Twins in Mind and Body 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said, I am in charge here." Mary said softly. "You sat down as our mistress and I knew my place was at your feet."

"That's what I was trying to say. Can I try again?" Suzi asked.

"Of course."

Suzi walked over to the chair and sat down. She waited a moment and gestured for Mary to sit on the couch near the chair. She looked at her and waited.

"I am happy here Suzi. That chapter in our lives is over and it is time to close that book," Mary replied reading the unspoken question. "You are the daughter I never had now and I love and worship you. Oh I loved master do not get me wrong Suzi. But I can relate to you where I could never with him." She tilted her head, "Try again I didn't get that one."

Suddenly Mary laughed, "I understand you without you speaking. How profound is that. No Suzi I don't miss his cock. Well a little bit, but your honey tastes better and I love how you mew with pleasure when you orgasm." She gave a look back.

"Not one bit, these orgasms are a thousand times better than a male orgasm." Suzi replied She stood and then asked, "Will you teach me how a slave sits with her sisters while waiting for her mistress to arrive?"

Mary nodded and walked to the open space in front of the couch and chair. Turning to face Suzi she knelt with her legs open and rested one hand on her thigh, a single finger caressing her clitoris. Her other hand moved up to her breast and began caressing it through the latex.

Suzi moved to kneel before her sister, mirrored her pose and began to pleasure herself slowly. Although she was focused on Mary she was aware when her other four sisters joined them and completed a circle. "I am a good slave girl," Mary intoned her eyes rolling up until the whites showed. "I am a good slave girl," the others echoed. "Suzi say I am a good slave girl," Mary's eyes snapped back down and she looked at Suzi.

"I am a good slave girl." Suzi said and felt her excitement rise.

"I am a sexual creature," Jenny's voice said.

This time Suzi let her eyes close as she chanted with the others.

"I live for my sisters' pleasure," Tayna said.

Again she repeated the words as her finger sped up on it's own.

"I live for my own pleasure," Darla chanted.

She moaned in pleasure as she chanted the words.

"I am both mistress and a slave to my sexuality," Bunny said

She was not aware of it, but only Suzi's voice chanted the last one.

"I am a sexual creature," Jenny said starting the next round after a glance and seeing the nods in reply.

Five voices, including Suzi's repeated the words.

The circle went around as before with Mary ending it with, "The past no longer matters."

Tayna started the next round and Jenny ended with, "My sisters need my guidance."

It was Darla who started and Tayna who ended the circle with, "I am both their sister and their mistress."

When it was Darla's turn she said, "I am a goddess to be worshiped and succubus to seduce my sisters."

Bunny ended it with, "I love who I am now for my sisters."

Finally, it was Jenny's turn, "I love my sisters with all my heart and soul." When it circled around again she repeated the line and then paused before saying, "Your turn to add a line Suzi."

Lost in the haze of pleasure and the words which were warping her world Suzi said, "I love to have my sisters change me to become what they wish." She didn't know how long they kept at it but with each new sentence, her world view changed a bit more. When she came down from the high she was dressed in a tight latex corset and high heels only. In her hand was a champagne flute and she was waiting for the ring of the doorbell. Somehow she knew it was time and she vaguely remembered telling her sisters where to be and what to do. She smiled and knew Karen didn't stand a chance. If she was not worthy, she would at least be something fun to play with.

The doorbell rang and she saw Bunny usher a woman dressed in a green knee length silk dress in. They hugged and she saw her sister gesture for Karen to precede her into the living room.

Karen went in and saw four obsidian statues of women kneeling bracketing the fireplace. She was captivated by them and wondered if she could get a pair for her house. Just then she saw a woman walk down the stairs. While her lack of clothing other than a shiny black corset and high heels was a surprise, it was the woman's walk and her face that rooted Karen in place. The woman took a sip from the glass and looked her in the eyes.

"Strip and let me see you properly Karen," Suzi said softly with just a hint of command in it.

Without realizing it, she reached back, unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Her bra, panties and finally shoes joined the pile. It was only when the woman looked her over did Karen realize she had stripped completely. "Who are you?" She asked fearfully. This woman oozed power without a thought.

