Twins in Mind and Body 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop teasing her or leave Tayna. This is going to be hard enough without you poking at her every time you open your mouth." Kari snapped. She looked at Suzi, "I am going to set your bones now. Sister can you block the nerves off from her arms and legs?" She saw Suzi shake her head and said sharply, "I wasn't talking to you mother. If I can't do it right, I could cripple you for life or cut an artery in my attempt to work with you pulling and moving around. So you are overruled!"

"Left arm first," Kari said. She looked at Tayna and said, "Hold her arm still at the shoulder." She grasped at the elbow and looked at her sister. "Hold tight," and pulled. The bone seemed to line up but without x-rays she could not be sure. She set the arm down and said, "Right arm next," Like the left she set it with Tayna's help. "Let's take a little break. Tayna leave us for a minute." She thought she was going to have to toss the girl out but she left. Turning to Suzi she sat on the edge of the bed. "If I remove the gag for a minute, will you be good?" Suzi closed her eyes and nodded.

"I have to give you a gift," Kari said. "My knowledge. A blue print of my medical knowledge to be exact from a daughter to her mother and mother's companion. Only your daughter can tell if the bones are set properly. I don't dare set your legs until the knowledge has been passed." She removed the gag and bent forward to kiss her mother deeply. With the kiss went a mirror of her medical history and all she knew of trauma. The kiss was made and seed passed.

When she sat up she saw Tayna watching, "I would give you shit for making out with a sick patent but thank you sister for what you did. How long must you wait before finishing?"

"Morning I think. I know it seems long but it will take time for our sister to integrate it into her floating memory." Kari replied. She stood and said, "Rest sister." At the door she realized Tayna had not joined her, "Tay?"

"You still owe me five hours. I am going to take them now." Tayna said. She looked at Kari, "Leave us."

Kari was going to put up a fight but mistress's nod behind Tayna stopped her, "You have till morning. Bet or no." She closed the door softly behind her as she left.

Tayna sat on the edge of the bed, "I understand now why I resented you. You were right on that count. But look at the cost. Oh Tommy what have I done to us."

"You healed your sisters. That's what you did Taytay. You did something I could not do."

"I scared and crippled you in the process. It wasn't worth it, not by a long shot." She said looking at the broken body before her. "I know why you said to Kari, but like you know me, I know you. There is more to it. Tell your Taytay all about it."

Suzi didn't mean to talk to her, but as she said, they knew each other better than any else did and that included their mother. "I wanted to be Suzi and was stuck in Tommy's body. I hated myself as much as or more as those around me did. Then when I became her, I thought that everything would be better but that didn't work out so good did it sis. While what I said was to get you mad, it had a grain of truth. I found you resented me, still resent me."

"No that's not true twin. We left because we killed you by our own two hands and our rage. Now you refuse to heal so you can be disfigured and scared for life. No longer will you be the apex of beauty all women reach for but never obtain but that is what you want so we don't want to be like you and finally leave." Tayna jabbed a finger against Suzi's chest, "That's what you want. You want us to abandon you so you can tell yourself I told you so." She leaned forward and said, "But guess what, You are going to heal fully and suck it up. If you want help say so but this shit is getting old. I have gone through it twice now, never again."

"Sister? Ready?" She said.

"Ready Tayna," the voice came from Suzi's lips unbidden. "What are you doing?" Suzi asked mentally.

"We have decided, you must be saved mother. Please forgive us." Her companion said. Aloud she said, "Now sister."

Tina straddled Suzi's face, "From me I give to you mother, my life for yours."

Though she fought it, Suzi had no control her mouth opened and her mouth was flooded with her daughter. Over her she saw Tay sway and finally fall over and off the bed. "If you killed her, we will die tonight." She thought hard to her companion. "Damn you...She was myself, my twin." Mother I would never kill your twin sister. She is having a small sleep." The voice replied in her mind.

Sitting up Tayna said, "Damn that was better than a normal orgasm. What the hell did you do?"

"Me, I laid here. What did you expect me to do?"

"I'm ready sister if you are," she said with a smile.

"More than ready I would say," Suzi replied. Again her voice said, "Ready Tayna. Please try not to pass out, it upset mother."

She straddled Suzi once more and intoned, "From me I give to you mother, my life for yours." She swayed and fell forward against the wall. "I'm okay," she said with a weak wave of her hand. "More?"

"A minute more of rest then yes. I will need a big one or two little ones. Can you afford that much sister?" Suzi heard her voice say aloud. She started to say no I am fine but her mouth closed. "Mother do not interfere. When done I will heal her in return. Twins should be alike and sisters should look thus." She felt fine though she was not able to move or talk sense into her daughter and internal companion.

