Two Thousand and Ten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They made passionate love at a breakneck speed.

Wednesday May 5th, 2010 - 9:00pm

Upstairs in his apartment, Peter was enjoying his first hot shower free from the gaze of others since he had been arrested all those days ago. The hot deluge felt wonderful against his naked skin. He looked down and saw that he was monumentally erect - it was rare for his foreskin to retract itself as fully as it had now. He took hold of his straining erection and began to pump his fist furiously - he didn't need any kind of fantasy to coax him towards the precipice of orgasm. He had been so pent-up from his weeks of incarceration that it was hardly necessary.

With a guttural cry of orgasmic exultation he erupted - his semen splashing onto the glass wall of his shower cubicle to be washed away by the hot rain from the showerhead above. Peter felt a warm but at the same time exhausting feeling of fulfilment.

With a stab of realisation he remembered that the last time he had ejaculated was during that night in his hotel room. Oh how much trouble that had caused! He felt a dichotomy of emotions for the girl who had so very nearly cost him his freedom - on the one hand he felt an anger that he never knew he had in him. On the other hand he felt a sense of sadness for her - her actions had dug herself into her own grave and now she was the one under investigation. Whatever career she had been aspiring to would now almost certainly be in tatters, especially if she ended up in prison herself for falsely accusing him, as Acheson had implied.

And for what? The price of some teasing and name-calling from those girls who claimed to be her friends?

Thursday May 6th, 2010 - 12:07am

Lindi and Clive cuddled naked together in her bed following their frenzied bout of lovemaking - for both of them it had been an exultant release of pent-up tension. It had been the first time Lindi had felt the warm invasion of a man's penis inside her in two years, ever since her previous coupling with a photocopier toner salesman. They nuzzled up to each other and murmured sweet nothings into each other's ears.

Eventually Lindi got up and announced that she was going to make some coffee - she was too wired anyway to sleep. It was a sentiment that Clive echoed and so the two of them padded naked into her kitchen.

It was the first time she got a proper look at Clive's naked body - in the ensuing rush of frenetic disrobing and mad, passionate lovemaking that had so recently taken place, she had barely had any time to actually appraise his nude form properly. Especially since it had been dark in the room at the time. Now, in the bright light of her kitchen she decided that she liked what she saw - he clearly looked after himself if his physique was anything to go by. He wasn't overtly muscular or anything like that, but he was clearly a man who made sure he ate well and got enough exercise.

And also, for the first time, she got a glimpse of the organ that had invaded her vaginal sanctum. His penis was a little smaller than Peter's, but that didn't matter to her at all. What was remarkable however, was what his penis lacked. Clive, it turned out, had been circumcised. During their frenetic lovemaking it had barely registered to her that Clive's penis felt slightly different than all of the other men she had been in bed with over the years. It wasn't any worse nor any better, just slightly different. She'd never been with a circumcised man before.

She had always had strong feelings about male circumcision, especially once she had found out how needlessly commonplace it was in places like the United States. What on Earth did it achieve? She often thought to herself, strapping little baby boys down and then slicing off one of, if not the most sensitive parts of his penis? To her it was utter madness - surely boys deserved to have the right to grow up intact every bit as much as girls did. If a girl's genital integrity was so enshrined in law, why weren't boys afforded the same legal protections? At the end of the day she felt glad she lived in a culture where the genital mutilation of boys was such a comparatively rare occurrence.

Clive's neatly circumcised penis dangled there before her eyes, despite the alteration to its natural form, it was nevertheless a beautiful sight in Lindi's eyes. But then pretty much all penises were beautiful as far as she was concerned, whether they were circumcised or not. But at the back of her mind was a niggling feeling of sorrow for him - that he would never feel the full spectrum of physical sensation that intact men like Peter experienced. After all, the foreskin contains thousands upon thousands of sensitive nerve endings - not even the most die-hard of pro-circumcision activists could deny that physical anatomical truth. How could removing it not result in any loss of sensitivity? Take away those nerves and you lose the sensation from them, it was as simple as that.

She knew it was the respectful thing to do to not make an issue about it, but Clive it seemed was already ahead of her.

"Yeah I know, I'm a Roundhead." He said, obviously having followed her gaze and noting upon where her eyes had alighted.

