Two Thousand and Ten Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, please don't tell us you've changed your mind." Alison said, a hint of alarm in her voice.

"No, nothing like that." Peter said, "The other day, when Lindi was driving us back home from the hospital a thought occurred to me. You see, it all felt kind of wrong. Not donating my sperm to you, but you paying me for it. I felt like I was being sort of prostitute. Even more so now that you tell me you want me to have sex with you. So I have decided that I don't want anything in return from either of you. My fathering your child will be my gift to you. To both of you."

"Oh Peter, that's... that's the most... wonderful thing anyone's ever said to us!" Alison said tearfully.

"I just figured that the money you were going to give me would be much better spent on making sure our child gets a good education. Especially if it's a boy - did you know that more girls get into university than boys these days? I just think that the way things are going these days, by the time he's at university age a boy will need all the help he can get."

"Well whatever gender our child is we'll do everything we can to make sure that he or she achieves their full potential." Becky said.

Alison and Becky agreed to arrange for a contract to be drawn up that the three of them would sign and be witnessed by Lindi and Alison's sister, Michaela.

"So then, Alison said as the couple prepared to leave, "We'll see you on the 25th at our place."

"Sure," Peter replied, "I'll have to book a couple of days off work but I've got a few days of leave still to use up so there shouldn't be any problem sorting that out."

The quartet shook hands and departed with friendly kisses on the cheek and went back outside into the night.

Monday, February 15th 2010 - 6:27pm

The revelation that he was expected to have sex with Alison, not just once, but potentially many times in order to help her conceive, was really weighing on Peter's mind. He had casually agreed at the time, more for the sake of appearances than anything else, but now after having had the weekend to really think about everything, he was really having serious second thoughts.

It was Lindi's turn to cook that evening and as she sat down to eat, upon raising the topic about her friend's forthcoming 'performance', she couldn't help but feel that Peter was being evasive. His body language alone spoke for him.

"Anyone would think you don't want to do it." She said as she tucked into the risotto she had made them.

"I do want to do it - really, I do." Peter replied.

"But something in your head is telling you that you don't want to do it. C'mon Peter, you can't fool me - I can tell something is eating you up inside."

"I can't tell you. It's... complicated."

"Try me."

"I can't!"

"Please Peter, something's wrong, I can tell."

Lindi's persistence was beginning to anger Peter.

"NO!!" Peter said forcefully, slamming his hand down on the table and causing the salt and pepper to fall over. It was the wrong thing to do.

Rather than deterring her, Peter's sudden outburst only served to steel her resolve to continue and get to the bottom of what was bothering him.

"Please Petey, I know something is wrong - there isn't a single man I know that would turn down the opportunity to have sex with a woman unless..." A sudden thought occurred to her, "You're not... you're not... gay are you?"

"What?!?" Peter exclaimed, "No, of course I'm not!"

"Then just what is the problem then?"

Peter sighed. He knew he was fighting a losing battle, both with Lindi and with his own emotions. He was backed into a corner and there was no way out.

"It's... I mean, I... you see, I... well, it's because I..." Peter stammered.

"Come on Peter, you can tell me." Lindi prompted.

"Because I'm a fucking virgin okay!!" Peter exclaimed.

Several heartbeats passed as Peter's revelation sank in.

"You're a..."

"A virgin, yes. Happy now?" Peter said, "Now you can take the piss out of the sad guy who can't get off with a woman to save his life!"

Peter tried his best not to cry but the sudden lump in his throat seemed intent to force his tears. This was the most shameful and embarrassing thing a man could ever admit to.

Lindi felt an upwelling of sympathy course through her. Her Peter needed her.

"Oh Petey." She said as she reached across the table to take his hand, "I could never do that to you."

"Well YOU might not but the rest of the world would!"

"Peter, your level of sexual experience doesn't mean a damn thing to me and it certainly isn't anyone else's business but yours." Lindi said, "And it certainly doesn't change the way I feel towards you. I'm just a bit surprised that's all."

"What, surprised that I'm a sad virgin that has zero experience with women?" Peter retorted.

"No, just surprised that a man as sweet and nice as you hasn't..."

