Twins in Mind and Body 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do but I have a batch of hormonal treatment cooking that needs to be taken out in a few hours. So I can test it out." Tommy replied as he began undressing.

"Into the shower and close your eyes Suzi," Jenny said. She smiled, "Would you rather wear a latex hood while we work?"

"That would be interesting." Tommy replied. He got into the shower and waited. A moment later the scent of latex filled his nose and he opened his eyes to see nothing. Closing them he let them do what they pleased to him and drifted in a latex filled haze of pleasure. After a time, he was led out of the shower, dried and made to sit in a chair. His arms were bound to the chair arms and his legs to the legs of it. He heard Jenny say, "Slaves love to be bound and see their sisters bound." The other girls chanted it.

"You too Suzi,"

"Slaves love to be bound and see their sisters bound." Tommy said still in the pleasure haze. Someone was sucking on his cock bringing him to the edge and holding him there.

"Slaves live for pleasure and their sisters' pleasure." Jenny said.

Without prompting Tommy repeated the words.

"Slaves follow their master's commands."

Again he repeated the words.

"Don't just say them, mean them Suzi. Give yourself to our master. Give your body to him so that you can be the woman you are meant to be. Say the words and mean them."

"I give myself to master and know he wants me to be all the woman I can become." Suzi said. "There is no going back now," she added softly.

"No Suzi there is no going back," Jenny replied. "Do you give your heart and soul to this change?"

"I need this to happen I want to become the slave girl I can be and love my sisters." Suzi said. She wished she could meet their eyes and show them she meant every word.

"Give your mind up Let go of Tommy and become Suzi, our sister and sometime mistress."

"He is gone sister and I know it is what he wanted." Suzi replied softly.

"Cum now and be a good girl," Jenny commanded.

Suzi orgasmed and passed out. When she came too she could see her hands and long slender nails painted pink. Before she could say anything she felt a prick in her arm and lost touch with reality. She kept feeling pricks in her arms but could not be sure if it was a dream or not. Her mind seemed disjointed from reality. When she finally came too she was kneeling on the floor in a circle with her sisters. She could feel latex covering her body and looked down to see herself. Other than the fingerless gloves she looked like them. Her pink nail polish was now bright red. Raising her eyes she looked at her sisters who were all looking at her. "What's wrong? She asked worried.

"You're beautiful Suzi..." Jenny said with wonder.

Mary offered her a mirror so she could look at herself and Suzi smiled. Her high arched eyebrows and smoky makeup made her look like a starlet or cover model. "I love it..." she said softly. "Thank you sisters," she added louder. Reaching up she caressed her breasts and was surprised to find they were hers. Looking down she saw that while they were not a solid C cup, they were somewhere past A and could be a B. "Did the operation happen already?" She asked confused.

"No sister, it is the push up corset you are wearing," Darla said with a smile.

"What about master's treatment, I need to check on it." Suzi said unwilling to get up.

"No need, we found the culture, waited until it filled the dish, then removed it, mixed with saline that you had and gave you the shots." Jenny said.

"We had to give you several because we used too much saline," Tayna added.

It would be interesting to see what happened, that was about a ten to a hundred times the amount she was planning on using. "Any side effects?"

Her sisters glanced at Jenny who nodded. They left and she moved forward. "My love, my mistress and sister." Jenny reached out and took Suzi's hands in hers. "You have been out cold for two days kneeling in place. In that time, you went from being merely good looking to drop dead beautiful. In addition, there is something more something we didn't expect or know how to handle other then ask your guidance once you woke up."

"What is it Jenny?" Suzi asked

"Two things, your breasts have gone from a small AA even with the corset on to where they are now in the last few hours." She paused and looked down, "You are wearing a Strap on right now. If you feel below it you will find the other change." She hurried on, "It happened last night while we were resting."

Suzi felt below the cock and moaned as her finger caressed her clitoris. Feeling lower she could feel her labia. She looked up at Jenny's worried face and said, "How does it make you feel love. You have lost your lover. I'm sorry I didn't plan for it to go this far and do not know how to return."

