Two Thousand and Ten Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unghhh!! Hahhhh!! Ahhhh!! Hahhh!!" Peter exulted as his orgasm consumed his trembling, shuddering and perspiring naked body.

"Good boy Petey, good boy!" Lindi said as her friend emptied himself into Alison's vagina.

Alison's eyes dilated and she gasped as she felt herself being flooded by Peter's life-giving secretion. She gripped her lover Becky's hand tightly who responded by finding Alison's lips and kissing her lovingly.

In a matter of moments it was all over. His energy temporarily spent, his arms gave way and he collapsed exhaustedly on Alison's body, their sweat mingling together as naked skin touched naked skin.

For a few moments they caught their breath before their eyes met each other once again. The tension released, they found themselves at first chuckling slightly and then laughing openly. Becky and Lindi found themselves drawn in to the sudden outburst of joyful laughter.

"Thank you Peter." Alison said as Peter drew enough energy to disengage himself from her and collapse on his back onto the bed.

Lindi could clearly see a little excess of grey-white liquid at the entrance to Alison's vagina - visible evidence that Peter had fulfilled his small but critical part in the reproductive process. She also observed a bead of the self-same fluid at the tip of her friend's penis, which now appeared to be gradually softening.

"No, thank you Alison." Peter said, "That was amazing!" He shuffled over to her and embraced her in a friendly hug.

"Well, Peter obviously enjoyed it Alison," Lindi said, "how was it for you?"

"It was... well... wonderful really!" Alison beamed, "I don't know why, but I always thought I'd find it really unpleasant."

She turned to her lover.

"Don't worry though Becks, no man's cock could ever replace you!" Alison said and she sealed her statement with a passionate kiss.

Thursday, February 25th 2010 - 11:49am

The group reconvened in the living room. Alison dressed herself once more in her blue satin robe. Peter, having not brought a gown of his own, merely slipped on his underwear, a pair of sleek designer briefs that day. There seemed little point in dressing fully only to have to undress once more later on.

Peter had agreed to try and have sex six times each day for the three days that they had calculated when Alison's ovulation would take place. That made it eighteen times in total. In order to keep to schedule, Peter needed to be ready to go again in just two hours time. In his youth this wouldn't have been a problem. Now that he was in his thirties, Peter's youthful potency had diminished somewhat, but he would still be able to perform whenever he was called upon to do so.

Becky set about making them all some lunch as Alison, Peter and Lindi discussed what had just happened in the bedroom.

"It was... it was... I dunno, I can't explain it." Peter said after Lindi asked him what his first sexual experience had been like, "Words simply don't do it justice."

"Well, I'm guessing that you enjoyed it." Lindi said.

"That's putting it very mildly! I just... I just can't believe I'm not a virgin anymore." Peter said, "All my adult life I've dreamt about actually having sex and now that it's actually happened I feel like I'm flying!"

"So you feel like you're on Cloud 9 huh?" Becky said from the kitchen.

"I guess you could say that!" Peter grinned.

"Where does that phrase come from?" Alison said.

"What phrase?" Lindi asked.

"To be on Cloud 9." Alison replied.

"Ah, now from what I understand," Peter began, "According to either Hindu or Buddhist texts, I can never remember which, God is supposed to live in the tenth realm or 'cloud' of heaven. Nobody can ever occupy the same space as God so the closest one can be to God is to be on Cloud 9."

"You learn something new every day!" Becky smiled as she worked away in the kitchen.

"Anyway, how was your first time for you, Alison?" Lindi asked.

"My heart was thumping," she began, "I had feared that Peter would be too hard on me but he was just so nice and considerate throughout. I was afraid that it would hurt but it just didn't. It was just... really, really nice. The only bit that was a little uncomfortable was having to hold my legs open as wide as I had to."

"What about having his weight on you?" Becky asked.

"What about it?" Alison replied.

"Well, wasn't that uncomfortable?" Becky asked.

"Well, yes and no." Alison said, "I guess looking back on it, it was a little uncomfortable, but not as much as I thought it would be. Anyway, why do you ask? I thought you said you had sex with a man once."

