Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, it seems I'm going to be a regular visitor every weekend. Katie and I have quite the tight bond between us and we are just starting to explore its possibilities." Donna said toying with the young woman.

"It's nice to see such a close parent child relationship. I had a very close relationship with my parents too but they passed away in an accident." she told her with genuine sadness in her voice.

All of a sudden Donnas' heart went out to this young woman, "I am so sorry, Katie mentioned that to me along with a lot of other things, if you know what I mean."

Robbie's eyes grew wide and she looked at Donna searchingly.

"Yes, like is said me and Katie have a very, very, tight bond. I hope you and your husband enjoy hearing us bond some more this weekend. I think Katie even mentioned something about us all having dinner together sometime soon!" she added as she reached out and hugged Robbie tightly. She made sure the woman felt her pushing her breasts into her own as she held her.

"It can't be soon enough for me and I'm sure my husband too. It's so nice to meet someone who understands." Robbie said as her eyes moistened up at the same time as her pussy. She knew then that the touch of incest would soon be a part of her and Bobby's lives once again. Incest with all of its forbidden feelings and emotions, all of the illicit sex and lust involved. It was like a drug for her even if the people involved would not be her own blood relations.

"I'll let Katie set it up but in the mean time keep your ears open tonight, I'm sure you might enjoy yourself. In fact instead of your ears being open I think you might enjoy a little show instead. Call my daughter this afternoon she will give you a web address, make sure you and your husband are there tonight at 8!"

Robbie was just speechless and nodded her head while grabbing Donna for one final hug.

It was then that they both saw they were being watched from the top of the stairs. The vision that greeted them was so dirty and wrong but so wickedly sexy that they both moaned simultaneously.

There at the top of the stairs stood Katie, but it was what she was wearing that had both women speechless. She stood there in nothing but a pink camisole that barely covered her nipples but the real thing that was perverse and obscene was the fourteen inch fake cock jutting out from her hips.

"Mother, did you not get the last text I sent?" Katie said

Donna thought back to the one word text a few moments ago, it succinctly said "Goddess" the word that told her they were in their sub/dom roles as of then.

"Yes mistress, I did. I am sorry but I was just being polite..." Donna said softly.

"Politeness is a luxury I don't feel like extending to you right now my pet. You've been gone for four nights from my bed now get your beautiful ass up here. Go inside and get undressed and assume the position on our bed. I will be in there in a few minute to give you what we have both been missing!"

With a glance over to Robbie whose hand had drifted down to her own pussy and was lightly rubbing it through her clothes she mouthed the words, "Call her later" Then she made her way up the stairs already feeling her pussy leaking from the way her daughter had just taken charge.

As Donna passed her Katie swatted her on her gorgeous ass while smiling down at Robbie. Then after she ran into the apartment Katie looked down at Robbie and with a wicked smile asked her, "Are you sure you and your husband want to be a part of my life?"

Robbie didn't even take a second before answering, "Yes, oh gods yes, that was so hot right now!"

"Good, oh and by the way the web address my mom asked you to call about is mymomandme. If you log in there tonight at 8 like she said I think you and Bobby will have something to entertain you for the night. I hope the two of you are free Sunday, because I will have my mom cook dinner for us all, how does that sound?" Katie asked.

Robbie was totally enchanted with this younger woman, her boldness and her lack of embarrassment had her so turned on. There she stood at the top of the stairs with a huge fake cock around her waist and her tits almost falling out of her lingerie and it didn't seem to phase her one bit. It reflected an attitude of sexuality that told the whole world to fuck off if they didn't appreciate it or her.

"You know Katie Edwards, you just might be a Goddess to me too!" she said with a laugh and a smile.

Katie laughed and before leaving let her persona crack just a bit, "No I only have room for one pet in my life, but playmates well one can't have enough of those!"

She then turned and went back in the apartment to her hopefully naked and waiting lover and mother.

Before she could run into Katie's bedroom to obey her command Donna was almost bowled over by Trish flying into her arms. She grabbed Katie's mom and hugged her as tightly as she possibly could and buried her head against the older woman's chest.

"Thank you Donna, thank you so much for changing my life and getting me what I wanted so badly. I will always love you for helping me find my mother in such a special way!" she said with tears in her eyes.

