Twins and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her legs around him as he started to lick and suck the wine off her body, little shivers going through her at his touch. She held his head, forcing him onto her nipples. Joe drew them into his mouth, sucking on her. He slid lower, showering her with kisses. He lapped at her navel, drinking the wine from her. He slid lower still, until he was kneeling between her legs at the end of the bed. She drew up her knees, showing him her pussy, showing him everything.

"Please," she moaned.

Her pussy looked gorgeous. Joe could see her from top to bottom, her wet slit pouting to expose her small pussy lips. They were engorged from her excitement, much darker than the rest of her. Joe bent down and flicked his tongue over her clit, teasing it as it poked out from its tight little hood. He sucked on it, before running his tongue lower, over her pussy and lower still. She pulled her knees higher, as her brother ran his tongue downwards.

Joe moved back to her clit, and then to her pussy, licking her, sucking on her lips in turn, and then together. Joe pushed his tongue into her body, fucking her with it. She held her own breasts, pinching her nipples. He sucked on her pussy, knowing already what she liked, before sliding his tongue inside her again. She reached down with one hand, holding his head to her, her pussy grinding against his mouth. Joe ran a finger towards her bum, rubbing her.

She cried out "Oh fuck," as she came, her pussy juices gushing into his mouth.

"Fuck me," she shouted, desperate to prolong her pleasure.

Joe quickly climbed back on the bed, and drove his cock into her. He pressed deep into her, holding his cock there while Ella squeezed her pussy around him. She came again immediately, pulling him tight to her, her nails digging into his flesh, her breasts crushed against him. Her pussy throbbed and pulsed around him, her body arching towards him.

She sank back onto the bed, gasping, her breasts flushed red, her body damp with excitement. Joe kissed her, her arms around his neck, his cock sliding slowly in and out of her soft, sexy body. They kissed as she got her breath back, as her thumping heart returned too normal.

Then they rolled over, Ella rising up to sit on his cock still buried inside her, to take control. Joe reached for her breasts, caressing them, teasing her dark nipples. She reached behind her for his balls, squeezing them, rolling them softly in her hand. She started to move, sliding her pussy up and down his cock, squeezing him, her movements getting faster, more intense.

Joe thrust up to meet her, matching her speed, her rhythm. She leant forward, reaching for the headboard at the end of the bed, presenting her swaying breasts to him. Joe sucked on first one nipple, and then other, hard passionate sucks that drew her sensual breasts into his mouth. He thrust his cock deeper into her, meeting her hips driving down onto his length.

They both cried out as they came, a final, satisfying explosion coursing through their bodies. Ella collapsed on top of him, kissing him. They rolled onto their sides, his cock still deep inside her, kissing for long minutes before falling into an exhausted sleep.

********************

The next day it was Ella who woke up first. She stretched, her hands high above her head, her toes pointing to the bottom of the bed. She grinned to herself as thoughts of the previous day came back to her. They had slept locked together, Joe's cock only slipping out of her when she had rolled over in her sleep. Even then, Joe had immediately snuggled up behind her, his cock pressing against her ass as he had wrapped a strong arm around, her breasts filling his hand nicely.

She eased out of bed and went to the bathroom. When she got back, Joe was still asleep, so she grabbed her robe and headed downstairs, planning on surprising him with breakfast in bed. But she had barely started when Joe came downstairs, yawning.

Ella looked up as Joe came into the kitchen, her robe hanging open were she had been moving around. They stood looking at each other, the boxers Joe had pulled on starting to tent as Ella looked him up and down. Joe could see her deep cleavage where her gown hung open, and then her thighs as she stepped across the room towards him.

His hands slipped inside the gown as he pulled her to him, their lips meeting as his cock pressed against her. Their tongues slipped over each other, her breasts warm against his naked chest as they kissed each other "good morning". Ella reached between them, dragging his cock out of his shorts. Joe reached for her ass, caressing her, his fingers slipping between her taut cheeks as he pulled her closer.

Joe manoeuvred her backwards towards the worktop, his hands never leaving her body, his lips and tongue hard against hers. He held her by the hips and perched her on the edge of the work surface. He pulled his sister's gown away from her body, leaving it draped on the worktop around her, leaving her in all her naked glory.