"Ah, well that was different," Becky said, "I was the one on top that time!"

"Perhaps we should ask Peter how it feels later on." Lindi said, "I'm guessing you'd like to go on top next time Alison?"

"Well, I guess it makes sense to try several positions," Alison mused, "you never know, it might make a difference!"

"Well, we'll find out later on." Becky said, "In the meantime, lunch is ready. The two of you need to keep your strength up after all."

The group sat down to a lunch of Becky's homemade watercress soup accompanied with large hunks of crusty bread and fresh butter and washed down with ice-cold spring water. Lindi pointed out that Peter's sexual performance might be hindered if he drank too much alcohol so a glass of wine with lunch was ruled out. Peter only agreed if the three women drank only water also.

Thursday, February 25th 2010 - 2:20pm

The group reassembled in the bedroom for 'round 2'. Alison shrugged off her robe and Peter removed his underwear leaving the couple naked once more. This time, as hinted at before lunch, it was Alison's turn to go on top. Peter laid himself out on the bed and nervously waited for Alison to mount him.

His penis needed no persuasion to rise to the occasion, becoming erect easily of itself with no other form of stimulation needed. Every time the sensitive head of his penis touched his belly it twitched and then gently slapped back down onto his belly causing, to Lindi's eyes at least, a humorous perpetual motion. She also gazed upon it as it drooled a copious amount of crystal clear precum onto his belly. Alison mounted the bed herself and straddled Peter's supine body and prepared herself to ride him.

"You ready?" she asked.

"I am if you are." He replied.

Taking it as her signal to continue, she lifted herself up a little, took hold of Peter's drooling erect penis and guided it to the entrance to her vagina.

As soon as she was happy that everything was properly lined up, she lowered herself onto Peter and in an instant his penis was within her once more.

"Ooff!" Peter exhaled softly as Alison's full weight bared down onto his hips for the first time.

Just as it had been instinctive to Peter during their first time together, Alison's animal instinct to mate kicked in almost immediately and she started to thrust and grind her hips allowing Peter's erection to slide around inside her. This time was different however, this time she was in control and the man beneath her could do little but enjoy the ride.

She had ridden Becky in this same position many times before while she had been wearing a strap-on, but on those occasions it was totally for her own pleasure. That was, until they changed places and it was Becky's turn to ride Alison. She had marveled at the pleasure Peter had given her when he was in control during their previous coupling and she wished to return the favour.

She leaned forward and rested her hands on Peter's chest, stroking his downy chest hair and allowing her hands to tease his nipples.

Peter, reacting to Alison's stroking and having his hands free, reached up and placed his hands on either side of Alison's torso. He gradually worked his hands down towards her hips and around behind her to her buttocks. He had never touched a woman's naked buttocks before - they felt as velvety soft and smooth as the flesh of a perfectly ripened peach.

As his arousal grew, he drew his hands away from Alison's bottom and up along her flanks until they came to rest on her breasts. He wasn't sure if it was appropriate for him to be doing that - to be groping a woman's breasts without asking - but he immediately dismissed that thought. They were having sex after all - surely nothing was off-limits.

From Alison's perspective, Peter's hands caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples was exactly the right thing for him to be doing. The sensation of his masculine hands caressing her soft feminine skin was delivering her to a new plane of arousal.

Her orgasm was imminent.

She had never had much difficulty reaching orgasm before, the closeness she cherished and enjoyed with Becky often being enough stimulation on its own. And orgasm was pretty much guaranteed when she had the oscillating and vibrating strap-on inside her with the woman she loved underneath her.

Maybe it was the novelty of the situation, having a member of the opposite sex underneath her and totally under her power that explained the almost critically heightened level of arousal she was feeling. Maybe it was the half-startled, half-hypnotised expression on Peter's face as she worked her hips around his magnificent pillar of masculinity. Or maybe it was the presence of the two other people in the room - her beloved partner Becky and Peter's best friend Lindi - that further enhanced her arousal.

It was of course, the culmination of all three factors, and many more besides that were subliminal to her that tripped her internal switch and delivered her to the screaming summit of orgasm.