Donna was overwhelmed at the moment she was torn between standing there and enjoying her moment with Trish and getting in the bedroom and stripping.

"Follow me," she said frantically to Trish as she grabbed the girl's hands.

Trish followed her into Katie's room watching as Donna quickly removed her clothes, as she did she flipped her panties to Trish with a smile.

"I want you to have these for now; if things go well tonight maybe your mom will let you taste the real thing! By the way you have nothing to thank me for sweetie, we are even because of all your help with Katie!" she said breathlessly as she assumed the position on the bed that she now shared with her daughter.

Trish took the panties up to her nose and inhaled deeply, she now realized how much she loved the scent of an aroused pussy. She stared at Donnas' upturned ass as she waited on the bed; it framed her mature pussy lips and pushed them together. She wondered how Donnas' pussy would taste compared to her mother's. She found herself hoping that Donna was right in thinking Joanna would share her tonight.

As she was watching Donnas' twitching ass she put the crotch of the woman's panties to her nose and inhaled deeply. It filled her nostrils with an intoxicating aroma and she remembered Joanna mentioning she needed to be punished for teasing both Katie and Donna last weekend. She just hoped her punishment involved a lot of time pleasing them as well as her mommy.

"Well now is my pet ready to be fucked?" Katie said loudly as she entered her bedroom.

From her position on the bed Donna said nervously, "Yes mistress, I am ready to receive your cock in my hungry wet pussy. I've missed you and it terribly this week!"

"Well now pet I don't know how much I believe that considering you had a man between your legs three out of those four nights! How much could you really have missed me if you so freely gave him access to my pussy?" Katie said letting herself get immersed in the game at the moment.

She of course knew the answer to that question but she still felt like toying with her mother.

"Bbbb...u...t Mistress...you were the one that told..."

"Stop right there, I know that I was the one who told you to let my father fuck you. Actually I told you to fuck him silly so he wouldn't miss you when you were here with me. Well tell me something pet? Did you enjoy it, did he make you cum or did you have to fake your orgasms with him?" Katie asked as she climbed on the bed.

As she did she reached down and possessively grabbed her mother's pussy with one hand and one of her large tits with the other. She squeezed both firmly and kept her hands there.

"Yes mistress I did enjoy it, your father is a very talented lover and I did enjoy his cock!" she said shyly not knowing what Katie's response would be.

"Whose pussy is this in my hand pet? Who owns and controls this pussy in between your legs?" Katie teased.

Without any hesitation Donna answered, "You do mistress that is your pussy; I only use it like you tell me."

"Well I am glad we are straight on that. I am happy you were able to enjoy daddy's cock, I would hate to making you do something you wouldn't enjoy. You need to keep doing that when you are home. I do have a question for you though and I want you to be honest with me understood?" Katie asked as she lifted the fake cock with the hand that had been gripping her mother's pussy. She lined it up with the already wet and inviting lips of mother's sex.

"Of course mistress I would never lie to you!" Donna said as her body shook with the anticipation of being filled by her daughter once again.

"If I were to tell you to cut daddy off, to deny him your pussy and your body what would you do?" Katie said in a whisper. She of course had no intention of doing that, at least right now but who knew what the future would hold if they couldn't get Jack into their circle.

Again without any hesitation Donna replied, "I would cut him off immediately mistress. I hope you never ask me to do that because I do love your father too but I would obey you completely."

Katie felt flush and intoxicated with the sense of control her mother had given her. She truly was going to be her sub and Katie was invigorated by the idea that this wasn't just a game for them. She believed that even after they backed off from their role play of the moment that Donna would do just what she said.

"That's the perfect answer pet; I think you have earned a reward. Tell me what treat your mistress can give you for being such a wonderfully obedient slut?" Katie teased as she ran the big head of the fake cock up and down between her mother's open pussy lips.

"Please fuck me mistress, please use my pussy, I'm sorry please use your pussy! Fuck your pussy and make it cum...please I need it so bad right now!" Donna said with her head turned and her eyes locked onto her daughter's.

Katie could see the hunger in those eyes and it made her happy, the hunger for her, for the sexual satisfaction that being together would bring to Donna.

