Two Thousand and Ten Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, so how umm... far into me does it go?" Peter asked.

"Only an inch or so." Dr Grayling said, "Now then, if you could just roll up yerr sleeve for me, we'll begin with the blood test."

Dr Grayling snapped on a pair of sterile gloves and had Peter sit up on the table, placed an adjustable tourniquet around his upper arm and slipped a pillow under Peter's arm for him to rest it on. He spent a few moments finding a suitable vein and, once he was happy with the one he found, he inserted a needle with a cannula attached to it into Peter's skin. He picked up a sealed vial and connected it to the cannula. Instantly, Peter's blood began to fill the vial and in a matter of moments, the vial was completely filled.

"One down, one tae go." Dr Grayling said as he placed the full vial in a sealable bag and picked up a second vial.

He then filled the second vial and placed it in the sealable bag along with the first vial.

"All done!" The doctor said brightly. He removed the cannula and disposed of it and the gloves he was wearing into a yellow hospital waste bin, which bore the distinctive 'biohazard' symbol. He dabbed the tiny puncture wound on Peter's arm with a sterile wipe and covered it with a small sticky bandage.

"Now then, if you'd like tae take off yerr trousers and yerr pants we can get started on the next part."

With a sigh, Peter sat down to remove his shoes.

"You can leave yerr socks on by the way." Dr Grayling said as he consulted his computer, "The floors here can be pretty cold in an old building like this, especially at this time of year."

Peter stood up and took off his trousers. He folded them neatly and placed them on the chair. His underpants came off next and they too were placed on the chair.

"Grand." The kindly Scottish doctor said as Peter stood before him naked from the waist down, "Pop yerrself up on the bed here and we'll begin."

Peter hopped up onto the examination table. It was covered in a thin paper sheet that rustled beneath him as his naked buttocks sat down. Lying on his back he stared up at the ceiling. Not requiring the stirrups for a male patient, the doctor pulled a couple of catches and folded them down. He then raised the head part of the examination table so that Peter was in a more upright position.

"Comfortable?" He asked in his dulcet Scottish tone.

"Um... yes, I guess." Peter replied.

"Excellent, then we'll begin." Dr Grayling said as he snapped on a second pair of latex gloves.

The doctor reached between Peter's legs and began by palpating his testicles.

"Hmm... nice and healthy feeling testicles - smooth surface, decent size, no evidence of any bumps or lumps." Dr Grayling said as he examined Peter's testes, "No sign of any abnormalities with the epididymis, spermatic cord nice and healthy, normal distribution of pubic hair on the scrotal sac."

His examination of Peter's testicles completed, Dr Grayling's attention shifted to his patient's penis.

"A good, normal sized penis, uncircumcised, nice healthy-looking foreskin..."

The doctor then retracted Peter's foreskin.

"No evidence of any lesions or abnormalities on the glans, no discoloration around the urinary meatus, some evidence of pearly penile papules around the coronal ridge but that's nothing tae be concerned about. Congratulations sir, you have a perfectly healthy looking penis."

"Um... thank you doctor." Peter replied.

"Right then," Doctor Grayling said as he handed Peter a small plastic container, "Next, I need you tae take a little pee into this wee tube - pun intended. There's a toilet just behind the door there that you can use. Just take care not tae allow your penis tae actually touch the inside of the tube, okay. Otherwise the sample could be contaminated."

"Yes doctor."

Peter took the sample tube and strode across to the door in the corner of the room. It was, just as the doctor had mentioned, a small toilet cubicle. Peter unscrewed the cap of the sample tube, held it as close to the head of his penis as he could without it actually touching and tried to relax his muscles. Peter had given urine samples in the past and had always had difficulty in relaxing enough to be able to let his urine flow. On this occasion however, much to Peter's relief, his urine began to flow with ease. In fact, after a couple of seconds he had to clench his muscles in order to stop his flow so that the tube did not overflow. He took the tube away from his penis, aimed for the toilet and resumed his urination into the waiting bowl.

After flushing the toilet, he screwed the cap on the sample tube and returned to the examination room.

"All done?" the doctor asked brightly. He took the tube from Peter and he gave it a perfunctory examination, "Looks a nice normal, healthy colour - but the lab tests will tell us if there's any nasties lurking in there."

He wrote Peter's name and the date on a small sticky label and then placed it on the tube that was then inserted into a clear plastic bag.

