Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For more than five minutes both women were giving every drop of energy they owned into this fuck. Trish's tongue was hanging out of her mouth and her pussy had already left a stain on the chair she was sitting on while watching the intense sex going only a couple of feet in front of her.

Then as if to show the world how in synch they were with each other both women shouted at the same time.

"CUMMING AGAIN!!"

Of course that wasn't all they were saying as they both orgasmed simultaneously with Donna managing to even squirt some more.

"BABY...YOU ARE THE BEST FUCK IN THE WORLD...YOU OWN THIS PUSSY...OH GOD MY OWN DAUGHTER OWNS MY FUCKING PUSSY...FUCK...PROMISE ME BABY...PROMISE ME YOU WILL NEVER STOP TAKING CARE OF THIS PUSSY!!"

"MOM ...OH GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKING HOT...SO MANY TIMES...SO MANY TIMES I WANTED TO DO THESE THINGS WITH YOU...YES THAT PUSSY IS MINE BABY...YES I PROMISE I WILL ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF IT FOR YOU...YOUR PUSSY IS MINE TO MAKE HAPPY!!"

With that they fell on the bed right into the complete wet spot that Donna had created by squirting so profusely both times she orgasmed. As they slid down the huge cock buried inside her mother slid out with a loud pop leaving Donnas' cunt once again gaping and open. Last weekend she had taken her mother's hand inside her and this weekend even if Donna didn't know it yet she was going to return the favor.

"Trish get the camera, I want a shot of this on the record," Katie said breathlessly referring to her mother's used pussy.

Last weekend Trish had religiously gotten ever second of the sex between Katie and Donna on video for Katie's project. She hadn't bothered to get it started today though because they had so much sex already but she quickly ran to her room as requested. She still had to talk with Katie about her being available less this weekend and probably other weekends too due to her new relationship with her own mom. She knew Katie would be more than happy for her and besides what they really needed to flesh out the film now were regular moments between her and Donna.

"Mistress may I ask what Trish is going to be filming right now?" Donna asked even though she was sure she knew the answer. Her pussy must be wide open and inflamed from the assault it had just taken, an assault that she loved every second of.

"Well my pet, I just want to record for posterity how your pussy looks after I have fucked it. Then on Monday when you go home you are going to take the camera with you..." Katie was saying.

Donna could feel the wicked thought even before Katie finished it, "Would my mistress like me to film our pussy after my husband has fucked it? Would you like to compare who fills mommy's hole the best, my daughter or my husband?" Donna asked in a perfect imitation of a little girl voice

Katie just leaned down and whispered, "Mom, I love you so much and I really love it when you read my filthy dirty mind too"

"I know baby, we both have dirty minds almost as if they are each a half of the same dirty mind!" Donna smiled.

Just then Trish returned and took a good two minute clip of how gaped Donnas' pussy was. Katie used her fingers to help pull the lips back and make sure the camera got a good view inside her mother's pussy.

They both shared with Trish what the plan was for this shot and she just smiled wickedly. She was completely engrossed and in awe of Katie and Donna but she had a hunch that in the future her adventures with Joanna would probably surpass anything Katie and Donna could do, not that she felt in any kind of competition to do so.

After Trish finished taking the brief video clip that Katie requested she overheard her cell phone ringing, it was a new ringtone that she had installed and it was for her mistress. She had chosen Katie Perry's first hit as the ringtone because now 'I Kissed a Girl' had so many connections to her and Joanna.

"It's my mist...my mom I have to get that!" she said excitedly and ran from the room.

"My God she has her completely under her spell already doesn't she?" Donna asked Katie.

"Goddess," Katie said letting her mother know that they were taking a break from their own mistress/sub role-play.

"You have no idea mom; she won't tell me any real details about Wednesday night except to say it was the most amazing night of her life. Oh and the collar, it's gorgeous but she never takes it off and it has a lock that she doesn't have a key for," Katie was telling her mother as they both lay naked in her bed.

"Oh baby, I missed being in your arms this week, it feels so right to be here holding you," Donna commented avoiding the subject of Trish momentarily.