Raising her eyes to look into Karen's she said, "My name is Suzi and you are Karen or Kari as you like to be called." She smiled, "Come have a seat and masturbate. I can smell your musky excitement."

Kari followed the woman into the living room and sat down on the couch. Her hand dipped into her slick flower and she moaned softly. She looked at Bunny or was she called someone else before as the girl walked over with two champagne flutes and handed one to her.

"May I?" Bunny asked.

"Of course," Suzi replied.

Kari watched as Bunny slid off her clothes to reveal a shiny black rubber suit. The girl sat beside her and began to masturbate slowly. "Sisters..." Bunny said with a smile.

Kari's head whipped around as the statues moved. They were women dressed as Bunny was except they wore hoods that only displayed eyes and lips.

One of the women got up and walked over, "Hello Keri."

"Jenny? Is that you?" Kari asked.

"Yes," Jenny replied. She continued past Kari and poured four glasses before returning to serve her sisters. Kneeling once more she began to masturbate slowly while watching Suzi.

Kari realized everyone was looking at the woman in the corset and she turned to her also. She saw the woman, Suzi stand and walk over to her slowly. When the woman was standing over her she took a sip of her champagne before speaking.

"It must be terrible to not be in latex for you. I know how deeply your mind and body needs it against your skin." Suzi said. She let out a little laugh, "Even the thought of going a single minute without latex and high heels on must be a slow kind of death. And yet here you are, without latex and your high heels way over there." Suzi paused and then added, "I know how to help you. Bunny why don't you get some latex for Kari to wear. That is if she wants to feel better."

"Please Bunny." Kari looked up at Suzi, her skin crawling and a bubble of panic threatening to pop and overwhelm her.

"I know dear... just close your eyes and stroke my corset. It will help you while Bunny is getting something for you to wear." Suzi cooed. She moved over to sit next to Kari and then looked at the four who were watching her. In each case her sisters nodded. She turned to head to where Bunny was waiting with a body suit who nodded also.

Turning her attention to Kari, Suzi cooed, "Look up. Bunny is back with something for you to wear." She waited and then added, "Would you be a good girl and do something for me? When you put the latex on will you cum harder than you ever had before and pass out from the pleasure? Would my good girl do that for her sister and mistress?"

Yes," Kari replied softly. Her eyes were focused on the shiny black rubber in Bunny's hands and needed to feel it sliding over her skin. She reluctantly broke contact and got up. She moaned in pleasure as Bunny and the other girls helped her into the latex bodysuit and zipped it closed. They then helped her into her high heels and her world exploded in pleasure. The next thing she knew she was laying on the floor and had the strongest orgasm she had ever had in her life.

Getting up she could not bring herself to get up on the couch so settled with sitting on the floor and looking up at Suzi. "Thank you," she said to Bunny and then looked up at Suzi, "Thank you mistress."

Suzi slowly fingered her clit a moment before replying. "My sisters want you to stay and become one with us. Living for pleasure. You would become as we are, living for the moment our pasts no longer mattering at all." She paused, "This is what they want for you. Two of my five sisters love you already and I can see approval of you in the other three's eyes."

"But?" Kari said knowing she had seen heaven and was about to be kicked out.

"I want you to be able to make a rational judgment. Right now, your mind and body is being overwhelmed with pleasure and that pleasure is clouding your judgment. If I were to tell you to remove the latex, then the pain would also cloud your judgment." Suzi paused thinking.

Before the woman could continue, "I don't care I want to stay. Anything is worth the price to remain in heaven."

Suzi got up and walked up to Kari and knelt in front of her so their knees were touching. "Listen to yourself Kari. We both know you have had patients come in and said almost the same thing to you. Anything is worth the price for peace and joy." You did things under the table because you listened to that line. Look into your heart and tell me, did they end up happy?"

Kari looked down, "Mostly no... no they didn't even though they became what they wished."

"So you see my issue." Suzi said. "Kneel as I do, caress your clit as I am while I tell you of my sisters and how we became a family. When I am finished, we will cum together and your mind will clear. You will still love latex, high heels and the bondage you and Jenny did back in collage. But you will be able to ask and say what you want. If you decide you want to stay, then I will not stop you. If you wish to leave that too is fine. One of our tenets in life is to make sure our sisters are happy. That includes you even if you just want to be a sometime playmate." She slowly walked though their story and all that had happened and how they got to where they are now. When she finished Suzi orgasmed as did her sisters including Kari.