"Okay, time for the bit you've been waiting for." The doctor said, "Pop yerrself back on the bed so that I can take the urethral swab."

Peter did as he was told and got back up onto the bed. Dr Grayling meanwhile, took what looked like a thin plastic tube with a white screw cap. He unscrewed the cap to reveal a thin plastic rod about 10 centimetres long and only a couple of millimetres in diameter. At the very tip was a small bud of what appeared to be cotton wool.

"Okay then," Dr Grayling said as he picked up Peter's penis and retracted his foreskin, "now as I said, you may feel a little discomfort when I insert the swab into your urethra but it'll only take a few seconds. Now, are you ready?"

"I guess so." Peter replied nervously.

Dr Grayling placed the tip of the swab on Peter's meatus and in the blink of an eye he started to push it in. The tiny mouth at the tip of Peter's penis dilated around the plastic rod to permit its entry into his urethra.

Dr Grayling stopped inserting once an inch of the swab was inside his patient's urethra.

"Oohh... Hah! Ahhh!!" Peter exclaimed as he felt a brief stab of mild pain.

Dr Grayling twisted the swab around inside Peter's penis and then withdrew the swab, much to his patient's relief.

"There, all done." The doctor said as he placed the swab back into the container from whence it came and screwed the lib back on, "Was'nae too bad was it?"

"I guess not." Peter replied.

"Grand. That completes the examination. You can put yerr trousers and pants back on now." Dr Grayling said as he placed the sealed swab into the same plastic bag that contained the earlier urine sample.

Peter gratefully retrieved his underpants and pulled them back on.

"When will the results come back?" Peter asked as he put his trousers back on.

"Should only be a couple o' days." The doctor replied, "They should be in the post for you by the end of tomorrow. Do you live locally?"

"Over in Westborough." Peter said as he zipped his flies up.

"Och, not far tae go then." Dr Grayling said, "You could always pick them up from reception here if you wish tae get them sooner."

"No that's okay, I'll wait for them to arrive by post." Peter said now putting his shoes back on, "Thank you doctor, is there anything else?"

"Nope, that's all there is tae it." The doctor confirmed.

The two men shook hands and Peter took his leave back into reception where Lindi sat waiting.

"All done?" She asked brightly.

"All done." Peter confirmed. He checked his watch - 9:43am. His next appointment was scheduled for 10:15 back home in Westborough.

"We'd better look lively," Peter said, "we've got half an hour to get back home for my appointment with Dr Kendal."

Saturday, February 6th 2010 - 10:14am

Peter and Lindi made it to the waiting room of the Oakmead Health Centre, one of the two local practices in Westborough-on-sea, with only a minute to spare.

"Bloody traffic!" Peter grumbled.

"Hey, stop moaning," Lindi said as she took a seat, "I got you here on time didn't I?"

"Only just." Peter said as he sat beside his friend, "I thought we'd be stuck behind that tractor for miles - damned farmers!"

This waiting room was a stark contrast to the one at the sexual health clinic. While that one was quiet and almost empty, the waiting room of the Oakmead Health Centre was virtually full. Peter needn't have worried about being late for his appointment however - Dr Kendal it seemed, was running late and it was 10:37 before she came out from her consulting room and called his name.

"Hello Peter." The brown-haired woman said as he entered the consulting room. She had been Peter's doctor for many years, ever since he moved back to Westborough-on-sea after having studied at university for his degree.

"Hello Doctor," Peter replied politely.

"Now, it says in your notes here that you would like a physical examination." Dr Kendal said.

"Yes, umm... Well, I've been asked to have one done."

"Can I ask why? If you don't mind my asking, that is." Dr Kendal asked.

"Well, it's a bit complicated, but I've been asked to be a surrogate father." Peter explained, "This erm... couple got in touch with me and asked me if I would like to help them and donate some of my sperm to them."

"Wow, what a noble thing to do." Dr Kendal said.

"Yes well, they said that before they want to proceed they want me to have a full checkup to make sure I'm healthy enough."

"Makes sense. No-one wants an unhealthy lard-arse to be the father of their child." Dr Kendal replied with a wry grin, "Now, I'll have to warn you though that there'll be some undressing involved and one or two parts of this examination will be a bit... intimate... are you sure you wouldn't prefer a male doctor instead? I think Dr Phillips will be free this afternoon."

