Twins in Mind and Body 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzi knelt and patted the ground nest to her, "Alie this is your family now. Your sisters and I are all you will never need or want." Suzi paused and then said, "Sisters, come introduce yourself to Alie and make her feel loved and welcome."

Kari stood and walked over to her. Kneeling she bent forward and caressed Alie's face tenderly. She kissed her openly with all the love she felt for her sister. "Welcome home love. I, as you know, am Kari with a little heart dotting the i."

"I missed you sister but now understand why you walked away." Alie replied with a smile. As Kari left another woman, younger and almost as beautiful as her goddess and sister.

Kneeling the girl bent forward and kissed her with love. "I am Tayna. I named Suzi and to my ever-loving shame hurt her terribly."

Alie reached forward and wiped Tayna's tears away, "You could not have meant to hurt her as you did."

"Tayna, I told you to let go of the bad memories."

"I must always remember it sister. So I don't hurt anyone again." Tayna said softly.

She watched the girl get up and softly cry without breaking position in the circle. Her view was blocked out by Bonny come and kneel before her. "Welcome home Alie, our mistress renamed me Bunny so that is what I answer to. All here, to one extent or another have had a rough time. Bunny kissed her and then got up."

Another very beautiful young girl knelt and wrapped her arms around her and gave her a long loving kiss. "I am Darla. As our sister Bunny has said, we all have been hurt or hurt others. You are welcome here sister and more importantly, loved and safe."

"Thank you Darla," Alie said. A woman knelt down and said, "Mary." She started to get up but stopped, "Of all here, I was the one who screwed our sister and mother to all. Not once as Tayna did, but time and time again. Even so she forgave me my faults and loves me. If she can show forgiveness and love, perhaps there is hope after all. Welcome home sister." She suddenly hugged Alie tightly and kissed her with a fiery passion that left both breathless.

"And last but not least," Jenny said taking Mary's place. "Sister, I am Jenny, if you have a question please feel free to come to me. I am Suzi's first slave and sister." She pointedly looked at Suzi, "In more than one ways."

"Cutting your hand and rubbing sister's cunny does not make you blood brothers... sisters," Tayna said quickly.

Alie had to smile at that. "Did you say How first?"

"No she said What... I missed?" Suzi replied.

"No, I was trying to make a point. Our mistress and mother never make mistakes. However, our sister is like us, prone to make a mistake now and then." Jenny paused and then added, "Anyways welcome home." She bent forward and kissed Alie tenderly. "By the way, has anyone told you how sexy your name is?"

"Just one..." Alie replied with a smile.

As Jenny returned to her place, Suzi said, "It is time to tell your story Alie. Let it all out and the pain will leave with it. The any that remains is because you purposely want to keep it."

Her story unfolded and Suzi was right, the pain, as soon as it appeared in her mind, vanished. She was able to tell of an abusive father, boyfriends who used and dumped her. Each case she let the boy go all the way on the first date. Getting a STD and being labeled a slut in school. After leaving she tried to find a good man but all treated her like crap and left her. Finally finding the job and having Kari as her one true friend in a sea of misery.

When Alie wound down Suzi said, "It is all in the past sister. Let it go."

"I have sister; it went as I spoke." Ali replied. She felt totally at peace.

"Go upstairs now and make your new sister understand what it means to be a sexual creature. As they started to get up she added, "Jenny, you Mary and Tayna stay." When they were alone, she said, "Tayna, Mary... I forgive you without measure. Let go of your guilt."

"Mother, she holds tight to it," Tayna's voice said.

"I need it Suzi. Please allow me to keep my pain."

"Mother?" Mary's voice interrupted. "Like my sister, I cannot shake the memory and guilt loose."

If you both need it so bad, keep it. However, if you start moping around I will strip it with or without your help." Suzi said. "Join your sisters." Once she was alone with Jenny, "Are you sure on Cathy?"

"Yes sister."

"Then I will go alone and get her. If we are not both back here by morning, then move the family, destroy the lab and then set fire to the house." Suzi said standing. "It will fall to you and Kari to keep your sisters safe from harm."

"Don't go Suzi," Jenny said holding onto Suzi's leg.

"If she can't or won't come, someone must get her. Only I am fully equipped to do so. It is the only way Jenny." Suzi replied.

