UCLA to Big D Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,774 Followers

"Fuck Jenna, I can't believe it really happened. Envisioning the scene is killing me!"

"It gets better baby. Kristen pushed me down on the couch, took off her clothes and played with herself in front of me. Ryan, you wouldn't believe how hot she looked! She then brought her pussy flavored fingers up and slipped them in my mouth."

"Oh shit Jenna, what'd you think? Did you lick em off?"

"You know I've tasted mine lots of times, but she tasted so good...now I know why you like it so much Ryan! Anyway, by the time she climbed between my legs and started eating me out, I already knew I wanted to do the same to her!"

Ryan was doing his best not to explode as his gorgeous lingerie-clad girlfriend conveyed the unbelievable story while stroking his saliva covered cock.

Jenna fluttered her tongue on the tip of his dick before continuing, "Kristen's tongue felt so good! That little bitch teased me and kept bringing me close but wouldn't let me cum. Finally when I was almost ready to climax again, Andrea walked in. She returned a day earlier than anticipated and caught Kristen and I in the act." Jenna said with a naughty smile, "I thought she would be mad, but instead they teamed up and fucked me together.

Ryan closed his eyes and tried to picture the scene. Jenna let a big saliva ball ooze through her lips onto the engorged head of his cock, she stroked her slippery spit around the head before continuing, "They laid me on the couch; Andrea went down on me while Kristen sucked my tits. It felt so good Ryan; both of their mouths were so warm and wet, kind of like this!" Jenna purred before taking his cock back between her lips and letting it slide down her throat.

"Jenna, slow down, I can't take much more of this. The vision of you and both of them is so fucking good!"

His girlfriend's nose remained buried in his pubes for at least 30 seconds before she pulled her wet lips off of his cock and released her tits from the bustier. Ryan's jaw nearly dropped, he was stunned at the number of hickeys on her amazing tits. "Holy shit Jenna, they attacked you!"

"Kristen did most of those. But you were right; they both said they were looking at my boobs since that first day on the beach. I think they really liked them, Ryan you wouldn't believe how long they kissed and sucked on them." Jenna admitted sheepishly.

"I told you they were both checking out your amazing rack in that red bikini." Ryan said as if he'd been vindicated.

Jenna continued on with the story, "Kristen kept sucking them, but Andrea's amazing tongue ring on my clit was too much for me to take and within minutes she made me climax very hard all over her face. I had one of those squirting ones...you know the one's you like. Andrea liked it too! She didn't stop and she and Kristen made me orgasm again within...like a minute. There was something about having both of them pleasure me at once...it was incredible Ryan!" Jenna admitted as she stroked his wet cock while taking turns popping his nuts from between her sexy lips.

"Fuck Jenna, I'm so turned on. But I still can't believe you got all those hickeys in that short time!"

"The night was just getting started baby," Jenna purred as she flicked her tongue on the tip of his dick, "they fucked me in the shower and then I went down on Kristen. I made her cum in the hot tub!"

"Jenna, I'm so fucking horny thinking about you eating pussy, what'd you think?"

"Ryan, I can understand why you like it so much, there was something about the scent and the wetness that drove me kind of wild. I realized quickly that I really liked doing it! When Kristen came that first time, I had an orgasm of my own."

He was beside himself as she stroked his cock in long slow strokes.

Jenna went on, "Then Kristen and I both went down on Andrea on one of the lounge chairs. She taste wonderful too, and she especially loved it when I rubbed my big hard nipples across her clit!"

"Jenna please stop stroking me for a minute, I'm right on the edge!" Ryan pleaded.

Jenna stood and sexily stripped off everything but her stockings. Ryan watched as she massaged her tits and ran her fingers through her patch. His beautiful girlfriend then straddled his chest with her pussy only inches from his face. He could smell her sex as she slowly rubbed her swollen lips and went on with the story, "We got really drunk at dinner, and then for 'dessert' as they called it, they blindfolded and handcuffed me spread eagle to the posts on Jenna's bed."

Ryan stared at her in disbelief as she rubbed her clit in front of his face. He tried to imagine the incredible scene as he inhaled deeply and breathed in her scent.

"Those bitches then sprayed whip cream and chocolate sauce on my boobs and pussy and ate it off with strawberries. They even fed some of them to me." She smiled naughtily yet again.

"Holy shit!" He cried.

"They weren't done yet Ryan; they poured hot wax onto my tits and then rubbed ice-cubes all over my body. Andrea pushed one inside my pussy and ate me out while Kristen mounted my face and we climaxed together! By then I knew what she liked; I licked her little pussy so good she begged me not to stop!"

