UCLA to Big D Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I could tell! I love to watch you with girls Jenna." Jenna loved that he liked her having lesbian sex and promised to make it worth his while when they got back to the hotel room.

The rest of the summer went by in a blur.

*****

Before they knew it, it was their senior year and Ryan was playing his final game as a college athlete. He had climbed his way to #2 on the depth chart but he had never actually started a game as a quarterback during his career at UCLA. As luck would have it, the starter Paul Washington got hurt in practice leading up to the final game against USC. Ryan got the start and led the Bruins to a 42-31 victory over the arch rival Trojans in his final college game.

In the showers after the game, UCLA's All-American linebacker Cole Steele came up to Ryan, congratulated him and told him he was proud to have him as a teammate. Cole and Ryan had arrived as freshmen together but their paths had been very different. While Ryan had struggled as a backup quarterback, Cole Steele had been a 3-year starter, a 2-year team captain, and a two-time All-American. He had recently won the Butkus Award as the nation's top linebacker and was slated to be a top-5 pick in the next NFL draft.

Ryan appreciated being acknowledged by someone of Cole's stature. Every guy on the team looked up to Cole on and off the field. As they talked in the shower, Ryan couldn't believe one guy could be blessed with so many God-given attributes. He was obviously a great football player and had worked extremely hard to achieve success. But Cole was also one of the best looking guys on the team, he had a naturally huge physique, he could run like a deer, and he had the biggest black cock anyone on the team had ever seen.

The guys all joked that if Cole failed as a football player, he could have a great career as a porn star.

But that was not the life for Cole Steele. His entire college focus was one thing, becoming the best football player he could be. He never dated girls, he never drank or did drugs; in fact none of the guys had ever heard him swear. He truly was an All-American.

The two of them shook hands and Cole wished him the best of luck in whatever he did after college and said, "You'll have to come to my draft party next spring."

Ryan told him he wouldn't miss it.

Jenna waited for Ryan outside the locker room after the game. His large-breasted girlfriend gave him a huge hug and kissed him deeply before telling him how proud she was of him. They went to a post-game party and Ryan couldn't remember ever being so happy in his life. He was the toast of the party; Jenna just beamed as she shared his special night.

Cole stopped by the party and was making his rounds with a Gatorade in hand. He approached the two of them and high-fived Ryan before giving Jenna a hug, "Nice to see you again Jenna."

"Nice to see you again too Cole, great game today," she replied cheerily.

"We wouldn't be here without your boyfriend!" Cole gleamed. He then said he had to get going as he congratulated Ryan once again and said goodbye to them both.

As he walked away, Jenna said, "He is such a nice guy for being the star of the team."

"I know, he really is a good dude; his whole world revolves around football."

"He doesn't even date?" She asked.

"Not that any of us are aware of, there have actually been a few rumors that he is gay, but I don't really know what to think. It's too bad for the girls at UCLA that he doesn't date because he has the biggest cock any of us have ever seen!" Ryan exclaimed.

They both laughed, but Jenna got wet in the panties. Later that night, Jenna fucked Ryan's brains out. The senior quarterback thought it was because of his big achievement that day, but in reality his gorgeous blonde girlfriend couldn't get the image of Cole Steele's big black cock out of her mind.

A few weeks later at Christmas time, Ryan asked Jenna to marry him and she readily accepted. The rest of their senior year went by quickly and they got married the following fall.