"Please let me try calling her, I'll think of something." Jenny cried. She was on the edge of panic, if Suzi left anything happened to her it would be all her fault.

"Very well love," Suzi said softly. I'll stay for now and give you a chance."

Jenny went and got her cell. Rushing back, she speed dialed Cathy. "Cathy... Thank goddess. Look I need your help. I have a meeting with Principle Tanner before classes' tomorrow morning and I'm stuck out here at my sister's house." She listened and said, "I know I know but please Cathy you are my only hope. I'll explain everything when you get here." Again she listened, "Cathy it's my ass at stake here. It's not one of those other assholes at school." After a long pause she said sadly, "I understand... okay Cathy... Good bye."

"I guess I was wrong about her. A sister always helps her sister." Jenny said not looking up.

Crouching down, Suzi said, "I'm sorry sister. Take Tayna and Darla and go get her. Don't you dare infect her or let the other two do so."

"No she is not worthy mistress." Jenny said.

"Go join your sisters, make sure that you and each of my other daughters also share a part of their self with Ali." Suzi said softly.

"Sister?"

"Go now." Suzi commanded. She watched Jenny walk slowly away and picked up the discarded phone. "You know I must...." She said mentally. "Yes mother," came the reply. She looked at the address to the contact and was about to leave when the phone rang. "Hello?" She paused, "This is Bonny her sister. Yes, her piece of shit broke down. No I am not getting up early just to drive her sorry ass to work." Again she paused. "Fine I'll tell her." Suzi hung up and smiled. Putting the phone on the coffee table she walked to her bedroom.

"Jenny, she will be here at six sharp." She said once she was in the room. She smiled and then added, "Bonny was a bit nasty to her in the process." She turned and left, an idea had occurred to her and her daughter and they had work to do. In the lab she found what she hoped had made the move. It was the compound she had made to try the pheromones on her sisters. Working quickly, she began the process of distilling it down. When she finished, she had about two cc's of the fluid down from five hundred mls. Going up to her bedroom Suzi found them still at it and said, "Jenny front and center."

Jenny lifted up from Tayna's cunny and hurried over to her sister. "Yes sister?"

"Smell this would you?" she asked offering Jenny the vial.

Jenny took the vial and looked at it before taking a long sniff. Her eyes widened, "I know this scent..." She closed her eyes and mewed in need. Opening them again she whispered, "I need... please anything mistress... make love to me."

Taking the vial back, Suzi said, "Go sit on the chair, I will take you in a moment." She held her palm over the vial sealing it and turned it upside down. "Can you make it part of my skin?" she asked mentally. "That was the plan," her daughter replied. As she watched the thick green oil slid down the side of the vial and a black finger reach up to touch it. In a minute, the fluid was gone and the finger had retreated. "It will take much to make enough in time."

Suzi smiled as she went to Jenny, "I think my other daughters will supply all you need and more." Kneeling down she slid her tongue into the woman, it extended and began wiggling around inside the woman driving her crazy. Shortly she orgasmed and Suzi drank. However, she kept at it until Jenny had passed out. Drinking her honey and still hungry, she turned to the first one she saw, "Kari come here."

Even though she was sated Suzi continued until she reached the last. "Tayna, your turn."

Tayna looked at her sisters who were still out cold and then to her sister, "I will not pass out sister."

"Want to bet?"

"Sure," she replied. "I win you and I spend a night together alone."

"Six hours and when you lose you will watch as I ravish your sisters unable to orgasm for six hours." Suzi countered.

"Deal," Tayna said laying back with her legs open.

Instead of a snake, her tongue became hard and she tongue fucked Tayna pushing her into orgasm after orgasm until the girl lay limp and even her orgasms were simple flows without any movement or hip twitchs. Rising up Suzi bent forward and kissed Tayna tenderly, "You lose Taytay."

Tayna opened her eyes, "Faked you out sister... I win."

She kissed her again and said, "You win this time sister. Tonight you and I alone. When your sisters waken, get them into a circle in the living room. Leave room for two more, myself and another." She walked out of the room and made herself ready for Cathy's arrival.

Cathy arrived a few minutes before six and waited. Five minutes after she thought about beeping the horn but decided the early hour would upset the neighbors. Instead she opened the car door and started to the front door to knock. Half way there she caught a scent that set fire to her flower.