Ryan had a look of shear amazement on his face before Jenna slid forward and offered her pussy to him; he pressed his head forward, stuck out his tongue and got a little taste before she pulled away to his dismay. His nearly naked girlfriend moved back and slipped her sopping pussy lips on his rock-hard dick.

"Jenna, your pussy feels great, but you better not move or I'm going to explode!" He urged between short breaths.

As she slowly fucked him from above, she rubbed her tits and went on with the story, "When they finished eating me for dessert, they inserted a fucking remote control egg vibrator in my pussy, you know like the one I have, and made me watch a porn movie while they fucked in the other room."

"Shit Jenna, this just keeps getting better; you were like their personal fuck toy!"

Jenna started humping up and down on his dick as her big tits bounced rhythmically. He reached for her mounds, "When they came back into the room Ryan, Kristen sucked my tits while Andrea fucked me with a strap-on dildo!"

"Oh fuck Jenna, this is such a turn-on, I can't take much more," he cried, "she actually fucked you with a strap-on?"

"Uh-huh!" His girlfriend picked-up her rhythm and now fucked him at a frenzied pace as she finished telling him the story, "They switched places and Kristen banged me doggy style with the strap-on while Andrea and I licked each other's pussy's in a sixty-nine. Kristen put these things called 'anal beads' in my butt, it felt so good when she pulled on them and fucked me at the same time. I loved it Ryan, finally both Andrea and I climaxed all over each other's faces!"

"Oh my God Jenna...I can't take anymore...I'm going to blow!" He clenched his teeth and lifted his hips as the biggest load he could remember erupted into her hot pussy. She leaned forward and rubbed her heaving soft mounds around his chest as he worked hard to catch his breath. He looked at her incredulously, "Fuck Jenna, that was like a script from a porn movie. You didn't just dip your toe in the water, you did a fucking cannonball!"

"You said you wouldn't be judgmental."

"I'm not judging you Jenna; it's just so much for me to process all at once. But that was such a turn-on to hear you tell it. I want to witness it for myself!"

"Well, Andrea will be out to the hot tub in a little bit, you can get your first taste...literally." She giggled.

They kissed for several minutes before grabbing their towels and going out to the tub. They were fooling around nakedly in the tub when Andrea came out the door wrapped in her towel. As she neared the tub, Jenna said, "Ryan and I have one rule in the tub...No Clothes Allowed!"

"Whoever made up that rule is a genius," Andrea bragged before she confidently dropped her towel and looked down at them completely nude. She seductively slipped down into the dark water and rested on the other side. Jenna watched Ryan's reaction as he checked out Andrea's sexy body.

"Hi Ryan, things have changed a little since we last talked." Andrea said teasingly.

"Oh are you referring to my formerly faithful girlfriend having her first lesbian experience? Yeah that was a bit of a surprise," he said with a smile on his face.

"I hope you aren't mad at her, I will take full responsibility."

"Don't go there Andrea, I didn't object and as I've told him, I really liked it. And besides, Ryan loved hearing all the details while I fucked him in our room for the last hour," Jenna cooed as she made her way over to Andrea's side of the tub.

"By the looks of her tits, it seems like you and Kristen enjoyed yourselves as well," Ryan half-joked.

"Your girlfriend is one hot piece of ass Ryan and I can't wait to fuck her again...and you!" Andrea said seductively as she and Jenna came face to face. Their lips came together and tongues extended as they kissed passionately in front of him. And though Ryan had already blasted two loads in the last couple of hours, seeing his beautiful 20-year-old girlfriend making out with a hot 25-year-old bi-sexual vixen had him like steel in seconds.

Jenna pulled away and said to Andrea loud enough for Ryan to hear, "I've already milked two loads out of him, why don't you and I have a little fun and get him nice and horny again!"

They continued swapping spit as Ryan stared in rapt fascination.

Andrea spun Jenna around on her lap until they both faced Ryan, "Your girlfriend has the nicest tits I've ever seen; I'm massaging them under the water as we speak. To answer your earlier question, Kristen and I did spend lots of time sucking, licking, and biting them last night," the bi-roommate bragged as she moved her mouth up and bit at Jenna's earlobe. Ryan could see Jenna's hands under the water holding Andrea's as they squeezed her submerged tits.

"Yeah, I'm kind of into them myself!" Ryan retorted and they all laughed. "Jenna told me all the kinky details; it sounds like I missed quite a night."

