Two in a Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa came into Davis's room a short time after that and would have certainly caught him fucking the two girls had he let it get that far. He was pleased at the time that he had done the right thing. But Lisa didn't let Davis get any sexual release and even took offense when he openly asked for a blow job. When, the next day, Davis heard all of Alex Swanson's tales of fucking the two nymphos, he got angry and decided to dump Lisa. Only Lisa beat him to it, confronting him on the main green and accusing him of being a sex fiend. Davis suddenly realized he'd been living with twenty years of regret. Always doing the right thing, in lieu of enjoying the moment.

Sarah was still rubbing her clit. Davis's cock was still turgid. He was aroused. So was she. He knew she wouldn't object. Larry's feelings were her responsibility and Amy's were his. But for now he wanted to take care of his own feelings just as Sarah was now taking care of hers.

Davis got out of bed again and Sarah stopped fingering herself.

"Am I bothering you?" She asked hesitantly. Davis was coming over to her side of the bed.

"Not nearly enough." He replied, crawling onto the bed and pulling her knees apart.

"Yes please!" Sarah screamed as Davis lowered his head to her mound. His tongue was quick on her clit and broke contact from time to time to probe her cunt.

Sarah was in heaven, moaning and thrashing on the bed. Davis wanted to stop, fearing he was being too rough, but Sarah pushed him back down on her cunt and told him to continue. With all stops pulled, Davis began fingering her cunt and then fingered her ass. The juices from her cunt were flooding out and there was no lack of lubrication He put two fingers in her ass and began sucking her clitoris forcefully.

Sarah screamed out as she climaxed. Davis could feel the muscles flexing around the fingers in her ass and wondered what the inside of her cunt felt like.

Removing his spunky fingers, he positioned himself to penetrate.

"Are we good with this?"

"Yes." was all Sarah said, and then Davis entered.

Sarah felt his cock-head spreading her labia apart and then felt the full length of his cock filling her up as she'd never been filled before. Actually she'd been this full up several times, but didn't want to admit her affairs with Solomon.

Sarah met Solomon Washington at the gas station. She had filled up at the self-service pump and wanted to check her oil. She'd raised her hood and was about to pull out the oil wick out when Solomon approached and told her off. How could she do that with her good clothes on?! She would have said the same thing to him, as he wore nice slacks and a form-fitting button down white shirt that emphasized his black muscular body. However she was thrilled at the attention. Larry was going through a tough time at work and had been ignoring her. They still had sex, but it was routine. Solomon took her to a motel and lavished her body with attention. His cock was huge, massive, scary even. At first Sarah was in pain, but soon got used to taking Solomon's cock up her cunt. Later in their affair, though, Solomon tried to fuck her up the ass and it just didn't work. He suggested that she have her pinky-dick white husband begin to stretch her out and she agreed. Larry had been thrilled at the suggestion and their sex life improved dramatically. Soon Solomon was out of the picture and Sarah and Larry were as happy as ever.

The memory of Solomon Washington's long hard cock flashed through Sarah's mind in an instant. Presently she was brought back from her dreams by Davis's intense pounding. Davis, hungry for some of Sarah's large breasts leaned forward on top of her and began sucking at her nipples. She was suddenly struck by Davis's strangeness. He was another man, not Larry. She thought about Amy. How would she feel to find out Amy had seduced Larry? What was she doing to Amy? Sarah knew she had wanted this to happen. She'd wanted it from the moment the desk clerk said they only had one room. She wanted it to happen when she invited Davis to sleep in the bed. She was the one who grabbed his cock. She sucked his cock. Now she had him fucking her and pleasuring her and she suddenly felt wrong. But there was no stopping now.

Davis, afraid of crushing Sarah, rolled over onto his back. Sarah liked fucking in the cowgirl position and took the opportunity to show Davis some of the tricks Larry had been enjoying once Solomon taught them to her. She held her heavy breasts low, just over his face where he could enjoy them. Then she started thrusting her ass up and down, round and round as if it were attached to it's own engine.

Davis felt her tight twat dancing along his stiff rod but also saw her heavy breasts held still above his face. He was in heaven. Soon Sarah raised herself up and simply rocked back and forth on his cock, rubbing her breasts and giving Davis the show of his life. Then she returned a hand to her pussy, rubbing her clit as her cunt muscles grabbed and squeezed Davis's thick tool.