"As you wish my pet, I will fuck our pussy till you tell me to stop!" she said as she shoved her hips forward pushing the first four inches of 'The Rambone' cock into her mother. Her pussy had shrunk back to its normal size once again after not having this monster inside her for the last four nights and it had to stretch again to accommodate such a monstrosity.

Unlike Donna Katie had actually abstained this week choosing to only use her hand or a toy to pleasure herself. A big part of her felt like she wanted her sexlife to revolve around her mother at this point, she wanted them to be a couple. Donna was actually the first person Katie wanted to have an ongoing relationship with since she dated the guy she gave her virginity to. That had ended badly for her and soured her on any relationships until now.

The end result of her not getting laid all week was her pussy was probably more in need of an orgasm than Donnas' was. In fact when she started to push inward the little clit patch on the inside of the harness made contact and she almost fainted from the pleasure.

"OH FFUCK YES...I'M GOING TO FU...FU...GEEZUS...I TH...I THINK I'M GOING TO C..C...UMM ALREADY!!" she screamed loudly. She only had the head of the plastic cock inside her mother's pussy but the buildup all week of missing her lover had her trigger ready to be pulled.

Trish had taken up her customary chair in Katie's room and was watching raptly as Katie's body shuddered and shook. She could see the flush on her best friend's chest and her nipples were like diamonds they were so hard. She giggled a little at the sight of how easily Katie had just had an orgasm without anyone else even stimulating her.

She wanted to reach down and pull her panties to the side and rub her pussy while watching the couple on the bed but she was forbidden to do so. Joanna had given her definite instructions that all of her orgasms were to be controlled by her mistress. If she felt the overwhelming need to masturbate she had to call for permission. If she couldn't reach her on the phone or text she had to abstain and wait.

Like any other sub relationship this command fell completely in the realm of a trust command. There really was no way for Joanna to test Trish's honesty on this but it fell on the sub's desire to please their mistress. In this case even though she so badly wanted to rub her wet inflamed pussy she would wait till tonight. If Katie were an example of how abstinence could increase the intensity of an orgasm then she knew that tonight she would reap the benefits of Jo's control.

Donna was so happy that her daughter was so into seeing her that she had an orgasm so quickly but she wanted to scream. She needed to be fucked soooo badly right now and she knew that Katie could feel it too. She almost felt that the sex with her husband this week was forgotten, her pussy's need was that great.

"Ooohhh...wow...that was amazing mom...shit...I've never cum that quickly before with anyone." Katie said softly letting her tougher mistress persona slip for a second.

"It pleases me that my mistress finds the idea of fucking her pet's pussy so appealing. My mistress can have her mother's pussy anytime she wants... would my mistress please..." Donna answered making sure to pull Katie back into her persona. She found the whole idea of Katie being her mistress brought the taboo nature of their relationship to an even kinkier and deviant level.

"Yes my pretty pet, now it's your turn..." Katie said with a giggle that was so unlike what a true mistress would sound like. She knew that given time she would get the role down perfectly and couldn't wait to pick Joanna's brain about it all. Even better yet she couldn't wait to see Jo take control of Trish tonight completely hopefully picking up pointers along the way.

Then she pushed again and the first four inches of the huge cock slid inside her mother's pussy. She could see the walls stretching and holding on tightly as if they were molded to the cock inside her. Donna was squirming insanely too as each inch started to disappear inside her pussy. It was as if she was encouraging her cunt to take it all in right away but both mother and daughter knew that the wait would be worth it. Later in the weekend Katie could envision just walking up to her mother and burying this monster in one stroke but not just yet.

"OOOOOO ...BABY...OOOOOOO...Y..Y..Y..ESSSSSSS...OOOOO I MISSED THIS...SOOOOO FULL...SO DIRTY...SO FUCKING GOOD!!" Donna screamed. As she did she wondered if Robbie had gone back upstairs and was already overhearing them. The new Donna Calloway that she was certainly hoped so and could picture the woman fingering her cunt right now.

That vision was obliterated and all thoughts of anyone else fled Donnas' mind when Katie pulled out and then in one stroke buried four more inches deep inside her mother's welcoming cunt. She now had one inch more inside her than her father possessed and still had six more inches to go. Of course this didn't take into account how much wider this cock was than her father's either.