Karen blinked and looked at the beautiful woman before her and could not imagine a male just a few days ago. "What are you really?" she asked.

"Just a woman who once was male and nothing more." Suzi replied. "I was working on a better way for hormone replacement than the way it was done and ended up female in a little over two days. I have not worked out how the treatment went so far so fast but I will."

"But how come you are so...dominating. I know I am Karen but I think of myself as Kari and I dot my last letter with a little heart."

"Because you are Kari and I am dominating because Jenny helped me find myself."

"I can't give up all I worked for. I'm sorry," Kari said.

"I understand, and please know you are always welcome to come and get away from the world when it drives you crazy." Suzi said simply.

"Thank you for that," Kari replied. She looked at Bunny, "I think I should go dear. Thank you for loaning me latex. I will return it Monday on the way home from work." She got up, and walked out leaving her dress, panties and bra behind.

Suzi looked at her sisters and saw their tragic faces. "Wait for it. My guess is she won't make it out of the driveway." Even as she spoke she heard the front door open and close then the sound of running footsteps.

Kari threw herself down next to Suzi and clung to the woman's legs with her head near Suzi's slick cunny. "Please don't make me leave mistress. I want to stay here with my sisters."

"Jenny, walk her though her submission." Suzi said caressing Kari's hair. "Don't worry sister you are home now and will never have to go back. Now I want you to kneel properly and listen to your sister."

Kari got into a proper kneeling position and listened as Jenny took her through her submission. Soon everything other than her submission as it went deeper and erased who she was faded. When she opened her eyes she looked at Suzi and said, "I am yours mistress, command and it will be done."

"Your name is Kari. You need latex high heels and bondage. Not only does it bring you pleasure to wear and be bound, but seeing our sisters wearing latex and or being bound excites you. Your world is centered on pleasure. Pleasure you feel and the pleasure you give your sisters. I am both your mistress and your sister. Jenny is next in line, she will guide you and help you become a better sister to yourself and to your other sisters. Listen to her advice but understand it is not an order, it is advice."

Suzi smiled and then said, "Take our sister Kari up to my room. Bind her like you did me last night. Tonight is her night to be ravished and pleasure each of us in turn." She looked at Kari, "You are going to love this. Tomorrow is soon enough to deal the outside world." As the girls started up with Kari she stopped Jenny, "Well? How did I do sister?"

"Suzi, you scared the pee out of me. How did you know she would come back on her own?" Jenny asked softly.

"What would you have done in her place? Me, I would have gone out, realized what was being offered versus what I had and ran back while praying I was going to be accepted."

"She couldn't turn it down and knew it. I wouldn't have made it out the door sister."

Suzi nodded, "That is why I gave her the choice to leave." She paused and then said, "There is another thing. Another reason I held you back." She looked away, "I keep losing touch with reality. Last night I blacked out and don't remember anything after we started. Today I remember you five kept changing the chant but after the first few rounds, I blacked out until I found myself standing and waiting at the top of the stairs." She looked up, "Something is wrong sister and I must figure out how to stop it from happening before I lose myself completely."

Jenny was stunned. Her sister chanted with them and when they ended acted normal as they ate and discussed how to lead Karen into becoming a sister of theirs. It was she who staged it and changed. If her mistress was looking at her now, then who the hell was with them earlier? "Let me go tell our sisters to get started without us and I will be right down to help you anyway I can."

Suzi watched as Jenny slipped off her shoes and ran up the stairs. It was worse than she thought if her sister went barefoot on purpose. She went down to the lab and pulled a blood sample from her arm. She had the sample in the centrifuge when Jenny returned still barefoot and only once with her put her shoes back on. While waiting for it to spin out she asked, "What happened today that has you freaked more than I am?"

"You acted normal sister. Talked, we ate, you took lessons on how to eat like a woman and everything. It was you mistress mine. I would swear on a stack of bibles as tall as I am that you were there with us. Should I take you to the hospital? You can use Bunny's ID, she has good insurance. Or we can ask Kari, she is a doctor." Jenny was worried sick what if her lover had a stroke and or died on her. She would kill herself.

