Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slap!

"Ow!"

Slap!

"Ow!"

Slap!

"Ow!"

And so it continued for at least ten minutes. Eventually, 'Judge' Terri brought Beth's spanking of me to a halt.

"Hmm... the prisoner's bottom is now nice and red, do you think he has learnt his lesson yet?" Terri said towards my sister.

"I don't think he has, Judge Terri." Beth replied, "Should we move on to the next stage of his punishment?"

"Yes, I think we should." Terri said, "But it might take a long time before he realises the error of his ways so we had better make sure that he doesn't have any 'accidents' while we are punishing him."

"Yes, of course Judge Terri." Beth said, "But we can't afford to let him out of our sight. What if he tries to escape?"

"Well, he'll just have to do it here where we can see him." Terri said with an evil grin.

"As you wish, Judge Terri." Beth said, "On your feet, prisoner Tommy-bear!"

I did as I was told and got to my feet and stood naked before the two girls - my two 'tormentors'.

"Stand over there on the grass - legs apart, hands behind your head," Terri instructed.

I stepped over onto the grass, I knew now what Terri wanted me to do. She had me stood on pretty much the exact same spot where she had stood a couple of nights previously.

"Officer Beth, please instruct the prisoner to relieve himself." Terri said.

"Yes, Judge Terri." Beth replied dutifully, "Prisoner Tommy-bear, on the count of three you are to relieve yourself onto the grass, you may not stop until your bladder is empty. One... Two..."

"Hang on, wait a minute!" Terri interrupted, she stepped forward in front of me and took my penis in her hand. She pulled back my foreskin as far as she could, exposing my glans to the nighttime air, "That's better! You may continue."

"Three!" Beth said.

I dutifully relaxed my muscles and allowed my urine to run free.

"Ahhhh..." I sighed as I relieved myself onto the lawn. Whereas Terri's urine, being a girl obviously, sprayed straight down from between her legs, my stream of urine exited my penis in a graceful arc before me. The girls had to take a swift jump back to avoid being splashed, which caused me to smirk and I tried to stifle a laugh as best I could, trying to play along with the 'gravity' of the situation. As the sound of my urine splashing onto the grass permeated the quiet evening air, the girls stood back and simply watched. I hadn't realised how much I had drank over the course of the day - I hadn't been to the toilet since first thing that morning. As a result, I found myself urinating for almost an entire minute.

"Bloody hell Tommy!" Terri said, briefly coming out of character, "You must've drunk an entire swimming pool dry!!"

Eventually though, and with a few final spurts, my bladder was empty and I gave out a contented sigh.

"The prisoner appears to have finished urinating, Judge Terri." Beth turned and said to her friend.

"Good, please escort him back to the punishment area." 'Judge' Terri said, now back in character.

Beth took me by the arm and led me over back to the loungers.

"Lie back on the lounger." She instructed.

I did as I was told and it was then that the ribbons came into play. Terri handed a couple to Beth and then both girls set about tying me down onto the plastic sun-lounger.

"Just remember, this is just a bit of fun," Beth whispered in my ear as she tied a ribbon around my wrist and then tied it onto the sun-lounger, "Both Terri and I will stop if you tell us you don't want us to do anything else to you."

"That's okay," I whispered back, "This is sort of fun really."

"You might decide to take that back later!" Beth said with a slight chuckle.

She then stood back and addressed the honourable 'Judge Terri'.

"The prisoner is secured, and ready." She announced to Terri.

"Hmm... not quite." She said to Beth, "I think he needs to be a little firmer before we can commence further."

And with that she knelt beside me and took hold of my penis. She began to gently coax my organ to life and, such was my youthful vigour and level of arousal at the time, it didn't take long for it to respond to her touch. Her eyes gave away the sense of glee she was feeling at seeing my penis come to life and begin to engorge itself before her. I knew that I was about to be ridden again - possibly by both of them - and it was that sense of excitement and anticipation of what was to come that drove my penis to become monumentally erect.

"Now he's ready!" Terri announced.

"I should bloody well think so!" Beth chortled, "Damn, Tommy! That's a huge erection!!"

"Please mount the prisoner and commence his punishment!" Terri instructed.

"Yes Judge Terri!" Beth replied. She reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down. Moments later she mounted the sun-lounger and straddled me, her knees either side of my hips. Unable to escape my bonds I was helpless and there was nothing I could do to release myself and prevent what was about to happen to me. Well, there was a way I could prevent what was about to happen - all I had to do was tell her to stop - at that moment though, stopping her was the last thing I wanted!

"Mmmmmggg!! Hahhhhh!!" I sighed as my hips took the weight of my sister's body and my penis was engulfed inside the warmth of her vagina. Immediately, she began gently rocking her hips back and forth in what had become such a familiar and deliciously erotic manner. The fact that she remained almost totally clothed throughout whilst I was helplessly naked only served to accentuate my arousal even further.