Lindi had heard the term before - a Roundhead was a peculiarly English slang word for a boy who had been circumcised. It referred to the image of the opposing camps of soldiers during the English civil war - the Roundheads, or Parliamentarians on one side, and the Cavaliers, or Royalists on the side of the King. The Roundheads were so called due to the rounded steel helmets they wore into battle. The Cavaliers on the other hand, despite also wearing steel helmets in battle, were renowned for wearing elaborately wide-brimmed hats. Generations of schoolboys had grown up being either a Roundhead (circumcised) or a Cavalier (intact).

It wasn't until she was in her teens that Lindi knew what it had meant when she overheard boys teasing other boys for being Roundheads - something that Peter had explained to her, with more than a little embarrassment on his part, on their way home from school one afternoon.

Up until the late 1940's circumcision had actually been quite common in the UK - around half of all boys were circumcised which gave rise to the two 'tribes' of Roundheads and Cavaliers. But in 1948, once the government of the day brought in the National Health Service, circumcision was seen as having virtually no benefit whatsoever beyond the purely cosmetic and so it was not supported under the newly state-funded healthcare system. As a result, the once common practice of circumcision of baby boys all but disappeared and legions of boys grew up intact and whole. This was why Roundheads found themselves being teased at school - in an almost exact opposite situation that existed in America, it was the circumcised boys who were the odd ones out and it was they who received the teasing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were circumcised!" Lindi said without thinking.

"What's there to be sorry about?!" Clive chuckled.

"It's just... I... well, I..." Lindi stammered, turning away to avert her gaze, "It's just that I've never seen one before. Not in the flesh, I mean."

"It's quite okay Lindi." Clive said, picking up on Lindi's body language, "I'm not offended if you want to look at it."

"How come?" Lindi said, "I mean, how come you were circumcised? If you don't mind my asking of course."

"I was born in America." Clive explained, "My dad worked in the diplomatic service at the British Consulate in New York. He met my mother there and they got married - it was, sort of a tradition in her family that boys were circumcised. When I was three Dad was posted back to London while mum was pregnant with their second child - my brother Jack. Anyway, he was born over here and unlike me he wasn't circumcised. Mainly because my Grandmother wouldn't allow it. That and the fact that they couldn't get it done on the NHS."

"You poor thing!" Lindi gasped.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Clive said with a slight grin.

"I'm sorry, I... that just came out wrong." Lindi flustered.

"Look it's okay, really." Clive said and stepped forward to take Lindi in his arms. Almost immediately the close proximity of their naked bodies began to have an effect on both of them.

"I meant to say you poor thing, you must've been bullied at school for it!"

"I was a bit." Clive admitted, "I don't think I'll ever forget the first time I stepped into the showers at school. I knew I was different down there to all the other boys and I was absolutely dreading it. I talked to my PE teacher, an ex-army sergeant called Mr. Faulkner, about it - talking about my penis with another man was the most embarrassing thing I'd ever done. He just told me not to be so pathetic, he told me to 'man up' and get over it. I was eleven for pity's sake!"

Lindi reached down and started stroking Clive's increasingly tumescent organ.

"Kids can be so cruel sometimes." Lindi observed as she lovingly stroked her beau's penis, "I remember once when we were short staffed at school, I was called in to help with a PE lesson. Some of the older girls were picking on one of the younger girls, apparently only because she was a slow developer. They were calling her 'baby girl' simply because her breasts weren't as well developed as her classmates. Well of course I had to intervene didn't I - the poor girl was in tears."

"I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." Clive said as his arousal increased.

"How do you mean?" Lindi asked.

"Well, I don't know if it's a good thing that that sort of teasing also goes on in the girls showers and it's not just boys that get poked fun at for being different, or if it's a bad thing that this sort of thing is still going on in this day and age."

"It's a bit of both really." Lindi observed as Clive's erection grew in her hand.

"Anyway, I didn't let them get to me." Clive said, "After a while they just gave up and found some other poor kid to pick on. And besides, everything works down there just fine - I don't feel as though I've missed out in any way. I've never known any different - you don't miss what you've never had. Sex feels as good for me as it does the next man. Want me to prove it?"

"And how would you go about proving it?" Lindi said, licking her lips provocatively.

"Well now, let me see." Clive replied, an amorous smile upon his face, "How about this for starters."