"Cathy," Suzi said from a few feet upwind.

"Yes? May I help you?" Cathy said stopping and looking at the woman. Her clothing could only be described as erotic and she was drop dead beautiful.

"Look at my face, don't you remember me?" Suzi said moving forward until they were a few feet apart.

"I don't think so..." Cathy replied trying to think through a haze of lust that was filling her.

"Think of me as male and younger. We shared a connection a love for our fields," Suzi cooed.

"Tommy? Is that you? What happened?" Cathy said shocked.

"Yes and an accident. That is why Jenny is off work for the rest of the year. She and her sisters are helping me grow into my new life." Suzi said. "Come inside..."

"But work..." Cathy replied her curiosity roused as well as her loins. Screw work I can take a day off," she thought as she took the woman's hand and went inside. Inside she felt the woman strip her slowly with little kisses here and there. When she was nude the woman who she refused to think of as Tommy asked her a question.

"Milk or honey?"

"Milk now, honey later," she replied in a daze of lust. Without waiting she latched onto a black nipple and began to suckle. As the odd tasting milk filled her mouth she mewed and orgasmed. She drank hungrily not caring about anything other than drinking the wonderful milk. She was still trying to drink as she felt her head being pulled away from the breast. Moaning in need she clung to the woman fearful of letting go.

"It's okay now Cathy... Come with me and meet our other sisters." Suzi led the nude woman into the living room and into the center of the circle.

Instead of being shocked at the kneeling women, Cathy paid them no mind. She kept a hold of the woman who was her world now and worried if she looked away her new lover would disappear. "Hello sisters," she said out of politeness.

"Cathy I have to tell your story for them to love you fully. In time you will learn theirs so you can love them fully in return." Suzi paused, "Like me, you were raised by a single parent that had no clue how to raise you. In your case you dealt by burying your nose in the past. In history. Right?"

"Yes," Cathy replied. "I loved to look into the past and hide the hurt."

"Everything went fine until you made a friend at work. She was another new teacher who would car pool with you. She kept going on about a student and finally talked you into going to see his home lab." Suzi paused, "You went only because you felt you had to. But there, you found someone who understood you completely. Without ever being told, you knew you both had the same problem growing up. You found history and Tommy found science. A look passed between you and you knew you loved him."

"I did I wanted you so bad to hold and love. But Jenny opened up about her love for you and I couldn't step in between you two." Cathy said softly.

"Instead of getting over me, you spent many a night behind locked doors masturbating to the thought of us making love." Suzi said softly. "Then the day came that really broke your heart. Jenny told you about our first time together. Once she crossed that threshold she confided of how she turned me onto bondage, latex clothing and high heels." While you never were brave enough to buy latex, you did wear heels to bed and tie your wrists as you masturbated to us being together."

"Then the day came that shattered your life completely. Jenny disappeared as did I. You knew she and I had run away together and your last chance for happiness had disappeared." Suzi stroked the woman's back as she broke down and cried against her chest.

"Oh Cathy... I'm so sorry. I didn't know. You would have been welcome to join us at night." Jenny said hugging Cathy from behind.

"Cathy look at me," Suzi said tenderly. "You are home and loved. Never again will you be alone."

"Yes... home," Cathy said lost in the woman's eyes. She turned her head to look at Jenny, "What she didn't say was that I loved you too and lost both of you because I was too scared to say anything." She paused and then said, "Jen I keep hearing a voice telling me everything will be alright and that mother will take care of us."

"Yes, you are clinging to mother now. She is our mother, sister and mistress." Jenny replied.

"Mistress? Yes..." Cathy replied looking back into Suzi's eyes.

"Come kneel in the circle and meet your sisters properly." Suzi said. She led Cathy to kneel beside her in the circle with Ali on the other side of her and Jenny across from them. "Me first," She said with a smile My name is now Suzi..." She said and gave a shortened version of how she came to be female. "Welcome to our family sister," she ended with and kissed her deeply. Each in turn introduced themselves and gave a small account of their lives. When the last spoke she said, "Jenny was my first true slave and sister. It is her duty to walk you through the submission process."

