UCLA to Big D Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan and Andrea looked at each other and laughed. They fucked one more time and passed out.

About two hours later Ryan got up to take a piss. As he quietly exited Andrea's room, he heard sounds coming from him and Jenna's room. He quietly put his ear to the door and listened. Inside he heard the sound of a vibrator in addition to Jenna's unmistakable whimpering and whining. "Kristen please let me cum, I want it so bad...please don't tease me like that again, I promise I won't be a bad girl anymore!"

Ryan was very tempted to open the door and join them, but he had agreed to a bedroom separation and didn't want to change the rules on the first night. He took a piss and reluctantly returned to Andrea's bed.

Had he gone in, Ryan would have seen his girlfriend lying naked face down with her hands bound above her head with handcuffs. Her narrow hips were propped up by pillows with her knees spread wide as a string with two anal beads exposed, was protruding from and resting on her perfect ass as the rest of the beads remained buried inside. Jenna's ass cheeks were rosy red from numerous spankings.

Kristen lay on her back with her head up against the pillows underneath Jenna's hips. Her face was directly under Jenna's dripping pussy as she softly teased her clit with her own vibrator. "You were a bad girl and got the bed all messy when I was fucking you before, do you promise not to squirt if I fuck you again?" Kristen asked authoritatively.

"I will try my best Kristen, but you've got me so horny again; I feel like I'm going to explode again when you do." Jenna responded submissively. "But I can't take anymore of the teasing, please fuck me."

Kristen turned off the vibrator and climbed up on her knees behind Jenna. She coated Jenna's cheeks with oil and squeezed and massaged her sexy ass. She pulled on the anal string but not hard enough to dislodge any of the buried beads. Jenna moaned. Kristen coated the strap-on with jell and rubbed it along Jenna's ass crack and pussy lips. The little blonde brought the tip to Jenna's pussy slit and pushed the fat head inside.

Jenna gasped. "Do you want the rest slut?" Kristen taunted.

"Yes, please Kristen, I want it so bad."

"Beg me for it, you little horny bitch!"

"Please Kristen; I need that big cock deep in my pussy! I'll do anything for it; I'll eat your pussy again if you want!"

"Oh you'll be eating my pussy anyway. Why should I give you this big cock?"

"Please Kristen, I want to cum so bad and I really want you to fuck me again with that thing!"

Kristen shoved in several more inches. "Oh it feels so big Kristen, I love it!" After having sucked Ryan's modest cock earlier, Kristen knew the big dildo must feel especially stimulating to Jenna. Having more length and thickness seemed to be driving her wild. Kristen initially worked it in and out in long slow strokes before she grabbed Jenna's ass and roughly plunged the thick 8" dildo deeply in her dripping pussy. Jenna gasped out loud. Kristen reached up and grasped the anal bead string and began pulling on it in short little tugs. Eventually she pulled hard enough and a couple more beads popped from Jenna's hot little ass.

The busty blonde went wild as she loved the dual sensation. The Elisha Cuthbert look-alike loved the control she held over her, but she craved Jenna's luscious breasts. To Jenna's dismay, Kristen let the big dildo slip out of her pussy. "Why did you take it out?" Jenna whined. "It felt so good, please put it back in!"

"I want to suck your tits while I fuck you, come bounce on this big cock and feed them to me!" Kristen commanded. The little blonde removed the pillows from under Jenna's hips and helped her up to her knees. Kristen pushed the pillows against the headboard and sat up against them as Jenna scooted forward on her knees and climbed up on top. Kristen reached around and grabbed her ass, pulled her forward and guided the dildo to Jenna's gaped lips.

Jenna ran her bound hands through Kristen's hair above her head as she pushed down and impaled herself on the fake cock as Kristen held it in place. The former cheerleader leaned in and devoured Jenna's fabulous tits. Jenna let out a loud gasp at the multiple pleasures being applied to her tits, cunt and asshole, "Fuck that feels good Kristen!"

"Ride that cock while I suck these big tits bitch!" Kristen demanded. Kristen squeezed her breasts and took turns licking, sucking and biting Jenna's hard nipples. Kristen had a thing for tits and Jenna's were the best she'd ever had, she couldn't get enough as she motor-boated her pretty face between them.

Kristen finally tore herself from Jenna's chest and kissed her passionately on the lips. Their tongues intertwined; Jenna hornily sucked Kristen's into her mouth, they both loved the way the other kissed, "Fuck you have a nice tongue Kristen, I love the way you kiss me," Jenna urged between pecks, "and I love your big cock too!"