"You see, that's part of the problem!" Peter interrupted, "I'm too bloody nice! And whenever I try to be less nice I end up coming across as a complete and utter bastard. The ultimate result of which is that I'm either dumped for not being forward enough or dumped for being too assertive. I can't win no matter what I try. It's easier for you!"

"Easier for me? How?"

"Not you personally," Peter said, "I mean women in general. It's much harder for a man to get sex than it is for a woman."

"How?"

"Oh I'll tell you how!" Peter said, "When you're a man you have to jump through all sorts of hoops and live up to all sorts of expectations. You have to be assertive but not too assertive, you have to be nice but not too nice. You have to treat her the way she wants you to treat her but she won't give you any clues as to what she actually wants. You have to wine her and dine her and spend God knows how much money on her. You have to make her feel like she's the most important person in the world, that she means more to you than any of the three billion other women in the world. Then, and only then, will she even consider allowing you to get into bed with her. All you women have to do is find a bloke, drop your knickers and hop into bed with him."

"It's not as black-and-white as that, Peter." Lindi said, taking offence at her friend's words, "Although, now that I think about it, I didn't exactly have to try very hard to lose my virginity."

"You see?? That's exactly what I'm on about!" Peter said, "And I bet you played hard-to-get with him for weeks before you finally let him get into your knickers!"

"PETER!!" Lindi scolded, "That's enough!"

"I'm sorry Lin," Peter sighed dejectedly, "it's just that it feels like the whole of womankind is against me sometimes y'know."

The dam wall had been fatally breached and Peter submitted to his tears.

"I know Petey, I know." Lin said, trying to comfort him.

"Admit it," he sobbed, "when it comes to sex, women hold all the best cards."

"No Peter, you have it all wrong."

"And I suppose now that you think I'm some kind of weakling for crying in front of you." Peter sniffled.

Sometimes, Lindi thought to herself, the inherent expectation of men to always be strong and to suppress their emotions had a lot to answer for. Whether it was the fault of the patriarchy or the matriarchy mattered little - the suppression of men's emotions caused them, and humanity as a whole, so much harm. If men were allowed to show their emotions more, Lindi thought, there would be a lot less strife in the world - both for men and the women who loved them and cared about them.

"Of course I don't" Lindi said, "I could never think that of you. Anyway, you've changed your tone since the other night at the pub - you seemed only too happy to have sex with Alison then. What's changed all of a sudden?"

"Promise you won't laugh." Peter said.

"I promise."

"I'm... I'm... scared."

"Scared? Why on earth would you be scared?"

"Well, y'know... what if I'm not... good enough?"

"If you're worried about giving her an orgasm, I wouldn't be too worried about that." Lindi said, "I mean, the whole objective is to get her pregnant, it won't matter one iota if she has an orgasm or not. And, while we're being frank and open here, no man - and I have slept with a few over the years - has ever been able to give me an orgasm before. Not with only his dick anyway. Does that mean I don't enjoy having sex with them? Hell, no! It doesn't matter if I have an orgasm or not, sex is about more than that. It's as much about the emotional connection and sharing each other's bodies as it is about just getting an orgasm out of it. And sex still feels good for a woman whether she gets an orgasm or not."

"I suppose." Peter said.

"And there really is nothing to be scared about." Lindi said.

"I hope you're right."

"I know I'm right." Lindi replied, "Look at it this way - it'll be Alison's first time as well. What was it she said? Having sex with a man is at the bottom of her bucket list. She may well be as nervous about it as you are."

"Well, at least she'll have Becky there to hold her hand."

"Is that some contrived way of asking me if I'll come and hold your hand while you have sex with Alison?" Lindi said in jest.

Peter's silence spoke up for him.

"Oh my God" Lindi exclaimed, "It is, isn't it!"

"Well, it isn't." Peter replied, "But now that I come to think of it, I guess having you there by my side would be of some comfort."

"Are you mental? I mean, seriously?!?" Lindi said in disbelief.

"Maybe." Peter replied.

"You realise of course what that would entail?" Lindi cautioned, "I'd have to see you... y'know... naked... and... hard and... everything."

"I'm just a guy aren't I?" Peter said, "I mean, you've seen men naked before, right?"

"Well, yes," Lindi said, "but they weren't you!"

"And why should I be any different?" Peter said.

"I dunno, it's like... well... you and me, we're more like brother and sister. It'd just feel wrong I guess."