From the amount of liquid running down his legs and the fluctuations inside Sarah's cunt and her audible gasps of ecstasy it was clear to Davis and perhaps everyone in the neighboring rooms that Sarah had climaxed. When she finished, she just sat there on his cock as the rhythmic spasms of her vagina slowed down.

"That was fucking amazing." Davis applauded her.

Sarah laughed. "I just had a massive orgasm."

"I noticed."

"I was trying hard to get YOU off. I want YOU to cum."

"I will, don't worry."

"Davis, we have to end this. I didn't think it would go this far. We're having better sex than I have with my husband. I want you to cum, and finish this fuck."

"How romantic." Davis chided, but he was smiling. "Listen, we're just helping each other out here, right?"

"Right."

"So why don't you help me learn what ass fucking is like and then I'm sure to cum."

"Okay, big guy. Wanna fuck my ass?" But Sarah didn't wait for an answer. She rose off Davis's cock and sidled over onto the other side of the bed, crouching on her hands and knees. "Now grease me up first with my pussy juice. Then stick it in slowly, a bit at a time."

Davis jumped up on his knees and poked his dick into Sarah' quim in the doggie position.

"Let me just grease it up a bit in here."

"God that feels so good. You're so big."

"I'm loving your big breasts." Davis answered leaning forward to take a handfull.

"Amy's small."

"All my lovers have been small."

"Would you cheat on Amy just to get some big tit?"

"Y'never know. I'm cheating on her now for that."

"That and some ass."

"Yeah, I'm gonna go in now."

"I can tell." Davis had pulled out from Sarah's love tunnel and was pressing his cock-head at the entrance to her hershey highway.

"Does it hurt."

"No, press harder. You have to get past a ring of muscle."

"Like this?"

"Ugh,"Sarah gasped,"Yeah, like that."

"This is so fucking tight."

"Push--" Sarah stuttered between heavy breaths "Push in."

"I'm in all the way."

"Oh. I know. Believe me I know. Leave it there for a minute. Let me get used to it."

Davis held still and admired the sight of his long schlong disappearing into the tight hole of Sarah's anus. The room was dark, but there was light from the parking lot coming in through the curtains and his vision had become accustomed to the shadows of varying hue.

"Okay, start humping."

Davis started out slowly but soon was gliding in and out smoothly. Sarah's free hand was rubbing her clitoris from underneath them. She was moaning and groaning and apparently enjoying herself. Davis was definitely enjoying himself and declared his desire to cum after only a minute.

"Cum on my tits!" Sarah cried out just in time for Davis to pull out and grab his turgid cock.

Sarah spun around and squeezed her breasts together with her hands. Davis's cock erupted. Ropes of his white sperm flashed across Sarah's bosom and even splashed up onto her face and into her hair.

"How do you get so much goo on a second cum?!" Sarah asked amazed.

"Blessed, I guess."

Davis ignored the wetness of his cum all over Sarah's front and pulled her up into a big warm hug. They kissed and laughed and then discussed where this affair would lead. They agreed not to tell, and not to do it again. They promised each other never to get caught alone together. Sarah promised to encourage Amy to open her ass up to Davis.

Bill and Sam played well the next day, but their team was eliminated. Throughout the game Davis would catch Sarah looking at him and she would catch him staring at her. The four drove home in silence.

Just outside of town, when thoughts of home are strongest, they stopped for gas. Sarah took Davis aside, out of earshot of the boys.

"When you drop us off at home, I want you to come in. Billy left his stuff with us, so that can be your excuse. Larry will be there and after you guys banter for a bit, I want to take him aside and suck his dick with you in the house. I know that sounds weird, but that's what I want to happen. Will you help me?"

Davis chuckled. "It IS weird, but I'll help."

The long drive ended at 8:00 pm when Davis pulled his SUV up to the Lockridge's house. Larry was waiting and opened the front door as they were getting out of the car. Davis shook his hand with all the fervor Larry would have expected from a friend, but inside felt guilty for having fucked his neighbor's wife. When they had all entered the house, Davis was even further confronted by the surprise Larry had prepared: Amy was there setting the table.

"We decided to have dinner together so that the kids wouldn't have to tell the same stories twice!" Amy announced, putting down a plate and coming over to give Davis a hug.

Dinner went well and the kids' initial excitement turned to exhaustion.

"I'll get the desert," Larry offered getting up from his seat.

"I'll help," Sara jumped in and gave a quick wink to Davis.

