, she brushed her hair back with her fingers, her breasts thrusting upwards as she pulled her arms back. Still naked, she went in search of her brother.

After running from Ella's room, the look of horror he had seen on her face etched in his mind, Joe had gone to his own room and thrown himself on his bed. He was racked with guilt, blaming himself for what had happened, for practically forcing himself on his own sister. He rolled over and stared blankly at the ceiling, wishing desperately that he could turn the clock back, wondering how he could ever face his sister again.

He didn't hear Ella come into the room. She stood silently in the doorway, looking at her brother, her eyes travelling over his body as they got used to the small amount of light filtering through the window. Joe was still naked, lying on his back with his hands behind his head.

She could make out the muscles across his chest and stomach, the thickness of his arms. Her eyes followed the light covering of hair across his chest as it narrowed into a line down the centre of his body, before flaring out into area above his cock. Almost deliberately, as if she wanted to save the best for last, she looked away then, her eyes travelling up her brother's powerful legs, towards his muscular thighs. Only then did she allow herself to look at his cock.

His cock was lying on his belly, pointing upwards. Even though he was still soft, she knew just how thick and long he could become. She had seen and touched and tasted a few cocks, but she knew already just how special her brother's was. Almost trance like, she stepped forward and crossed the room towards her brother's bed. Silently, she dropped to her knees beside him.

Joe stirred, sensing someone was there. Some inner sense told him to keep still – but he couldn't stop himself from crying out as he felt Ella's soft hair sweep across his thighs as she leant over him and slowly ran her tongue along his cock, licking him from his balls to the very tip.

With barely suppressed desire he reached for his sister, pulling her on top of him, both of them gasping as their naked bodies rubbed against each other, as her breasts, her hard nipples, slipped across his thighs and belly, up on to his chest, as his ever hardening cock touched her everywhere as they moved.

In seconds his cock was rigid, pressed against her pussy as she lay on top of him. For the first time they kissed as lovers, Ella's hair falling forward like a veil around them as their lips met, as the tips of their tongues met before plunging into the others mouths, where they danced across each other as their lips crushed together.

With gasp, they eventually broke their kiss. Ella looked deep into her brothers eyes, seeing the need there that she felt. Joe slid his hands down her back as she lifted her body away from him slightly, reaching between them to touch his cock for the first time. She took a few moments to savour the feel of his throbbing shaft in her hand. He felt perfect, bigger and harder, more alive, than the few other cocks she had touched or seen.

She rubbed the tip of his cock against her, and then wriggled to take just his cock head inside her. She pressed her body back against his, their mouths meeting again as his hands moved onto her ass, caressing her firm, rounded cheeks. She eased her body downwards, taking him inside her hot, wet pussy an inch at a time. Their moans of pleasure were muffled as they kissed, as his cock filled her, as her pussy moulded itself around every vein, every ridge, every contour of him.

They made love slowly, savouring every sensation, every new pleasure they could find, they could give each other. But as their need for release became unbearable, Ella reached out for the end of the bed, her breasts swaying above Joe as she arched her back, willing him to fuck her harder.

He reached out to her, cupping her breasts, sucking her nipples as she pushed them towards him. His hips rose up off the bed, driving his cock into, deeper and faster as she cried out. Her juices ran down his cock as he slammed into her, as her full breasts swayed wildly. Her pussy clamped around his as her orgasm washed through her, a flush rising up through her chest as waves of pleasure rocked her body.

She dropped down onto him as they clung together, as he held her tight, his cock buried deep inside her until the first frantic waves of her climax subsided. They rolled over, Joe's cock still embedded deep inside his sister. He pumped into her again, slowly at first, then faster, deeper, his eyes opening wide as she cried out, as she came again, as his cum gushed into her. They held each other tight, rolling onto their sides, falling asleep in each others arms like the lovers they now were.

********************

Joe woke up first, stretching his arms above his head and yawning before fully opening his eyes. He heard the gentle breathing of someone behind him – and the events of the previous night came flooding back. Slowly, he rolled onto his side and looked at his sister, who was lying on her back, the bedcovers thrown back.

