Two Mothers, Two Daughters Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna leaned over and whispered to her, "That's why I need to let others know Donnas' safe word. It's very easy to lose yourself in the feeling of power and control this lifestyle gives you!"

Donna however found herself disappointed that Katie had stopped. Her ass was red and slightly sore but her pussy was swollen and aroused. She wanted to ask for more but that would be breaking the first golden rule again. She quickly understood what Joanna had mentioned about pets misbehaving on purpose to be punished. She was tempted to do it again but she was sure there would be more opportunities tonight. For the first time since they left the apartment she stood there still bent over but comfortable with what the night would bring.

The spanking she had just received had pushed her submissive buttons completely and instead of angst or concern she was now full of anticipation. How could this be bad if so many people seemed to enjoy a lifestyle like this? She looked over at Trish as she was still bent over and once again was impressed with how quickly she had accepted Joanna's dominance of her. She then decided there was no way she would ever use her safe word tonight, she wanted to experience everything at least once. After all part of the benefit of letting Katie be her Mistress was to give herself up and experiment, the one thing she couldn't get with her husband.

"Pet, you can stand up again. I hope that you learned your lesson properly, I wouldn't have to spank you again at least not so quickly," she said with a smile to her mother.

Donna wanted to rub the red area on her ass but she instinctively knew that to do so would be another transgression so she controlled herself.

"Yes Mistress Katie, I have learned but may I please thank you for such a generous punishment," Donna said softly while giving Katie a clear wink letting her know it was all okay.

"Hmmmm seems you might have a natural pet there yet my sweet!" Joanna said as she put her arm around Katie. As she did this she let her hand drift down to Katie's ass and sneak under her mini dress. She could feel the heat emanating from the young woman's pussy before her fingers even made contact.

"Ooooooo Joanna, if I didn't know better I would think you are trying to take advantage of me," Katie moaned and rotated her hips into Joanna's searching hand.

"Oh don't doubt that at some point tonight my tongue will be drinking from the sweetness of this pussy baby. The same pussy that I watched grow up right next to my little puppy's pussy, I am looking forward to making you scream later!" Jo whispered as she let her tongue snake into the sensitive part of Katie's ear. The young woman moaned again and just let Joanna run her fingers freely over her panty less cunt.

"It would seem the whole mistress thing gets you pretty soaked; I bet your pet's pussy is just as wet as yours. That's' the whole beauty of this kind of relationship both parties get what turns them on the most!" she continued whispering to Katie.

"Mommy pet, is your pussy wet? Did my punishment make you even wetter?" Katie asked wanting her mother to confirm this for everyone around.

"Yes Mistress Katie, it is running down my leg I am so wet," Donna said softly.

Joanna just nudged Katie and all three women looked down and confirmed what Donna had just said. A couple of rivulets of what could only be her pussy juice were clearly running down the inside of her thighs.

"Katie I think it's time we introduced out two pets to the rest of the house here," she said as they pressed the elevator and waited.

"So other than the main floor that I mentioned earlier the other four floors are set up for different lifestyles. One floor is the gay all male floor, another is the lesbian counterpart, the third is a dungeon style set up for the truly adventurous and not faint of heart. That floor is actually even a little too extreme for me. I enjoy and understand a nominal amount of discomfort needed in training a pet but that floor is totally about giving pain for pain's sake. The last floor and it's the one we will be visiting tonight after we mingle for a bit will be the kennel," Joanna said while watching her daughter's eyes.

Trish's eyes truly did sparkle and light up when she heard the word kennel. She couldn't believe there would be a whole floor devoted to puppy play. She loved pretending to be a puppy and never even paused to try and figure out why it appealed to her so deeply. The idea that there would be other's in the same building doing the same thing made her feel at home.

"I bet you would have thought we would go to the lesbian floor but I think my puppy is anxious to get her training started. Of course on any floor and in every room are a variety of pieces of furniture used in the submissive lifestyle. Katie feel free to ask any questions or try out any of the pieces at any time on your pet, I have a hunch she will love it too!" Joanna told her as they entered the elevator and were whisked to the first floor.

