Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of the three of us, Terri was the last person I'd expected to just casually throw off her clothes and stand before us completely and so beautifully naked before us. Sure, she had done it while in a drunken haze in the privacy of the garden back at the villa, but this was different - this was in public, and she was perfectly sober. Her skin, now nicely but unevenly tanned after almost a fortnight in the Mediterranean sun, positively glowed with health and vitality. Her skin was somewhat lighter on her breasts and around her midriff where her bikini usually was, but it wasn't so white as to make her look too out of place with the rest of the island's sun-worshipping population. That day we had spent with Alex and Jenny while we had all played around naked in the privacy of the well-hidden confines of the tiny little cove adjacent to the bay had given us all a slight all-over tan. But it had faded a little in the days since then, but not so that it wasn't still evident.

Terri stood before us completely naked and waited expectantly.

Beth sighed.

"Well, I guess she's right." She said and started pulling her own clothes off, "I mean, it wouldn't do to stick out in a place like this. And besides, if we want to go to the beach we'll have to go naked. Come on Tommy, get your clothes off!"

Something she had said about 'sticking out' chimed inside my head. I hesitated and just stood there as Beth slipped her knickers off and stuffed them along with the rest of her clothes in the bag she had brought with her. Suddenly I was confronted by the sight of two naked young women; their exposed breasts with their large feminine nipples, their soft, flat bellies with dark and beautifully circular belly buttons at their centre, the smooth symmetrical beauty of their puffy outer labia - it all had an instant effect on me.

"Well, come on then!" Beth said impatiently, "Get 'em off Tommy!"

"I... I... can't." I said eventually.

"Why on earth not?" Terri asked.

"Because..." I began, not entirely sure as to how to put my reluctance to undress into words, "Well... because, erm... because it's different for you girls."

"Different? How?" My naked twin sister asked.

"Well, for you girls 'sticking out' isn't as much of an issue as it is for us males!" I said in a hushed tone so as not to be overheard.

"Oh?" Terri asked, unsure as to what I was referring to.

"Oh!!" Beth said, who was aware of what I was referring to.

Both girls looked at my crotch - I was very, and I mean VERY firmly erect! And it showed - boy did it ever show!! Even in the confines of my white denim jeans (well, they were all the rage back in the 80's) my firm tumescence displayed itself for the entire world to see. It even cast a shadow for pity's sake!

"You girls don't have to worry about getting erections!!" I hissed, "I mean, if anyone saw me wandering around with a raging hardon they'd think I'm some kind of randy pervert!!"

"Huh! You boys and your erections!" Beth observed, "I keep forgetting that your cocks have a mind of their own!"

"It must be weird having a body part that you have absolutely no control over." Terri mused.

A pregnant pause followed as Beth weighed up the situation. Her gaze alighted on a thick bush around twenty metres from where we were stood.

"Come with me!" She said and then grabbed me by the arm, "Wait here Terri, hopefully this won't take long."

She marched me towards the bush as the realisation of her intention flashed across my mind.

"What the fuck Beth?!?" I gasped as she frog-marched me towards the dense patch of shrubbery, "You can't be fucking serious!!"

"You have any better ideas?" She said as she pushed me around and behind the bush.

The bush was very dense indeed and was shaded from above by the foliage of a tree. There was a small space, just barely big enough for two people to stand and it became obvious that the leafy greenery of the bush was so dense as to effectively conceal us from view. No sooner were we concealed behind the thick bush, Beth knelt before me and set about taking my trousers and pants down.

Before I could protest further, her mouth was all over my massively engorged penis.

"Oooohhhh!! Hahahaaa!!" I gasped as I was suddenly overcome with a flood of erotic sensations.

"Mmmm... Mmmmm... Mmmmffff!!" Beth murmured as she sucked and slurped on my manhood. Her head bobbed back and forth as she fellated me rapidly with an urgency that I had never encountered before. She wasn't being gentle with me - it became obvious that this was a 'means to an end' blowjob; my enjoyment of it was of the least consideration.

But of course it was enjoyable - how could it have not been? But it was plainly obvious that the only reason Beth was doing this to me was just to get me to cum so that my erection would have to die down.

