Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered in Donnas' ear, "I want you to do whatever Trish has to do for her mother. Do you understand me pet?"

Joanna laughed deeply as she watched her own best friend in her younger daughter's arms. It was pretty evident that Katie was in her mistress role right now.

"Well Donna it seems that you have finally met someone who truly understands your needs! Katie it seems that we have two beautiful pets on our hands, how about we take them out and feed them and then later we can fu..."

Katie finished her sentence for her, "Fuck them? That sounds like a great plan. Do you hear that my mommy pet, you are going to get fucked later. Is that what you want mommy pet?"

"Yes mistress, I would love to get fucked. Will it be you that is fucking me or..."

Both Katie and Joanna were looking at each other with growing smiles on their face. It was if they were connecting on the same level without even saying anything.

"For now it will be me my pet, but...you would fuck anyone I tell you to wouldn't you my pet?" Katie asked her mother while holding one of her tits in her hands.

"Yes mistress, anyone, anywhere anytime!" Donna said through heavy eyes. She was getting so turned on right now as Katie was taking her right in front of her best friend of 20 years. She wasn't lying either, she truly would fuck anyone Katie told her to.

Joanna who was dressed in a stylish mini dress that screamed sex slumped slightly back in the seat of the limousine. As she did she pulled the bottom of the dress up until the bottom of her panty less pussy was exposed.

"Mom, look over there. Sometime later tonight your tongue is going to be in Joanna's pussy. Does it look good to you, does it make you hungry?" Katie asked as she also stared at the partial exposure of her best friend's mother's hot cunt.

"Ooooooo yes mistress...Will you let me taste it tonight...do you promise?" Donna begged.

"Jo, after you watch our show tonight you would object to letting my mom lick that beautiful pussy you are showing us?" Katie asked with a wicked tone of voice.

"Only if you let my pet thank the two of you for your help by sucking both of your pussies!" Joanna said with a giggle.

As she said this she placed her hand behind Trish's head and firmly guided it down into her now completely exposed sex.

"Suck it honey, make your mistress happy. Suck the pussy you came out of right in front of your friend and her mother!" Joanna said while holding Katie's gaze.

The only sound that came from Trish before her lips made contact with her mother's obviously aroused pussy was a yip to signal her obedience.

Both Katie and Donna gasped as they saw how eager Trish was in eating her mother's pussy. They wondered to themselves if that was how it looked when Trish was watching them.

"YEE...SS...SSS...BABY...EAT MOMMY'S PUSSY...BE A GOOD PET BABY...MAKE MOMMY...PROUD...MAKE ME ...CUMMMMMM!!" she screamed as Trish ate her to very quick orgasm.

She had felt herself about to squirt but managed to hold it back, she didn't want Trish walking into Nobu with her outfit covered in her cum. There were places for that type of thing, like the Upper Floor tonight.

Trish leaned back on her heels on the limousine floor, she felt like her life was finally fulfilled. She was here proudly accepting and embracing her mother's ownership right in front of her lifelong best friend and her own mother. She was slightly disappointed though that Jo hadn't filled her mouth with her yummy cum juice. She felt afraid that she hadn't pleased Joanna as well as she wanted.

"Mistress...may I ask you something?" Trish said softly.

"Yes my pet, after ...that wonderful greeting ...you have permission to ask anything you like," Joanna said between breaths.

"Why didn't you...well...I hope...I did a good..."Trish asked hesitantly.

"Pet you will never ask me such a question again is that understood? If you failed in pleasing me you would know it and would feel the consequences of your failure. I want a pet that is confident in her ability to make me cum is that understood?" Trish smiled at the hard edged reassurance she just received.

"Mistress, I really need...I really need to cum...please my pussy hurts because I couldn't cum yesterday or today," Trish begged.

"Hmmm it seems like you have to learn another lesson my pet. You always have the right to request things from me as long as you do it respectfully as you did right now. However I also have the right to either grant or deny your request based on my own whim's is this understood?" Joanna asked.

Katie and Donna sat still on the other seat taking in the amazing display of control that Jo was demonstrating over her daughter.

"Yes mistress I understand fully...so may I please cum. I will do it myself but please..."Trish begged. The throbbing in her pussy was like a drum between her legs and it needed relief.