"We wish you could have been there, but you are here now and I'm looking forward to showing you all the things we did to her; I also can't wait to make up some new ones with you too!" Andrea purred. "Oh and by the way, this girl has some God-given pussy-licking talent; neither of us could believe it was her first time. Kristen and I are a couple of discerning snib-seasoned veterans; this hot little thing had us both begging for more!"

Ryan looked at Jenna incredulously. Jenna returned his gaze and bit her lower lip cutely before she suddenly moaned out loud.

Andrea had lowered one of her hands and was now rubbing circles around her clit. "Right now I'm playing with your girlfriend's horny pussy. I can't wait to bury my tongue between her legs and make her squirt again!" Andrea teased as Jenna turned her head and their tongues tangled outside of their mouths for Ryan to see. He was now beside himself, he couldn't remember his dick ever being harder than it was at the moment.

Jenna pulled away and looked over at him, "Honey, are you getting aroused yet?"

"Like steel!"

Jenna moved away from Andrea and waded over to Ryan. She stroked his cock and kissed him wetly. She whispered in his ear, "I want to see you and Andrea together." She reached back and grabbed Andrea's hand and pulled her to them. She kissed her again and said, "I want you and my boyfriend to fuck!"

Andrea didn't need to be asked twice as she moved up and straddled Ryan's lap with both her legs bent at the knees and her feet on the bench seat. Jenna's muscular boyfriend pulled her close and their mouths met in an intense kiss as Andrea thrust her horny pussy up against his rock-hard cock. She flicked her tongue ring around in his mouth.

Jenna came up behind Andrea, reached around and massaged her perky C-cups. The blonde squeezed her roommates taught nipples and kissed along the back of her neck. Jenna could feel Andrea's hips thrusting against Ryan's dick as she lowered one of her hands and slid it along Andrea's asshole. The two new lovers ground hornily against each other and Jenna couldn't believe how turned-on she was to watch them. She rubbed her middle finger on and around Andrea's hole as her roommate kept thrusting her hips forward. Jenna put her full hand on Andrea's butt with her fingers still on her asshole and pushed Andrea's ass against Ryan's cock. Andrea moaned out loud before Jenna then moved her hand lower and massaged her boyfriend's balls.

"Isn't she a good kisser Ryan? I love her tongue ring, don't you?"

Ryan kept making out with Andrea as he reached up and played with her tits. "Uh-huh," was all Jenna heard in response.

Andrea pulled away, "Oh Ryan you're good at that, I should have known you would be as you have the best set to practice on, why don't we take this in the house, I have so much I want to do with both of you!"

They quickly exited the tub and dried each other off before going into the house. Once inside Andrea's room, the girls dropped to their knees and took turns sucking Ryan off. He loved the sensation of being blown by two women for the first time in his life. Andrea's style was different than Jenna's and her tongue ring added to his sensation as she flicked it across the tip of his cock and the soft fleshy sensitive skin under the head. Andrea and Jenna paused occasionally to make out which only added to Ryan's burning arousal.

"He's already cum a couple of times, let's have a little fun while he watches," Jenna suggested teasingly to Andrea. Jenna slowly pushed the French girl down on the bed, climbed on top and straddled her stomach. The horny blonde reached down and massaged Andrea's sweet boobs before leaning forward and taking her hard nipples between her lips. She lightly bit them which elicited a satisfied moan from the older girl.

Ryan leaned back and watched the action while slowly stroking his cock; seeing his beautiful girlfriend seduce the hot 25-year-old drove him wild. Jenna scooted forward until her pussy mound was only inches from Andrea's lips, "Do you want to eat me with your hot mouth you French bitch?"

"Slide forward and give me that sweet cunt and I'll show your boyfriend how you like your pussy licked by a girl!" Andrea confidently purred.

Jenna looked over tantalizingly at her boyfriend as she moved her hips forward while Andrea extended her long tongue and maneuvered it up and down Jenna's sweet slit in slow wet licks. Jenna moaned and purred to Ryan, "She has a really nice tongue baby; I love the way she licks and sucks it!"

He watched in awe as Jenna moaned again and reached up and played with her own rock-hard nipples as the bi-sexual vixen tongue fucked his stunning girlfriend. Ryan kept stroking his cock as Jenna's moans became more pronounced. Andrea licked her clit with her experienced tongue as Jenna slid her hips slowly forward and back across her face.

