UCLA to Big D Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels fucking tight Jenna...so fucking good...uhn!"

Ryan butt-fucked Andrea for several minutes as Jenna looked on excitedly. Ryan reached down and played with Andrea's clit as he pounded her from behind. Andrea groaned and said, "Yeah Ryan that feels fucking great...fuck me in the ass stud...you are going to make me cum!"

"Yes baby give it to her, make her cum!" Jenna whispered in his ear. That was all the encouragement he needed as he increased his pace and within minutes they both came together in a moaning grunting climax of anal sex.

Jenna was dripping wet herself as she watched Ryan pull his dick out of Andrea's ass and his cum trickle out of her puckered purple hole. Ryan collapsed on the bed with a big smile on his face. Andrea crawled over to Jenna and pulled her down until her head rested back on the pillows. The still horny French girl climbed on top of the big-titted blonde and started sucking and licking her swollen breasts. "What did you think about your boyfriend fucking me in the ass? It felt so good; I can't believe you haven't tried it!" Andrea asked excitedly between licks of Jenna's rigid nipples.

"It was amazingly erotic but I'm still very nervous to try it. I still can't believe it doesn't hurt!" Jenna replied excitedly as she moved her fingers through her roommate's hair.

"I've seen how those beads, a tongue and a finger in your ass get you off. I guarantee his cock will feel 10 times better than those!" Andrea smiled. "But before he gets a chance to fuck you in the ass, I want to eat that sweet horny pussy of yours again."

Andrea brought Jenna's incredible tits together with her hands and sucked on her sensitive nipples before kissing and licking her way down Jenna's stomach to her pussy mound. She tangled her fingers in Jenna's little pubic patch as she licked around Jenna's pussy before Jenna begged her to "Please lick and suck my clit Andrea!"

Ryan watched intently as Andrea teased his beautiful girlfriend, his cock was getting hard yet again.

Andrea aggressively shifted around and pushed her pussy into Jenna's face, she now had her hot roommate in a sixty-nine. She quickly rolled Jenna on top of her and buried her tongue ring in Jenna's slit as the busty blonde moaned out loud before lowering her own lips down to suck on Andrea's pussy. Ryan watched in awe as he watched Jenna confidently dip her tongue in pussy for the first time. He couldn't believe how naturally she took to it as her tongue darted and dipped expertly..."Wow Andrea wasn't kidding, that's fucking textbook!"

The girls mouth-fucked each other before Andrea pulled away and shouted, "Stud it's time to fuck your hot girlfriend's virgin ass."

Jenna moaned from the pleasure Andrea was giving her and said, "I'm ready Ryan, but we have to go slow."

Jenna's beautiful ass looked so inviting, her boyfriend couldn't wait to finally fuck her in it. Ryan coated his hard cock with KY and rubbed a couple of finger-full's on Jenna's asshole. Ryan inserted the first digit in her butt and wiggled it around, she moaned loudly. He thrust it in and out of her asshole repeatedly as she pulled her wet face from between Andrea's legs and told him again she was ready. Her horny boyfriend pulled his gooey finger out and brought his purple cock-head to her virgin asshole and rubbed it around before he pushed firmly and the head popped inside. Jenna screamed and cried, "I thought I asked you to go slow."

"That's only the head Jenna; I promise I'll go slowly the rest of the way." Ryan breathed heavily with a satisfied smile plastered on his face.

Jenna was in a strange place. The unbelievable pleasure she was experiencing from Andrea's tongue on her clit was being offset by the discomfort she felt in her ass. But Ryan was extremely gentle and moved very slowly as he knew this might be the only chance he would have to convince her that anal sex could be great for her. Her thankful boyfriend eventually worked all 6+ inches of his cock into her heavenly tight asshole.

Ryan remained still to let her get used to it as Andrea worked her magic on Jenna's clit. Ryan very slowly started moving his cock in and out and was instantly amazed that her backside hole felt significantly tighter than her virgin pussy had a couple of years earlier. Andrea could sense that Jenna was very slowly starting to respond to Ryan's cock in her butt. Her roommate's breath began to quicken and small moans escaped from her lips between licks of Andrea's dripping pussy.

Ryan continued to slowly slide his dick into her beautiful ass; he reached down and massaged her tight round cheeks. Jenna moaned and began moving her pelvis back into him as she attempted to maximize the pleasure Andrea was giving her as well as the unique sensation that Ryan's cock was creating in her butt. "Ryan, it feels so different than when you fuck my pussy, but I'm starting to feel what Andrea was talking about...I'm starting to uh...like it...umph!"