She stirred, drawing a knee up, and away from her body. He glimpsed her pussy nestling between her thighs, barely hidden by her neatly trimmed triangle of hair. His cock began to harden as he looked at her, as he reached out to run a hand slowly over her belly. He slid closer to her, his hard cock now resting along her thigh.

He bent over her, blowing softly on his sister's ripe, suckable nipple. She stirred slightly, but didn't open her eyes or wake up. He licked gently across the same nipple, leaving a wet trail behind him, before swirling the tip of his tongue around the hard little nub of flesh, licking her in small, wet circles. Ella stirred again, her head tossing from side to side. She pushed her body up to meet his mouth, her hand reaching out to hold his head to her breast.

Joe sucked on her nipple, drawing it into his mouth, tasting her, his tongue rubbing across the hard, rubbery flesh. His hand slid from her firm tummy towards her pussy. As he ran his fingertip along her slit, her juices sprung from her. His hand went past her pussy, and onto her thighs, caressing the soft flesh on the inside of each one before sliding back up to her wetness. He rubbed her clit softly, teasing it out of its hiding place.

Moving away from her nipple, he kissed her moist lips, the tip of his tongue licking along them. She stirred, automatically kissing him back, her hips beginning to jerk upwards as his fingers played around her clit and pussy.

Sliding down the bed, he settled between her thighs, his tongue now working gently on her pussy before flicking up to her clit. She moaned, her eyes still shut, her hands reaching for his head, pulling him to her, pressing her hot wetness onto his hungry mouth. He plunged his tongue inside her, fucking her quickly, tasting the sweet juices pouring from her.

As her moans got louder, as she started to really wake up, he moved back up the bed, his hard cock hanging heavily below his body. He rested his cock head against her pussy, her hands moving instinctively to hold him. She stroked him urgently, pulling his foreskin tight back to fully expose his helmet before dragging him towards her demanding pussy, her hips thrusting upwards to meet him.

With a cry, he drove into her wetness, burying his cock deep inside her. She cried out, her pussy clenching his cock, drawing him deep inside her. Joe bent his head forward and sucked an erect nipple into his hungry mouth, his cock driving into her harder and harder as she thrust her hips up to meet him, as she urged him to suck on her, as their cries filled the room.

Ella held his head to her breast, her fingers tangled in her hair. He drew her breast into his mouth, his tongue lashing across her nipple. She clawed at his back with her other hand, demanding that he fuck her harder, deeper.

His balls slapped noisily against her ass as he fucked her, her juices leaking from her as he slammed into her, his hips driving his cock deeper inside her with every thrust. She pushed up to meet him, their rhythm perfect for the hard fuck they both suddenly wanted, that they both needed.

Ella shouted as she came, her climax exploding outwards from her pussy and across her body, her nipple seeming to swell in Joe's mouth as it washed through her. Moments later Joe buried his cock inside her, holding himself deep in her pussy as his cum shot out of him to flood her body. Ella cried out again as she felt his throbbing cock, felt his hot cum, so far inside her.

They clung to each other, Joe now moving slowly inside her, as they came back down to earth. They kissed softly, lovingly, barely daring to believe what had happened, what was happening. They dozed off again in each others arms, not waking until the mid morning sunshine flooded the room.

When they did eventually wake up again, they automatically reached for each other, sharing a long kiss before taking their turns in the bathroom. Ella pulled a towelling robe on, and then went to find one in Joe's room for him. She passed it to him when he came back into the bedroom, before leading him downstairs. They both looked around the house when they arrived at the bottom of the stairs, taking in the sight of the remnants of the party just about everywhere. They looked at each other.

"Coffee!" was all they said, before heading into the kitchen.

Joe quickly tidied up some leftovers from the party to give them some room, while Ella rustled up some coffee, juice and omelettes, both of them suddenly feeling very hungry. Despite the tidying up they knew they had to do, they took their time over breakfast, sitting together at the breakfast bar that Joe had cleared, their legs touching.

After breakfast, Ella decided that they may as well make a start, so Joe watched, sipping the last of his coffee, as she took some dishes over to the sink. Joe looked on as Ella stood washing up, just enjoying watching her, still amazed at how gorgeous she looked, and what they were doing together. Quietly stripping off his own gown, Joe went over to stand close behind her.