"No Suzi I did not lose my lover and soul mate. She is kneeling before me right now. You are still who you are. You are the woman I saw inside when I fell in love with you." Jenny said tenderly.

"What should I do about the plastic surgeon now that it seems I don't need her anymore?"

"Karen? Turn her into our sister, she and I played around together in collage as roommates. She is every bit as submissive as I am mistress and her tongue is something else."

"In that case this weekend we will gain a sister. But now, I want you to take me over to that bed. Remove the cock, tie my wrists and ankles to each other and have you and your sisters ravish me while I pleasure each of you." Suzi said she stood and found she was wearing three inch high heeled boots with locks on and smiled down at them. Reaching behind her she found the buckle to the strap on cock and removed it. Then with Jenny's help she made it to the bed and laid down with her legs bent so her hands were holding her ankles.

Jenny smiled and bound Suzi she turned towards the door where the other girls were waiting just outside and said, "You heard our sister and mistress... let's get her."

The rest of the night was a haze to her. Suzi worked tirelessly using her tongue, lips and teeth to bring each of her sisters off at the same time she flowed from orgasm to orgasm. They were infinitely better than the ones the male had and she wouldn't go back for anything. By the time they wound down, it was getting light and her breasts had filled out to a solid C cup.

When she was finally unbound, Suzi said, "Pack the lab up carefully while I walk on the treadmill. I want someone to spot me just in case I fall though so you have to take turns helping me." With Jenny on one side and Mary on the other she made it down the hall and to the basement. She got on the treadmill and started it at a slow walk.

"No sister, a brisk walk for one hour like the rest of us had to do. Tomorrow two hours," Jenny said as she punched up the speed. She and Mary had to both steady Suzi while she walked. After fifteen minutes she stopped the machine. "What are we doing wrong?"

Suzi shook her head, "I don't know. I can't keep my balance."

From where she was packing glassware Bunny said, "Simple sister. Now you have breasts, it throws your weight forward. Try arching your back a bit."

They started it again and walked slower. By the first five minutes Suzi was walking fine. Slowly Jenny increased the speed until they were back at a brisk walk. "Push through the pain sister... Remember slaves need to be in good shape for their mistress's pleasure."

"You're enjoying this Jenny," Suzi said not breaking stride. She smiled, "Now I understand the snide comment you made."

"I was wrong but my feet really did hurt mistress."

"Well I will feel your pain by the time I am finished," Suzi replied. Soon it was Bunny and Darla making sure she would not fall while the others carried things upstairs.

Darla suddenly giggled, "I was thinking, how it will be like to walk for two hours in the special shoes Jenny picked up for each of us."

"What do they look like?" Suzi asked. "Have you worn them yet?"

"I tried them on but couldn't stand in them." Darla replied. "But you should have seen Bunny prancing around in them like they were nothing."

"That's only because I have a pair of boots like them already," Bunny said. "You will be walking in them in no time. But two hours on a treadmill? Ouch."

By the time she finished the hour, Suzi's feet hurt but she was able to walk without falling at all. Getting off the treadmill she looked at her sisters who were waiting for her, "Mary, go through this house and gather the valuables Bunny follow behind and do the same and make sure to grab any important papers and documents. Once we leave today, this house and contents will be put up for sell." She looked at Tayna, "Tay, you and Darla will go through the house and gather every pair of high heels over three inch, then grab something for you, Darla, and Mary to wear when you have to go shopping for food and the like." She finally looked at Jenny, "You will be with me gathering Master's old things."

She walked up the stairs and to Tommy's room with Jenny behind her. She looked at the sad little room, closed the bedroom door and said, "Pack the laptop, and his diploma." She walked to the space beside the dresser and the corner of the room and knelt down facing the wall. It was then that she let her pent up emotions loose. Holding her face in her hands she cried silently."

She felt Jenny's arms wrap around her from behind and her soft whisper, "Let it out sister... Let it all out." Turning she clung to Jenny and cried until there were no more tears left. She felt her sister's hands stroking her hair and telling it that it would be okay.

Not lifting her head she asked, "How will it be okay love. His dissertation is so much trash now. His life's work thrown out the window and to make it worse, I killed Tommy." She sobbed, "I killed our master."

