Twins and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella squeezed her pussy onto his cock, her buttocks clenching delightfully on his hand as he teased her and fucked her, as her orgasm tore through her, as his cock slid slowly and deeply into her body, as the pressure built in his balls.

Joe pressed harder on her clit as she pumped her ass up and down, partially to meet his thrusts as he speeded up again, and partially to rub her clit against his hand. As their fucking became faster, more urgent, more uncontrolled, Joe pulled his fingers from her body and held her hips, pulling her to him as he fucked her as hard and as deep as he could, as both their cries filled the room.

As Joe fucked her, Ella ground her pubic mound onto the table, his weight pressing her down as they moved, as they fucked, as one, as the pleasure built in their bodies.

She screamed out "I'm cummmmiiiiiiiiiiinnnng" as another climax ripped through her.

And with that Joe pushed his finger into her tight ass, and pulled her back onto his cock. She froze for a second, then screamed again, and Joe felt her tense under him as her pussy flooded with her hot juices, as she pulsed and throbbed around him, as her climax washed through her.

As soon as Ella relaxed her grip on his cock Joe pumped into her again. Within seconds his balls let go, driving his cum into her. He cried out as the exquisite pain and pleasure of his release came. He pulled out of her after the first few hot jets of cum had poured into her pussy, watching as the next few landed on her gorgeous ass, some landing on the skirt still rucked up around her waist.

Joe slumped on top of her, his cock nestled against her ass. He kissed her naked back, her neck, wherever he could reach. Slowly, they calmed down. Joe stood up, his legs feeling weak, and watched as Ella rolled over, the cum on her ass smearing across the table, which was already wet from her pussy. They looked at each other – and burst out laughing.

Ella's skirt was still around her waist, her shirt ripped and hanging off one arm, her bra pushed up above her breasts. Her knickers were hanging from one leg were Joe had torn them from her. His tee shirt was half way up his belly, while his shorts where around one ankle.

Ella sat up on the edge of the table, still laughing. Joe held her to him, her laughing stopping as her lips and mouth kissed and licked at his chest and nipples. They finished undressing each other, and then Joe held her to him, their naked bodies pressed together. They held each other tight, Ella's head resting on his chest, until she stood up, took his hand, and led him upstairs.

********************

Ella led the way into her bedroom, and then through to her bathroom. Joe perched himself on the edge of the vanity unit, and watched Ella as she crossed to the big shower cubicle in the corner. She reached up to switch the shower on, deliberately leaning over more than she needed to, enjoying his eyes on her as her breasts swayed forward. She stepped under the warm water, running her hands over her naked body as her brother watched.

Joe watched his sister for as long as he could before his need took over. Then he crossed the room and slipped in the shower with her. The water was warm, her body slick, as they stepped easily into each others arms, kissing softly as the water cascaded over them, as their hands ran softly over each others bodies.

He reached for the soap and ran his hands eagerly over her body, reaching for her ass and belly, her breasts and legs, leaving none of her untouched as he washed her gently. When he was finished, she turned in his arms and kissed him, the water still pouring over them as their lips met and their tongues danced across each other. Slipping from her brothers arms, Ella took the soap from him and began soaping his chest and belly.

He leant back against the wall of the shower as her slippery hands ran over him, moving over his arms, up onto his neck, before sliding down his body again. Ella knelt down and began running her hands over his legs, pressing against the hard muscles of his thighs, always avoiding his rapidly hardening cock.

She stood up and turned Joe around so that she could repeat the process on his back. She stood close to him, her breasts touching him softly as she soaped his back, before kneeling down to run her hands over his legs again, her fingers on his inner thighs sending shivers up and down his spine.

Ella ran her hands over his bum, her fingers pressing and probing, her hands reaching between his legs to cup and caress his balls before she held his hips and turned him around. His cock slapped against her face as he spun around, his breathing harsh with anticipation, his cock rigid in front of him. She kissed the very tip of his cock, a soft, sensual kiss, and then washed him, her hands gentle, the soap soothing as she washed every part of his hard cock and his taut balls.

Joe pulled Ella to her feet, unable to take anymore teasing, and kissed her hard, urgently. The water poured over them as their tongues explored again. As their lips parted, Joe took his sister's hand and led her back to the bedroom, ignoring the water running down their bodies and onto the floor.