"Jo, I know living in NYC has opened my eyes to so many possibilities sexually but I never imagined a place like this. I've heard of sex clubs but I would never have thought of one so devoted to certain fetishes. You didn't mention a floor for mixed couples though; you know one where people just fuck?" Katie asked.

Just as she finished saying that the doors opened on the first floor and all of a sudden a huge roar of approval and applause filled their ears.

Standing at the elevators was Joanna's friend Aiden with what had to be at least fifty other people. They were all openly cheering and applauding. What made it so surreal was the dress of everyone cheering. It was such a mix that had some people almost fully dressed to others that were completely naked. It contained people in definite slave and mistress gear like Joanna was wearing and other's just wearing sexy lingerie.

Joanna leaned over and whispered to Katie, "I think now you will understand that you and your pet are both celebrities in the adult entertainment world already. They are all cheering for you and her and not a few of them are movers and shakers in that business. Oh and to answer your question about mixed fucking well anything goes on this floor, the only one like it in the building!"

"Well now isn't this a surprise," Aiden Starr said gesturing to Katie's leash that led Donna onto the floor.

"I'm Aiden Starr in case Jo here hasn't told you; it's so amazingly great to meet you Katie. There was no hint that the two of you were in the lifestyle on your show tonight?" she said while ignoring Donna.

"Well...we're trying it on for size. We are lucky enough to have Joanna as a sponsor and it just seemed like a fun idea tonight," Katie said shyly. She was at a loss of words over the adulation and greeting they had just received.

"Do you hear that everybody, our little incestuous hero here wants to see what being a Mistress is all about? Feel free to give her all the advice she wants tonight but remember to also be very nice to her pet too because she's a very special person too!" Aiden told the group behind her.

Then as they walked in Katie and Donna were both greeted enthusiastically with hugs embrace and even attempted full on kisses from the crowd. Most of them ignored Donnas' collar and embraced her as an equal not as a novice slave.

Aiden moved from Katie's side and gave Joanna a huge hug and deep kiss while freely fondling her tits. Then she looked over at Trish who was standing meekly taking in the whole smorgasbord of visual and aural stimulation around her. She was overjoyed for Katie and Donna and the reception they were receiving not that she was surprised. Now even more than before she believed that her best friend and her mother might be heading into a world they never expected, the porn industry.

"So you are the object of my friend's obsession and desires aren't you? So Trish are you a slave or a pet which is it?" Aiden asked.

Trish looked over to her mother for permission and saw her nod.

"Yip Yip Yip!!" Trish replied with a smile. Then for effect she let her tongue hang out and brought her hands up in a puppy like gesture.

"Well now Jo, it seems like you have acquired a nice new little puppy dog. Have you given this beauty a name yet?" Aiden inquired.

"Of course, her name is Fireball because of all that lovely red hair on top of her head," Joanna said while petting Trish's head affectionately. Her daughter had assumed a position on her haunches by Joanna's side.

"Well it's been a while since we have trained a puppy together so this should be fun. Will you hand her leash off to me for a while? I assume we will use the kennel for her training so I will have them get one of the dining rooms ready for tonight. Why don't we all head up there now and we can give Katie and her slave or is Donna her pet, the tour for tonight!"

"She is my slave but I refer to her as my pet, it just seems softer and more intimate!" Katie told her.

"Hmmmm softer, there's a word that's not heard too often here but since you both are new and exploring I understand. Later if you don't mind I would like to have a chat with Katie and Donna, not Mistress Katie and her pet. There are things I want to talk to you about from your show tonight. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen. The whole building was watching even the gay floor, it was as if a superbowl of sex was going on," Aiden gushed on and on.

"Oh by the way I need both Trish and Donnas' safe words for the night please," Aiden asked. After she got them she headed off to register the two new pets with the overseers.