"Well I think I will grant you this request but you have to do something else first...Ok?" Jo teased as she reached into her purse and pulled out a pocket rocket vibrator.

"Yes mistress of course anything you want..."

"Frank, is your cock hard up there?" Joanna asked her driver.

Both Katie and Donna had tuned out the existence of the driver as they watched the show unfolding in front of them. Now they were once again aware of his presence and wondered where Jo was going with her question.

"Of course it is Joanna, how could it not be with seeing that beautiful daughter of yours sucking your pussy," he answered while glancing in the rear view mirror.

"I guess you both can figure out that I have a special relationship with my driver?" Jo asked Katie and Donna.

They both nodded their head only Katie spoke, "Jo, I think there is a lot I'm going to learn about and from you too!"

Joanna laughed acknowledging Katie's compliment.

"Frank do you think you can find a place to park this monstrosity for a little while?" Jo asked while she turned the pocked rocket on and pulled her daughter up onto the seat.

"I most definitely can just give me a few minutes," he said eagerly.

"Lay back my pet, lay back on the seat and show us all your pussy. Show everyone in the car the pussy that I own. Tell them whose pussy it is and how you signed it away?"

Trish did just as her mother commanded, "This is my mistress's pussy, it's hers to use whenever she wants. It's hers to give to anyone she wants to and it's hers to totally control. I even signed a legal contract giving her this pussy and all of the rest of me for at least the next year so it's hers to use anytime,"

She was now laying back against the seat with her pussy vulgarly on display for the three other women and Frank. He could clearly see it in the rear view mirror and wondered if Jo was going to let him fuck her now. He couldn't remember the last time he wanted a shot at a pussy as badly as he wanted this.

Then there were the other two women in the car, they were both just as gorgeous as Jo and Trish and it seemed had the same kind of relationship with each other. It didn't seem as extreme, neither of them was giving any commands but if he had to guess it seemed the daughter between them was the dominant one.

Joanna took the tiny vibrator in her one hand and started it towards her daughter's exposed pussy. She ran it along her inner thighs causing her daughter to moan with the contact. It was obvious to Joanna that her daughter was totally in touch with her inner slut and couldn't care less right now about her company or surroundings.

She teased the girl bringing the vibrator within inches of her pussy and clit and then would pull it away. It was clear to both Katie and Donna that Joanna was just teasing her daughter, not wanting to give her the release she desperately craved. They could both see the hunger written all over Trish's face and the heaving of her chest as she fell deeper and deeper under her mother's spell.

"I found a place Joanna, what do you want me to do now," Frank asked.

"Get your ass back here and get that beautiful black cock out of your pants!" Joanna told him as she made a very brief contact with Trish's clit.

"OOOOO...YI...YIPPP...OOOOO...NOOOOOOO PLEASE..." Trish begged as Joanna pulled the vibrator back.

Frank got in the back seat along with Joanna and Trish and pulled his pants down freeing his more than impressive cock from its confinement. It was easily 11 ½ inches long and at least three inches wide and it definitely got everyone's attention.

Joanna smiled over at Katie and handed her the vibrator, "I want you to do it for her sweetie. I want you to give your roommate and best friend a good fucking cum...right after she sucks Franks cock and swallows all of his cum. If she loses a single drop she doesn't get to cum okay?" Joanna said with a huge smile.

"Oh shit yeah, I would love to make your pet cum Jo. She's been teasing me for months and now I want to make her scream!" Katie said with an equally huge smile.

Frank sat there with his cock in his hand waiting patiently.

"Now my pet you heard just what I told your best friend. She had my permission to make you cum but you have to suck this impressive cock first. You have to suck it and swallow his cum, every fucking drop. If you miss a drop then no orgasm for you until tonight, okay?" she asked as she helped Trish get on her knees in front of Frank.

She looked down at the obscene tableau displayed in front of her, a half naked black man with her daughter's mouth getting ready to suck his manhood into her mouth. This is something that almost all mothers would never get to enjoy watching and she was the one to arrange it.

"But mistress, I've never...never..." Trish said softly.

"What are you going to tell me, you've never sucked a cock before?" Jo asked incredulously. She would find that hard to believe based on the way young adults approached sex today.

"No...it's not that...I've just never swallowed cum!" Trish added.

