Two in a Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah? Like what?"

"Like how lucky I am to have a cock like yours, and how you called me a really good sex machine..."

Davis didn't remember saying anything like "sex machine," but he'd already figured out that Sarah had embellished some things for his benefit. Mostly he was relieved that he had gotten to fuck Sarah but not hurt Amy. He thought back to his college fiasco with Lisa, said carpe diem and fell asleep. Either he didn't hear, or it didn't register, but he missed the last thing Amy mentioned.

"...and how maybe I could fuck Larry one day."

Sarah sucked and sucked at Larry's dick. Having cum but a few hours before, Larry would be able to last a long time now without cumming. Sarah thought back to the huge loads of semen that Davis put out and wondered if Amy was fucking him now. Would she let him know that she knew? Would it be okay? Maybe Amy just played cool with Sarah and was now cursing Davis out for the whole world to hear. But Sarah felt pretty confident that Amy would be okay. After all, Sarah had painted herself as the one responsible and Davis as the victim.

How, though, would she let Larry know without messing everything up. She couldn't just say, 'hey, I'm a whore, and seduced Davis and expect him not to be angry. Nor could she come out and blame Davis for taking advantage of her, for that would surely get back to them and the contradictions would be evident.

Sarah thought about what Amy said once she'd admitted being transfixed by Davis's cock.

"A cock like that can get addictive. We fuck so much I can't get enough. It's as if the more sex I get, the more I need."

Then Sarah thought back to Solomon. His fucking had made her into the sex addict she is today. She had been satisfied with a mild weekly poke. But then she got big cock and cock up the ass. Then she turned Larry onto it and fucked HIM up the ass with her dildo while he fucked Her up the ass with his cock. And they were doing it for whole weekends at a time, using lubricants and toys. So maybe Amy was right, that the more you get the more you need.

And then it hit her, how to get Larry's understanding for her indiscretions.

She stuck her finger in his ass.

"Oh god, baby, that feels so good."

"I want you so big and hard, Larry."

"Yeah? Where do you want it?"

"Everywhere."

"Oh yeah, baby. You missed your big daddy didn't you?"

"Oh yeah! I needed your cock so bad I had to fuck Davis!"

"Yeah? You wanted to fuck Davis?"

"I wanted to fuck you, but Davis was there, so I fucked him."

"Wait." Larry sat up suddenly, "Are you serious or just kidding me."

Sarah took her fingers out of Larry's ass but spat on his cock and continued stroking it as she relayed the events of her trip to Danvers. She admitted being honest about fucking Davis but quickly jumped back in time and told Larry how guilty she felt about her affair with Solomon.

"You were having an affair?"

"It was a few fuck sessions. I prefer to call it sex lessons."

"Call it what you want, you cheated on me."

"Yes. And I'm sorry it happened but happy with the results."

"What results?! Fucking Davis?!"

"No. Well, yeah. I mean who turned me into such a cock-slut? It wasn't you. But who gets the benefit of a good wife who takes it up the ass and swallows his cum, and fucks him in elevators or gives him hand jobs at the movies?"

"But you like doing all that, don't you?"

"I love doing it. But who introduced me to it?"

"Davis?"

"No. Davis has nothing to do with this. It was my affair with Solomon. He's the one who told me to have my husband bone me up the a-hole, and that led to everything else."

"What else?"

"All the great sex we've been having! C'mon, you know you've got it good don't you?"

Larry looked down on Sarah's hand stroking his cock. His raging hard-on had gone a bit limp. He was confused, thinking he should be angry, but not being. He too had fantasized about other women. He had fucked plenty before they'd been married. Why should any of this matter. After all, here he was getting great sex from the woman he loved.

"Do you love me?"

"You have no idea how much."

"So why did you want to fuck Davis?"

"Not for love, but for sex. Because he was there. I mean nothing would have happened if we hadn't been forced to take the room together, or if the room had had two beds. Believe me, we both tried stopping ourselves more than once. It was pathetic. We finally decided we wouldn't get any sleep without cumming. So we started jerking off next to each other, which led to jerking each other off, which led to a fuck, which led to a lot of confusion."

"Who took the initiative, you or Davis?"

"Me. Davis was stroking his cock under the sheets and I pulled them away so I could see."

"Why?"

"If Amy was rubbing her clit right next to you, you wouldn't want to look?"

"I suppose I would," Larry chuckled.

"And if she asked you to suck her tit so that she could climax, would you help her?"

