Two in a Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine. Another thought we had was that maybe Larry and I should start out fucking and you could join in. Would it help you to watch us fuck in front of you."

Amy thought for a minute. The idea really turned her on. "Yeah. I'd like that. If you two start fucking I could get really turned on and join in, give ol' Larry here a threesome."

"Sounds good to me." Larry chimed in a bit too enthusiastically from above.

Sarah just smiled and kissed Amy's bare knee because it was closest. Then, silently, she stood and began removing her clothes. When the shirt came off her ample breasts were on display. No bra held them back. Similarly, her skirt fell away to reveal her trimmed pubic hairs not encumbered by panties. Amy silently stared at Sarah's naked form and admired it deeply. She felt attracted to her femininity some how and wanted desperately to touch her. Instead, though, she pulled up the hem of her wrap and began playing with her own pussy in the same casual way that Sarah had begun doing.

Larry meanwhile had come around to Sarah's side of the sofa to face Amy. He had shed his clothing behind Amy's back and was now completely naked, his semi-stiff member bobbing as he walked and throbbing as blood flowed into it. Larry looked at Amy long enough to smile and then turned away, facing Sarah.

They kissed standing upright and gently fondled each other. Sarah was stroking Larry's cock and Larry was rubbing his hands all over Sarah's breasts, back and ass. Soon Sarah was on her knees in front of Larry and his cock disappeared into her mouth. Larry smiled in Amy's direction as Sarah sucked his cock. She smiled back and rubbed her breasts through her dress.

Amy's glance strayed to the clock. Her ten minute time limit had passed twenty minutes ago. She had a finger in her cunt and it was wet. She was enjoying watching Sarah suck Larry's cock and was feeling the itch to get some herself. She made up her mind, she was going to stay.

Amy stood up somewhat suddenly, attracting Larry and Sarah's attention. She stepped out of her pumps and then out of her dress. As she stood there naked Sarah disengaged from Larry's cock and stood up as well. She even took a step back, making room for Amy, and watching with a cautious smile to see what she would do.

"That's a nice hard-on you gave him, Sarah."

"D'you like it?"

"I do. But before I take over where you left off, let me see you ride it a couple of times."

Sarah giggled and went back to the sofa where Larry was sitting. She kept her eyes on Amy and faced her as she sat down on Larry's cock. Amy watched intently as the penis penetrated Sarah's vagina.

"You two are beautiful."

"Thank you." Sarah barely managed to eak out as she rose and fell on Larry's rod.

Amy knelt down on the rug and began inching her way to the fucking couple. As she approached she threw her long black hair back over her shoulder and leaned forward to examine the point of juncture. She gently cupped Larry's testicles, and when Sarah's pussy lips slid upwards, she stuck out her tongue and liked his shaft.

"Can I have him now, Sarah?"

"He's all yours love. Can I watch?"

"If you like...... I hope it turns you on."

Amy began sucking on Larry's cock, only realizing later that the sweet spunky taste was actually Sarah's pussy juice. It was pleasant, but the idea shocked her a bit. She could feel how hard and rigid Larry was in her mouth and assumed he wouldn't last long, at least not the first time around. Not wanting to waste an opportunity, Amy made quick work of the blowjob and rose to straddle Larry's cock.

Amy focused on the feeling of Larry's cock sliding into her cunt. This was it. It was official now. She was fucking another man, violating her wedding vows, cheating, an adulterous whore. She really wanted Davis there with her as the long flesh pole probed into her most private area.

Larry seemed less philosophical and more interested in Amy's small but firm and round breasts.

"Like them now, do we?"

"They're so... perfect."

"Not very big."

"No, but.... just perfect." His mouth clamped down on one nipple and his fingers on the other.

Amy began riding more actively. She could feel the stirrings of an orgasm building up. Her clit was landing hard on Larry's pelvis and the roughness of his pubic hair was tickling her into ecstasy. Larry's hands ran up and down her back and finally settled on her ass where he took control of the tempo, not entirely to Amy's satisfaction. Apparently she was breaking his dick.

Larry took control and rolled over, putting Amy's bare ass on the sofa. Then he stood, cock still embedded in her and grabbed Amy's ankles. Holding her up by her ankles, Larry was able to pound fast and furiously into her bald quim.

"Did you shave just for me?"

"No, I always liked it bald."

"So do I." Larry replied as he stopped fucking, pulled his dick out and bent down to suck Amy's sopping wet muff.

Larry's tonguing did the trick. Within minutes Amy was grinding her ass wildly as her body was rocked by an overpowering orgasm. Larry took advantage of her loss of control and the copious juices flowing from her bowels to poke a finger into her ass.

"Yes!" Amy yelled, "Do my ass!"

Larry looked over to his wife, Sarah, who was sitting on a sofa seat playing with her pussy. They exchanged a knowing look and smiled. Larry positioned his cock at the entrance to Amy's rectum and pushed, gently at first and then firmly, penetrating her anally.

"God YES!" Amy yelled. "Fuck me hard. NOW!"

Larry was amazed and began ramming into Amy who either knew no pain or loved it.

Amy loved it. She loved the full feeling she got with a cock in her ass. She'd been fucking anally for less than a month and hated herself for not trying it sooner. Now, with Larry pounding her ass she rubbed her clit to another orgasm. Then she felt the warmth of a tongue licking her love bud. It felt so good she went into another orgasmic spiral before looking to see who it was.

She wasn't surprised to see the back of Sarah's head. Larry would have to have the flexibility of a yogi to both fuck her ass and lick her clit.

"Sarah! You slut!" Amy laughed.

"Takes one to know one." Sarah laughed along and sat up on the sofa next to Amy. She put an arm around Amy's shoulders and whispered into her ear. "How's it to fuck my husband?"