"No that's okay Doctor, thanks for offering but I have to be back in Brighton this afternoon for a sperm count. Besides, I don't have anything you haven't seen before. At least, I hope I haven't got anything you haven't seen before!"

"Okay, well as long as you're sure." Dr Kendal said, "I guess we'd better make a start. First off, I'd like you to strip down to your underwear please."

Peter did as instructed and undressed leaving only his underpants in place.

The examination began in a fairly straightforward manner; Dr Kendal measured his height, weight, pulse and blood pressure.

"Do you smoke at all?" Dr Kendal asked.

"I've never touched a cigarette before in my life," Peter answered, "I don't intend to either."

"What about alcohol?"

"Only socially, and even then not too much. I learnt a harsh lesson with some scrumpy when I was 16 - I vowed never to get drunk ever again!"

"Any drugs?"

"Nope, unless they've been prescribed."

"What about fatty foods?"

"Well I treat myself to the occasional fry-up but that's the exception rather than the rule."

"My, you are a good boy aren't you!" Dr Kendal said with a smile.

Then, using her otoscope, she examined his ears. Satisfied that his ears were ok, she took her retinoscope and examined his eyes. Content that all was well so far, Dr Kendal turned her attention to Peter's body fat. She used a pair of calipers to pinch his skin.

"Umm hmm... that's nice and normal." She said as she put the calipers away, "Now then, take your pants off and stand in front of the bed please."

Peter removed his underpants leaving him totally naked before the attractive female doctor. He turned and stood in front of the examination bed as instructed.

"Okay, first I will examine you for any inguinal hernias, and give your penis and testicles the once-over and then I will examine your prostate." Dr Kendal said as she put on some disposable latex gloves.

Peter felt like interjecting that he'd already had his private parts examined once already that day but instead, he kept quiet. Instead he simply allowed the brunette to continue her examination.

She palpated his testicles just as Dr Grayling had done earlier. Her touch was a little less gentle than the Scottish doctor's approach and Peter found himself wincing a little as she rolled his testicles around in her hand.

"Good, that all seems nice and healthy." She said. She then cupped his testicles in her hand.

"Turn your head and cough for me please."

Peter coughed as requested.

"Good, and again please."

Peter coughed again.

"Good, no sign of any hernias." Dr Kendal said, "Now then, hop up onto the bed and lie on your side in a fetal position facing the wall."

Peter again did as he was told. As soon as he was in position he could hear the distinctive slurping sound of lubricant being applied to glove.

"Okay, I now need to examine your prostate." She said calmly, "I shall be inserting my finger into your rectum and palpating your prostate gland. Now, it shouldn't hurt but it may feel a bit weird. Just try and relax as much as you can and just let my finger slip inside you, don't try and fight it okay."

"Yes doctor." Peter replied as he readied himself for the imminent rectal invasion.

He had had objects inserted into his rectum before; when he was a teenager he had experimented with the handles of old toothbrushes and anything that was smooth and rod-like he could find, with varying levels of success. Now as an adult, Peter owned several dildos and prostate massagers in an attempt to stimulate his fabled 'male G-spot'. He had, to his surprise after some considerable effort and experimentation, managed to achieve some truly mind-blowing orgasmic highs as a result. It was a little hit-and-miss, but when everything was aligned and his body and mind were in harmony, he could actually achieve multiple dry orgasms. But in all his years he had never had a human finger up inside him before. Not even his own, so this was to be a new experience for him.

"Hmm..." Dr Kendal said as she parted Peter's buttocks, "Your anus looks a little inflamed - have you had any spicy food recently?"

"I um... had a curry at my friend's place the other night." Peter replied.

"Ah, I thought as much." Dr Kendal said with a grin, "A doctor can tell these things!"

Peter then felt pressure being applied to his anus. He did as he had been instructed and allowed the doctor's finger to enter him. It felt not unlike his prostate massager except that the digit that was invading him now, was warm and it moved around inside him.

"Do you know if there is any history of prostate cancer in your family?" Dr Kendal asked as she moved her finger around inside her patient's back passage.

"Well, my oof! Great-uncle on my mother's side had it." Peter said with a wince, "He had his prostate removed, left the poor guy ugh! incontinent."

"Hmm, what about your father?"

"I never knew him really, he ugh! died when I was a kid."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"That's oof! okay, it was years ago." Peter said.

"Do you ever have any difficulty urinating? Is your urine flow ever weaker than normal?"

"No ugh! doctor."

