Twins in Mind and Body 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did you really get your BS at sixteen?" Kari suddenly asked.

"Yea," Suzi replied. She went over to where Jenny had placed the diploma leaning against the basement wall with some boxes. "See?" She handed the framed diploma to Kari. "I was writing my dissertation when things got out of hand."

"What was it on?" Kari asked she was amazed this young woman had a degree in a field that she found almost impossible to understand.

"The effects of pheromones on the human body as opposed to the great ape." I had it written and was proofing it before submission.

"What did you find out?" Kari asked curious.

"While humans still give out pheromones to attract the opposite sex our sense of smell has diminished to the point where we cannot tell when the other sex matches the receptors in the brain. In short I found that our nose is what leads us into trouble." She giggled. "In great apes, each female is attracted to a certain male because the receptors in her brain are triggered by his scent. A different ape would not trigger it and she would refuse to mate. Humans are the same except our nose has lost the ability to capture the proper scent to find a mate. It happens by a crap shoot now."

"What about you and Jenny?" Kari asked. "Was that a crap shoot?"

"We were lucky to match up so completely." Suzi replied. The machine dinged and she allowed Kari to take the blood sample and run it again.

As it ran Kari said, "Why did you let me go through the motions about leaving? We both knew I would not leave heaven."

"Because you needed to make the choice on your own. Jenny did, as did Darla both because they were in love with me. Tay was guilt ridden for what she had done to me and submitted as her own atonement not knowing what was in store. Mary and Bunny were both broken before allowed to submit. Imagine if you went out but were never allowed to wear latex or heels again. Never allowed to cum or return. That is what they went through in their minds for two weeks subjectively in both cases they begged to let them die. When I offered them the chance to become our sisters they jumped at the chance."

"I understand your hate for Mary. More so than your sister she screwed you. But why Bunny? She was no relation to you?"

"Did you know what she did to Jenny? Cut her out of the family. Blocked her at every turn and stole you, your friendship and love. I did it for the woman I loved with all my soul. I love all equally now so don't get me wrong on that part."

"Bunny didn't steal me, I left Jenny to go after the gold ring." Kari said softly not meeting her sister's eyes.

"It is not important now Kari. You are home now and the gold ring will be resting just above your little clitty between your legs."

Kari smiled up at her sister. She saw the paper come out just as the machine dinged and grabbed it. Basically it was as bad as before. Wordlessly she handed it to her sister and mistress. "May your good girl pleasure you tonight mistress. I need to know I have not failed you and our sisters."

"You haven't," Suzi replied. She set the paper down and took Kari's hand. Going upstairs she said, "Come to bed girls, we have a new sister to still ravish." In the bedroom she pushed Kari to the bed and crawled on top of her in a sixty-nine position and did her best to drive her sister crazy with pleasure. Throughout the night, even after the others came back, every time she started orgasming she would bite her tongue and stop it. She would not lose herself again.

Finally, it was Mary who said, "Someone is holding back." She looked at Suzi, "But I'm not telling who."

"Is that what it was? I thought we had a robot in bed with us. Okay so a talented robot with a magic tongue but nothing I did worked," Darla complained.

"Why are you holding back sister," Tayna asked Suzi point blank.

"Because last night's pleasure I lost myself. Today chanting in pleasure I lost myself. The common dominator is pleasure. I would rather not orgasm completely than try something more drastic like giving up latex or high heels."

Tayna was so shocked at the idea she fell off the bed. "Give up latex?" she whimpered from the floor.

"Then I will give up orgasming also," Jenny said. "What one of us goes through we all go through." She got up and left the room.

"Well shit..." Suzi said.

"Give her time sister. She will calm down. But I for one agree with her. I cannot allow myself pleasure if my sister must suffer. Even if it were Tayna on the floor over there, I would refuse." Darla said. "Well I might still cum if it were Tayna but if it were anyone else..."

"Hey now," Tayna said popping up. She smiled at Darla and turned to Suzi. "Sister they are right. You would do the same and you know it."