"Oh Andrea, I could never get tired of you eating my pussy, how did you learn how to do that so well...umph?"

Andrea's muffled response, "Lots of practice baby, unlike you I wasn't a natural from day one!"

Ryan couldn't take being on the sidelines any longer. The tall towheaded boyfriend stood on the bed and fed his hard cock to his girlfriend; she slobbered over the head and sucked it into her beautiful waiting mouth. Her sweet lips and tongue had Ryan groaning within minutes. Andrea reached up and played with Ryan's dangling balls from below before she moved her hand and fingered his asshole, "Yeah girls, I could get used to this!" He panted with a big grin on his face.

Jenna was now humping Andrea's face at a frenzied pace. She pulled Ryan's wet cock from her mouth and stroked it frantically as she begged, "Andrea, please keep doing it just like that...it feels so good!" Ryan could tell his girlfriend was lost in the throes of an approaching climax as she stroked and licked his cock with a look of ecstasy on her gorgeous face; suddenly she grunted, thrust her hips forward and exploded on her roommate's pretty face. Jenna hungrily took Ryan's dick back in her mouth and sucked him absently as she breathlessly came down from her orgasm.

Moments later she pulled it out from between her lips and said, "I want to watch the two of you fuck!" Jenna got up and pulled Andrea to her knees. She brought her lips to Andrea's and kissed her enthusiastically as she sucked her juices from Andrea's tongue. Jenna then turned and shoved her tongue in Ryan's mouth and swirled it around.

"Fuck Jenna, I can taste your hot pussy on your tongue!"

She pulled away and moved behind Andrea. Jenna reached up and rubbed Andrea's beautiful tits from behind and said to Ryan, "Come fuck this sexy woman Ryan!" Ryan moved forward as he and Andrea kissed deeply. They made out as Jenna played with Andrea's nipples from behind.

Suddenly Andrea announced, "I want you to fuck me doggy stud!" She got down on all fours, put her head down and waved her sweet ass in his direction. Jenna moved off to the side so she could watch her boyfriend fuck her horny roommate. He positioned himself behind her and rubbed his cock up and down her dripping slit for a long minute before she screamed, "Don't make me beg...put it in my hole now!"

Jenna secretly wondered if Ryan would satisfy her after Paulo.

Ryan brought the head to her wet opening and shoved it in. The head popped inside and Andrea gasped. "Stuff the rest in there and fuck the shit out of me!" He did exactly that and buried himself to his balls on the 2nd thrust. She wasn't nearly as tight as Jenna, but Ryan loved the feeling of having his cock in an unfamiliar pussy.

Jenna watched as they fucked enthusiastically for several minutes, she could tell Ryan was really enjoying this, as was Andrea. Ryan had learned how to please a woman from all the fucking they had done and he soon had Andrea moaning and pushing back into his thrusts. Ryan was so aroused and wasn't experiencing any of the sexual shortcomings that he had in the hot tub the previous week.

Jenna lowered her hand and played with her roommate's dripping clit as she breathlessly watched the sex show in front of her. Andrea looked over and said, "Jenna your boyfriend is fucking me so good...do you mind if he sticks his cock in my ass!" Jenna was completely unprepared for that question and stared back at her roommate with a blank look on her face. Jenna looked up at Ryan who had a big grin on his, he nodded at her like, "Please say you don't mind!"

Jenna practically shouted, "Go for it!"

Andrea instructed Jenna to get the lubrication jelly from the bathroom; she ran in and grabbed it. "Come over here and rub some on my asshole and on your boyfriend's nice cock!" Andrea directed. Jenna complied and watched with fascination as Ryan rubbed his jell-covered head on her puckered asshole. Her boyfriend spread Andrea's cheeks and pushed hard until the head popped inside. Andrea moaned in approval, "That a boy, shove in my butt!" Ryan proceeded to work inch after inch inside until he was buried to his balls, he was in fucking heaven.

Jenna watched mesmerized as she witnessed Ryan work his rock-hard cock in and out of her roommate's butt. She looked down at Andrea and asked, "Doesn't it hurt?"

"Are you kidding me Jenna, it feels so good, haven't you done it before?"

"No, I've always been too scared."

"You have to try it, I guarantee you will love it...but not right now, your stud boyfriend has to ass-fuck me first!" Ryan couldn't believe the tightness as he pounded away at Andrea's ass.

"How does it feel Ryan?" Jenna asked as she stood on the bed behind him with her big soft tits pressing against both sides of his neck and watched from over his shoulder.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,774 Followers