"You lasted longer than I thought you would sister," Jenny said tenderly. "We knew you would have a crisis once you had a chance to think about it." She said paused a minute before continuing, "You did not kill our master.... We did. We made the choice to give you the formula untested. We killed him and forced you to go further than you wanted. Do not turn your hurt inwards. Blame me, I was the one who said to do it and take you all the way. I was the lesbian who wanted her soulmate to be female instead of male." She rested her head against Suzi's and said sadly, "When you woke up I realized you were still who you were and it didn't matter how you look on the outside. I wish I could show you the same."

"I see that Jenny. I realized that walking that I was who I was. But I so wanted to get my PhD but now... that will never happen. I wanted to make a difference and all I have to show for my work is five sisters who I love without measure, a soulmate, and a fetish for high heels, bondage, and latex." She raised her head and met Jenny's eyes, "Put that way it seems petty for me to complain."

"In that context, yes sister." Jenny agreed. "Up to facing your sisters and their fear for your sanity now? Or would you rather I tell them to take everything home and we will be along in a while."

"The first... but you will have to fix my face and show me how first. I must look like a raccoon from hell right now."

"Mistress mine, you look beautiful. I don't understand how that is possible, but you do. Look for yourself."

She got up and walked to the mirror over the dresser and looked at herself. Damn if Jenny wasn't right. Even with red eyes, her makeup wasn't smudged and she felt a twinge of excitement looking at her reflection. You're right..." She turned and held her hands out to Jenny, "When we get home, you and your sisters must teach me how to move, walk and even sit like a woman." She started to the door and stopped, "You said I was out for two days last night. What does it make today? Friday?"

"Saturday... Karen is coming tonight at seven. That is unless you want to cancel sister."

"NO but we have much to do before she shows up," Suzi said. She opened the door and grabbed the laptop in its bag. She handed the diploma to Jenny and walked out. In the living room she saw the other four girls were waiting for them. "Everything packed and ready to go?"

"Yes mistress," Mary said.

"Let's go home then," Suzi replied. She walked out to the cars and got into the passenger side of Tayna's little yellow sports car for the ride back.

Once they reached the house, she got out and carried her laptop down to the basement and returned to see the others had just arrived, "First I want my equipment down to the basement and then put up the rest of the things. Next, Bunny, if there isn't any wine in this house. Go buy some. I want two bottles chilling by noon for tonight when Karen comes. Buy something that she will like. All of you are excused from walking so you can teach me how to be female between noon and five. That gives two hours for me to set the stage for tonight and this morning, what is left of it, to get some work done."

Working together, Suzi and her sisters were able to get everything transferred and set up in short order. Once she was alone she stripped out of her latex from the waist up. Looking down at her breasts she saw they were solid D cups that sat high on her chest but other than that small enlargement they looked fine. At first she had a hard time working with long nails but that irritation passed and she found the sight of her red fingernails helped her keep focus. She mixed up a small batch of the pheromones and carefully applied it to her arms, belly, and neck. While it burned it was nothing like before and she replaced her latex so the fluid would absorb into her skin instead of evaporating.

Not being up to tackle the hormone replacement issue, Suzi went up to the main floor and looked for her sisters. Instead of the main floor, they were reorganizing the bedrooms. "Each sister would have her own room and closet to store her personal items, latex and high heels. She would have the master bedroom as her own and they had already placed her latex clothing and high heels in there. "How can I help sisters?" She asked.

Jenny pulled her off to the side, "I'm already unpacked so we can work on your walk sister." She led Suzi out to the hall. "Walk to the staircase and back to me please." When Suzi made the trip she frowned. "No, you walk all wrong. Use your hips and as you walk, seduce me. Make me want to ravish you." She smiled, "Well I already want to but make me cum with your walk."

Suzi smiled, kissed her sister and walked away slowly. She stopped at the stairs and looked at Jenny. In her mind she said I want to fuck you brains out. With that thought she slowly walked back. "Better?"