"Mmmmfff... Mmmmm... Mmmmfff." Beth continued murmuring as she worked my penis with her mouth and tongue. Her ministrations upon my aching erection were certainly doing the trick.

"Nnnggghh!! Ssshshsh!! Hahhhh!!" I gasped and hissed through gritted teeth as she brought me to the point of orgasm.

My body had quickly arrived at the point of no return; the dam of my physical arousal had been breached by the bouncing bomb of her mouth. With my back against the trunk of the tree behind me, my hands grasped at the rough bark and my nails dug into the hard wood. My legs trembled as I tried desperately to remain standing as my orgasm hit me hard with its intensity.

"Haaaaaaahhhhhh!!" I hissed as I tipped my head up towards the heavens in a muted exultation of orgasmic pleasure.

"Mmmfff... Mmmm... Mmmmmmmmm!!" Beth groaned, her throat rippling as she swallowed my cum.

"Ahhhhh... Mmmm... Ohhh..." I gasped as my brief but electrifying orgasm subsided and Beth licked my penis clean of my spend.

"There, that should do the trick." She said as she stood up and wiped the remnants of my semen from her mouth with the back of her hand.

It did do the trick - within moments my once firm and proud erection began to droop and sag back toward flaccid normality.

"Erm... Th... thanks, I think." I said as I pulled my pants and my jeans back up and stood face to face with my sister. She took my head in her hands and planted a full-on kiss on my lips. I had tasted my semen on her tongue quite a few times by that point in our intimate relationship, it never ceased to amaze me how she could find the musky salty-sweetness to be as delectable as she implied it to be. To me my semen tasted horrible, to her it was as though it was some sort of ambrosia.

"You're welcome." She replied eventually once she had broken our kiss, "Now get out there and get your clothes off like a good boy."

She took me by the hand once again and led me back to where Terri stood; naked, save for her sun-hat and sandals. It was obvious, by the look on her face that she knew exactly what had just happened.

"Better now?" She asked with a wry grin.

"Fine!" I said, partly through gritted teeth, "Okay, you girls win - I'll get undressed if it means that much to you."

I took off my baseball hat and handed it to Beth and then pulled off my t-shirt. I kicked off my trainers, and my socks, jeans and underpants soon followed.

"Happy now?" I said as I slipped my trainers back on to protect my feet from the stony ground and took my hat from my sister and replaced it on my head to shield my eyes from the harsh sun. I stood before them naked and, mercifully, now completely flaccid.

We spent a few minutes to cover ourselves as totally as we could with sunblock - always wary as we were to practice 'safe sun'. With our naked bodies coated with a thin sheen of the greasy white substance that left a slight shine to our almost all-over tanned skins, we set off up the hill to explore the village.

Everyone we encountered as we strolled around the gravel paths that wound their way around the villas and chalets of the small village, most of which we later discovered could be rented for holidays, were as naked as we were. Young men, older men, young women, older women - all were content to wander under the Mediterranean sun as naked and as carefree as the day they were born. Some of the men, I was surprised to discover, were walking around sporting erections seemingly oblivious to their tumescence, and even more surprising was the fact that nobody seemed in the least bit bothered by it. Or at the very least nobody brought any attention to it.

One woman however, noticed our surprise at what we were witnessing. She stood behind a low stone wall in front of a villa - it was obvious that she was totally naked herself.

"Je suppose que ce est votre temps de poing une réserve naturiste." She said.

"Erm... I'm sorry, we don't speak much French." Beth replied.

"Ah, zat is okay." She replied, "I can speak ze English quite okay. I was just saying zat I could sense zat zis is your first time at a naturist reserve. Eet is quite beautiful here, no?"

"Erm... Yes it is." Terri replied, "How can you tell it's our first time?"

"Trust me - eef you have been here as long as I have you can spot ze first-timers easily!" She said in her broad French accent and a warm a smile as she walked over and through the garden gate and stood before us, "Ze fact zat your skin is still pale in - shall we say - certain areas, suggests zat you haven't been outdoors in ze nude before."

She looked to be in her early sixties although her evenly tanned skin made her appear much younger. Her breasts sagged a little but she obviously looked after herself. While Beth and Terri had both shaved their pubic hair (and of course, the girls had shaved mine off as well) the woman wore a thick dark patch of dense pubic hair at the nexus of her legs, concealing the lips of her vulva from view.