Donna was seeing stars as Katie filled her with eight inches of rubber cock, her mouth was open and she was just aware enough to feel little bits of drool falling out of her onto the bed below. She knew it was a combination of many things but mainly the two of her daughter being the one fucking her and the size of what she was using that had her so far gone. In that moment if someone were to tell her she could never fuck her husband again she would smile at them and say 'who cares'.

She looked back into her daughter's face and craned her head up hoping that Katie would realize her need. She needn't have been concerned though because both women seemed in complete synch with each other. Katie saw Donnas' look and craned down and kissed her savagely while leaving eight of the fourteen inches buried in her mother's pussy.

Their tongues danced fiercely and they eagerly swallowed each other's spit as their saliva represented the juice in each of their excited pussies. Katie even reached down with one hand and roughly grabbed her mother behind her head so their mouths were tightly fused together. Then with her other hand she reached under Donna and grabbed a hanging tit and found the nipple. As they kissed and Donna lay there with her pussy filled with cock Katie tweaked her mother's nipple. She pinched and pulled it until Donna was moaning right into her daughter's hungry mouth.

Katie broke the kiss and left Donna panting and wanting more, she could see the fire in her mother's eyes.

"I hope you're ready my pet because when I pull this out you're going to get it all on the next push!" she told her with a wicked smile on her face.

"Oh yes mistress Katie, give it to me...give me every fucking inch...please I'm begging you to fuck and wreck my pussy, your pussy, our pussy!!"

True to her word Katie pulled every inch of the cock out of her mother's hole. When she did she looked down and admired her handiwork. Her mother's pussy was gaping and wide open; it was begging to be filled once again.

"Trish get your ass over here!" Katie commanded.

Even though she wasn't going to participate the tone of Katie's command left her no choice but to obey. Hopefully she wouldn't ask her to do anything that would be in conflict with her mother's instructions.

Donna kept looking back in anticipation of Katie's full assault on her pussy. She needed to be filled now more than she ever had in her life. Trish was obviously entranced by the wide open hole into her best friend's mother's pussy too. She watched as Katie whispered in Trish's ear and she saw the young girl smile.

Then simultaneously both Katie and Trish made the morning even filthier, they both placed their mouths above her open cunt and proceeded to fill it with their spit. Donna shuddered as the two young women let a stream of spittle fall from their mouths into her open welcoming hole. To Donna it almost felt like cum filling her up because of the warmth and she knew she was going to cum almost immediately.

"PLLLLEASE...OH GOD IT'S SO FUCKING DIRTY...YES FILL ME WITH YOUR SPIT...IT'S LIKE YOU'RE CUMMING IN MY PUSSY BABY...OH BUT PUT YOUR COCK IN NOW BEFORE I CUM PLEASE PUT IT IN NOW...NO..." Donna wailed and was cut off as she got her wish, Katie in one smooth stroke now buried all fourteen inches of cock in her mother's spit filled cunt.

Of course that's all it took and Donnas' pussy exploded, it literally flooded the bed and soaked the sheets underneath her. She had fucked her husband for more than twenty years and had never once squirted for him. With Katie it was almost becoming expected that she would squirt every time such were the intensity of her orgasms.

Seeing Donna squirt made Trish think about her own mother's pussy and how much she loved drinking her juices and cum the other night. She was almost tempted to dive under Donna and try and catch some to compare the taste to her mother. She made a promise to herself to ask permission to do just that whenever Donna was with Katie, it just seemed like such a waste of delicious pussy cum.

"FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK...FUUUCCCC...KK...MY...DIRTY...FUCKING...MOMMY...CUNT...FUCK ME...FUCK ME...I'M CUMMING BABY...PLEASE DON'T STOP ...START REALLY FUCKING ME NOW WHILE I'M CUMMING!!" Donna begged.

Katie heard her mother and was more than happy to grant her wish, she didn't give Donna a second to recover from her orgasm and started fucking her with the huge cock. She would pull about two thirds of it out and slam it back home with one push. She established a hammering of her mother's pussy that very soon had sweat forming on her brow while Donna just kept slamming her hips back violently every time Katie pushed in. She was helping Katie give her the fuck of a lifetime.