Jenna bounced up and down on Kristen's lap at a frenzied pace as she neared her climax. Kristen squeezed her left tit with one hand and slurped it between her lips as she reached around to grasp the anal string with the other. The four exposed beads bounced in conjunction with Jenna's thrusts which made the string difficult to secure, but Kristen finally gripped it and tugged as Jenna screamed and climaxed on the big rubber dildo. Pussy juice erupted around the edges of the faux cock and soaked Kristen's loins and the sheets below.

"Oh there you go again with the squirting pussy juice...I'm going to have to punish you for that!" Kristen smiled before kissing Jenna passionately. "Jenna, I want to come over and fuck you every day! I love Andrea and she's great in the sack, but no one has ever turned me on like you." After they both calmed down, Kristen unlocked the cuffs before they lay a blanket down on the wet sheets and fell fast asleep in each other's arms.

The four of them had an orgy the following night and Ryan got his wish to finally fuck Kristen as Jenna and Andrea took turns eating each other out. Ryan ass-fucked all three women before depositing the last of his three loads in Jenna's tight little ass.

The next month was filled with enough incredible sex to fill a book of porn stories. Jenna perfected her cunnilingus craft and Ryan enjoyed lots of anal sex with Jenna and Andrea. Andrea persuaded Jenna to get a clit ring when their month was over. The older girl convinced her that the sensations were indescribable but suggested she wait until their time in Santa Monica came to an end. The French roommate knew Jenna's recovery from the procedure would take some time and selfishly didn't want to miss out on the next four weeks of fucking her sexy roommate's brains out.

Andrea and Jenna had sex every day after Ryan left for weight training. Jenna didn't have class on Mondays or Wednesdays, on those days Kristen would come over and the three of them would fuck for hours. Andrea would tell Ryan about their trysts, but she downplayed the frequency and glossed over the details. The fact was, she and Andrea fucked every chance they got and she didn't want to admit she was addicted to pussy.

The fact was she was.

By the end of the month, Kristen couldn't decide whose skilled mouth she preferred. Up until this summer, no one had ever given her better head than Andrea. But Jenna's prowess had gotten to the point that Kristen could no longer choose one over the other...the little blonde was the beneficiary as she experienced the best month of her life. And it wasn't just that Jenna had gotten really good at eating pussy, she absolutely loved doing it and she herself wondered how she would exist without lesbian sex when their time in Santa Monica came to an end.

Eventually it did. The last night the four of them spent together was an epic orgy that none of them would ever forget. With great sadness they parted ways the following day but promised they would get together again at some point.

Jenna and Ryan hooked up with Kristen a couple more times the following year, but sadly they never saw Andrea again.

******

Jenna got the clit piercing a few weeks after she and Ryan moved out of Andrea's place. She never forgot the French girl for being the one to recommend it as the little piece of vaginal jewelry added a special stimulation to her sex life from that day forward. Jenna was already a very sensual person prior to the ring, but she became almost insatiable afterwards.

She and Ryan decided that the UCLA campus was too small a place for them to engage in three-way sex with other college girls, but Ryan was well aware of Jenna's desire for it. His girlfriend had developed a special taste for pussy and would never be completely satisfied without it in her life. But in spite of that, they agreed they would abstain from it in college related situations and see what other opportunities came along in life.

And come along they would...

It wasn't uncommon however, for them to talk about hot girls on campus or beautiful actresses on TV or in the movies. Ryan would talk dirty to her about other hot women when they made love. Jenna loved it and it always got her off when he did.

During the summer of their junior year, a friend invited them out to Dallas for a Longhorn-Bruins game. They stayed in a nice hotel which happened to be a few blocks from one of Dallas' most renowned strip clubs. Ryan did his homework ahead of the trip and learned that in addition to totally nude dancers, extracurricular activity was allowed in special rooms on the upper floor. On Saturday night after the game, they said goodbye to their friends and headed back to the hotel in a cab. Ryan had worked it out with the driver and surprised Jenna when the cabbie pulled up and dropped them at the club. His large breasted girlfriend had never been to one of these places, she beamed with excitement when she realized where they were going.

Inside the impressive venue, beautiful women were everywhere. Many of them approached and flirted with both of Ryan and Jenna immediately. Ryan enjoyed watching Jenna checking out all the gorgeous women on display, he had been to several strip clubs, but had never been to a place like this.