When she left Joanna told her, "Be prepared for some serious push about having someone sponsor you and Donnas' show sweetie. Don't agree to anything but I think you are starting to get a feel for how earth shattering you and Donnas' performance was tonight. I know that from a business point of view some people would love to lock the two of you up and get you under contract!"

"But me and my mom porn stars, really do you think that..." Katie asked as she let the shock of that wash over her.

She couldn't deny that it seemed a lot of people had been interested in their show tonight but she had never imagined this kind of response. If she and Donna would agree to anything like that where would that leave their lives? Her college and her parent's marriage would be two things that would need to be adjusted if they went down this road.

She also had plans for the web streaming that she wouldn't want to give any one control over. She agreed with Joanna to not agree to anything tonight no matter how crazy it might seem. She also wished she could break her role play with Donna right now to talk it over but she would do that later tonight. She could imagine having another conversation with her father in which she told him that not only was he now a cuckold but his wife and daughter were going into the porn business.

When she thought of it though wouldn't it be a cuckold's dream come true getting to see his wife getting fucked over and over again. It made her shiver with excitement every time she thought of her father being a cuckold for her mother and her.

Aiden soon returned and as requested Joanna handed Trish's leash to her. For all of the wild things she had done up to this point in her life she knew tonight was special. Just like Joanna she harbored a secret incestuous desire but for her it was for her older sister. She had even tried to make her fantasy a reality when her sister found out about her career. Unfortunately her attempts were not met with any enthusiasm but quite the opposite. Her sister had called her every name she could think of and accused her of being sick and needing therapy.

She had been devastated by that event and Joanna was the only person she ever shared that story with. She shared it because over the course of their friendship Joanna's own hidden desires came out. It wasn't all at once but a gradual discovery that Aiden had. She had noticed that as time went along her friend would select young woman only for them to play with. Specifically young women with flaming red hair. So one day after a night of especially vigorous activities she had asked her over a drink.

At first Jo was a little shy to answer and she knew that there was nothing shy about her friend. She was amazed that woman as sexual as her had never done porn but when she discovered what she did for a living she understood. Joanna might just as well be a porn star because she made her living the very same way; it was just in the upper stratosphere of society. She couldn't even be considered an escort because she only fucked for money when a contract was on the line for her company and even then it usually had to be a contract involving millions of dollars.

It was funny because Joanna one night had confided in her that in reality she would fuck all of those men for free but the money made the orgasms even sweeter. So as they sat nursing a drink along with their redheaded conquest of the evening Joanna had let it out. She had told both Aiden and the young woman whose name she could no longer remember, that she picked young woman like her for one reason, they looked like her daughter.

After Joanna admitted to that their games got even more interesting and fun. She would get Jo fired up each time by having their nightly plaything call her mommy and beg to eat her mommy's pussy. She could see how intense Joanna would get when she would close her eyes right before an orgasm, she knew that she had to be picturing her real daughter doing the same thing. So after a while Aiden had shared her story and her fantasy about her sister and the harsh words that still rang in her ears to this day.

She wanted Joanna to be careful because she kept getting the feeling that the more they fantasized with young women the closer she was getting to an attempt to make it real. She hadn't heard the back story of how this had all come to be yet but she was curious because it couldn't be a coincidence that the other young woman here tonight, Katie, was her daughter's best friend. So her own failed experience with her incestuous fantasies was one of the reasons she really did look at what Katie and Donna did tonight as courageous.

"You are such a pretty pet young puppy. I know for a fact your mistress has wanted to collar you for a very long time," Aiden told Trish.

As they all got on the elevator Aiden pushed the top button for the 6th floor and they headed up. The buttons didn't have numbers on them instead there were images representing what each floor represented; the kennel floor had an image of a puppy.