And he reached behind Lindi and grabbed hold of her naked buttocks and then lifted her up onto the edge of the kitchen work surface. Lindi opened her legs wide in order to welcome him within her and within moments his firm circumcised erection was inside her and she wrapped her arms and legs around him. Clive stood up and took Lindi's entire weight on his masculine frame. Their lips met and they kissed passionately, their tongues dancing around in each other's mouths. Clive's penis thrusted forcefully in Lindi's vagina as she bounced up and down on him.

The two lovers were united in a huffing, grunting, moaning exultation of raw, physical lovemaking. All thoughts of coffee were completely forgotten as they plumbed each other's depths. It was a sensual coupling of soft and sensitive love mixed with raw physical power. Lindi could not help but admire Clive's strength as he subjected his body to her load - his knees trembling beneath him as he bore the strain of her weight. Eventually Clive had to break their kiss - he gasped for air, inhaling precious oxygen to fuel his muscles.

"Unngggghhhh... Hahhhhh... Mmmmmnnnnnggggghhh!!" He grunted and growled through gritted teeth as he used every ounce of his strength to please his woman.

Lindi found herself yapping and yelping in response as Clive made love to her. With each and every thrust inside her body her love for him increased, increment after sensuous increment.

This was not just lovemaking however; this was lustful, raw, visceral animalistic SEX.

They were like a pair of rutting animals together, locked in sexual unison.

They were mating.

They were copulating.

They were fucking each other's brains out!

Eventually, Clive's strength alone was not enough to support them both and he took a step forward to rest Lindi upon the kitchen worktop - the coffee mugs went flying and crashed onto the hard floor. But even this intrusion of destructive noise, as the mugs fell to their doom, was enough to deter them in their passion. Clive thrust himself into Lindi with increased ferocity, bringing himself closer and closer to a blissful, albeit brief, male orgasm.

Suddenly, the eroticism of the situation became all too much for Lindi - she could feel a monumental orgasm building in her loins. An orgasm that, a few moments later engulfed her in flames of passion like a tree in the unstoppable path of a volcanic lava flow.

"Ahhhhh!! Hahhhh!! Hahhhh!! Hahhh!! Mmmmmmmffff!! Mmmmm!! Ohhhh Clive!! Oh baby!! Hahhh!! HAHHHHH!! UNNNGGGHHH!! HAHHAHAHAHHHHHHH!!" Lindi cried out in lustful exultation as her orgasm consumed her.

Every nerve, every muscle, every single fibre, sinew and neuron in her entire body seemed to pulse, twitch, fire and shudder as she endured wave upon wave of orgasmic euphoria in a screaming exultation of raw female sexual power that seemed to just go on and on and on.

Just as her orgasm began to shimmer away and dissipate into the ether from whence it came after almost half a minute of climactic bliss, Clive's own orgasmic climax approached.

"NNNNGGGGGHHHHH!! NNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHH!! MMMMMMMNNNNNGGGHH!! HAHHHHHH!! MMMMMFFFFFFF!! AHHHHHHHH!!" He grunted and grimaced as he came - his loins were shaking almost uncontrollably and his naked buttocks clenched and flexed tightly as he bathed Lindi's birth canal in a tsunami of semen.

His whole body wracked and shuddered as he deposited his sperm inside Lindi's welcoming vagina, his slick firmness thrusting into and out of her causing a wet squelching sound as gravity forced some of his copious spend down to drip out of her.

His entire eruption lasted but the merest fleeting of moments, compared to the long and sensuous orgasm Lindi experienced - but in those brief, precious few seconds he felt euphoria like no other.

For both of them that evening had been the end of a long drought of celibacy and now they were drowning themselves in a deluge of naked passion and exultant love, until eventually, and utterly exhaustedly, their bodies came to rest.

"Is that... enough... proof... for you?" Clive panted, almost totally overcome by his effort.

Lindi said nothing in reply; she simply took him in her arms and kissed him with his penis still buried firmly within her. It was all the reply he needed.

"Erm... you are on the pill aren't you?" Clive asked once their lips parted and his gradually softening penis slipped out of her.