He knelt down quickly, and dragged her forward a little, pulling her pussy onto his hungry mouth. Joe drank in her juices, licking and sucking on her clit, her lips, her pussy. She grabbed his hair and pulled him to her, pushing her hips up to meet his mouth, to meet his tongue. Joe pushed his tongue inside her as he sucked hard on her pussy. He could feel her tensing already, feel her orgasm starting to build deep inside her.

Ella's breathing became harsh, her moans louder, as Joe fucked her with his tongue, his mouth clamped over her pussy and clit, sucking on her, licking her. She cupped her own breasts, rubbing her nipples, her thighs tight around his head. She threw her head from side to side as she came, grabbing his head again and pulling him harder onto her, grinding her mound, her pussy, against his mouth.

Joe pulled away from his sister, and stood up quickly. The look of alarm on her face quickly disappeared as she saw his rampant cock. Joe drove into her without any hesitation, thrusting his long cock deep into her hot, wet body. Her pussy throbbed and pulsed around him, clamping him tight inside her. Joe fucked her hard, pulling her to him, kissing her frantically, her breasts against his chest, his hips driving his cock into her.

She came again as Joe fucked her. He held his cock deep inside her as her orgasm welled up from deep inside her and washed through her body. He held her tight to him, feeling her pleasure, until she whispered, "Fuck me, cum for me."

Then Joe slammed his cock into her hot body, driving into her time and time again as his cum boiled in his tingling balls, until they drove the cum out of his cock and deep into her pulsating body. They held each other tight as their juices mixed inside her, their bodies hot with passion, with desire. They clung to each other, breathing heavily, kissing softly, as their bodies calmed down.

********************

As they ate breakfast, they knew that their time alone was limited as their parents were due back at lunchtime. But even so, they took their time, enjoying being together, neither of them wanting to say what they were both thinking.

After they had cleared up, Ella announced that she was going upstairs for shower, and that she would come and find Joe when she was finished. Joe thought it was a bit odd, but the look on his sister's face told him all he needed to know. He waited a few minutes, the followed Ella upstairs. He could still hear her shower running, so decided to freshen up quickly himself. Afterwards, he padded along to Ella's room and laid on her bed, still naked, telling himself that she hadn't said where she would find him!

A few minutes later, he heard the bathroom door open. He sat up, his arms behind him, and stared at her as she stood in the bathroom doorway, leaning against the door frame, a hip thrust out towards him. She was dressed in a black full length shimmering gauze gown that clung to every amazing curve of her body, hiding everything, but at the same time leaving nothing to the imagination.

She crossed the room towards him slowly, her tongue flicking quickly over her red painted lips. As she walked, the gown moulded itself to her body, to her full breasts, to her ripe, suckable nipples, to her pussy and thighs. Ella knew exactly what she was doing to Joe as his cock began to stretch and harden again, her eyes never leaving his.

She climbed onto the end of the bed and crawled towards him, her breasts swinging seductively as her gown gaped open. He opened his legs as she crawled between them, stopping only when her face was level with his cock. She moved from side to side, watching Joe as he watched her swaying breasts, as he felt her hard nipples scratching lightly across his thighs.

Behind her, he could see her reflection in the mirrored doors of the wardrobe, her firm ass beautifully rounded and barely hidden by her gown. He reached for her, wanting to pull her towards him, but she swayed out of his reach and smiled wickedly.

"Soon," she murmured.

She leant down, her open mouth moving towards his cock. He was so hard his cock wouldn't lie flat, but was swaying just above his body. She flicked her tongue out towards his jerking cock. He moaned as he felt her tongue on him briefly, automatically lifting his hips up towards her. But Ella avoided his cock, and moved down the bed a little before kissing him softly on the inside of his thigh.

A shiver of pleasure rippled through him as she did the same to the other thigh, before she dragged her tongue up his leg, first one and then the other, leaving little wet trails behind her, reaching but never quite touching his balls or the root of his hard cock. She did this repeatedly, his cock twitching and jerking each time she got close, her eyes always on his.

He reached for his cock, pulling it upright, pushing his balls towards her. At last, Ella flicked her tongue over his taut testicles, licking them gently before drawing them into her hot mouth one at a time. He shut his eyes and groaned loudly with pleasure as she rolled them gently around her mouth, as she sucked them, as she played her tongue across them.