"Brothers and sisters see each other naked all the time." Peter said, "And besides, we aren't brother and sister anyway!"

"I still think it'd feel wrong." Lindi said.

"Well," Peter said as he stood up, "I guess there's only one way to find out, isn't there!"

Peter started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Peter? What are you doing?" Lindi said.

"What does it look like?" Peter said as he shrugged off his shirt and tossed it onto the floor.

"Peter, you don't need to do this." Lindi said as her friend undid his belt and took off his trousers.

"Well, I don't see you trying to stop me." Peter said as he pulled off his socks.

He stood for a moment wearing nothing but his underpants.

Lindi sighed.

"Whatever. If it makes you feel better." Lindi said, "Go on, if you're going to. Take your pants off - let me see you naked."

Peter pulled his underwear down in one fluid movement and stood before Lindi as naked as the day he was born.

"Well?" he said.

"Well what?" Lindi said.

"What do you think?"

"About you?" Lindi queried.

"Of course, about me!" Peter said, "Who did you think I meant?"

"Well, first impressions," Lindi said, "you don't have anything to be ashamed of if that's what you're worried about. I've seen a few men's dicks in my time and yours is right up there with the best of them."

Lindi gave her naked friend a slightly closer inspection.

"And as for the rest of you," she said, "it's obvious that you look after yourself. Believe me, if you're worried about what women think about your body, then I'm positive your concerns are unfounded. Now come on, enough with this stupidity, our dinner's getting cold."

Lindi sat back down at the table. To her surprise, Peter simply sat down opposite her.

"Aren't you going to put your clothes back on?" She said.

"Well, the genie's out of the bottle now." Peter said, "I've never been naked with a woman before. Well, not a woman that's not a doctor. It feels sort of... nice."

And so, Peter found himself spending the rest of his evening naked in his friend's flat. After dinner they sat and talked more about Peter's impending deflowering, about love and sex in general and about facing his confidence issues as far as his relationships with women were concerned.

Eventually they settled down to watch 'Bautismo de sangre', a low-budget Spanish slasher film about a deranged priest who kills his victims on the altar of his church and then 'baptises' them with their own blood. It had, unsurprisingly, been banned in Spain for its depiction of a murderous catholic priest but - as Peter and Lindi always figured - the banned ones were ways the best.

Tuesday, February 15th 2010 - 07:32am

"Look, about last night..." Peter said as he drove Lindi to work.

"It's fine." Lindi said.

"No Lindi, listen, I was out of order okay."

"You don't need to apologise."

"I do need to apologise! I was acting like a complete and utter pillock! I mean, what the hell was I thinking - stripping off in front of you like that? I had no right to do that in your home."

"Peter, you were an emotional wreck last night." Lindi said, putting her hand on her friend's arm to try and comfort him, "I mean, yes, seeing you take all your clothes off like that was the last thing I expected. But... I kinda... liked what I saw."

"What, really?" Peter said, "You're not just pulling my leg to make me feel better?"

"I meant what I said." Lindi said truthfully, "You have a wonderful looking body. And your penis - because I know you men worry about how big you are 'down below' - is a beauty!"

"No it isn't," Peter scoffed, "it's tiny!"

"You don't have to have a big dick to satisfy a woman!" Lindi said, "They say 'size isn't everything' but they're wrong - size IS everything, but not in the way you think. For a woman, the ideal penis for her is the one that... y'know... fits inside her perfectly. And 99.9% of the time, the penis that fits inside her perfectly is one that fits inside the 'average' range of penis size. And your penis - and believe me, I can tell just by looking - falls slap-bang in that category. In fact, to a lot of women - myself included - a humongous penis is actually a serious turn-off!!"

A silence ensued for a few moments.

"Is that what's really been bothering you Peter?" Lindi asked, "How big your penis is? Did you get teased at school or something? Come on, you can tell me."

Peter sighed.

"Her name was Kelly." He said after a long pause.

"Kelly... Kelly..." Linda thought out loud, "Oh yes, I think I remember her - about ten years ago wasn't it? You went out with her for months. I thought she was y'know... 'the one' for you."

"Well so did I, if you recall." Peter said.

"Well, what went wrong?"