Davis took the hint and made sure the conversation kept rolling and kept involving Amy so that the time it took Larry and Sarah to "get dessert" wouldn't be noticed.

Larry was first to return, looking a bit flushed and stumbling over his words as he unveiled the base-ball diamond shaped cake.

Sarah came in next and was all smiles. Davis smiled back and then started. She had cum in her hair. Amy noticed too and quickly jumped to Sarah's side. They giggled together and left the room. Ten minutes later they were back and the party went on without a hitch.

By 11:00pm Amy and Davis collapsed exhausted into bed.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"You better!" Davis chided.

"Sarah gave Larry a blowjob in the kitchen when they went to get dessert!"

"No Way!" Davis feigned surprise.

"She came back in with some cum in her hair. That's why I pulled her out of the room."

"Whoa! What did she say?"

"At first she didn't know what I was on about. I told her there was something in her hair. She tried to say it was salad dressing or something, and I was going to let it go. But then she admitted it was cum and we laughed. I asked her why Larry couldn't wait until bedtime, and she admitted it was her idea. She told me she'd seen your cock when you were sharing a room and it made her so horny for dick that she couldn't wait. She also said it was real kinky doing something sexy with guests right in the next room, listening to us talk and worrying that they'd get caught. She said we should try it sometime."

Amy had been playing with Davis's cock while telling this little story, and also playing with herself a bit. Davis climbed on top of Amy and fucked her slowly as they spoke.

"Should I go wake up Billy now?"

"No." Amy laughed.

"Can you imagine us like this with guests downstairs?"

"Yes."

"Are you dressed or naked?"

"We're both dressed well, but I didn't put on any underwear."

"It's a party?"

"At least ten couples, for your birthday."

"I told you how sexy you were looking."

"So did a few of the other men. I was so horny I pulled you upstairs and we began kissing in the hallway. I took out your cock and sucked it , but we heard noise on the stairs and you pushed me into our room and onto the bed."

"I pushed your dress up," Davis continued while in fact continuing to penetrate Amy's pussy. "and stuck my cock in your cunt."

"Just like you are now."

"Only I fucked you quick, so I would cum fast."

"Don't cum on my dress."

"Where do I cum?"

"You cum in my mouth."

"You want me to cum in your mouth?!" Davis asked genuinely surprised. Amy had always claimed to be revolted by that idea.

"Mmm. I want that. I want that now actually. Give me your cock now and cum in my mouth!"

Davis didn't know what to do and just kept pumping his cock in and out of Amy's pussy.

"C'mon baby. Bring your cock to me, I want to suck you, and you can suck me."

Davis and Amy began sixty-nineing. This was a familiar enough position for them, but it usually began their lovemaking rather than ended it. At first Davis thought tonight's fuck would be a welcome-home quicky, but it now became clear that Amy wanted an invested sex session. Davis thought she wanted him to lick her to orgasm and that they would then fuck doggy style, Amy's favorite. But Amy was sucking away on his dick like there was no tomorrow. She had cupped his balls in one hand and was probing his ass with the other.

When Amy stuck a finger into Davis's ass he was as thrilled as he was surprised. She knew it turned him on to get touched down there, but she'd always balked at the idea of penetration. But Davis didn't have much time to wonder about Amy's inspiration. He felt the jism working its way up his cock and knew he would have to release soon.

"Oh, man, honey! You're making me cum! I'm gonna cum!"

"Mm-hmm! It's what I want." Amy sputtered from around his thick cock. "Cum in my mouth baby, give me all your juice."

Davis's cock erupted and quantities of semen poured forth down Amy's throat. Amy choked a bit, but swallowed everything. Some cum dribbled down her chin and a late spurt caught her left tit as she was sitting up. She turned to face Davis and her face was just beaming.

"Did you like that?"

"Incredibly!"

"Surprised?"

"Very much so."

"Your face is wet."

"Because your cunt is. Your face has cum on it."

"Will you kiss me?"

"You want to taste your pussy juice?"

"Yeah, and you can taste your cum. It's not bad actually."

Amy and Davis laughed and kissed. Davis took advantage of the kiss to massage Amy's breasts and then her pussy.

"Go to my drawer," Amy ordered. Her drawer was where her sex toys were kept, and Davis knew it was his turn to get Amy off. "Take out the purple one and the little silver bullet."