"Um... Well, it is our first time nude in a place like this." I said, "But we did go naked at a little cove near where we're staying. And also at the pool at our villa a few times. But never at any place like this before."

"I couldn't help but notice you were looking at zat man a moment ago." The woman said referring to the man with the erection we had passed a few moments earlier.

"Doesn't it bother you that he was... well..." Beth began.

"Hard?" The woman said, completing the question.

"Erm... yes." Beth replied.

"Why would it bother anyone? Eet is nature - eet happens. Men get ze erections from time to time, eet doesn't have to mean anything sexual." The woman said, "We naturists become, how you say, immune to seeing zem hard after a while. Eet is all part of accepting zat eet is just a part of nature."

"Oh!" Terri replied with surprise in her voice.

"As long as ze man doesn't erm... what is ze English word? Ah! As long as he doesn't flaunt ze fact zat he is erect and draw ze attention to eet, zen all is fine and he will begin to go soft again in no time."

She cast me an appraising gaze, lingering especially at my penis.

"Anyway, where on earth are my manners?" She continued, "My name is Giselle, I am lucky to call zis place my home."

"Well, erm... pleased to meet you Giselle." Beth said, "My name is Beth and this is my friend Terri and my brother Tommy."

"Pleased to meet you all." Giselle said and greeted us formally with a small kiss on our cheeks, the traditional French greeting of course.

"You live here?" Terri said.

"Oui, I spend almost all my time here. I hardly ever wear clothes." Giselle said, "Ze only time I put any clothes on is when I go to do my shopping on ze mainland. Oh, and when I go up to ze village square of course, although even zen one only has to wear Le minimum."

"Le minimum?" Beth asked.

"Oui, a sarong for ze females and a pouch for ze males." Giselle explained.

"What's a sarong?" Terri asked.

"Come inside," Giselle replied and beckoned us to follow her into the villa, "I will show you.

With a shrug of our shoulders we reasoned that it would do no harm so we followed her inside. It was beautifully cool indoors, the open windows created a nice, cooling draft that caused the light curtains to billow slightly.

She rustled around in a chest of drawers and took out what looked to be several very light but beautifully coloured pieces of material.

"Zis is a sarong." She said, holding one of the pieces of material towards my sister, "Eet is a type of very light skirt zat you tie around your waist." She demonstrated by putting one of them on herself. It was light enough to see that she was naked underneath but still concealed enough to make her appear more decent.

"It's beautiful!" Terri gasped as Giselle handed another to her.

"And zis," Giselle said as she held out what could only be described as a roughly triangular piece of white material which was connected by very thin looking strings, "ees ze pouch for ze males to wear."

The girls giggled.

"He has to wear that?!? It's tiny!!" Beth said, trying her best to keep a straight face but failing completely.

"He doesn't have to wear it." Giselle said, "But almost all ze males here wear zem when zey go to ze village square and down to ze harbour."

"Go on Tommy, you have got to try it on at least!" Terry giggled.

With a deep sigh I took it from Giselle's proffered hand and attempted to put it on.

"Here, let me help you wis eet." She said.

Once I had pulled it up I felt her adjusting the strings around my waist. My genitals were snugly concealed within the triangular pouch of white material but everything else; my hips and my buttocks, was on open display.

"You like eet?" Giselle asked as she took a step back to look at me in the tiny garment, "Eet belonged to my late husband. Don't worry, eet is perfectly clean!"

"It's erm... it feels weird." I replied.

"You may as well keep zem on for now." Giselle said, addressing all three of us, "I take eet you are heading towards ze village square anyway. You can return zem to me later on, I shall be here all day today."

"Thank you Giselle," Beth said, "we'll take good care of them."

"Yes, thanks!" Terri said.

"Oh, since you are going to ze square, could you take zis letter to ze post office for me?" Giselle said as she handed me an envelope from a small desk in the corner of the living room.

"Sure." I said, taking it from her.

We waved Giselle goodbye and continued on up the hill following the signs that pointed us towards the village square.