Joanna and Katie both laughed while Donna was brought back to the first load she had ever swallowed. It of course had been Jack's and she had done it without telling him ahead of time. To say he was surprised and satisfied was a major understatement. She had also discovered she loved the taste of cum and the way it felt filling her belly.

Her own mouth was watering at the sight of the massive black cock in front of her and that fact was not escaping Katie or Joanna's notice.

Katie looked from her mother over to Joanna and the two of them locked eyes then Joanna slowly nodded her head yes. Katie understood, Joanna was both giving her the okay to let Donna help and softly challenging her control over her lover.

"It looks good doesn't it pet, not quite as big as Scott but still quite delicious looking," Katie said so that everyone could overhear her.

"Y...y...yes...mistress...it looks very good, Trish is a lucky girl," Donna added, the sound of her arousal making her voice crack.

"Then be a good pet and get on your knees too, go help Joanna's pet. I want you to crawl between Frank's legs with Trish and suck the first cock ever besides your husbands. I want you to make love to that cock as if it was my pussy. Just remember though, the cum belongs to Trish she has her instructions for that."

Donna was tingling all over as each word left her daughter's lips. Here it was her first ever test of Katie's total control when they were playing. She was right though, it would not only be the first cock ever besides Jack's between her lips it would also be only the second ever in her mouth. She had come oh so very close last weekend to letting Scott put his cock in her mouth but the distraction of her first time with Katie overwhelmed that desire.

"Pet do you hear that, your best friend is being kind enough to share her pet with you. So I want you to show Donna how much you appreciate her help. Make sure you save a mouthful of cum before you swallow then I want you to share it with her. Now get busy, we have a reservation to keep and Chef Nobu doesn't like to be kept waiting!" Joanna said as she got up and sat next to Katie so they could observe their subs actions together.

Trish tentatively lifted the cock in front of her; it more than filled her hand so she used both. It felt so warm and solid in her hands and she could feel her mouth filling with saliva in anticipation of being filled with this musky treat.

Donna was actively licking her lips waiting for Trish to start him off wondering how she should go about joining in. She could smell Frank's scent as she waited; it was powerful enough to make her reach her hands between her legs to play with her pussy while she waited.

Joanna saw Donnas' hand move and whispered to Katie, "You have to stop her honey, make her know that touching her pussy is only done with your permission. Be firm about it too when you tell her."

Katie felt Joanna's arm go around her shoulder and felt the older woman's hand reach down and casually caress her braless tit. She was getting her first bit of direction on the proper way to treat a sub but still loved the feeling Joanna's hand was causing.

"Mommy Pet! Get your hand away from my pussy, that's right you know that pussy belongs to me! Now do as I told you, your only focus right now should be making that man in front of you happy. Suck his cock with Trish; make me and Joanna proud to be your owners!" Katie said firmly.

"That was wonderful darling; I think you just might be a natural Dom. Now there's one thing I have been dying to do since you got in this car!" Joanna said as she pulled Katie's mouth to hers and shoved her tongue deeply down her throat.

Katie was slightly surprised both by the suddenness and forcefulness of the kiss but she found both to be remarkably hot. It didn't go on long because both of them wanted to watch the show in front of them.

"That's just a promise of more to come at another time my sweet young Katie" Jo said while smiling.

"I will definitely look forward to you keeping that promise Jo. Oh look Trish...I mean your pet is..."

As she was saying it Trish was tentatively opening her mouth, she opened wide and took the head of Frank's cock inside her mouth.

She sucked on it till her cheeks ballooned inward and then she pulled off but used her tongue to lathe the entire head till it was glistening with her spit.

"Mother Pet, get underneath there and love Frank's balls for him. Let Trish have the shaft for now and you make love to his balls, massage them nicely so they will give Trish a nice big load of cum!" Katie instructed.

Donna got on her back and looked up and took in the sight above her. She could see the head of Frank's cock as it entered Trish's wide open mouth. She then watched as Frank took his hands and put them on the back of Trish's head and started pushing his cock further into her mouth. He appeared to be doing it gently but it was obvious he was anxious for them to get started.

She lifted her head and looked closer at his scrotum, the fleshy bag that held his balls. It was not like Jacks because Jack did not have very large balls so there was some wrinkling of the skin where as Frank' had almost no wrinkles because it looked so full.