Putting the sample into the blood tester, Suzi said. "No let Kari have a night of pleasure. She needs it more than I need her advice." She took a drop of her blood and put it on a slide to look at it under the microscope. Not seeing anything out of the ordinary she set he slide off to the side and took a sample of her cum on a slide and then with a smile did the same from Jenny. Before she had a chance to look at them she got the blood work printout. The numbers didn't make any sense. They were all over the chart and wildly outside normal limits. She shook her head confused she may need Kari after all.

She looked at first one sample of their cum and then the other. Once she had seen both she said softly, "Fuck...fuck... fuck..."

"What is it?"

"Look at the two samples sister and tell me what you see?" Suzi said softly. She was fucked and knew it.

"I don't understand... I don't see anything different." Jenny said. She suddenly felt stupid for missing what had her lover, sister, and mistress upset.

"Look under this one," Suzi said putting the slide under her home made electron microscope.

"What do you see now?"

"Little things moving. Oh look one is dividing." Jenny watched enraptured.

"Get Kari..." Suzi said.

Jenny was running up the stairs before she realized she had left her shoes behind. Suzi had not asked, it had been a command and nothing would stop or slow her down. Reaching the bedroom, she said, "Mistress needs Kari right now!" She added, "Hurry it's an emergency!" She ran back with Kari's hand in hers down two flights of stairs and to the lab. Behind them were the other girls rushing as fast as they could.

Here she is mistress," Jenny said breathlessly. Running up and down two flights of stairs would take it out of anyone she thought.

Not seeing Suzi hurt she didn't understand until her sister handed her a piece of paper. Looking at it she looked at her and back to the paper. "The sample must have been taken wrong." She replied. The numbers were off the scale. "We could have damaged the equipment in transport. Just do a recalibration and retest."

"I thought about that until I saw that..." Suzi pointed to the screen on the scanning microscope.

Kari turned and looked at it... What the fuck?" she stared at the monitor, "That's impossible. The electrons kill everything as it scans." Without turning, she said, "This is your sample sister."

"I blacked out last night and again today. Yet Jenny tells me I was there and acting normal the whole time. You think a broad based antibiotic?"

Kari closed her eyes and thought hard. "What in the vector you used?"

"Bacterial neutralized. I don't like working with viral vectors." Suzi replied.

"At least that is something." Kari looked at the blood work again and back at the screen. "I don't know... What is the sample blood?"

Vaginal, comparison with Jenny who shows normal so I am not infectious."

"Bunny grab my purse." Kari closed her eyes and whispered to herself, "Think damnit! Our sister needs us!"

Opening them she said, "Let's try the antibiotics first. What other symptoms have you noticed?"

"Breast have stabilized to a D cup, change of sex, apparently I am becoming more beautiful. But that is subjective not qualitative. Suzi looked at her other sisters, "Versus last night. What do you think? The last was Jenny's opinion."

"I think she is right sister, even without makeup you are ravishing." Mary said. The others nodded in agreement.

"Any changes when she blacks out? Dominance? Submission? Emotional issues?"

"None," Jenny said. "She was there last night and today, cross my heart."

When Bunny returned with her purse, Kari took it and pulled out a prescription pad. She quickly wrote out a prescription and handed it to Jenny. "I wrote it for you. There is an all-night pharmacy I use on forth and Main. Go get it filled right now."

Suzi said, "Darla, go with her. Both of you wear street clothes over latex. I don't want to hear about you killing a rapist on the news tomorrow morning." She caught something in Kari's eyes so added, "Mary take Bunny and Tayna upstairs and chant a bit. We will be along once we work out a plan of action."

Once they were alone Suzi said, "I'm sorry sister. I wanted tonight to be your night free from worry. Instead of looking at something which will..." she couldn't say it.

"Something which will kill you sister." Kari looked at what could not be and said, "You know the antibiotics will not touch it."

"I know. The only thing is to let it run its course. Keep me isolated until one of us dies off."

"You are not infectious so we don't need to worry about isolation. I still want to do a recalibration and blood test every four hours. I also want to take pictures of your face and body measurements daily until the end no matter how it goes." As they ran the test sample for recalibration, Kari said, "I expect the bacteria will die off once the changes are complete. That is the logical completion I see."