Thursday May 6th, 2010 - 10:18am

Peter lay in bed, savouring his first lie-in for weeks. Eventually though, he forced himself out of bed. Lindi had checked in on him earlier before she headed out to work, which was the only interruption to his grateful slumber. The silence of his flat was proving to be the most blissful of antidotes to the incessant noise and stresses of the prison cell he had woken in the previous morning. With a heavy sigh he trudged into his kitchen to make some coffee. He found however, that his fridge was all but empty. Lindi had kindly removed all of the perishable items from his kitchen so that he would not have to return home to the stench of sour milk, blue speckled furry bread and hairy mouldy cheese. But it meant that there was very little for him to eat.

He had a busy day before him, not only did he have to get some shopping done he also had something much more important to attend to. Namely, finding out if he still had a job. He picked up his phone and dialled up a familiar phone number.

It was answered on the third ring.

"Hello?" Came the answer on the other end of the line.

"Hi Doug, it's Peter."

"Peter! Where the hell are you? What happened? Lindi said something about you being thrown in jail!" Peter's boss replied.

"It's a long story." Peter replied, rubbing his temples, "But I'm home now - I was just calling to see if I still have a job to come back to."

"It depends what you've done dear boy." Doug replied.

"I'll explain everything." Peter said, "Would it be okay to meet up for lunch?"

"Of course! How does The Cooper's sound?"

"That'd be fine." Peter replied, "About 12:30ish?"

"Consider it a date my dear fellow!" Doug replied brightly.

"Okay, I'll see you then." Peter said and then bid his boss goodbye.

Thursday May 6th, 2010 - 12:34pm

"Bloody hell Peter, you look like you've been in the wars!" Peter's boss Doug exclaimed has he sat opposite Peter in the bar of the Cooper's Arms later that day.

"Believe me Doug, I've never felt more alive!" Peter said as he sipped his first glass of beer since his arrest and incarceration.

"So what the hell happened to you?" Doug said, "I mean all of us were utterly confused - there we were expecting you to come back from the conference and you never showed up. Eventually Lindi phoned me and said, rather cryptically I might add, that you had been arrested for nicking stuff from the hotel and had been thrown into jail! I mean what the fuck is going on Peter? I had to tell the staff something just in case it turned out to be a storm in a teacup. I'm um... afraid I told them you have cancer and that you were unable to come into work for the foreseeable future."

"That would explain all the 'Thinking of You' cards I came home to." Peter said.

He sighed heavily as he launched into his explanation about what had happened to him in Nottingham.

"Well, I might as well come clean about how I ended up inside." Peter began, "but it wasn't for nicking some towels from the hotel."

"What was it then?" Doug asked, "Murder?"

"Rape." Peter said flatly.

A brief pause ensued.

"RAPE?!?" Doug exclaimed, which caused all the heads in the room to turn in his direction.

"Shhhh!! I'd rather you didn't tell the whole world fucking about it!" Peter chided.

"Yeah, but rape??" Doug continued in a quieter voice, "Jesus Christ, Peter!!"

"It's a long story. See, I met this girl in a pub in Nottingham. She was having trouble getting the attention of the barman so I stepped in and helped her to get served. She bought me a drink in return and then we sat and chatted for a while. Anyway, eventually we ended up going back to my hotel and... you know... one thing led to another and we ended up... having sex. And it was wonderful! I really thought I'd managed to find true love. So imagine my disappointment when I woke up the next morning to discover that she'd buggered off in the middle of the night! So anyway, I decided not to cry over spilt milk and got on with trying to enjoy the rest of the conference. Everything seemed fine, right up until I packed up all my stuff and was about to check out of the hotel."

"What happened then?" Doug asked.

"I got a knock at my door - at first I thought Stevie, the girl I had slept with, had come back to me. But instead, it turned out to be two police officers. Within seconds I was being put in handcuffs and being read my rights - they told me I was under arrest for rape and sexual assault! In mere minutes I was bundled into the back of a squad car and driven down to the local nick. Once there they strip-searched me, confiscated all of my clothes and put me into one of those thin white jumpsuits and threw me into a cell. Later, these two detectives interviewed me and explained that the girl I had slept with had reported me for raping her, despite the fact that I had done no such thing. It was entirely consensual - she was actually begging me to be rough with her! Anyway, to cut a long story short, the next morning I found myself in front of the local magistrate, hoping that I would at least be granted bail. Except that the bitch magistrate took everything the police said as gospel and refused bail. She had me remanded in custody at Nottingham prison."

123456...9