He moved her hair away from her neck, and bent down to kiss her. He gently kissed her shoulder, her neck and up to her ear, nibbling on her ear lobe. He slid his hands inside her gown, and cupped her breasts in his hands. Ella sighed gently as her brother began to rub her erect nipples, feeling them hard beneath his fingertips. She wriggled her bum back against him, feeling his cock.

Joe stood back a little, and pulled her gown down her arms. Dropping it on the floor, Joe stepped back towards her and took her naked body in his arms, reaching for her breasts again. She pushed back against his cock again, this time harder, more wantonly. Joe slid one hand down over her flat stomach, then down to her pubic mound. He gently massaged her clit with his fingertip, before slipping first one, and then two, fingers inside her.

He eased his fingers from her and turned her around. She took his hand, and licked his two wet fingers, tasting her own juices on him. She pushed her hips forward, her legs apart, and reached for his cock, pulling him, guiding him, towards her wanton pussy.

Joe stepped between her legs, bending his knees and pushing upwards and into her, both of them moaning as his cock slid easily into her body as though they were made for each other. He reached around her, cupping her firm cheeks in his hands and pulling her closer, her breasts squashed between them. Their mouths met in a passionate kiss, their tongues thrusting in time to his driving cock.

Ella cried out as Joe pumped into her, filling her, stretching her. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he slammed into her, almost lifting her off the ground with every thrust. Ella cried out as her climax ripped through her, Joe holding her tight as his cum flooded her pussy. They clung to each other, their bodies moulded together as they were one, his cock still inside his sister, both of them, enjoying the sheer passion of the moment, not wanting it to end.

When at last they separated, and Joe's cock slipped from her, Ella led the way back upstairs, determined that they should get dressed before clearing the house up after the party, knowing that she couldn't trust Joe – or herself – if they stayed in their gowns. As they got upstairs, Ella pointed Joe towards his room, skipping out of his way with a laugh as he reached for her.

Joe had a quick wash, his cock reacting to the thought of Ella in the shower as he heard the water starting to run. He was tempted to try and join her, but she was too quick for him. He quickly pulled on some shorts and a tee shirt, and went back to his sister's room just as she came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around her. He crossed over and lay on her bed to wait, his eyes never leaving her.

They chatted as Ella rummaged through her draws, pulling out her lingerie for the day. Joe watched as she dropped her towel and bent over to step into a tiny pair of cream silky knickers, her firm, heart shaped ass pointing up at him.

As she stood up, and turned to speak to him, Joe glimpsed her perfectly shaped buttocks and the line of the tight crack between them through the flimsy material that seemed moulded to her. As she turned again, Joe could just make out the neatly trimmed hair that lightly covered her rounded pubic mound.

His eyes had shifted to her breasts as she pulled the matching lacy bra up her arms. Her breasts hung full and firm, her nipples dark and hard. She didn't need the bra, but to him it somehow only added to her sheer sexiness. Joe could feel his cock rising. Ella glanced over and smiled at him, catching the look in his eye.

"Later," she laughed, "We've got work to do."

She pulled on a denim skirt and an old shirt, turning to Joe as she buttoned it up. She caught his look again, and did one more button up than she might otherwise have done. Joe climbed off the bed and crossed to her.

"You can trust me," he told her with a grin as he undid the top two buttons of her shirt.

"Maybe," she laughed, before pulling him to her for a long, lingering kiss, her arms reaching around his neck as his slid around her waist.

After what seemed like an age they parted breathlessly. Ella reluctantly pulled away and led the way back downstairs. They worked hard for the rest of the morning, and well into the afternoon, pausing only for a quick drink, and the occasional loving kiss. It was mid afternoon before the house was back to normal. By then, they were left with a stack of washing up to be done, and a load of bottles and things to be taken to the recycling dump.