He practically dragged Ella onto the bed, and pulled her to him, wanting her badly, his cock hot and hard between them. He rolled on top of her, his cock pressing against her throbbing pussy. He drew her hard, wet nipple into his mouth. She sighed and arched her back, pushing her breast up towards him as she held his head, crying out to him to suck her harder.

He moved from one nipple, one breast, to the other, kissing, licking, sucking, nipping her, all the time feeling her hips writhing under him as she pressed her pussy onto his cock. At first, he just wanted to drive his cock into her waiting body, but then he waited, teasing her, teasing them.

Joe slid down the bed, down her wet body, quickly showering her body with kisses as he moved to kneel between her outstretched legs. Ella pulled her knees up, exposing her pussy and ass to him. He kissed and licked up the inside of one damp thigh, and then the other, his tongue and lips leaving wet trails on Ella's hot flesh.

He looked up at her, past the beautiful mounds of her breasts, as he kissed lightly along her thighs, ever closer to her pussy. Her eyes were half closed, her chest heaving, her tongue playing across her lips as his tongue tickled her rubbery clit , as his lips moved onto hers, pulling her hot, pouting flesh into his mouth as his tongue plunged into her pussy.

She cried out as he fucked her with his tongue, his mouth clamped over her pussy and clit as she held his head and ground herself against him. He reached up for her breasts and nipples, rubbing and pulling on them as she writhed beneath his touch.

Ella threw her arms over her head, reaching out for the head board at the end of the bed as she submitted to her pleasure, as her orgasm built and then thundered through her entire body, as her cries echoed around the room. Her sweet juices flooded into his mouth as she came. He lapped them up, sucking and licking her gently before moving up her body, wanting, needing, more.

Her eyes were still half closed as he nudged the hot end of his cock against her pussy. She opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Fuck me, Joe" she told him in a whisper, "Fuck me hard."

Joe drove forward with his hips, sliding his thick, hard cock quickly inside her until he was buried as deep as he could go. He held still for a second, savouring the feel of her pussy moulded around him, of his cock throbbing against her soft flesh. He began to fuck her hard, driving his cock into her repeatedly as she cried out. After only a few minutes of this, of her tight pussy sliding against his shaft, of watching mesmerised as Ella's breasts bounced to every thrust of his cock, he stopped.

Ella gasped as he pulled out of her, but sighed as he quickly eased her over until she was on all fours. She reached up for the end of the bed again, her firm, rounded ass pointing at Joe. He held his cock, wet from her juices, and shuffled forward, guiding his cock towards her wet, pouting lips, peeping out at him from between her damp thighs.

He slid into her again, holding her hips as he knelt behind her and plunged his cock back into her body. He fucked her hard again, feeling her pushing back against him, urging his cock deeper inside her. Sometimes he held her hips, pulling her to him, but other times he reached under her to cup her swaying breasts as they hung firmly beneath her beautiful body.

Each time he drove into her, her tiny puckered ass seemed to wink at Joe, the little ridges of flesh already damp where her juices and ran between her cheeks earlier. He reached for her, sliding his fingers between her taut cheeks, pressing them lightly against her puckered hole.

Ella cried out as he reached a hand around her to cup her breast again, her body crying out for release as he fucked her pussy, as he toyed with her ass, as he pulled at her taut, sensitive nipples. His balls were on fire as he drove into Ella's wanton body, as they slapped wetly against her.

He pushed the first inch of his finger into her ass, sending her over the edge as she came again. She screamed as his fingers, as his hands, his cock, sent waves of intense pleasure coursing through her body. He fucked her more slowly then, his finger still in her ass. She looked over her shoulder, arching her back, pointing her ass towards him.

"Fuck me," she told him, "Fuck me there..."

Joe stared at her, his cock buried inside her, not sure what she meant. But then his cock jerked as he realised what she was saying, what she was suggesting, what she wanted.

He pulled out of her, his cock drenched in her juices. He reached around her, cupping her mound and wetting his fingers with her juices. He eased his finger back into her ass, one then two, just a inch or so at first, but then more as she pushed back against him. His cock jerked about in front of him as his sister wriggled under his touch, her gorgeous ass swaying in front of her.