Sitting on Suzi's face she said "From me I give to you mother, my life for yours." This one was a thousand times stronger and short circuited her mind. She woke to see her sister straddling her face and saying, "Feed sister, twins should look the same. Make it so." As if she were starving Tayna drank the cum as it flooded into her mouth. Her mind blacked out and she woke up she was alone.

"Sisters should look like sisters," Suzi said as she walked into the living room where the others were still in the circle talking. They stopped and stared at her in surprise. She went to the middle of the circle and looked at their startled faces. "You gave me what I needed sister and our twin sister provided the rest." She looked around, grabbed a chair from the dining room and sat down with her legs spread. "Come pleasure me and drink from my honey."

She was a prisoner in her own body. She watched as her inner companion orgasmed in each girl who crawled back to her spot and became motionless. Once all seven were changing, Suzi walked back upstairs and to Tayna. She closed and locked the door and looked down at the girl still sitting on the floor. "We have four hours twin, come to bed when you are ready."

Only once she was in bed did her companion say, "Mother, your daughters are healing now fully. Your twin will be like you in all ways other than your science and scent. Your sisters will look like you with their own faces and scents. It is the only way to keep family together, trade genetic material around. You can't stop this process mother; all you can do is killing your children as punishment." "You know I never would do that."

Tayna crawled into the bed and snuggled close to Suzi, "I don't feel so good can we just cuddle."

"Of course," Suzi said putting her arm around Tayna and pulling the girl's head to rest on her chest. "It will be okay now love." She heard Tayna whimpering softly and mentally asked, "Can we do nothing for her?" "No mother, she must feel it as it happens." "You know you are becoming a true twin of me Tay, she said running her hand up and down her sister's back.

"I am?" Tayna asked raising her head to look at her.

"You are; twins should look like each other. In fact, you are more beautiful then you were when you fell face first onto the floor with a silly grin on your face." Suzi said bending her head up. She kissed Tayna tenderly and said, "Of all the times we made love, we never made love. Before the time is up, I want to make love to you. Since you are not feeling well I'll let you lay there and just enjoy." She pushed Tayna on her back and began kissing her way down her neck. She said softly, "Beautiful face, exquisite neck, kissable shoulders..." she kissed and nibbled down to her twin's shoulders and took an arm in her hands, "God you are more beautiful than I and I love it. She kissed her way down to Tayna's hands and took time to suck on each of her fingers. "Are you a pink good girl or a red naughty girl."

"You're the naughty one sister, I'll wear pink." Tayna said softly.

"Make it pink daughter, lips nails and eye shadow." Suzi said.

"Yes mother," Tayna said. She opened her eyes and added, "More kissing less talking."

Crawling on top Tayna, Suzi kissed her tenderly before over to sit on the other side. Ohh this arm is just as kissable," She began at Tayna's shoulder and kissed her way down. Kissing and nibbling her way down tenderly and slowly. Instead of sucking on her fingers, she kissed her palm tenderly and then put Tay's hand to her face and said I love you twin sister of mine. I really do and even during the bad times I never lost that love. I wanted to bend you over the back of a couch and fuck your brains out but I still loved you."

"I loved you too even as I hated you. I wanted you to take me roughly long before you did. No one I ever met measured up to Tommy or Suzi and I needed you but like Cathy couldn't brave myself to say so."

"Less talking more enjoying," Suzi said with a smile as she moved up to nuzzle first one and then the other breast. She latched onto one nipple and suckled while her hand held and twisted lightly the other one. She continued long enough to feel Tay's hips rise and fall before stopping. She kissed the other one and slowly brought her sister close and let her cool down. Only then did she kiss her way over her twin's belly with small loving brushes of her lips. She tenderly kissed Tayna's pubic mound and said, "Soon my sweet flower, but first two legs need loving."

With a caress that came back slick, Suzi began caressing and kissing her way down her twin's leg and to her feet. She sucked on each pink toe and licked her instep before crossing to the other leg and working her way slowly up. "Open sez me," she said as she pulled Tayna's legs apart. She caressed and kissed her inner thighs before turning her attention to her flower. Slowly, tenderly she began to kiss and nibble on her labia and running her tongue the length of her slit. She continued until the girl was mewing in pleasure and pushing her hips against her mouth all without entering her properly. When Tay's hands were gripping the bed and her hips began thrusting crazily without control she stopped and raised up enough to look down at her twin. "Same bet twin?"

"Anything..." Tayna begged after being tormented with pleasure for so long. "You're enjoying this..."

"Of course, making true love to you has been a dream of mine for so very long Tayna." She paused as two fingers slid into her sister and her thumb sought out her twin's clit. "So was that a bet?"