"He-he." Larry had the scene running through his head. His dick was getting harder and Sarah was stroking it more fervently.

"And if she spread her legs and asked you to stick your hard cock into her wet cunt just to help her get off, would you do it? Would you fuck her?"

"Oh yeah! Gotta fuck!"

"Well," Sarah said as she straddled her husband's waist and inserted his stiff cock into the folds of her vagina, "Amy wants you to fuck her."

"Does she now?"

"Sort of an equalizer, to even things up between us."

"You fucked Davis so now She fucks me?"

"Right."

"A regular couple's swap?"

"I guess."

"And you want me to do it?"

"Only if you want."

"And how do we know it's not the start of a whole new chapter of sexual escapades, looking to swing with all our friends?"

"I donno."

"You just love fucking don't you?" Larry asked as he threw Sarah on her back and began pounding into her from on top. "You're just a regular slut, aren't you? You want twenty guys fucking you in all your holes and cumming all over you. Is that what you want?"

Sarah didn't answer, at least not verbally. She was climaxing all over Larry's cock.

Larry also came, spewing gobs of sperm into Sarah's love-tunnel.

They collapsed, hugged, and drifted off to sleep.

"So will you fuck Amy? Should I set it up?" Sarah asked, as if in a dream.

"Only if you're there with me."

"Do you want me to watch?"

"Yes, and I want to watch you, making love to a woman."

"I don't know if Amy is cool with that."

"You'll just have to ask her. Are you cool with it?"

"Um, well I figure that if I get worked up enough I could suck anything."

"That's my girl."

They drifted off some more.

"Sarah?"

"Yes."

"I still want to punish you for fucking behind my back."

"How?"

"I'll let you know tomorrow, but I think you'll like it."

And they fell asleep. That is to say Larry fell asleep and Sarah fingered herself to another small orgasm fantasizing about Larry's punishment, hoping he meant to tie her up and fuck her endlessly. Maybe he would put laundry clips on her nipples. Maybe he would -- and then she came and fell asleep exhausted.

It was harder than usual to get up for work on Monday. Sarah had had so much good sex in the last 24 hours, that what she needed more than ever was good sleep. She began fantasizing about an afternoon nap as she dropped Sam off at school and sped to her real-estate office.

Fortunately things were busy at work and she was kept occupied. It was only on her way home that she remembered Larry's threat, or was it a promise, of a punishment.

Life at the Lockridge home seemed normal that evening: Dinner, TV, bath and bed for Sam, bath bed and sex for Larry and Sarah.

As Sarah lay with her breast pressed into the mattress and Larry pounding her ass from behind, she wondered whether or not he'd forgotten the punishment. She'd sucked him off into her mouth when they came into the room, and then fucked in the missionary position for a good ten minutes. Larry's hard-on took Sarah to multiple orgasms in various positions. When he finally got her on her knees, face in the pillow, ass in the air, he rammed his rod home into her shit hole.

Some girls might take that as their punishment: a dose of pain accented with occasional slaps of her rump. But Sarah was used to anal sex and Larry was not into rough sex. So the slaps were light and the stroking pleasurable and within a few minutes Larry was spewing some more semen down Sarah's bowels. Then they collapsed in a heap on the bed.

"That was so good, honey."

"You like it up the ass don't you?"

"Oh, so much."

"Did Davis fuck you there?"

Sarah hesitated but told the truth. "Yeah, actually I encouraged him. He said something about being an anal virgin."

"So if I fuck Amy up the ass she's probably an anal virgin too?"

"Only if they haven't fucked that way since we've returned, but I suspect they have."

"Why?"

"Well Amy's a slut at heart but never thought to try it, and now that the cat's out of the bag, she'll probably give it a try."

"So she's a slut hey?"

"Yep."

"And she wants to fuck me?"

"Yeah."

"I want you there. I want you sticking my cock into her cunt."

"Yeah, is that my punishment?"

"Oh no. I have bigger plans for you."

"Yeah what?"

"I want to piss all over you. Ready?"

"You want what?"

"Come, get into the tub. I always have to piss after a good fuck and I want to piss all over you."

"Larry! I never would have guessed."

"Guess or not, like it or not, it's my fee for fucking behind my back."

"Fair enough." Sarah said, thinking she was getting off easily.

"But first I want to tie your hands behind your back."