Ryan excused himself to the bathroom. He was actually on a mission to find sex for his horny girlfriend. The UCLA QB was directed to a large dude in a Cowboy hat named Bubba, he asked the brawny Texan if there were particular women at the club who were into providing sexual favors for other women. Ryan pointed out Jenna and said that he wanted to surprise her with some "private time" with one of the club's hottest girls.

Bubba laughed loudly and replied in a heavy southern drawl, "You came to the right place Hoss! Your pretty little lady is going to leave with a smile on her face tonight! What kind of filly does she like?"

Ryan thought about it for a second, "She doesn't have a specific type, but I would say any cute one with a talented tongue and nice natural boobs!"

Bubba laughed again, "Yeah that's what most horny women who come in here are looking for! The butches like the same stuff." He pointed out several possibilities, but then finally suggested, "But for a girl as pretty as yours, my top recommendation would be Darla." Bubba raised one of big paws and pointed to a gorgeous 20-year-old brunette wearing only a cowboy hat and chaps. Her splendid naked ass looked like a target framed in the leatherwear and her natural C-cup tits reminded Ryan of a slightly smaller version of Jenna's. "I've personally watched her turn straight fillies into lesbos!" Bubba bragged.

"She's the one!" Ryan shouted excitedly in the loud place.

"I'll send her your way in a few minutes Hoss." Bubba said as he slapped Ryan on the back.

Jenna's boyfriend took a quick leak and made his way back to her. She had a big smile on her face when she saw him approach and shouted above the loud music, "I almost sent a search party, I thought you found your own private room somewhere!"

"Sorry, I got distracted." He shrugged his shoulders and answered with a big smile on his face.

"That's easy to do in this place Ryan, I'm so glad you brought me here!" Jenna responded excitedly. "I've had several girls ask if I wanted a lap dance."

"Did you get one?"

"No, I told them I was waiting for my boyfriend to come back, but I did order drinks," Jenna said distractedly. Ryan watched as she checked out a hot Mexican chick with gorgeous legs and a sweet ass.

Moments later a pretty blonde server arrived with their cocktails, "Here you go Jenna." She bent at the waist to place the drinks on the table and to give Jenna a close up of her fantastic cleavage. Ryan watched as Jenna checked out her rack before slipping a tip inside her top.

"We aren't supposed to let the customers do that Jenna! But I'll make a special exception for you."

Jenna turned to Ryan as her eyes flashed and she mouthed "Nice Boobs!" Ryan and Jenna toasted their friends who had given them the excuse to come to Texas. A few minutes later, a young brunette wearing a Cowboy hat and chaps came up and asked Jenna if she wanted a lap dance. Jenna nervously looked at Ryan with a hopeful grin on her face and then bit her lower lip and ogled the sexy Texan. Ryan said that his girlfriend would like that very much but asked if there was a more secluded place they could go and "have a little privacy"?

Jenna looked over at Ryan with wide eyes and a surprised smile.

The stripper introduced herself as Darla. She checked-out Jenna and purred in a sexy southern drawl, "Y'all came to the right place honey!" Jenna and Ryan admired her stunning ass as she took Jenna by the hand and led them up the stairs to a private room. On the way, Jenna excused herself to use the restroom.

Ryan told Darla that he wanted this to be all about his girlfriend. Darla got a gleam in her eye and said, "It isn't too often I get to dance for a little lady as pretty as her!"

Ryan said, "I want you to do more than dance for her. She likes having fun with girls. Make her happy tonight!"

Darla got a big smile on her face and said, "Honey, y'all can call it FUCKING...cuz that's what me and your girlfriend are gonna do! Is there anything in particular that gets her off?"

"Her nipples are very sensitive and she likes having her asshole touched and licked. She has a clit ring and likes having it played with! Oh...and one more thing, she can be a squirter!"

"Ooh how exhilarating!" Darla responded with another Texas-sized smile.

"Darla, it's been a year since she's had sex with a girl, so I suspect she'll be a little nervous, but she'll also be very excited!"

Jenna came back into the private room. Darla checked her out from head to toe and thought to herself, "I actually get paid to do this job!" The stripper took her by the hand and sat her on the large leather couch next to Ryan. "Honey, your boyfriend tells me you like girls...well I do too! I want you to relax and enjoy while I make you feel really good. You're as pretty as a Georgia peach and I can't wait to taste your sweet nectar!"

Jenna bit her lip and looked over at Ryan.