"Yes damn it... please just let me cum already." She whimpered in need.

"Or we could sing a song of how we feel to each other. I like that one better." Suzi said. Before Tayna could answer she replaced her thumb with her mouth and flicked her tongue over her sister's clit.

"Deal.... Tayna said cresting and thrashing as the orgam overwhelmed her mind and body.

Mentally Suzi said, as she continued to stimulate her twin, "Tell your sister to keep her orgasming until she passes out." "That's cheating mother" "So she didn't say no cheating. Do it..." She withdrew her fingers and slid her tongue in and licked at Tayna's divine honey until the girl lay lip. This time she kept at it until she stopped orgasming. Sitting up she said, "She looks about done with her transformation."

"What is the song you keep singing in your mind mother? It is troubling to me." "It is call Hurt. It was first done by a band called, Nine Inch Nails. But I like Johnny Cash's rendition." "You are going to sing it to your twin and your other sisters' aren't you." "Yes they have healed but I am still soul sick. Daughter, pain didn't make the feelings leave as I thought it would. Now I understand the song on a whole new level."

She lay back down and pulled Tay's head to her chest and clung to her. Soon after she felt her twin moving and said, "Welcome back."

"Thank you," Tayna said nuzzling her twin. Suddenly she sat up and looked down at Suzi, "Hey! You cheated."

"You played opossum, I cheated... same thing and we are even." Come along sister," Suzi said getting up and taking Tayna's hand. Together they walked down to where the others knelt unmoving since she left them. "If you are finished meditating sisters, you can get up now and come into the study. If not that is fine, Tayna and I will be in there singing." She smiled, "Well I will be singing off key and she will be going La-La-La-La... with her fingers in her ears."

Jenny giggled and looked at her, "Twins should look the same, you were right sister." Even though she had her same basic face, she too was ravishing. She looked at her sisters still kneeling and made a little ohh sound.

"Sisters should look like sisters Jenny." Suzi said. She walked into the study still holding Tayna's hand and with first Jenny and then the others by ones and twos following. Letting go of Tayna's hand she motioned for her to kneel. Jenny knelt beside her and looked up not speaking. When the last sister, Cathy came in, she closed the door and knelt with the others. "There have been a few changes brought about by my daughters. First, Tayna looks like me with the exception that she wears pink eye shadow, lips and nails. Also my daughters felt that sisters should look like sisters. Look at each other and while each sister has her own face, we are now a true family of sisters in every sense of the word."

She let them digest that bit of news before saying, "We made a bet again. I get to sing if she passes out and this time I won."

"What did you do choke her?" Darla asked with a smile.

"No she cheated, she got my companion to keep me going until I was out cold. She did it on a mother command. I call a foul." Tayna said.

"You cheated me, I got you back. You didn't say anything about no short cuts. And you can't say I rushed can you." Suzi shot back.

"No... you didn't rush sister. But that's like making a bet and then commanding me to cum until I am out cold."

"Hmmm I didn't think of that," Suzi said leering at Tayna. "Okay it was better than to say look, I want to say how I feel in a song and I want you to listen." She looked at Kari, "It goes with what we talked about and I know you told everyone the moment you left." She paused and looked around the girls and said "It was first written by a man named Trent Reznor about a bad place he was in to keep sane one night. His words not mine. However, I preferred Johnny Cash's version better. But that's just me, I never really cared for Nine Inch Nails."

Jenny shared a look with Cathy and then up at her mistress, "You mean Hurt."

"I understood it before as me and my IQ but now I see it totally differently and understand it as he saw it when he wrote it. Except I am not into Heron, I had different pain." Suzi closed her eyes and began to sing. By the time she finished tears were rolling down her cheeks and she lost it up on the last line. Suzi looked around wildly and ran out of the study, up to her bedroom and into the bed. Sobbing she cried into the pillow.

She felt a hand on her back gently caressing her and Cathy's voice say, "There once was a man much like you. Who ended up having thirteen brothers, for in those times women were not much thought of. He tried to do what was right and help them but the more helped the greater they depended on him." Cathy paused. "He must have felt as you do now when he found he was way over his head."

Through her pillow, Suzi asked, "What happened to him?"

"He tried the pain thing but that didn't work for him either. Then he got someone mad enough to kill him as you hoped we would do for you." Cathy said sadly. "I didn't realize it until afterward what you were doing and then it was almost too late." She paused, "Sister, history repeats time and time again. I can give you other examples but the path you walk now has been well traveled. The question is will you follow the left hand path to destruction or the right hand path to peace. That only you can answer." She paused a moment before adding, "Let me know which path you want sister. I will help you no matter what you want to do."