"Mmmmm, I know mommy...I have to admit...I got more than a little jealous a few times this week knowing you were...well you know," Katie confessed with a sheepish look on her face.

"I know baby, I could tell by the timing of a couple of your phone calls. If it helps at all even though I enjoyed the sex with your father it doesn't come close to what we have together now. I mean I love him and would still love to grow old with him but if I'm being honest it would have to be with an open understanding of having you in my life too. The only way I will ever give up what we have right now is if you asked to stop with me," Donna told her daughter while casually caressing the younger woman's naked tit.

"Pshaw, yeah like that's ever going to happen. I finally got you where I've only fantasized about for such a long time. There's nothing on earth that could ever make me want to give up what we have now, so I'm afraid that you just might be stuck with me for good!" Katie said happily. She cooed softly as Donna smiled at her and lowered her mouth to the nipple in between her fingers and slowly and softly suckled on it hungrily.

"Oooooo mom, you know all the right buttons to push on your own daughter's body, you're such a filthy slut!" Katie told her letting her legs fall open. As she was saying this Donna was busy removing the harness from between her daughter's legs exposing her hairless pussy to her hungry eyes.

Just as she was about to start kissing her way down into the valley between her daughter's gorgeous legs Trish burst back in the room all excited.

Of course seeing Donna naked on her hands and knees in between Katie's wide spread legs caused her to pause for a moment but then she burst out..."Ummm that was my...my...mistress on the phone she instructed me to tell you both that she would like to take us all out to lunch...at Nobu Manhattan!"

All of a sudden Katie was actually torn, something she would never have predicted would be possible when faced with getting her pussy eaten from her beautiful mother. Without her knowing, Donna felt the same way because both mother and daughter were food lovers and the chance to dine at Nobu was not to be taken lightly.

"Ummm mom...could we ..." Katie asked softly not wanting to hurt her mother's feelings. It was an odd sentiment considering the type of relationship they liked playing at.

Donna took the bull by the horns, "Would my mistress like to have me accompany her to lunch at Nobu instead of pleasing her pussy?"

Katie could see Donna grinning as she asked the question, "Yes my sweet, sweet pet, I would love to have you accompany me. It just means you have to pay extra attention to my pussy tonight!"

Trish clapped her hands excitedly and ran back to her room to get dressed and call Joanna. Her mother told her the limo would be there in thirty minutes to pick them up. She was dripping between her legs because of the last thing she had been told by her mistress, she was told not to bother wearing panties or a bra.

Joanna was sitting in her office thinking about the upcoming weekend and what she had planned for her daughter. She was in the very same situation as her young lover, her pussy was leaking profusely as she contemplated what the weekend had in store. She intended to share her pet's pussy freely this weekend with both men and women and by the end of it she would cap it off with a special memento for Trish to always remind her of the next three days.

Her daughter had taken to being owned like a fish to water and this weekend she would truly learn what that exactly meant. It would start today in the back of the limousine on the way to lunch, it was important that Katie and Donna accept her invitation too. She felt something change inside her after she left her daughter yesterday; it was as if she felt like she now had a direction in her sex life once again. Instead of just meandering between any number of different partners this thing with her daughter had meaning.

Yes there would still be many different people in her bed but she hoped that it would always be a shared bed with her lover, her pet, her daughter. She still loved the idea of being a carefree slut with the perfect cuckold husband but now she wanted her daughter to be just as big a slut as she was. The difference of course would be that she would always be in total control of who her daughter would be a slut for because first and foremost Trish was going to be her own personal sex toy.

Most people would think her depraved, despicable and demented for the way she was thinking about her own daughter but she had learned to not pay attention to what others thought. The only one whose thoughts she had any concern for was her own daughter; as long as she was accepting and willing to do what Joanna wanted she was going to take her to the edge sexually.

It would all start tonight when she would take her, Donna and Katie to the Upper Floor to demonstrate to her new pet what it took to truly be her property. She had been lucky to find out that her friend porn star and professional mistress Aiden Starr was booked into the club tonight. She was going to proudly introduce Trish to her and let the woman start her daughter's first steps of formal training.