Ella headed for the kitchen and the washing up, Joe loaded the car with the rubbish. As he left, Ella called out that she would rustle up a sandwich for them both as soon as soon as she was finished. While they were each on their own, they could think of nothing else but what had happened to them in the last twelve hours or so. They both finished off what they had to do as quickly as they could, and by the time Joe got back, Ella was just finishing off making them something to eat. He put the car back into the garage, and came back into the kitchen through a side door. His cock was already semi hard from all his thoughts of Ella, but as he stepped into the kitchen it jerked again at the sight before him.

Ella was leaning across the table, putting some food out for them, her back to him. Her ass was tight against her skirt, the outline of her panties just visible. As Joe stepped closer to her, she threw him a smile over her shoulder. He stepped closer, his arms slipping around her. Joe pushed her hair to one side, and softly kissed her neck, his lips barely touching her skin as he breathed in the heady scent of her sexy, young body, not quite believing how much he'd missed her in the short while he'd been out.

Joe nibbled gently on her ear lobe for a moment as she sighed and pushed back against him. As his lips, his tongue, moved back onto her neck, she twisted her head around, their lips meeting hungrily as Joe moved his hands up from her belly to cup her full breasts, as she pushed her tight ass back against him. His cock was painfully hard, already pointing upwards in his shorts as Ella pressed harder back against him, as their tongues swirled against each other, each of them sucking hungrily on the other.

Ella tried to turn in his arms, but Joe held her, wanting her as she was. She groaned into his open mouth as they kissed, as she pressed herself against the edge of the table, as Joe pressed against her bum, his cock a hard ridge along the tight curve of her ass. Their kisses were frantic, wanton, as Joe dragged her skirt up to her waist with one hand, and then pushed his shorts down into his thighs, his movements becoming clumsy in his haste.

Joe's cock swung free. He stroked along his length quickly, feeling the blood pulsing through him, the pre cum leaking copiously from the tip. He pressed against his sister, his cock hard against her ass, the tight crack between her cheeks moulding itself to him through her flimsy knickers, her head still twisted towards him so that they could kiss..

Joe thrust his tongue into her mouth as he ground against her, pushing her harder onto the table edge. Joe held her breasts tight, her nipples erect in his palm. Joe needed to get to her, to feel her. Joe grabbed the opening to her shirt and ripped the two sides apart, buttons flying everywhere as he tore the material from her. She gasped as Joe dragged her bra up her body, her breasts tumbling free to fall naked into his eager hands.

Joe squeezed her breasts as she ground her ass back against his cock, as he pushed back against her, forcing her against the table edge again, as she rubbed her pussy on the hard wood. Joe pinched her nipples, their bodies now crying out for more, demanding more.

Releasing her breasts, Joe pushed Ella forward onto the table. She swept the food she had been preparing away with her arm, food and dishes crashing onto the floor in her haste. She sprawled forward, her ass pointing up at him. Joe tore her panties from her as she opened her legs, her pussy glistening wetly from between her silky soft thighs.

Joe hesitated for just a second as he gazed down at her, just long enough for Ella to demand that he fuck her. Joe leant forward, and with one thrust drove his cock into her. He slid easily between her thighs, already damp from her juices, and deep into her hot, wanton pussy. Her wetness enveloped him, sucking him into her body as he pressed deep inside her, her warm cheeks hard against his body as Joe held her hips and pulled her back onto him.

She cried out as his cock throbbed inside her, as Joe began to slide easily in and out of her, pulling out until just his cock head was inside her before pushing all the way back inside her. Ella's pussy sucked him to her until his balls rested against her thighs, as their cries of pleasure, of lust, bounced around the room.

Joe ran one hand over her ass, caressing her cheeks before running a finger lightly down the crack between them. Ella pushed back as he fingered her puckered hole gently, teasing her as he slid his cock in and out of her eager, hot body.

She stretched her arms out, gripping the far edge of the table, her breasts squashed down onto the hard wood as she arched her back, pushing her ass up towards him. Joe slid his other hand under her and rubbed her clit, feeling her juices on her. As he rubbed her clit, as he fucked her pussy and fingered her ass, Joe was rewarded with a long, drawn out moan of pleasure, and a surge of hot wetness from her pussy.

SimonSays1
SimonSays1
1,001 Followers