He opened his eyes with a start and moaned with frustration as she stopped, and he felt her get up off the bed. He watched wide eyed as she rummaged through the draw in the unit next to the bed and pulling out a small vibrator. As she climbed back onto the bed between his legs, he automatically drew his knees up.

She switched the little toy on, and played it across his balls, sending waves of pain and pleasure through him. She took his cock from her brother, and held the vibrator against the shaft. As soft tremors ran into his body, she dipped her head and sucked his throbbing cock head into her mouth. He thought he would explode, but Ella sensed this and moved the vibrator away.

Seconds later he felt it being pressed against his ass. She held it there while she sunk her lips down onto his cock, her eyes again on his. She moved her lips up and down his cock, taking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. After a few minutes, she eased away and held his cock up, showing him the red lipstick smeared along his wet shaft.

Ella straddled his leg and pressed her hard clit and wet pussy against his thigh. He flexed the muscles in his leg, pressing back against her as she ground herself down onto him, as she gave his cock a quick suck before starting to shower kisses over his body.

She put the vibrator to one side, and began to crawl slowly up the bed, keeping her pussy as hard against his body as she could, leaving wet trails from her pussy behind her as she moved. She kissed his belly, her tongue teasing his navel as her breasts dragged softly over his cock. She kissed her way up his chest, before nibbling and sucking at his nipples.

Ella moved her legs to straddle his body so that she could press her pussy down onto his rigid cock. She moved her body slowly, sliding against his hard cock, which was now pressed between her wet, swollen pussy lips, her hot juices escaping onto his cock and balls. She stretched up and held onto the head board above Joe, her full breasts swaying over him, her gown hanging around them.

She rocked her body, sliding her pussy along his shaft, pressing her clit down hard against his cock head, but never quite letting him inside her body no matter how much he moved his hips or wriggled beneath her. He reached for her breasts, making her moan deeply as he rubbed and pulled at her taut nipples, as he cupped and caressed her breasts, marvelling at their weight, their firmness, their beauty.

She arched her back and lowered her breasts towards his waiting mouth. He fed on her nipples hungrily, sucking them deep into his mouth one at a time, and then both together, holding her, wanting her. He drew one nipple, and part of her breast, into his mouth and then reached for her ass, pulling her down onto his cock, needing to be inside her.

This time Ella let Joe guide her as he held her ass, as he moved her slowly downwards until the tip of his cock was at the entrance to her pussy. He held her firmly, rocking her gently against him, teasing her for a few more moments before angling his body and sliding easily into her. They both gasped as he entered her, their eyes locked together as her lips stretched around his thick shaft, as he slid his whole length inside her in a single, long thrust.

He gasped as he felt the heat of her around him, as her pussy moulded itself to his cock. They both stopped moving as he reached as deep inside her as he could. She lowered her body onto his, her breasts squashed onto his chest as they kissed. They kissed slowly, sensually, their tongues playing and exploring as pleasure rippled through them, as Ella's pussy clung to his throbbing cock.

Their bodies began moving again as their passion, their desire, their need, increased. His cock seemed to grow even harder, even longer, as they began to fuck each other, their bodies moving as one as he thrust his cock into Ella's wanton pussy, as she thrust her tongue into his hungry mouth. They moved as one, faster and faster, as he drove his cock deeper and deeper into her body. Their bodies stuck wetly together as they raced towards their climax, their cries muffled only by their kisses.

Ella froze as she came, her body tense against Joe as she cried out, as a deep flush rose up her chest, as an intense wave of pleasure broke over her. He fucked her harder still as she clung to Joe, his balls on fire until they sent his cum deep inside her body. He held her tight, his cock jerking as the thick jets of cum pumped through his shaft and into Ella's wet pussy.

They clung together for long minutes, Ella's face buried in his shoulder, almost sobbing with pleasure as their climaxes peaked, and then eased off. They kissed gently after that, as their bodies relaxed, as his cock softened slowly and slipped out of Ella.

********************

An hour later they were waiting downstairs when their parents came home, acting as normally as they could, but both knowing what they wanted, that this wouldn't be the end of their wonderful new relationship – but only the beginning.