As the elevator doors opened Trish's eyes got wide immediately. Directly in front of them were a series of what appeared to be thirty or more cages. Some were empty but some were not, inside those were both men and women who were obviously more involved in their fetish than Trish at this point. She did notice that there were definitely more women than men, it looked like 9 women to 2 men. Each one had a leather head covering on in the shape of a puppy and as they turned around she noticed that they all had tails of some kind. Some were soft and bushy but a large number of them were hard rubber and stuck upwards out of the ass of their recipient.

She also noticed that each cage had a name on it even the ones unoccupied at the moment. She was curioser and curioser by the minute about the cages and whether or not she would get one for herself. She found herself looking up at her mother expectantly wondering if her desire was communicated by her expression.

Even though Aiden held her daughter's leash Joanna reached down and petted her softly.

"Would my little puppy like her own home? Would you like your mistress to get you your own personal kennel honey?" Jo teased softly.

Trish was about to bark her approval but she felt the leash pulled back and got distracted.

"Jo, you know better than to tease an untrained puppy that way, she hasn't earned a kennel spot yet. Maybe if she's good to all of us tonight then she can have one, that does mean all of us too pet including Katie's lovely pet," Aiden said sternly.

"I know, I know but I could see how anxious she was when she saw them. Honey maybe someday I will leave you out here to play too. You see if we wanted to we could play with any of these puppies we wanted to tonight. Kind of like the bracelets on the main floor, if an owner displays their pets out here they are available to play with anyone," Joanna told her.

"You mean that if I wanted to I could just go open a cage and take one to a room or something tonight?" Katie asked. Joanna could see the wheels turning inside this natural nympho's head already.

"Yes but you have to leash them whenever they are out of their cages, little puppies aren't allowed to wander on their own," she said while motioning the assortment of leashes on the wall.

"Where are their owners?" Katie asked once more.

"Some of them are probably downstairs mingling with their friends and letting their pets get all wound up. Some of them might not even be here right now, there is a reason this floor is called the kennel after all," Aiden stepped in with the info.

"Oh wow, so wait a minute you mean some of their owners leave them here to be taken care of just like a real puppy?" Katie said softly. She didn't want to make any of the puppies on display feel bad or abandoned. She was getting more and more of an education into the kinky side of her best friend tonight. She still couldn't believe that there had never been any clue about her fetish in all the years they spent growing up together.

She knew it had been triggered totally by seeing one of Katie's friends in the nightclub last weekend. Her friend Naomi had been leading her younger lover Trina around on a leash just like Trish was wearing now. Then because of the vibrating remote control eggs they were wearing Trish started to orgasm. When she did the distinctive sounds that she made when she would cum filled the air around them. She couldn't remember who it was who said she sounded just like a little puppy but Trish had embraced the idea fully since then. Now she stood here picturing her best friend sitting happily in one of those cages because it sure seemed like she was silently asking for one a few moments ago.

Aiden laughed at Katie's last question and told her, "Well it's not like they are left here 24/7 because behind their fetish they are still people who have jobs they have to go to. No what happens is that sometimes an owner will 'kennel' their pet which means they are expected to report here whenever they aren't working. They are then put on display for everyone and available to be played with by everyone.

"Oh my God, Jo would you ever kennel Trish?" Katie asked. She couldn't imagine her friend having to report here to be used by total strangers but maybe at that point she might know a good number of them.

"I see your concern for your friend honey but remember before being this beautiful puppy's owner I am still her mother. I also am kind of a possessive owner and lover; I don't mind sharing as long as I am there while the sharing is going on. So to answer your question, I couldn't imagine ever doing that I could easily see myself 'kenneling' her while I am here to watch over her though. Something tells me she really wants one of these cages with her own name on it," she said while looking into the eyes of a panting smiling Trish.

Just then a young woman came into the cage area and greeted both Aiden and Joanna. She informed them their dining room was now ready. Katie couldn't help notice that she had hair almost as red as Trish and skin just as fair. She was also completely naked except for the collar that she wore, it had initials on it and she assumed that they were the slave's owner's initials.