One by one each said the same in their own way. "Well shit," Suzi said again. She saw Jenny coming in but words failed her completely. Her sister was nude, and holding the butcher knife that she used to threaten Bunny with.

"There is only one way for this to end love." Jenny moved forward until she was standing over Suzi. She held up her hand and used the knife to slice into her palm. Looking at it bleed she said, "funny... I missed.." She then thrust her bleeding palm against Suzi's slick cunny and held it tight against it. "I will not be left behind to morn." When her lover tried to squirm away she said, "Don't I can always take a blood sample from you instead."

Suzi saw the others undressing and moving to hold her down. "Please don't sisters... she shut her eyes to block out what they did to themselves. She felt herself lifted and she opened her eyes, her sisters had put her in the dressing chair and were tying her down. "Please I am begging you... stop sisters..." Before she could open her mouth again, Jenny gagged her and put the latex bag over her head. She could hear them talking and Kari saying she could spin her blood down and inject each of them so they would be sure to become infected. She tried to yell but the gag muffled her and the bag did the rest. She was completely helpless as they infected themselves. Finally, it was light outside when her sisters removed the bag from her head. She looked at the clock and it said two eighteen PM.

"Sister, we are all infected now. Do you understand?" Tayna said looking down at her. If I remove the gag will you be nice? Pinkie swear?" She bent down and wrapped her pinkie around Suzi's and felt her squeeze back. "It's been a long time since we did that sis." She reached up and removed the gag.

"Why Tayna? It is a fifty fifty chance I will die. Why throw your life away?"

"Now you pinky swore." Tayna said crossly.

"Ok, okay you win... at least get dressed properly. Its killing me to see you without latex and heels." Suzi said.

"That would be a pleasure, and our other sisters? Want them dressed too or shall I have them drawn and quartered."

"Dressed though can you at least tell me how Jenny's hand is?"

"It's fine, just needed some steri strips and she will have to use her other hand to masturbate with for a while." Tayna replied. She went out and said, "Sister said to get dressed and in heels. Also she needs to pee like a Russian race horse." With one look back at her Tayna giggled and left.

Kari came in and knelt at her feet as she dressed. "I did what I had to do sister. I will take any punishment you command."

"You and Jenny... go get her so I can tell her at the same time." Kari gulped and let she came back with Jenny. Once they were keeling before her she said, "Kari, you and Jenny are to leave." She paused a long moment before saying, "Funny I missed... haha..." She waited until Jenny looked up. "You Kari, with Jenny's help, will go grab your heels, papers, valuables and what you need. Tomorrow, Kari you will quit, put your house up for sell and leave that part of your life behind. You are our sister and sisters stick together no matter what happens to one."

"May I take someone else, if Jenny lifts with her hand the cut will break open."

"Take Mary she has already gone through a sweep once." Suzi replied. She looked at Jenny, "If I hadn't pinkie swore with Tayna to be nice. I would be saying things right now."

"I heard that... your pushing the limit sister." Tayna yelled from out in the hall.

"Let her say it Tayna," Jenny replied. She looked up at Suzi. "You know I didn't know what I was going to do until I swung the knife. I can't bear the thought of living without you love. One way or another I was going with or before you."

"Well I glad you didn't swing lower. Having you kill yourself in front of all your sisters would have been bad. We all would have ended it last night." Suzi said, "Can you read me now?"

"Yes... don't pull a stunt like that again or there will be hell to pay." Jenny said.

Tayna came in and said, "That's going against the swear sister!"

"I didn't say a thing,"

Yea but I could hear your thoughts from the hall. You were practically yelling them." Tayna replied. "Shall I untie you now so you can pee or are you going to stain the carpet?"

"I never said I had to pee sister. But please untie me. I miss my high heels." Suzi said.

Later, after taking a blood sample and seeing the numbers still screwy, she thought about the blackouts. She was sure pleasure somehow triggered them. But how to test it, that was the question. She went back to her computer, and looked over every step she took in creating the hormonal replacement bacterium. Everything worked out. The only thing that was different was her sisters had given her a massive overdose. How much she couldn't figure out.