She wondered briefly how Donna and Katie would react and if Katie would want her mother to be properly trained also. It made her shiver to think of her long time friend becoming a proper sub but she wasn't sure how deeply committed to that idea the two of them were. Trish had told her that Donna had given control of herself to Katie the weekend before but it was more like playing for them. It wasn't a 24/7 thing to them and seemed to just be something that they would toy with. That was fine with Joanna too because she knew a number of people who only played at the mistress/sub relationship.

She however had made it clear to Trish that their relationship was always going to be on, as some would put it. She wasn't surprised either when Trish had thanked her for being such a wonderful mistress their first night together because she had been proven right in her assessment of her daughter, she was a born sub and now she belonged to Joanna.

Donna was picking out an outfit that she thought might be appropriate for Nobu from the bag she brought with her. She decided then that she should bring some clothes and leave them here for the future, the thought excited her. It legitimized her new relationship with Katie in her eyes and made it seem more permanent.

"So mom, you never made any comment on Trish's collar and what I told you," Katie said fishing for information. She knew that Donna had spent the whole day with Joanna on Tuesday and was probably with her during the shopping spree for Trish.

"Honey, I don't know what to say, I mean Jo told me some things on Tuesday about what she wants with Trish. By the appearance of the collar I would say she is well on her way to getting them," she said shyly.

"Come on mom, spill it what exactly does Trish's mom want?" Katie asked excitedly while picking out her own outfit.

Donna took a moment and looked Katie in the eye before answering her, "She wants to own her baby, body and soul. She wants to have Trish as her personal pet like we play with except she doesn't want it to just be playing she wants it all the time. You had to see her eyes light up when I described Trish's barking sounds to her."

"That is so fucking hot mom! Oh my god I bet Trish agreed too because she won't share any of the juicy details from Wednesday night with me. All I got was they went to Per Se and to the new production of Cinderella on Broadway."

"Wow Jo didn't give me details on what she had planned for that night but it sure sounds like it was special. I mean the money she spent on the things for Trish was obscene but she shrugged it off. She told me it's not every day that a woman gets a chance to own their own daughter in bed!"

"Yeah I know we talked about it on the phone Wednesday night but you had to see the look on Trish's face as each box got opened. Then not only did they go to Per Se and Cinderella but it seems that Joanna is personal friends with both Bill Armstrong the chef and Katy Perry. Trish got table side service from one of the top chefs in the country and got to hang out backstage with her idol. Then what's even hotter was the hint Trish gave me that their time backstage might have involved a little more than chatting."

"I have always known that Joanna had some serious influence because of her job but I never imagined her running in such lofty circles. I guess it shouldn't surprise me considering how bold and forward she is with her own sexuality. I have to admit though that her desire to actually own Trish makes me wet. She even mentioned something about a contract that couples in lifestyles like that sign," Donna said putting the finishing touches on her outfit.

Katie was fully dressed to and had decided to forego a bra when she noticed that Donna had indeed worn one.

"Mom do you remember we agreed that you wouldn't wear a bra when you were with me unless I told you to?" Katie asked.

Donna looked shyly at the floor and answered, "I know honey but we are going to a fancy restaurant and I ..."

"Mom I will bet you that half the women in this place today will be braless, it's what women do today especially when spring first gets here. Now take that damn thing off and let yourself hang free like me!" Katie said with a smile and a wiggle that caused her 34dd's to bounce around.

"Okay honey, I guess I'm still a little shy even though it seems silly after everything we've done so far," Donna said while following her daughter's instructions.

It was just a small example of her allowing Katie to have control over their new relationship. Katie was definitely the top in their new life and Donna was more than happy to be where she most comfortable, being the one controlled. She briefly wondered if she would ever want their relationship to be as extreme as what Joanna wanted for her and Trish. Could she ever immerse herself so totally in another's wishes and control that she would always be in that role?

As if Katie was reading her thoughts she sidled up against her mother and took her in her arms. She looked deeply into her eyes and pulled her in for another soul searching kiss that left them both breathless when it broke.