Darla took her time removing Jenna's clothes, all the while complementing her beautiful body. When she teasingly unhooked Jenna's bra, she gasped, "Holy shit girl...you could get rich dancin' and squeezin' these babies in a place like this! Every Cowboy from here to Houston would stand in line to see em!"

Jenna smiled and thanked her for the complement. "Yours aren't so bad either!"

Darla spent the next several minutes kissing, licking and sucking Jenna's tits. She softly bit her nipples and trailed her tongue across the valley between them. She looked up at Ryan and said, "You're a lucky man Mr. Ryan, if I had these sweet titties waiting at home, I might never leave the house!"

Eventually Darla kissed and licked her way down Jenna's body, the sexy stripper nuzzled around her belly button and along her upper thighs. She then erotically trailed her lips and tongue along the outside of Jenna's panties.

Jenna trembled with excitement. With her fingers tangled in her hair Jenna mewed, "Darla your tongue feels so good and wet."

"You ain't felt nothin' yet honey!" Darla replied as she brushed her fingers across the damp garment and blew on Jenna's pussy mound. Finally, Darla used her teeth to tantalizingly peel Jenna's soaked panties over her hips and down her gorgeous legs. The stripper kissed her way back up along her tender thighs and cooed, "Damn sweetie that's one pretty pussy you got there!"

Darla ran her fingers through Jenna's little blonde muff and licked around her pussy lips. Jenna was going wild and begging her to "Kiss and lick it."

Darla didn't tease her any longer; she softly buried her flicking tongue in Jenna's heavenly cunt. The gorgeous brunette hungrily sucked on her ripe button and Jenna exploded in a squirting cum. Darla's eyes got wide as her chin and neck took the brunt, "Wow honey...I always thought I had a talented tongue, but I can't take credit for that, you are one horny little filly!"

"It's been awhile since I was with a girl and you're so pretty, I guess I was a little excited!" Jenna replied embarrassingly.

"Please don't be embarrassed honey, I nearly came myself. You're the hottest thing I've eaten in a long time, I can assure you I'm just getting started, I'm bettin' there's a lot more where that came from!" Darla said excitedly as she rubbed Jenna's huge tits.

Ryan stroked his cock as Darla settled back between Jenna's thighs. He watched in amazement as the sexy stripper pleasured his gorgeous girlfriend more aggressively; before long Jenna was moaning and lifting her hips to meet Darla's experienced tongue. Ryan hadn't noticed it initially but Darla had a tongue ring that she flicked tantalizingly across Jenna's swollen clit. His insatiable girlfriend was going absolutely wild.

Ryan fed Jenna his dick as Darla continued to eat her out.

Jenna sucked him deep before moaning incessantly. "Oh Darla...you got it...yeah right there...you're going to make me cum again!" She screamed and more juice shot from her pussy and soaked Darla's heaving tits.

"Yeah girl...that was hot!" Darla cheered. "Y'all got yourself one squirtin' little pussy sweetheart! You taste really good honey...I'm fixin' to get you off again!"

"You don't get to do all the pleasuring around here sister," Jenna shouted as she surprised Darla and swung around into a sixty-nine on top of the southern hottie.

"Ooh, y'all don't have to do that honey. It's my job..."

"Are you kidding me baby, I WANT TO!" Jenna blurted out before burying her face between the stripper's chaps-lined legs. Ryan wasn't surprised at all; he knew Jenna wouldn't be able to resist having a taste of Darla. Nevertheless, actually seeing it couldn't have been more exciting to him.

Within minutes the stripper moaned out loud, "I'm happier than a TORNADO IN A TRAILER PARK, you eat some amazing pussy baby!" Darla buried her face back between Jenna's legs and they brought each other to several intense climaxes before Ryan finally stuck his dick in Jenna's hungry pussy and blew his wad in minutes.

Darla kissed Jenna and made her promise to come back if they were ever in Dallas again. Ryan paid the sexy stripper from the special fund he'd earned working at his dad's firm during the summer. Darla and Jenna enjoyed one last long kiss before the stripper left them in the room to get dressed. Jenna and Ryan ogled her perfect ass as she exited.

Ironically, one of them would meet Darla again several years later under totally different circumstances.

On the way back to their hotel, Jenna hugged, kissed and thanked Ryan for surprising her with the trip to the strip club. "God that girl was hot, I was so fucking horny honey! I've missed sex with girls since Andrea and Kristen. I hope we can do that again."