She was still thinking about that when she realized she wasn't alone in the basement. About ten feet away, Kari was kneeling on the floor with her head down. Going over to her she knelt before her and asked, "What is troubling you sister?"

"The doctor in me, kept me from infecting myself." Kari said not raising her head.

"And now you are wracked with guilt," Suzi replied. She got up and drew a large sample of her own blood. As it spun down she continued, "The only way you will feel better sister is to become infected also. "How did you give the injections and what dose?"

"Five milligrams, IM. Serum was mixed with saline at a one to one ratio." Kari said finally looking up. She watched as her sister made up the shot and returned with a syringe. Barring an arm, she closed her eyes and said, "I need to fit in... give me the shot sister."

Suzi looked at her for a long moment and injected her. Once she was done she said, "I was going to give you sugar water, but I understand your need and could not refuse what must be done." Returning to her lab she swabbed the remaining serum on a culture plate and put it into her incubator. Then taking another syringe she returned to Kari who was watching her. "I need to take a blood sample while I am blacked out for comparison." She walked over and stood over Kari, "Come along sister."

Upstairs, she knelt on the floor in the living room and gestured for Kari to sit across from her. "You know, it's funny. It feels correct to kneel here as opposed to sitting up on the couch or chair."

Kari looked up at the couch and then to her sister and mistress, "I can see you sitting up there, but my place is here." She realized her was lightly stroking her flower as she knelt and stopped.

"Don't stop," Suzi said. "Repeat after me and then orgasm...I am a sexual creature." She orgasmed and closed her eyes, "I live for pleasure... mine and my sisters." Again an orgasm slammed into her mind. Before she could say the next like for Kari to repeat she heard Jenny speak from her left.

"What my sisters feel I feel." Jenny said. Like her two sisters kneeling, once she knelt she orgasmed hard. She saw Tayna coming up and nodded to her.

"I love bondage my own and my sisters." Tayna almost passed out from the strength of the orgasm that slammed into her mind and body.

"I belong to mistress Suzi." Each or their sisters entered the circle with a new line. Suzi managed to keep control until Mary, who was the last to join knelt with them. Then she felt a shock and the orgasms changed their nature and she faded from the world. She came to with a start and saw Jenny standing before her and holding several pairs of hand cuffs and some rope. She knew what she had to do. Taking them from her sister she stood and began cuffing each of her sisters' hands behind their backs. Reaching Jenny she tied her hands behind her back. The last pair of cuffs, she used on herself and returned to the circle.

The next thing she knew, it was the middle of the night and she thought, "Endorphens are the key." But then she orgasmed hard and passed out again. When she again came up she knew what was happening to her and now her sisters. In addition, she understood how. The two things left were to prove it and ask why? She felt another orgasm slam into her mind and again she lost touch with reality. Struggling up Suzi saw it was morning and they were still in place. Another round came and she heard her voice chant, "I am a sexual creature." She started to slip back into pleasure and dug her fingernails into her palm. Mentally she said, "Not this time."

Standing she walked upstairs and retrieved the key to remove her cuffs. Rubbing her wrists, she walked to the bathroom to pee and stopped at the sight of herself in the mirror. She did look different, she saw it now. She looked like what she thought of as a sexual creature, no longer just a human female. She had become more. "I know you are in there. It is time to talk." An orgasm suddenly hit and slammed into her mind. Fighting it, Suzi slammed her fist into the wall. The pain in her hand killed the orgasm mid stride.

She went down to her lab and looked at the culture. Instead of a single one, there were several each labeled with the name of her sisters. In all cases the cultures were going crazy with growth. Going to a cabinet Suzi pulled out a vial of fluid. "Watch and learn," She took a cotton swab on a stick wet it and rubbed it over the growing bacteria. She took a swab of the bacteria and put under the electron microscope. Instead of living the cells had all burst and died. "I can kill you, we both know it. I don't want to do that though. You gave me a new life but we need to reach an agreement now."