Peter felt something he had never felt before. Alison's vagina, which hitherto had seemed rather passive, suddenly seemed to grip his penis as if it were some kind of internal fist. Up to that moment, Alison's vagina had felt like a soft sheath of welcoming, warm, moist flesh - now it felt like it was gripping him, as though it intended to milk him.

And then, her entire body tensed.

"H-h-haahhh!! Ahhh!! Unghhh!! Hahh!!" Alison groaned and grimaced, her skin erupting with goosebumps and a sheen of sweat that glistened in the sunlight that streamed into the room as the clouds suddenly parted outside, "Ohhh fffuckkk!! Ohh yesss! Oh yes!! OH HO-OLY FUCK YES!!"

Peter was utterly entranced. What was happening to her? Could this the fabled female orgasm he had heard and read about? He figured of course that it must be, and this realisation that the eruption of pleasure she was experiencing was largely due to what his body was doing to her made him swell with pride.

He felt his own body stiffen in response.

"Haahhh!! Ahhh!! Hahhh!!" He cried out in exultation as he filled Alison with her second helping of fresh semen that day.

In contrast to Alison, whose orgasm continued still, Peter's moment of climax was over as soon as it had begun. It took another twenty seconds before her orgasm began to dissipate and shimmer away like the closing vocals of one of Peter's favourite Pink Floyd tracks, 'The Great Gig in the Sky'.

As Alison came down her orgasmic high, Peter reflected how that song, with the incredible voice of Clare Torrey, was as much about sex as it was about death. The vocals evoking the power of the female orgasm.

He wondered if there was a musical allegory for the male orgasm. The only one that came to his mind was a little-known song called 'Your Achievement?' by the grindcore band Napalm Death. It was one of the loudest and most explosive things he had ever heard, but at only 4 seconds long it was over as quickly as it started. This, he thought to himself, would be a great description of the male orgasm - brief, but extremely powerful.

He came back to his own senses to be greeted by the sight of Alison hunched over him, her hands resting on his chest and supporting her weight. She was panting like a dog on a hot day and her vibrant but by now somewhat bedraggled auburn locks partially hid her face from view.

"Wow!" Becky exclaimed, "And there was me thinking only I could do that to you Ali!"

Alison chuckled as she rose up and disengaged herself from Peter's erection.

"Believe me, I'm as surprised as you are!" She said.

The lesbian lovers engaged in a passionate hug leaving Peter alone on the bed, his once proud erection now wilting back to its normal flaccid condition. Only the sheen of vaginal secretions that coated it giving any hint to where it had just been.

Lindi, realising that her friend was on his own, came over and took him in her arms.

"Thank you so much Peter," Alison said after releasing herself from Becky's arms, "that was... amazing!"

"You lucky cow Alison!" Lindi said jokily, "No man has ever done that for me before!"

"What? You've never had a man give you an orgasm?" Becky gasped in disbelief.

"Well, not with only his cock inside me!" Lindi replied.

"Perhaps you just haven't met the right man yet." Alison said.

"Well, if he is out there he's doing a very good job at avoiding me!" Lindi said half seriously, half in jest.

"Hey, just hang in there trooper!" Peter said, "You'll find him one day, you'll see. And if you never do find him that's only because there isn't a man in the world who is good enough to deserve to have a woman as wonderful as you."

"Oh, Petey," Linda sighed, "You always know how to say the right thing!"

Thursday, February 25th 2010 - 7:18pm

Alison and Peter were feeling somewhat fatigued. They had had sex four times now and they were both extremely hungry. Becky suggested they go to the small Italian seafood restaurant at the corner of the street. And so the quartet found themselves being seated at a table at Il frutto del mare. Italian opera music that Peter recognised as an aria called 'Largo al factotum della citta' from Rossini's opera 'The Barber of Seville', played in the background.

The food, when it arrived, was wonderful and both Alison and Peter felt truly stuffed after eating every morsel having worked up a serious appetite. The conversation inevitably turned to the day's events so far.