Ryan couldn't have been happier to hear those words spewing from his beautiful girlfriend's mouth, he wasn't sure he'd ever been more sexually aroused than at this moment. Here he was having three-way sex with two beautiful women, but more importantly he was fucking his sexy girlfriend's ass for the first time and she was enjoying it. Ryan was hopeful this day would come as Jenna had always clearly liked having her hole licked and having a finger in there, but she'd never consented to his cock...until this wonderful moment! He also rationalized quickly that it certainly wasn't hurting his cause that their pussy-eating nympho roommate was munching on his girlfriend's clit as he butt-fucked her for the first time.

Andrea reached up and pulled Ryan's dick out of Jenna's butt and proceeded to suck it slutishly into her mouth. "Jenna, your ass tastes so good on your boyfriends cock!" She shouted before she re-positioned it back near Jenna's hole and Ryan shoved it in more aggressively this time. Jenna shrieked, but within seconds was moaning and moving her hips around to meet Ryan's quickening thrusts again.

Andrea stopped eating Jenna's pussy and watched as Ryan's balls bounced off of her puffy lips. Andrea wanted to see if Jenna would orgasm from only Ryan's ass-fucking. The French girl raised her head and licked Ryan's balls as they swung back and forth and bounced off Jenna's pussy lips. Ryan quickly whimpered, "Andrea that feels fucking great, but if you don't stop I'm going to cum too fast!"

Andrea, herself was nearing climax as Jenna's tongue was doing a number on her swollen clit. "Fuck Jenna, in two days I'm already addicted to your wet lips and hot little tongue...don't stop, you're going to make me cum!"

Jenna took control of the situation and screamed, "No one stop...I'm cumming too!" She clamped her lips back around Andrea's clit and sucked and licked her hard bud. As if in a choreographed porn flick, the three of them climaxed together in a moaning, gasping mass of dirty wild sex. A deluge of juice squirted from Jenna's pussy as Ryan shot his load into her virgin butt. Andrea took the brunt of Jenna's cum shower, but she didn't mind as her own juice flowed down her butt crack as her hips twitched and shook from the pleasure bestowed by her new sexy girl lover.

They collapsed together on the bed. Ryan lay in the middle in the big wet spot as both girls nuzzled up close on opposite sides.

Andrea lightened the mood. "I'm sure glad you talked me into renting that room to you that first day Jenna!" They all laughed. "Actually I have to admit Jenna, I wanted to get in your pants from day 1, I was going to rent you the room unless Ryan had been an axe-murderer! And even then, I might have thought twice once I saw your incredible boobs." They all laughed again. She went on, "It was an added bonus that your boyfriend was really cute too!" She beamed as she rubbed his chest and looked over at Jenna.

"So, what'd you think?" Andrea quizzically asked her beautiful roommate.

"About what, oh you mean about anal sex?" Jenna asked cutely.

"No, about the temperature of the hot tub...of course I meant about anal sex you goofball!"

"Do you want the truth?"

Ryan got a pit in his stomach as he was suddenly nervous she hadn't liked it as much as he assumed.

"It was FUCKING AWESOME! It hurt a little bit, but it was such a different sensation...but I uh...really liked it! I can't believe I hadn't tried it before now as I've always been curious, but scared. But you both know I get pretty turned on when you touch my butt...I guess it's not a big surprise that I really liked it. The pleasure I got from those anal bead things with you and Kristen last night encouraged me to try it, thanks to both of you for convincing me to finally do it tonight. She looked at Andrea and said, "I certainly didn't mind having your incredible tongue on my clit as I tried it for the first time."

"I won't mind if you want me to have my tongue on your clit for times 2, 3, & 4 either!" Andrea joked again.

"Deal," Jenna giggled and they all laughed again.

"Okay Ryan, now that we've crossed this bridge, I guess it's time we made some ground rules for sex with our roommate!" Jenna said playfully as she lightly tugged on one of his nipples.

Andrea interrupted and offered, "Can I make one suggestion...how about often and a lot!"

"That's two suggestions!" Jenna joked.

"Then let me make two fucking suggestions bitch!" Andrea kidded and they all laughed again.

"What do you want Jenna?" Ryan asked.

"I'm the one who was unfaithful to you with Andrea and Kristen; I don't want to be the one to say what we should do. I want this to be your decision." She urged.