She didn't hear her voice or feel anything going on so she prepared a syringe of the fluid. "Read me, read my mind. You know I will do it." She stripped the latex off her arm and stuck the syringe in a vein. "One last chance..."

"No... Stop!" Jenny said standing about ten feet away. "It's not what you think."

"Bullshit..." Suzi replied. She added, "One step further I will finish what you started last night." She looked at Jenny, "It keeps me lost while it does what it wants with my body. No more... I would rather be fully dead. I am taking it with me." She stared hard at Jenny, "Kneel properly sister and talk fast. I may just have a twitch and accidently push the plunger home."

After a moment Jenny knelt with her hands still bound behind her. "Would you at least take the needle out of your arm?"

"Not a chance, now talk or leave and let me die alone," Suzi said. "I have been screwed my whole life. I ended up making a lab mistake and even since then my life and those around me that I love have been fucked."

"Mistress, those times you blacked out. You just held still like you were catatonic. We... I posed you so when you came out, which you did each time, you would just think you lost time. Blame me, kill me.. but not yourself."

"Strike one.... Try again, I saw you upstairs and now. You were not cataonic and you are not now. I can see the difference. It is all in the face." She pushed about a third of the poison in her vein and screwed her eyes shut in pain. Quickly she opened them and said brokenly as the pain ripped through her, "Two more strikes and I am out."

Jenny closed her eyes and said, "While you lost your memory, I and my sisters gained ours. I know we only met less than a week ago other than for school. I remember everything that happened and why. We all do now. But nothing has changed, I love you more than life its self and can't bear to see you die. That is the truth, you have given me heaven here on earth and I don't care about the cost. None of us do." She opened them, "Tommy, I love you... if nothing else believe that. I remember," she continued softly, "When you first showed me your lab back when you were in ninth grade. Remember that day? I fell in love with you then and made sure no matter what class in science you had, I was your teacher." She snorted, "Some teacher... you taught me more in that first day about you, me, life, and science then I had learned in twenty-two years."

"A foul ball... Some truth but not all of it. Strike and a half," Suzi pushed the plunger down until about half was left. She screamed as it seared its way through her body but kept her eyes locked on Jenny and the needle still in her arm. She whimpered in pain and said, "You have access to her memories, granted. What are you and what are your goals?"

"Not to offend, but I am a sexual creature and I want to live." Jenny said.

"Okay but can you not live alongside us? Why take over?" Suzi replied. "You know once I die, try as you might, my sisters will find ways to kill themselves also. Your host will be dead. Let Jenny come back, let her remember everything and then talk through her, but don't take her mind again."

Jenny's mind cleared and she saw she was kneeling before Suzi. She suddenly knew what Suzi was doing and why. "Please stop sister," she begged. She felt a presence in her, "Please stop," her mouth said again.

"Know this... the both of you... the next time I or any of my sisters are taken over. I will fight my free and finish the job I started today. Leave me Jenny, wake your sisters and tell them what you saw here and what price will be paid by all. Then you and them return before my arm gets too tired and I finish the job." She waited until the girl stood and hurried as best she could upstairs and said, "I don't want to die anymore then you do. But you have to see I will not die so you may live. I will take you with me."

Her voice said softly, "You cannot kill me without killing yourself. Our life forms have become one."

"That is a price I am willing to pay." Suzi said. "Come now, death vs seeing the world through these eye together and living for pleasure. Why can't we share? Take turns while the other watches and live together."

"It's not my way to share."

"Like hell, I made you I know what and what is not your way."

"You are.... I almost... Is this true?" her voice asked confused and then worried.

"It is sister, she is our creator and mother," Jenny's voice said.

"I didn't know...." Suzi's voice said and she watched in horror as her finger pushed the plunger home. She screamed in pain and was lost in a sea of pain by the time she hit the floor. Though she was lost, she heard running feet, her head put on a lap... Tears falling on her face and Jenny's voice calling her back, begging for her not to die. She knew cells all through her body were bursting and her death would be painful and slow. "Endorphins...You feed on endorphins..." she managed to croak out.

"Please forgive me..." they both said as one as she sank under the pain's force.