Amy laid back with her legs apart and together with Davis fucked her hole with a medium sized purple dildo. Her juices were flowing and even in the dim light Davis could see a trickle of fluid escape her pussy lips as the purple silicone thrust in and out.

"I'm cuming!" Amy whispered, grabbing hold of Davis's cock.

Davis kept pumping the dildo in and out as he was not hard enough yet to put his cock back in. Amy moaned and raised her hips as she climaxed. Davis saw even more liquid flow from her vagina and lowered his face to lick some of it up.

"Put the silver bullet in."

Davis patted around on the bed until he found the small silvery vibrator.

"The battery's dead, but stick it in my cunt and get it wet. God I'm horny"

Davis did, excited by Amy's direct filthy language.

"Now stick it in my ass."

Davis froze. Amy had never wanted ass play in the past. She'd never before swallowed cum, nor played with Davis's ass. Suddenly tonight she has to do all three?

Amy sensed that Davis had stopped. "Come on honey. Poke that baby in my ass and open me up. I want to cum some more."

Davis followed Amy's instructions, being more excited than he was curious. He would get her off and then ask his probing questions. He'd stuck his finger in her ass before, in the heat of passion, and she'd gone along with it for a short time, even cumming. But he was always given the impression that she would rather do without.

"Put some fingers in instead, now."

Davis's thoughts had drifted but were now brought swiftly back to the present. Amy lay on her back with her head held up on two pillows. He kneeled at her side and she was able to stroke his cock which was stiff again. His right hand had been thrusting the small silver dildo in and out of her while his left hand stroked her nipples. Now Amy was asking him to replace the dildo with fingers.

Following her instructions, Davis was surprised to find that one finger slipped in easily, almost as if it were probing her pussy. When he added a second finger, there was some added tension, but soon again Amy adjusted to two fingers and then three.

"Bring me your cock!"

Davis moved over towards Amy's head, but kept his fingers embedded in her ass. Amy sucked and sucked on his cock, but was primarily coating his erection with saliva.

"Now stick this baby into my ass."

"Amy. You're full of surprises tonight."

"Oh yeah. Surprise is the word. Now get busy fucking me ass before I change my mind."

Davis moved around between her legs. He pumped his cock into her wet pussy a few times to add to the lubrication that Amy had given him. Then he moved his cock-head to her open anus. Davis took his time, remembering Sarah's instructions. How strange, he thought. Anal sex two nights in a row with two different women. Something was up.

Within a few minutes of rhythmic pumping, Amy's tight ass caused Davis to spew his second cum load into her rectum. Davis kept his cock in her butt and watched as she rubbed her clit to another orgasm. When she relaxed a bit he let his limp member get pushed out by her anal muscles. Then he lay beside Amy and held her hand.

He could feel her trembling.

"I hate to say it, but I really liked it."

"Glad to hear it."

"Is there shit on your dick?"

"I have no idea," Davis laughed, "Is that what concerns you?"

"Well, the feeling was good, but the shit part disgusts me. I don't think I could touch or suck your dick before you took a shower."

"Amy?"

"Yes."

"You want to tell me now why you suddenly became a sex fiend?"

"Davis! I've always been a sex fiend. When have we ever gone without sex?"

"No. You're right. I'm just thinking about a few things we did just now that were new."

Amy was silent, but had moved her hand from Davis's hand to his dick. She was lightly flipping his cock back and forth.

"Sarah told me."

Davis froze inside. What was he to say? His wife knew he'd cheated but had given him the best fuck of their marriage. Plus she knew that he didn't tell her.

"I... I wanted to say something, but didn't know... I promised her I wouldn't."

"She told me, she told me everything. She said you jumped out of bed when she touched you and about how she'd begged you and didn't feel guilty until it was too late."

"Why... why did she tell you. I mean, she was so adamant that we keep this a secret. Does Larry know?"

"She's telling him now, or at least that's what we agreed. When I told her that I knew it was cum in her hair, she began sobbing. Then she told me about seeing your cock and being driven crazy by the idea of having such a fine cock next to her in bed and not riding it."

"Weren't you angry?"

"You know I thought I would be, but it doesn't seem to bother me. I don't know why."

"But you wanted to make sure I enjoyed the same things with you that I did with Sarah?"

"Well, she told me that you didn't want to go through with anything until she said she just wanted to suck you and swallow your cum."

"She was pretty convincing."

"Well, I understood that it was just a sex thing and I was secretly pleased by some of the things Sarah said."