"Everything had been going perfectly." Peter began, "I'd taken her to the theatre in Brighton to see some musical or other and we had a romantic meal afterwards. When I dropped her off she invited me in. One thing led to another, and eventually our clothes start coming off. Well, tell a lie, my clothes start coming off - she kept hers on. I really thought it was finally going to happen y'know. I was finally going to have sex. Anyway, she has me stood in front of her and she takes my boxers down, takes one look at my dick... and bursts out laughing. She was fucking laughing at it Lin!!"

"Laughing??"

"I'm serious Lin, she was laughing at it." Peter said, a little tearfully as the painful memory resurfaced, "She said it was the most pathetic 'little boy's cock' she had ever seen. She kicked me out, right there and then. She barely even gave me time to get my clothes back on."

"What a complete and total bitch!" Lindi gasped.

"Ever since then I've never really trusted women - except for you, that is."

"Oh Peter, I mean sure, you'll come across the occasional 'size queen', and if you ask me they are the most callous and selfish bitches you'll ever come across." Lindi said, "But the overwhelming majority of women really don't care either way what size a man's penis is. It's the MAN they love as a whole, not his just penis. Anyone - and I mean ANYONE - who criticises the size of your penis, is not worth giving the time of day to. You, Peter, are the nicest, kindest, bravest and most beautiful man I have ever known. There is a reason why I've never been able to settle down with a man. None of them have ever been able to compare to you. I hope you take this as the compliment it's meant to be, but you are my yardstick."

"Your yardstick?"

"That's right." Lindi said, "If I don't like a man as much as I like you then I know for a fact that he isn't the man for me."

"I've been called many things over the years but never a yardstick before!" Peter said.

"I've um... thought about what you said last night, by the way." Lindi said, "About me being there while you erm... y'know... have sex... with Alison. I know from experience that losing your virginity can be a bit scary, no matter what age you are. It really should be a private thing, between the two of you, but if you'd seriously like me to be there, then I'll be there for you. Only if it is OK with Alison and Becky though."

"I know it'll be weird for all of us," Peter said as he pulled up outside the school gates, "and I'll totally understand if you change your mind. But thanks, I'd really value you being there. I don't deserve to have a friend like you, Lindi."

"And that bitch Kelly certainly deserves some sense knocking into her, letting a man as wonderful as you slip through her fingers just because your dick isn't quite freakishly big enough for her!" Lindi said.

She kissed Peter on the cheek and got out of the car.

"I'll see you later okay." She said as she bent down into the window, "And remember, you are a wonderful human being."

"So are you Lin," Peter said, "see you later."

Thursday, February 25th 2010 - 10:36am

The arrangements had been settled and agreed. The contract had been written up and signed. Excitement, nerves and anticipation had built up in equal measures. But now, finally, it was time. Today was the day. Today, Peter would have sex for the first time and hopefully, if everything went to plan, a new life would be created.

Peter's trembling finger pressed the buzzer on the entry panel of the block of flats where Alison and Becky lived.

"Look at you," Lindi said, "you're trembling!"

"I can't help it." Peter said, "It's not that I'm still scared. Not after talking to you about it anyway."

The intercom crackled to life.

"Hi Peter, Hi Lindi," came the unmistakable sound of Becky's voice, "come on up!"

The door buzzed and the two friends went inside.

"So what is it then?" Lindi said, picking their conversation back up.

"I don't know, it's sort of difficult to explain." Peter said, "It's part nerves, part excitement, part terror."

"A bit like the feeling at the top of the lift hill on The Big One at Blackpool?" Lindi said, drawing parallels to Peter's description of his mental state with the experience of riding one of their favourite rollercoasters - the tallest in the UK.

"Sort of, I suppose." Peter reflected.

"Then it's a good feeling then." Lindi said as they went upstairs towards the third floor.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Listen, seriously." Lindi said as they stopped outside the lesbian couple's flat, "Good luck okay. You'll be absolutely fine, trust me. Your body already knows what to do even if you don't. It's that feral part of our instinct that already knows how to mate - it's hardwired into our brains from the day we're born. And don't try too hard to impress Alison, remember it's her first time too. The last thing you want to do is go in and fuck her brains out like a piledriver. Just tune yourself into her body, and she'll tune her body into yours and it'll come naturally. And above all... enjoy it, okay."

1...456789