"Well we know we have only a month and it's pretty clear we both enjoy sex with Andrea so I don't think we should put any restrictions on it! I know I personally enjoy fucking both of you at the same time, so I vote we do lots of that!" He said with a smile.

"Duh, that's big of you!" Jenna mocked and kissed him on the lips.

"Okay, I made the first rule; you get to make the next one."

"No secrets, we tell each other everything. I am okay with you having sex with Andrea when I'm not home, but I want you to tell me all the details!" She said. "Are you okay if I have sex with her when you aren't home?"

Andrea secretly crossed her fingers behind her back.

"Yeah I am, as long as we keep the 'no secrets' rule in effect." Ryan knew he would be away from the house more than Jenna as he had weight training at campus each day in addition to his summer school work, but in spite of her unfaithfulness from his previous time away, he trusted her and believed that Jenna would honestly share the details.

He probably should have been more skeptical...

Andrea felt her pussy moisten.

"What about Kristen?" Jenna asked.

"Is it my turn to make a rule?" Ryan replied with a grin. "I have to admit that I think she is pretty hot and I vote strongly that we fuck her as much as possible!"

Jenna giggled and playfully slapped his chest. "You always like the little ones and redheads don't you stud!"

Andrea finally spoke up, "Sorry to disappoint you big boy, but she's a little more into girls than boys. She would suck your dick or let you eat her pussy, but it would probably take an orgy for her to fuck you."

"Then we should have an orgy soon!"

"Pervert!" Jenna exclaimed with a smile.

They all felt a strong sense of excitement about what the next month would bring. But after the previous night's marathon sex and tonight's threesome, Jenna and Andrea were exhausted. Ryan was as well from a long week of practice. They all went into Jenna and Ryan's bed to escape the wet sheets, the three of them fell asleep quickly wrapped in each other's arms.

*****

The following morning they enjoyed a Saturday morning three-way before going down to the beach.

That night they invited Kristen over for a barbecue and sex party. They all got fucked up drinking margaritas and shots. There was lots of touching and kissing as they listened to music, danced, and watched porn flicks.

Ryan couldn't believe his good fortune. "What did I do to deserve group sex with these three?" He was having trouble containing his excitement about what the next month would bring. As he watched Jenna flirt, kiss, and touch the other girls, he was again reminded how lucky he was to have her.

A little while later as Ryan stood outside at the barbecue, Kristen wandered out to see him. She walked up close and said, "Rumor has it you want to fuck me."

He stammered as he struggled to come up with the proper response.

"Well the feeling is mutual!" The hot little blonde reached out and grabbed his cock through his shorts as she pushed her chest into his stomach. He was nearly a foot taller than her and could feel her rock-hard nipples poking into his stomach. Kristen looked up at him with a horny look on her face and said, "How about we get to know each other better by me sucking your cock!"

Ryan Nielsen couldn't believe this was happening. This 24-year-old spinner wanted to suck his dick and his beautiful girlfriend was right inside. He knew the ground rules gave him the carte blanche to agree, but he was still feeling a little guilty as he pictured Jenna walking outside and catching them in the act.

"Would it make you feel any less guilty if I told you your girlfriend has her face buried between Andrea's legs on the couch at this very moment?" Kristen asked naughtily.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Well in that case..." He reached down, grabbed Kristen's ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her tight against his now-hard dick. Ryan bent down and kissed her hard on the lips as she stood on her toes, reached around his shoulders and thrust her pussy against his cock. The horny little blonde dry-humped him as she aggressively kissed him back.

After a couple of minutes she pulled away, grabbed his hand and led him over to one of the outdoor chairs. Before he sat, she kneeled down, unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them and his boxers down to his ankles. She pushed him back down on the chair and grabbed his cock with her little hand; the former cheerleader jacked him off as she brought her mouth up and wetly sucked on the head. Kristen slobbered all over his cock and used her hand to stroke the slippery shaft, "You have a nice cock Ryan; don't let Andrea make you think I don't like sex with guys, I think she tells people that so she can keep me for herself. But she does know how much I like it with girls, and I have to admit, I can't wait to do it again with your smokin' girlfriend!"

Meanwhile inside on the couch Andrea's legs were propped over that smokin' girlfriend's shoulders. The 25-year-old was whimpering and moaning as her younger roommate hornily ate her pussy. "Jenna, I can't believe how good you are with your tongue in only a couple of days...umph...it feels so fucking good!" Andrea's hips lifted off the couch as she grinded her pussy against Jenna's dripping face, "God that feels fucking good...oh...yeah just like that...umph!"