"Good. Well, I can safely say your prostate is in tip-top condition." Dr Kendal said as she slipped her finger out from Peter's rectum, "And you'll be pleased to hear that concludes the examination, you can put your clothes back on now.

Dr Kendal removed her gloves and then tapped away at her computer as Peter dressed. He was glad to finally be clothed once more; it had felt a little cold in the consulting room.

"Well, I can confidently report that you are a perfectly normal healthy male specimen." Dr Kendal said once Peter had finished getting dressed, "If only all my male patients looked after themselves as much as you obviously do. You can tell whoever it is you're donating your sperm to that you have a clean bill of health."

"Thanks doctor."

"I'll type up a little report for you to give to them."

"Okay, that should be fine." Peter said, "Is there anything else?"

"Nope, that should cover everything."

"Okay, well thanks again doctor. Bye."

"Bye Peter." Dr Kendal said, "Oh, and best of luck with the sperm donating. It really is a very kind and noble thing to do. And if you ever need to talk to someone about it you know where you can find me."

Saturday, February 6th 2010 - 12:10pm

Peter's appointment for his sperm count wasn't until three in the afternoon so there was ample time for him and Lindi to pause for lunch. They stopped at a small roadside cafe roughly halfway between Westborough and Brighton.

"Did you really have to take all your clothes off?" Lindi asked as she sat opposite her friend.

"Totally naked." Peter confirmed, "I've never been so embarrassed in my entire life! At least I didn't get... y'know..."

"What? Get hard, you mean?" Lindi said as she took a bite of the baked potato with beans that she had ordered.

"Yes, thank heavens for small mercies." Peter replied, blushing with embarrassment at his friend's casual observation about the possibility of his being erect in front of the doctor.

"Did she... y'know, do that thing where they... put their fingers up your... bottom?" Lindi whispered.

"If by that you mean, did she check my prostate, then yes, she did as a matter of fact." He whispered in return.

"Well, guess it's no less embarrassing than when a woman has a smear test." Lindi said, "I remember the first time I had one. I was so embarrassed I nearly burst into tears."

"The urethral swab was pretty weird too." Peter remarked.

"Now that even makes me want to cross my legs at the very thought of it." Lindi giggled.

"It wasn't that bad, it did feel rather odd though, watching the doctor pushing something up into my dick."

Saturday, February 6th 2010 - 2:58pm

Peter sat nervously in his third waiting room of the day. This time it was at the Fertility and Embryology Clinic at the East Sussex General Hospital in Brighton, the second largest of the city's hospitals.

"This is the one I'm most nervous about." Peter said as he waited for his final appointment of the day.

"Nervous? Why?" Lindi said, "I mean, all you have to do is go into a little room and have a wank - what could possibly be scary about that?"

"It's not the 'having a wank' part I'm nervous about." Peter said, "It's whatever the results will be. I mean, what if it turns out that I'm firing blanks? The whole arrangement with Alison and Becky will fall apart and they'll have to start all over again from square one. And not to mention the effect that sort of result would have on me. I mean, what if I want to have children of my own one day?"

"Stop worrying about it, you'll be fine." Lindi reassured, "I'm sure you're as fertile as the best of them."

A nurse in a smart blue uniform entered and called Peter's name.

"Good afternoon, I'm nurse Beckett, please follow me."

Peter got up and followed the nurse.

"Good luck!" Lindi said after him.

"Thanks Lin." Peter said.

Peter followed the nurse down a corridor that bore a striking resemblance to the corridor at the sexual health clinic he had visited that morning, with several doors that led into individual production rooms. She stopped at 'Production Room 3', opened the door and beckoned him inside.

"I don't need to tell you how to produce the sample of course." Nurse Beckett said, "Just take your time and let nature take its course. When was the last time you ejaculated?"

Peter had been instructed to refrain from any sexual activity for at least 48 hours before his appointment at the fertility clinic.

"Um... Tuesday evening." Peter replied.

"That should be fine." Nurse Beckett said, "There are some magazines and things for you to use if you like. All you need to do is make sure that you ejaculate cleanly into the collection cup. Don't ejaculate onto your hand or on any other surface and then try to scoop it into the cup as that could contaminate the sample with skin cells or chemical residues. When you have finished, seal the sample cup with the lid provided, leave it on the table and press the red button by the door on your way out. That will notify the technicians that you have finished so that they can come and collect your semen sample for analysis. Any questions?"

1...34567...9