He pressed the tip of his cock against her ass, angling himself to make it easier for both of them. Ella pushed back against him, lifting her hips as he pushed into her – an inch, then two, and then all of him as he slithered deep inside her body. He held still for a moment, letting them both get used to the new sensations coursing through their bodies.

And then he fucked her. Slowly as first, but then faster and deeper as they both cried out. Ella rubbed her clit frantically as he drove into her. She came again, crying out as his cum erupted inside her, as her own juices flooded onto her hand, as he drove his cock into her one last time, holding himself still, deep inside his sister, their bodies locked together.

Eventually, he slumped on the bed next to Ella, pulling her to him, kissing her feverishly, and then gently, until they lay contented in each others arms. Ella curled up in her brother's arms, her head on his chest. With a contented sigh, she closed her eyes.

They slept for a few hours, exhausted from their love making. They eventually woke up when their hunger got to them. It was already starting to get dark, so they decided to treat themselves to a meal out rather than cooking themselves. Ella sent Joe back to his room while she dressed.

He came back a little while later, dressed in his favourite jeans and tee shirt, a jacket slung over his shoulder. Joe whistled softly when he saw Ella. She was wearing a black satiny dress that left her shoulders bare, but which clung to her all in the right places before ending a few inches above her knees. Her hair was piled on the top of her head, her face virtually untouched by makeup. He quickly took her in his arms and kissed her breathlessly, before she put the finishing touches to her red lipstick.

They headed for a restaurant across town that they thought would be quiet on a Sunday night, and where they were unlikely to be recognised. When they arrived, after seeing the way they looked at each other, the waiter immediately assumed that they were lovers, and sat them at a quiet table. They smiled knowingly at each other, both thinking the same.

During the meal they teased each other. Joe was amazed when he felt Ella's foot sliding up his leg, then onto his lap, then rubbing his cock through his jeans. He caught hold of her leg and ran his fingers slowly upwards, reaching as far up her leg as he could, reaching for the soft, sensitive skin on the inside of her thigh. When she went to the bathroom, Joe watched his sister crossing the room, enjoying the saucy swing of her hips, enjoying the sight of her long legs showing beneath her short dress.

When she got back, she leant over the table. She kissed him, and handed him something. Joe looked in his hand – it was her knickers, her wet knickers! He looked at her in surprise – she looked so demure, sat with her hands in her lap as they chatted. He was even more surprised when she leant over the table, her face flushed, and offered him her hand to kiss. Joe kissed the tips of her fingers – her wet, pussy flavoured fingers. After that, Joe wanted to skip dessert, but Ella insisted they stay.

She chose a chocolate éclair. She ate it with her hands, sucking it in such a provocative way that Joe thought he would cum there and then. She sucked her fingers clean, licking her lips, looking into his eyes all the time. His cock was rock hard. Joe quickly waved for the bill, paid and rushed outside, both of them eager to get back home. Joe led the way down the street as they looked for a taxi, his arm around Ella, his hand sliding down to cup her firm bum, to feel the nakedness that was barely hidden by her short dress.

Before they could find a taxi, Ella pulled him into an alleyway. Even though it was dark, anyone passing would see them. She kissed him quickly on the lips, before kneeling down in front of him, undoing his zip, and pulling out his cock. She sucked him into her mouth, licking him as she did so. Releasing him, she ran her tongue up the length of his cock, and back down to his balls. She quickly sucked one of his balls, and then the other, into her mouth, rolling them around with her tongue.

She sucked his cock head back into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down as he began to fuck her mouth, his hips moving to meet her. Joe groaned, and it seemed like only seconds before he felt the familiar surge running through him as his balls tightened and his cum erupted into her mouth. She sucked him dry, swallowing his cum, before licking him clean. She put his cock away, patting the front of his jeans once he was done up again. She wore the widest of grins as she stood to kiss him, their tongues slipping over each other, sharing the taste, the feel, of his cum.

"That should slow you down for a while," she whispered, before taking his hand and leading him back into the street.

They could barely keep their hands off of each other in the taxi. Back at the house Joe led Ella straight to her bedroom, pausing only to grab a bottle of wine from the fridge and a couple of glasses. Joe quickly poured the wine, passing a glass to Ella. They toasted each other, and took a sip of the wine, standing very close together, very aware of each other's body. Joe took her drink from her, and put both glasses next to the bottle on her dressing table. She stepped into his arms, her body pressing against him, her warmth radiating through the thin material of her dress.