Jenny got up and walked to the center of the circle and knelt facing Suzi. She patted the floor next to her, "Come join me Cathy." She waited until Cathy was kneeling beside her and took her hand in hers. There are four steps to the process sister. But do not worry I will be here and walk with you down the path." She looked at her other sisters and said, "As will our sisters as an act of reaffirmation."

"Look into Suzi's eyes as you speak and mean what you say. In your own words, say I give you my body mistress to do with as you please. Make me into the creature of pleasure that you wish me to be."

"Mistress I am yours, take my body as an offering of my love and devotion to you. Turn me into a creature of pleasure living for your loving touch." Cathy said with her whole heart. Around her the words were slightly different but basically the same.

"Next you must give her your heart and soul in all ways. "Mistress I love you more than life it's self. You are my world and I worship the ground you walk on. Allow me to love and worship you." Jenny said.

"You are my goddess and I worship you and no other. I love you with all my being and would gladly die if you asked it of me." Cathy said.

"Last is your mind, your body and soul is mistress's but the mind is the key." Jenny took a breath, "Goddess, mistress, sister, and mother. Take what you wish, leave what you want and please turn my mind into a creature of pleasure in your service."

Cathy broke eye contact and took a long time before looking up. The others had long since finished their devotions before she spoke. It was her voice alone that her mistress would hear and she suddenly felt fearful and very much alone again. "Suzi, Tommy, mistress, sister, goddess and mother to all here. I wish to give you my mind in all ways more than words can ever say. But like you and your search in science, I lived for my histories and to lose it now is a step I can't bear to take. I'm sorry I failed you." She dropped her eyes and cried silently. Without looking up she heard her voice say, "Mother, do not ask her to give up what she cannot give up."

"That is Mother's choice not yours sister. Submission is not a conditional arrangement. It is all or nothing," Jenny said. "You must be willing to trust mother to do what is right for you. That is what submission is. Trust absolute without measure."

Suzi waited and then finally said, "I'm sorry also Cathy. I release your body, I release your heart and soul. Daughter remove yourself from her completely and into Jenny beside you." She stood and motioned for her sisters to stay and remain silent. Let Jenny handle it. She moved to kneel in the spot Jenny vacated and waited.

"Oh god what have I done?" Cathy wailed and started to get up but was pulled back down by Jenny.

"No sister, no running... You will stay and work through it." Jenny said.

"But mistress kicked me out... Oh Jenny what am I going to do?" Cathy asked through her tears.

"You will submit completely sister. Our mistress and mother knows what is best for us. You have got to trust her without fail." She paused and then added, "Sister, stop the transfer and return to Cathy fully. If you end up being destroyed because of where you are, I will go with you all the way."

"As will I," Tayna said suddenly. "Sisters stick together no matter the cost."

Suzi smiled as the others broke the silence and agreed. However, the fight was not done and she knew it.

"Destroyed?" Cathy asked confused. The voice in her head said, "If you leave here, I must remain behind or be destroyed. Our kind can never be known to humans. The cost would destroy the family. It would be the Spanish conquest of the Inca Empire all over again with us being the Inca's." She was horrified at the idea and said, "What can I do to stop it?" "Nothing, it is what must be. Mother is right on that account. I see that now." The voice replied.

"How can I submit fully if mistress is no longer here?" Cathy then asked.

"When I submitted, she/ he was on the bed making love to Darla. It wasn't until I gave myself fully that I realized that Tommy was listening to my submission," Tayna said.

"As tears rolled down her cheeks Cathy said, "Mistress, mother, lover and sister, I give you my body to do as you wish. I give you my heart and soul because I worship and love you with all that I am. I give you my mind without reservation. If I am to lose my histories, then it is because you know what is best for me. I am yours in all ways and pray you will forgive my weakness and give me a second chance."

Suzi got up silently and crouched down behind her. Wrapping her arms around Cathy she said, "I accept you Cathy as mine in all ways. Return to the circle." She got up and returned to kneel in her spot and waited for Cathy to kneel beside her. "Close your eyes sisters." She paused a moment and then said, "Cathy you will chant with your sisters at the end of each you will repeat and orgasm. When you orgasm, those memories you wish to lose will be destroyed. Those you wish to keep will remain. Even if you wish to keep bad memories, the pain of it will disappear." Suzi paused and then added, "That holds true for the rest of you. Keep the bad memories if you wish but lose the pain and guilt."