Sarah was thrilled. She loved playing the passive victim to Larry's dominant side. It was so good to see him take control and take her forcefully. They often played with light BSDM in bed, had handcuffs and soft ropes. In this case Larry chose a studded leather strap that usually served as a choker to strap Sarah's hands behind her back. Then hes spanked her lightly and pushed her towards the bathtub.

"Get on your knees, bitch."

Sarah complied.

Larry entered the bath and stood before her shaking his limp pecker. Sarah kept her mouth open and tongue out, hoping to suck some cock. But Larry kept his distance.

Suddenly a spurt of warm liquid hit Sarah in the eye. Then she felt quantities of piss flooding her mouth. Larry aimed his spray to cover her hair and breasts and then again, towards the end to dribble into her mouth.

They stood like that for a moment saying nothing. Larry felt spent. Sarah wanted a shower, but suddenly she felt her own kidneys begging to pee.

"Now it's my turn," she declared and began to pee on the floor of the tub. Larry quickly bent down and cupped his hand under her pussy, splashing the urine back onto her belly. Sarah lost her balance and suddenly they were slipping and sliding all over the bathtub and laughing.

"God, Larry this is SO kinky!"

"Yeah," he laughed, "I just want to spew more and more."

"Do it, piss on me."

"None left. I want to cum."

"Do it. Cum on my face."

"suck my piss-wet dick!"

Sarah sucked him as he crouched over her and she lay on her back in the tub. Larry didn't even get hard, he just started oozing semen into Sarah's mouth.

"Damn! It's like I can't get enough!"

"I know the feeling loverboy. Piss on me again."

Larry felt some more piss building up after his ejaculation and spurts went shooting in various directions. Sarah farted loudly, and they fell into each other again laughing.

Slowly they recuperated, showered and went to bed.

Amy looked at her husband Davis looking at her.

"You look fantastic."

"I'm nervous."

"Don't be. I want you to have fun."

"I know. I want to have fun, but I don't feel quite right about this."

"Sarah and Larry are our friends. If anything doesn't feel right, they will let you pull out. Just go and let things run their course."

"I wish you could come with."

"Well, maybe in the future, but this time it's just you and Larry."

"Why didn't Sarah want to come here to be with you?"

"We had our turn, remember? Tonight is about breaking even."

"Take out your dick."

"What?"

"Come on, take it out. I want to suck you off before I go, but don't cum on my dress or hair."

Davis chuckled a bit, but complied. Amy was looking so sexy and her direct sexual orders were a real turn on. Add that to the knowledge that his wife was going to whore herself out to another man made him even hornier. So he had to struggle a bit to wrestle his long turgid rod out through his fly.

Amy sucked and sucked and Davis was just about ready to cum. He wanted to grab her head or play with her breasts, but hesitated knowing how hard she had prepared herself for her date. So he lay back and imagined her riding Larry's cock. It was hard to do, and soon his thoughts went to an easier subject, a subject he didn't need to make up, just remember: Sarah sucking him off.

He was just about to blow when he suddenly felt the warmth of Amy's mouth disappear. Opening his eyes and quickly dissipating all thoughts of Sarah's breasts, he saw Amy turn around, lift her skirt carefully and lower her bare ass toward Davis's hard-on. Amy, knowing what was in store for the evening had foregone panties and gently lowered her cunt over Davis's dick.

"I thought maybe you should stretch me out a bit first."

"You're just horny for cock."

"Don't tell me you don't love it."

"I do, but I'm also going to cum, and I'm not sure Larry is banking on sloppy seconds."

"Let me go up and down a few times and then I'll get you off."

"You mean to say 'then I'll get off you.'"

"Yeah, I'll get off your dick and then get you off. How's that?"

"Deal."

Amy slid up and down Davis's pole a few more times and then stood up and fixed her dress. She extended a hand to Davis and pulled him up to face the full length mirror in their open closet door. She was dressed to go out, he was looking casual; she wore make up, he had a hard cock sticking out in front of him. Amy grabbed the cock and started stroking. She stood to the side and behind him to be sure to be out of the way of any spurting jism. She and Davis stood there admiring their reflections and occasionally turning to look at each other and kiss. Finally, silently, sperm began to shoot in long lines from Davis's penis. Some hit the mirror and began to slide down. The rest disappeared in the carpet. A dab dribbled onto Amy's hand and she licked it off. Then she re-did her lipstick and turned to go.

"When I come back I want to do it all over again, but get dirty this time!"

"Go have fun. We'll see what kind of shape you're in when you get back."