"So, four down, two to go." Lindi said, "At least for today anyway."

"I never knew how tiring it could be," Peter said, "I don't mind admitting it but I was starting to flag a little that last time!"

"Well, you don't have to go again if you don't want to." Alison said.

"But I do want to go again!" Peter said, "I said I'd do it six times and I meant it! All I need is a rest and I'll be fit and raring to go again."

"Just try not to overdo it okay," Alison said, "you'd be pretty useless to us if you're too knackered to perform."

"Alison's right." Lindi said, "You don't need to be a superhero. You don't need to try and impress us with your limitless virility or act like some sort of sex machine."

"I'm fine!" Peter glowered, "Really, I am. Trust me, if I'm too tired I'll be the first to let you know. I am having the time of my life at the moment - I don't want it to end."

Alison checked her watch.

"Well, we'd better get moving if we want to fit in another two times before midnight." She said, "Time's getting on."

Thursday, February 25th 2010 - 11:34pm

Lindi and a rather fatigued Peter strolled back home through the darkened and largely deserted streets of Westborough-on-sea. He was experiencing a heady mix of tiredness and elation. He was no longer a virgin - the realization was only now really beginning to sink in.

"I... I can't believe it Lin," Peter said as he unlocked the front door of the former hotel they called home, "I'm not a virgin anymore. All these years, the thing I have dreamt about has finally happened."

"You were magnificent!" Lindi said, "But you must surely be tired by now."

"Well, as my old granny used to say, 'I shall sleep tonight!'" Peter said.

"Well, you're gonna need it buddy!" Lindi chuckled, "You'll be doing it all over again tomorrow. Do you still need me to come with you?"

"I think I'll be okay without you tomorrow." Peter said, "But thanks for coming today and everything. I... I know it was a pretty weird request - to be with me when I lose my virginity - but I'm really glad you were there for me."

"Hey, that's what friends are for right?"

"And you're the only person I ever could've turned to."

"I'm truly honored, believe me. Anyway, you make sure you get a good night's sleep okay."

"Yes mother!" Peter said jokily.

Lindi kissed Peter lightly on his cheek.

"Goodnight, tiger!" She said with a smile.

"You're never going to let me forget about that bloody tiger costume are you!"

"Aww, but you looked so adorable in it!" Lindi said.

"I thought tigers were supposed to be fierce." Peter said, "Anyway goodnight, Wonder Woman!"

He returned her earlier peck on the cheek and went upstairs to his flat.

Sunday, February 28th 2010 - 2:15pm

Peter was still upstairs in his flat as Lindi sat down with her laptop. They usually shared Sunday lunch together but, after his recent sexual exertions, Peter was instead having a much-needed rest. She had treated him earlier to breakfast in bed and they had chatted for a while about everything that had happened during the two days he spent with Alison and Becky. Unsurprisingly, there was a lot more sex - Peter boasted proudly about how he had promised to have sex eighteen times over the course of the three days and had delivered whilst enjoying every minute.

Watching her friend having sex with Alison had made Lindi realise that she really needed a new man in her life. It had been more than two years since she'd had a man inside her and there was a real itch that needed to be scratched. This time it had to be different, Lindi thought to herself, this time she would find the man of her dreams. This time she would find someone to truly live up to the example set to her by her 'yardstick' Peter. This time...

This time...

Lindi found a dating website that looked promising. She had seen the commercial for date-unity.com a few times - it had only been launched just before Christmas the previous year so it was still fairly new. She had tried using larger and more well-known dating sites in the past and hadn't got very far, so this time she decided to try something a little smaller but fresher.

She worked on setting up a decent profile, answered all of the website's compatibility questions about her likes and dislikes, her tastes and personal traits and a few lines about what kind of person she was looking for. The cursor hovered over the 'All done!' button that would post her profile online. Gripped by a sudden attack of self-doubt, Lindi hesitated before committing her details and sending them out into the electronic ether.

Could this time be successful?

Would she meet the man of her dreams?

Was he really out there in cyberspace?

Lindi took a deep breath. There was only one way to find out.

CLICK.

1...456789