"Much better," Jenny agreed. "Now walk knowing that with every step you take, you will have a little orgasm and at the end when you stop you will have a nice big one." She watched her sister walk down the hall and stop at the end. There she gave a little shudder turned and walked slowly back. With each step she took closer, Jenny felt her knees get weaker and saw in her sister her mistress walking up. "That's the walk... You are a sexual creature, dressed as you please and enjoying life to the limit."

"Yes I am as are you and my other sisters. Have them come watch me walk up the hall and back." She saw Jenny's reaction to her last trip and hoped her other sisters would lust for her also just by her walk. When they all came out she smiled and walked slowly up the hall and back down to them. With each step her body orgasmed and she knew her inner thighs were slick with her cum by the time she stopped before them.

"Not only beautiful, she walks like a goddess," Bunny said softly.

"Not a goddess a succubus a sexual creature," Jenny said correcting her.

"What a terrible thing to call our sister," Mary said. "Referring to her as a demon."

"I say goddess," Tayna said.

"What do you think Darla, sexy enough to be a demon or heavenly as a goddess would be?" Suzi said turning to her.

"Sister... In both cases I would give you my soul just to be allowed to be close and worship you. But you already own my soul and have my undying love." Darla said. She paused and then asked, "Do you think I could learn to walk like that too?"

"May I try Jenny?" Suzi turned to Darla and said, "Sister, you are a sexual creature. We all are. We live for pleasure, pleasure given to our sisters and received in kind. With each step you take, have a little orgasm. Have a bigger one when you stop. On the way back, look into your target's eyes and see her buried between your legs driving you crazy with her tongue with each step. Since I used Jenny, try it on her also."

She wached Darla walk away and start back. Even from this distance, she was not the same girl as before. This was sex on two legs and dressed in shiny black latex. While it affected her the effect on the others and Jenny were astounding. It was as if they were seeing her for the first time and Jenny the poor thing was whimpering.

"How's that?" Darla asked unaware of the affect she had on them.

"Very good, personally I think you walked better than I did. Bunny, you're up. Same idea and focused on the same person." She watched first Bunny then Mary and finally Tayna walk up and back. Looking at Jenny she asked, "What do you think sister? Did your sisters walk properly or should we try again?"

"I think you did that on purpose, that's what I think." Jenny said to Suzi. She looked at her sister, "Each of you walked how we should always walk. But while I wanted to make love to you, in Suzi's case, I wanted to do as Darla said... worship her without measure." She turned her attention to Suzi, "May I try it now?"

"Of course," Suzi said. When Jenny slowly walked up the hall and back she saw what Jenny was talking about. Yes, it was sexy as hell but not ravishing sexy. The look in her sister's eyes and face said it all. "Find me sexy... Approve of me goddess..." But just to be sure, "What did our sister say without words Mary?"

Mary looked at Jenny and then Suzi, "She said the same thing the rest of us did, find me sexy and there was a second message. One that only you and I caught. I know you saw it because you asked the one person who saw it every day and never noticed it once." Mary looked down, "Give me your love and approval."

"Yes I saw it also Mary," Suzi looked at Jenny, "Our face and eyes are like an open book now sister. What we are thinking, shows plain as day if anyone looks. The answer to both is yes by the way." She took Mary's hand and said, "If you're free, would you teach me how to sit and stand properly?"

"I am now," Mary said lifting her head. She went down to the living room and said, "Watch closely sister." She walked over to one of the easy chairs and sat down. She stood once more and walked back. "What did you see? More importantly what did I say?"

"You went over and sat down, crossed your ankles with knees together and then stood. You said I know who I am and am doing what I want." Suzi searched for the right words, "If I only had one word it would be regal."

"Correct to a T sister," Mary said smiling at her. "Always remember all we do; we choose to do. Do it with style. You can be a sexual creature as our sister puts it, but don't be a slut in actions or words."

"But what about last night, we were anything but refined," Suzi asked confused.

"Someone once told me, my mother to be exact, be refined in public and then behind closed doors let your hair down and have fun." Mary smiled at the memory. "She was a good woman but lived in a time with very strict morals. Now you try and I will read you."

Suzi walked over to the chair and sat down, like Mary did she crossed her ankles and sat looking up at her for a moment before standing and returning to her. "What did you read sister?"