To call it a square was a rather inaccurate description of the village's main hub - it really consisted of four small streets that converged on a small roughly circular open space. As we approached, a sign announced 'nudite interdit de la ce point' which we took to understand meant that nudity (at least total nudity) was prohibited from that point. There were plenty of people milling around the little streets. Just as Giselle had said, almost all of the women wore nothing more than either a sarong or just a pair of bikini bottoms and all the men wore the same kind of minimalist string pouch as I was wearing, albeit in a variety of different colours. At least, seeing all the men dressed like that made me feel somewhat less self-conscious and I actually began to feel comfortable wearing it.

I located the small post office and deposited the envelope Giselle had given me in the outgoing mailbox and then the three of us went across to a small cafe on the other side of the street. We knew little about naturist etiquette but we noticed that those who had sat at the chairs outside the cafe were sitting on towels. Figuring that this was the correct thing to do we took our towels out from our bags and draped them over the chairs as we sat down at a table under the shade of a large blue parasol.

A young woman, obviously employed as a waitress because she had a small notepad with her, approached us to take our order. The notepad she had was the only clue that she worked there; she was dressed in nothing more than a sarong with a brightly coloured floral design on it. She was stunningly beautiful and it wasn't long before the sight of her in her near-nudity caused my penis to respond to the visual stimulus of her femininity. At least I was sitting down which helped to conceal my arousal for the time being.

The girls ordered a coke each and I opted for a lemon and lime. We sat and listened to the other patrons, similarly clad to us in only the bare minimum of clothing, as they conversed in beautifully flowing and perfectly fluent French. There was the occasional English voice now and then but the majority of the people in the vicinity were obviously all native Francophones.

The young waitress returned with our drinks - the glasses of sparkling refreshment glistened in the sun as tiny beads of condensation announced that the drinks contained therein were blissfully cold. As we sat and sipped our drinks I came to realise that this naturism lark was not as bad as I had feared it would be.

We spent the rest of our time in the village square browsing around the little gift shops and purchasing little trinkets to take home with us. We also bought some freshly prepared baguettes to take with us to eat on the beach later on and also a few bottles of mineral water.

As we left the confines of the village centre the girls slipped off their sarongs leaving them naked once more. I was about to remove my string pouch when I became aware that I was still firmly erect. The girls looked at me expectantly once again.

"Oh, Tommy," Beth said, "it's okay, remember what Giselle said? It's just nature. Nobody will mind if you are having an erection."

"I know, I know. It just feels a bit... well... weird to walk around with a hardon in public." I replied.

"Just take that pouch thing off." Terri said, "I'm sure that in a little while you'll completely forget about it and it will go down."

I sighed, she was right of course. I took the tiny little garment off and popped it in my bag. My erection sprang free and pointed straight out in front of me - my foreskin had retracted almost fully to reveal my soft pink glans to the world, the tiny mouth-like opening at the tip of my penis winking for the entire world to see.

We set off once again along the path, this time heading downhill towards the beaches. All the while my firmly engorged phallus wobbled in front of me as I walked. At one point I thought I'd die of embarrassment as a small group of people - three men and four women, all naked of course - passed us in the opposite direction. Not one of them seemed to acknowledge my tumescence however, instead merely exchanging 'bonjours' as we passed them by. Eventually, the combination of the beauty of the place, coupled with the seeming normality of being naked, made me forget about the fact that I was sporting a full erection and, just as Terri had prophesied, my penis subsided back to its normal state and merely dangled between my legs as usual.

We spent a good couple of hours on the beach. It wasn't much of a beach really and wasn't especially sandy but it was such a beautifully relaxing place to be. It was also fairly busy too, there must've been at least a couple of hundred people of all ages sunning themselves, playing in the sea or simply reading. The three of us swam for a while in the azure waters - it was utter heaven!

Leaving the beach eventually and without having to dry ourselves off, we went off to explore the nature reserve that was the only other part of the island open to the public. We strolled along a path that wound around under the shade of the trees offering us some merciful respite from the heat of the afternoon sun. The coastline was rockier here although there was still the occasional person to be seen sunning themselves on the rocks. We passed a couple who walked together hand in hand - the man was firmly erect which had me wondering exactly what they had been up to, but I simply let them pass us by without saying anything to draw attention to it.