"Mom I know I enjoy the role play we have with me as your mistress and I am sure you enjoy it too. Would you ever want to take it further, like Trish seems to want with her mom. You would always be my sub and I would always be on as your mistress, would you want that?" Katie asked curiously.

Donna was pleasantly surprised to find her daughter's thoughts traveling in the same direction as her own.

"I don't know honey; everything is so new for me right now with you. If I had to decide right now it would have to be no. I love it when you take control and lead me into doing things I never could have even fantasized about. I love when I give control over to you but I also love when we stop the role play how it comes back to being mother and daughter. That turns me on just as much, laying in your bed naked and holding my daughter naked in my arms. At that moment I don't want to think of you as my mistress, I want to think of you as my beautiful young lover who came from my own body!"

"Well mother dearest I feel exactly as you do, I do think however that we still need to come up with a safe word in case I cross the line someday. But for our time out right now with Jo and Trish I am saying Goddess and you will be my pet. I want to learn from Jo how best to keep a proper pet in line understood!"

Falling quickly under her daughter's spell once again Donna answered with a smile, "Yes mistress, I hope I can make you happy this afternoon! If it pleases her your pet did think of a safe word earlier this week."

"Oh really now, so tell me what did my mommy pet come up with!" Katie asked curiously.

"Cootie, mistress, my safe word should be cootie if it pleases you!" Donna asked shyly.

Katie just smiled at the significance of the word. She couldn't think of anything that could be both appropriate and inappropriate at the same time. It encompassed their whole relationship from when Katie was a little girl to now when it would be used to control their sexual encounters. The reason for the double sided meaning to this word was simple; it was Donnas' pet name for Katie when she was a little girl.

As the three women emerged from the apartment building Joanna's limo was pulling up to the front. Frank got out and came around to open the door.

"Hello again Miss Trish, you are looking quite beautiful today!" he told his boss's daughter. He couldn't wait till Joanna let him loose on this hot young number in front of him. Joanna had already promised that she would share her sometime in the future. He hoped that she wouldn't have the chance to explore too much before then, the idea of being the very first black cock to fuck this young pussy made him hard instantly.

"Hi Frank, I would like you to meet my best friend Katie and her mother Donna. They've been our friends forever and live right next to us too!" Trish said proudly.

She was a bundle of excited nerve endings as she gave the introductions because the sexual need had been building in her pussy steadily from the very moment she left Jo yesterday afternoon. Watching Katie and Donna had pushed her to the breaking point and she hoped her mother had something in mind to help relieve the tension.

Katie and Donna shook Frank's hand and got in the car both of them wondering about the size of his cock. His hand was huge and they wondered if the myth about large hands was true for him along with the myth about black men. Donna didn't even wonder if Jo had sampled her driver she was totally sure she had.

"Over here my pet, sit next to me! Hey there Katie, Donna are you ready for a wild time today?" Joanna asked them as she pulled Trish into her side. She immediately started petting her daughter's head just as if she was really her pet. Trish responded by cooing softly at her mother's touch pushing her head into her mother's stroking hand the very same way a puppy or kitten might do with their owner.

"Well Mrs. Edw..." Katie started before quickly being stopped.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa there sweet Katie, there's no Mrs. Edwards anywhere in this limo. It's Joanna now and always. I mean we are all grown consenting adults here now right?" Jo told her with a seductive smile.

"Of course...Joanna...it sure looks like someone is pleased to see you!" Katie referred to Trish plastered to Jo, side.

"Hmmmm...I think we bonded very well on our first night together. I have so much to teach my pet and I have you and your mom to thank for making it all happen. Isn't that right my pet, don't you think we owe Katie and Donna our thanks?"

"Oh don't be silly Jo, I mean she helped me have the guts to approach my mom. If it wasn't for her encouragement I don't know if I would have had the nerve," Katie added taking in the scene in front of her.

She didn't know what inspired her right then but she imitated Jo and pulled her mother into the same position Trish was in.

1...34567...13