Jenna was now beside herself with arousal, she was quickly learning that she really liked sex with girls. More specifically she really liked giving them head as the smell and taste of pussy was like an aphrodisiac...the more she did it the more she wanted to do more of it. The big-titted blonde knew what felt great when she was on the receiving end and she was quickly learning how to give that same pleasure to Andrea and Kristen.

"Oh Jenna you are a fucking natural, flick my ring with your tongue, yeah just like that...oh my God that feels good! Don't stop bitch, yeah right there...that's it, you got it baby...yes umph...lick it...suck it! Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum!" Andrea's hips shook violently against Jenna's face as she climaxed.

Jenna kissed her way back up to Andrea's face, they kissed as Andrea recovered. "Jenna that was one of the best climaxes I've ever had from oral sex, I wasn't kidding when I said you were a natural. I can't believe you haven't done it before; it took me a long time to learn what you have in a couple of days. Kristen's going to be in for quite a month when we both fuck her!"

They were nuzzling on the couch when Kristen and Ryan walked into the house. Ryan carried a tray of blackened hamburgers. "We might need to order Chinese, I got sidetracked outside and the burgers got a little burned!"

"Sidetracked?" Andrea asked laughingly.

"Okay, I was getting a phenomenal blow job and I didn't give a shit about the burgers!" He admitted with a big smile. They all laughed.

"That's fine by me honey, I already got to eat a tasty treat!" Jenna said as she kissed Andrea again on the lips.

"So I heard!" He replied as he threw the burgers in the trash.

Jenna and Andrea put their clothes back on and they all walked down to the Chinese joint on the corner. When they got back, Andrea pulled out a bottle of Don Julio and they all did a couple of chilled shots. The French hottie looked over at Kristen and said, "What'd ya say we pick teams?"

Kristen got an excited smile on her face and replied, "We haven't done that for awhile, I'm certainly up for it!"

Andrea suggested that for this night, they pick names out a hat to see who would go in each bedroom with whom. "We'll have our foursome nights in the next month, but this will be fun as we learn what each other likes more intimately! Obviously for tonight, Jenna and Ryan, you guys have to be in separate rooms. Are you guys up for it?" Jenna looked at Ryan and they both nodded simultaneously.

Andrea put Jenna and Ryan's names in a cup on folded paper. Andrea gave Kristen the honors. Neither girl had anything against Ryan, but secretly both were hoping to draw Jenna's name.

Kristen pulled the first piece of paper from the cup and opened it. She got a big smile on her face; she quickly walked over, grabbed Jenna by the hand and grinned, "We'll see you guys in the morning!" Jenna looked at Ryan, shrugged her shoulders and smiled as Kristen quickly led her back to Jenna and Ryan's room and closed the door.

Ryan smiled and said, "I guess she wasn't too upset with the name she drew!"

"Don't take it personally stud, as I told you before she is more into girls than boys." She then lied to him to salvage his self-esteem, "I wrote Jenna's name on both pieces of paper so Kristen would draw her name, that girl doesn't appreciate a good ass-fucking like I do!" Andrea gripped his hand and led him to her bedroom.

Inside the other room, Kristen pushed Jenna down on the bed and declared, "Tonight we get to finish what we started on Thursday! Take off your shirt; I want those sexy tits all for myself!"

About an hour and a half later as Andrea and Ryan were snuggling on the bed following their second anal session, Kristen opened the door, peeked her head in and said, "I hope you don't mind if I come in, I need to get some stuff."

"Sure come on in, don't mind us," Andrea replied sarcastically, "I'm sure you would have if I'd objected anyway!"

Kristen slipped into the candlelit room. The hot little blonde was naked and her long hair was a mess. Kristen was covered in sweat and had two big hickeys on her neck, her nipples were hard.

Ryan checked out her gorgeous body.

"Ryan your girlfriend is one horny little nymph! She's already gotten me off three times. Now it's my turn to return the favor, she wants the anal beads and the strap-on."

Kristen reached into Andrea's dresser and grabbed both before also taking two sets of handcuffs. "I have her tied up with your bathrobe tie right now Ryan, but the cuffs are more reliable. I'm going to tease, torture and make your girlfriend beg! I hope you don't have big plans tomorrow, I don't know how much sleep she is going to get tonight. Sorry to interrupt you guys, enjoy the rest of your night!" Kristen said cutely as she hurriedly walked out the door and pulled it closed behind her.