They kissed, gently at first, and then more urgently. She ran her warm, wet tongue along his lips, slipping past them to toy with his tongue. She sucked on his tongue as Joe slipped it between her lips. Joe ran his arms down her back, reaching for her naked bum, cupping her small, firm buttocks, pulling her to him. She pressed herself to him, feeling his hard cock as their kisses became more urgent, more needy.

Pulling away from him slightly, Ella started to pull his tee shirt up – slowly, taking her time. Her hands ran over his chest, teasing his nipples, scratching him lightly with her nails. She leant forward and kissed his hard nipples, nipping them with her teeth them before dragging his shirt over his head and dropping it on the floor. She slid her hand down his chest, over his stomach and into the top of his jeans. Joe gasped as she squeezed his cock, before pulling her hand away.

Still looking at him, she dropped to her knees to pop his button, and ease his zip down. Sliding her hands into his waistband, she pulled his jeans and underwear over his hips, and down his thighs. His cock sprung up, massively erect. She kissed the tip, but otherwise avoided him, teasing him. Joe kicked his shoes off so that she could remove his clothes. He stood naked as Ella came back up to kiss him, all the time being careful to leave his cock alone.

Joe turned his sister, his lover, around, and unzipped her dress – slowly, kissing her shoulders as he ran the zip all the way down to the top of her ass. He slipped the silky material off her shoulders, and watched the dress slither down her slender body into a shimmering pool on the floor. She was naked apart from her stiletto sandals, her body glimmering in the subdued lighting. Joe took her back into his arms, kissing the side of her neck, her ears, and reaching around to cup her breasts in his hands, gently rubbing her sensitive nipples. A moan escaped from her wet lips as she pushed back against him, his cock nestling into the crack of her bum.

Joe turned her around, and eased her back onto the bed. She stretched out, delighting in showing him her body. Before joining her Joe slipped her shoes off, kissing her toes. He lay down beside her, their bodies barely touching as he kissed her, their tongues once again playing together. Joe kissed her eyes, her nose, her chin. Moving down slowly, he ran his tongue along her jaw bone, kissing her as he went, sucking on her ear lobe. He kissed down her neck, sucking gently at her throat, moving down slowly towards her breasts, running his tongue across her silky smooth flesh.

He gazed down at her breasts, taking in her firmness, her hard, puckered nipples. He ran his hand over the slopes of one breast, pausing briefly at her nipple, before continuing over her belly, towards her pussy. Ella moaned softly as his hand went lower, as his hand ran softly over her mound, her legs opening slowly. Joe kissed her, feeling rather than hearing her gasp as his hand reached her pussy, as his finger rubbed at her clit, before running down her wet slit and into her body.

Joe moved down to her breast, drawing her erect nipple into his mouth, sucking on it, nipping it with his teeth. He sucked on her harder, drawing more of her breast into his mouth, sucking on her hard in time to the fucking movements of his finger. She cried out as his actions sped up, as her orgasm built inside her, as her body peaked at last after their teasing. She reached down and grabbed his hand, pushing his fingers deeper inside her, holding them there.

Joe felt his sister's pussy contract around him, her juices wet and warm. As she pushed her hips upwards, Joe drew her breast further into his mouth, and she came. Her mouth hung open as she cried out, her juices poured from her pussy, as pleasure and release ran through her. Joe kissed her nipple softly, teasing her just a little, helping her down from her high. She pulled his fingers from her, and sucked on them, tasting her juices.

Joe held her tight, kissing her, loving her, wanting and needing her.

"Thank you," was all she said.

Joe kissed her again, before reaching for their wine glasses. They lay on their sides, facing each other, sipping their wine. They talked and laughed, totally relaxed, but wanting more. Joe took her glass, and put it to one side. She lay on her back, her hands behind her head. Joe still had his glass in his hand. He held the glass up and tipped it slowly, dripping wine onto her breasts, her belly, filling her navel. She pulled her tummy in as the cold liquid hit her. Joe quickly put the glass down and went to lie between her legs, his body over hers, his face level with her breasts.