Amy took her time walking to the Lockridges. When she and Sarah jogged together they crossed this distance in five minutes. Amy wanted more time to try and psych herself up. The cool evening air of the end of summer was blowing up her skirt and drying up her bare pussy that had momentarily been excited while jerking off her husband. Now she was on her way to literally fuck her neighbor's husband, her first official act of adultery. Amy did not consider herself a religious person, but had had enough bible class in Church as a child to be experiencing a knot in her stomach. Was that what was bothering her? Qualms of conscience?

When Sarah first let slip the idea of fucking Larry, Amy was genuinely excited. It was in the immediate context of having learned that Sarah had seduced Davis. The quid pro quo, especially with the kids in the background and cum in Sarah's hair was an exciting idea. Since then, however, Davis and Amy had been fucking like rabbits. Even during her period, their new discovery of anal sex had let them continue their debauchery. She could hardly complain about being frustrated.

Then again, no matter how much sex you're getting, the idea of an affair has an exciting appeal. Maybe what was really bothering her was that Larry didn't have so much appeal. Davis was tall and well hung, an athletic type with a warm inviting smile. Larry was smaller, with a devious grin and a bit of a belly. At least he's not bald, Amy thought to herself in an effort to cheer herself up, but then found herself wondering whether or not he was the type to wear a toupe. Sarah would have told her about that. She'd already told her not to expect a cock as impressive as Davis's.

By the time Amy rounded the corner of their street, she was almost convinced that she was doing this more for Sarah than for herself. It made her feel just a bit better to think she was doing this for Davis. Still, though, she wanted this to be good for her, to feel as right as it did when Sarah first hinted at it. Amy paused just a moment on the landing before raising the knocker and told herself: "ten minutes, if I'm not horny in ten minutes, I call it off."

Sarah met Amy at the door, kissed her cheek and stepped back telling her how gorgeous she looked. Amy, her bad mood growing, felt overdressed. Opting to go without any underwear, she had chosen to wear a black knit wrap that clung to her sexy figure. It accentuated her small breasts and hugged her waist. Even though it was a simple piece, she looked elegant, and with a black purse could have gone to a dinner party this way. Sarah and Larry wore more casual outfits, slacks and a blue button down shirt for Larry, and a blouse and skirt on Sarah. Perhaps, Amy thought, Sarah chose such billowy clothing to help hide the buxom bosom that had initially seduced her husband. They mumbled their hellos. Larry and Amy fumbled a kiss on the cheek, and Amy was beginning to feel this would not work out.

But as Sarah led Amy into the livingroom, she put her arm around Amy's waste and gave her a light squeeze that helped her feel more at home. Larry, who had run ahead, met them at the sofa with glasses of red wine and the warm Merlot helped calm Amy down even further. They sat, exchanged some awkward pleasantries, but couldn't get a conversation going. Finally, Larry, with his devilish charm broke the ice by mentioning what was on everybody's mind.

"How has the sex been now that Davis fucked my wife behind our backs."

"Pretty incredible actually," Amy laughed.

"Is that right?"Sarah prodded. "Different or more?"

"Both. I let Davis fuck me up the ass, and really grew to love it." Amy buckled forward laughing at her own boldness. She couldn't imagine herself talking like this. "What did you put in the wine, Larry?"

"Nothing, love, here, have some more."

"Larry and I have been getting really kinky ourselves." Sarah continued. "We feel like we're crazy teenagers again."

"I know." Amy gasped, grabbing Sarah's arm. "All I think about now is fucking."

"Amy, I started masturbating at work."

"You too!?"

"Yes!" and the two girls fell into another giggling fit.

Larry, who was feeling a bit of a third wheel, stood up and came behind Amy where he could massage her neck and shoulders. Amy jumped a bit at the touch, but soon relaxed. Sarah watched intently and Amy kept her eyes locked on Sarah. She was waiting now for Larry to reach down and grab a breast, but it wasn't coming. Sarah spoke.

"Amy, Larry and I had a few ideas about how to set the mood and get our little fling going. First, we wanted to know if you'd be more comfortable with me in the room or alone with Larry."

"Don't leave yet Sarah. I still need your moral support."

"Okay. Great. The truth is I really want to watch if it's okay with you."

Amy didn't respond, but closed her eyes, hoping to let the calm from Larry's massage warm over her. Sarah continued.

"We prepared some porn, thinking that having some in the background might get us all excited. What do you think, Amy."

"Mmmm, maybe. Davis and I put it on when we're gearing up for round three or four. Maybe later."