Amy just giggled. She was acutely aware of her left breast rubbing up against Sarah's very large right boob. With her left arm she returned Sarah's hug and reached around her shoulders. With her right hand she leaned forward to massage her large breasts.

Soon they were kissing. The kiss was desperate. Amy's senses were at full exposure. She had a cock going in and out of her ass, but it wasn't her husband's and now she was kissing a woman, tasting her own sexual juices from her lips. Her nipples were raw and each graze or pinch drove her to suck at Sarah's tongue even more urgently. Ropes of warm cum erupted from Larry's cock into her rectum. She felt it but did not acknowledge it. It felt good, but so did her kiss. She would thank Larry later, she was otherwise occupied just now. She didn't even see him slink off to go wash his limp dick.

Without Larry between her legs, Amy was able to roll over on top of Sarah. A few more minutes making out and then Amy slid down to suckle some major tit. She squeezed and kneeded Sarah's mamouth mounds and then headed south to lick a woman's clit for the first time.

She didn't even hesitate, the die was cast and she knew this was going to happen. Maybe this is what she wanted to happen most. She began sucking at Sarah's pussy lips but quickly turned to poke her tongue and some fingers into her honey pot. As her fingers did more of the probing, Amy's tongue focused on licking Sarah's clitoris, bringing her to a series of several rolling orgasms and causing liquid to flow all over her face and the white leather sofa cushion.

Larry was back and the scene of Amy eating out his wife had his dick hard in no time. He penetrated Amy doggy style and got into a good rhythm smiling to his wife as she held her breasts in her hands and squeezed her nipples. This position was good for them all and they held it through multiple orgasms for the girls and then one final blast from Larry all over Amy's graciously curved back.

They collapsed and didn't speak for some three minutes.

Larry broke the stillness first, getting up and going to the kitchen to bring something to drink. Amy crawled up into Sarah's arms and kissed her lips gently.

"Thank you. I don't know how you knew to do this, but I'm so happy you fucked my husband. It's started something and I just feel so free."

Sarah just kissed Amy back, and lightly circled her nipple with her manicured fingernail.

They hugged that way until Larry came back with glasses of water. They all sat naked drinking and beginning to chat freely.

"That was some fuck." Larry declared, making everyone laugh at his silliness.

"You think so?" Amy shot back.

"Look, I knew it would be good, but I didn't think it would be THIS good."

"What did you expect?"Sarah teased.

"I donno, I thought we'd go into the bedroom, do some oral, and then fuck missionary."

"I was kind of afraid of that myself." Amy admitted. "I was afraid this would simply be a "break-even fuck" because Sarah fucked Davis, but it was so good that I feel bad Davis wasn't here to take part."

"I know what you mean" Sarah laughed.

"So are we going to be fucking each other regularly?" Larry asked.

"Probably not," Amy answered honestly, "but our barbecues are going to be a lot more interesting."

"I second that." Larry answered somewhat distractedly. He had been diddling himslef absentmindedly, and suddenly Sarah was at his cock, licking off Amy's juices. "She can't get enough!" He laughed looking at Amy.

"Don't complain." Sarah scolded as she came up for air and continued massaging Larry's dick and balls between her two hands. Then she turned to Amy. "I can usually get him to ejaculate some more cum, even when he's soft. Want some?"

"Sure, I got it in my ass and back and didn't realize I didn't get to swallow any."

Amy took over massaging Larry's balls while Sarah squeezed and sucked on his penis. Larry's cock became a bit more aroused, but no where near it's previous length or even stiff enough to penetrate either girl's vagina. So the girls kept kneading away at Larry's loins until he grunted a barely audible "here it comes." White splooge oozed forth from the one-eyed snake and coated the dick head and Sara's hand. Amy bent down and started licking and sucking the cum that was there.

"I think we're done." She said, coming up and admiring her work. Larry's dick was clean.

"Do you want to spend the night with us?" Sarah offered.

"No, thank you. I want to go back to Davis."

"And get laid again, no doubt."

"Probably." Amy laughed.

"Can you take any more?" Larry ask, surprised.

"Frankly, no. I'm spent and content, but if Davis wants some, I won't deny him."

Sarah threw on a robe. Larry began getting dressed and offered to drive Amy home.

"Don't be silly, it's just around the corner."

"You sure?"

"Yep, hate to fuck and run, but that's the kind of girl I am." Amy joked and they all laughed.

"Can I stick my fingers in your cunt one last time?" Larry asked. "I don't know why I have the urge, but it's overwhelming."

"Go for it," Amy answered smiling and raising the hem of her dress, "no underwear in the way."

Larry finger fucked Amy while she stood slightly askance in the entry hall. Amy and Sarah looked at each other and smiled a knowing smile. "It sure beats a kiss on the cheek" Sarah laughed, then Larry pulled away and opened the front door for Amy. One last hug with Sarah, and Amy was out the door and into the cool evening air.

The walk home did Amy good and helped her put things in perspective. Larry and Sarah were still good friends and their relationship would be primarily platonic. But the urge to let the physical passions run wild could now be satisfied both together with Davis and now with the Lockridges. It made sense to want to just stick your fingers up a girl's cunt every now and then, but it's not something you can do with just anyone. Amy would agree to fuck them again should Davis so wish.

And so it was. Over the next few years the Lockridges and the Travers's met regularly, both with the kids and without. Often, the latter meetings were of a clearly sexual nature. Sarah and Larry continued to meet other couples and were active swingers for a time. Amy and Davis were less adventurous, but enjoyed occasional flings both individually and together. All this thanks to one busy night in Danvers and two people stuck in one room. If only the walls could talk.