She lifted her tongue and gently caressed one of the treasures above her. She licked it a few times then opened her mouth and gentle took one whole ball into her mouth. She did just as she was instructed loving every second of it. It tasted musky and strong and it felt so wonderful as it filled her mouth. She massaged it gently causing Frank to remove one hand from the back of Trish's head and find her own. She felt the strength of the black man's hand as he gently urged her to keep doing what she was doing.

"Shit Ladies...those are two very fucking beautiful mouths. Thank you Jo and Katie, they are doing a great job here!" he told the two other women.

Trish was totally into having this huge cock move in and out of her mouth now and she brought one hand up. She took her mouth off of Frank briefly and spit into her hand and then doing something she had seen online she used that one hand to stroke the part of his cock she could fit in her mouth in the same tempo as she sucked.

"Oh is it too big? Don't you worry honey; I promise we will teach you the finer points of deep throating cock. Why don't you take your mouth off for a minute and let Donna have a taste!" Joanna said.

Donna who had switched to Frank's other ball was more than ready to see how much of this monster she could fit. She lifted her head and got back on her knees now side by side with Trish. They both looked at each other and smiled silently telling each other how much they loved every minute of this.

Before Donna could take the cock in her mouth though Katie spoke up first, "Kiss each other, I want the two of you to kiss and make it hot!"

Joanna was impressed with Katie's calmness and composure in this situation. She was clearly enjoying being in control and she hoped that she would get lots of opportunities in the future to mentor her.

Trish had already kissed Donna last weekend and Katie also but Joanna had not seen it happen yet. She waited and watched as their lips moved towards each other.

They joined lips and immediately got into the tasting of each other's mouths. Donnas' was flavored with the taste of Frank's balls and his sack while Katie's had the distinct taste of his large shaft. They were truly enjoying swapping the dual tasted back and forth with their tongues and saliva.

Then Trish did another thing she had seen online, she grabbed the shaft of Frank's cock and moved it slowly so that it parted their kiss. The result was them kissing both each other and the cock they were instructed to suck at the same time.

Trish then pulled back and held the cock and took one of her hands and pulled Donnas' head down onto the black shaft. They all heard Donna moan as she took the head into her mouth and pushed her head down as far as she could. She also couldn't take the whole thing but she sat there with about nine inches firmly embedded in her mouth and throat. Then Donna pulled her own trick out of the bag, using just her throat muscles she started to massage Frank's cock. It was something she seemed to develop naturally with Jack but his whole cock fit nicely in her mouth.

"Holy shit, that's fucking amazing! Oh my God Jo, her throat feels like it's sucking the head of my cock in waves!"

"Oh wow, Donna please promise that you will teach me that trick, it looks so fucking dirty!" Trish told her.

Joanna was actually shocked that her best friend who had only had one man in her body before today could do something she had never seen.

"Yes sweetie, with Katie's permission I would love you to teach us both how to do that because my pet is right...you look so dirty and hot. Your throat looks like its fucking rippling!" Joanna told her best friend.

"You go pet; you show them...milk that cock in your throat. Just remember who the cumshot belongs to!" Katie said feeling proud of her mother.

Frank could already feel his balls tightening due to this amazing trick that he also had never felt before.

"Ummmm Trish you better get..." Frank started to say.

Donna heard him and reluctantly pulled her mouth off the cock. Then she did just as Trish had done a few minutes ago. She took the young woman's head and pulled it back down onto Frank's throbbing penis. It was glistening with her saliva and she wished her would fuck Katie so she could lick her daughter's juices off of him.

Trish lowered her mouth quickly and it was just in time because when she hit her seven inch limit Frank grabbed her head and held on.

"SSHHHHHIIIITTTTT...OH...SHIIIITTTT...YES...BABY...HERE IT COMES...YESSSSS!!" he bellowed loudly.

As the first shot of Frank's cum erupted and splashed against the back of her throat she pulled back a few inches while still keeping her mouth sealed over the now spurting cock. All three women could see Trish's throat making swallowing motions, once, twice ...she swallowed five times it appeared. To her credit she kept her mouth firmly sealed around the cock all the while it was cumming, not a drop escaped her mouth.

1...45678...13