She remained on top of me for several minutes, not picking up the pace or increasing her tempo once. Eventually, she got up and disengaged herself from me, my engorged penis slapping down onto my belly as she stood up.

Terri then tore open one of the condoms she had brought and rolled it onto me. She then reached up and removed her own underwear and moments later she had mounted me herself. It was then Terri's turn to ride me for a while, and she did so in much the same that Beth had just done - slowly and carefully.

It became obvious as to why they were being so gentle when Terri removed herself from me and then Beth, after removing the condom first, replaced her in turn. They were 'punishing' me by being so gentle that they were giving me just enough stimulation to remain aroused, but not enough to allow me to cum. I didn't know what 'teasing and denial' was at the time, but that was what they were doing to me.

Every so often they would stop for a while, allowing my erection to subside only for them to re-arouse me and begin all over again - not once did they allow me to cum. My mind was in a whirl as time and time again I was mounted, dismounted, and then mounted once more and I gradually became a trembling mass of unresolved arousal, straining at my bonds and desperate to be allowed to ejaculate. I was loving every minute of it.

"Nnnnnnnnnggggghhhh!! Hahhhhhhh!! P-p-please l-l-let me c-cummm!!" I pleaded in desperation as Terri mounted me for what must have been the eighth time at least.

"Not yet Mr. Tommy-bear, I don't think you have quite learned your lesson just yet!" She replied as she sank down onto me.

"I h-have learnt my l-lesson!" I cried, "Honestly I h-have!!"

But Terri continued anyway.

I was desperate to cum, it's true, but at the same time I was desperate for this not to end either. If this was what their idea of 'punishing' me for teasing them was, then I was sure that I wanted to transgress and earn myself some more 'punishment' many times in future!

I completely lost track of time. Time, it seemed, didn't matter at all, but I must've been tied down onto the sun-lounger for at least three hours by the time that I almost lost control of my senses. I could see now why the girls wanted me to empty my bladder beforehand. I continued, straining against the ribbons that held me down, desperately wanting release - both from my bonds and from the fluids that were welling up inside me that were ramping up the pressure I felt in the depths of my reproductive tract.

It was only then that, with Terri's permission, Beth mounted me one final time and rode me to a blissful and gratefully received completion.

"Unngggghhhh!! Hahhhhhh!! Arrrggghhhh!! Hmmgggmmffff!! Ohhhh f-f-f-fuuuuucccckkkk!! Hahhhhhh!! Mmmmmmmmmfffff!!" I screamed and bellowed as finally my semen was set free. My penis felt like it was going to burst as my hips bucked upwards, taking Beth along for the ride. My orgasm was so earth shattering and so intense that I felt like I was on the brink of passing out. It seemed to go on and on, I had never known a climax like it! You can keep your female orgasms, I thought at that moment, this was fucking incredible!!

But of course it couldn't last forever, which is probably just as well - had it gone on much longer I would probably have died! And as my now gratefully sated body came to rest, Beth dismounted me leaving me an incoherent wreck of the young man I used to be - temporarily at least.

"Your punishment is now over Mr. Tommy-bear." Terri said, "Have you anything to say?"

"Th-thank y-you." I gasped breathlessly.

"And?" Terri prompted.

"I'm s-sorry for t-teasing you." I added, although I could sense that no apology was really necessary.

The girls set about untying me and I was allowed to sit up for the first time in three hours. I counted no less than twelve used, although not filled, condoms scattered on the patio around the sun-lounger. I felt dizzy as I sat up and immediately crashed down again.

"Are you okay Tommy?" Terri asked, concern playing across her face now that she was no longer in character.

"I'm f-fine," I replied, "Just a bit t-tired is all."

I then grinned from ear to ear.

"That really was absolutely fucking amazing!!" I added, "You two girls can 'punish' me again any time you like!"

The two girls tidied everything away while I remained lying on the sun-lounger. Beth took some moistened kitchen towel to lovingly clean my penis while Terri kissed me softly. Eventually they helped me to my feet but - after having been up since the early hours the previous morning, having had sex with Terri, driving to Hyeres to catch the ferry, hiking naked around the Ile Solhavre, driving back again, preparing dinner and then enduring their 'punishment' - my tired legs could no longer support me. Instead, something happened that had not happened to me since I was a small boy - I found myself being carried to bed. I was too heavy for one of the girls to carry by themselves so Beth took me by my ankles and Terri took me under my arms and together they carried me into my room and put me to bed, still naked. I looked across at my clock - 3:37am. What a day!

The last full day of our holiday - the day after the night before. I was awoken by the smell of freshly brewed coffee that permeated into my room through the small gap between the floor and the bottom of my door. I glanced at my clock - 9:17am. I must've slept really deeply since I had no recollection of dreaming anything since the girls had put me to bed in the early hours of the morning. I remembered them carrying me to my bed, tucking me in and then... nothing. The next thing I knew, I was awake with a head full of the scent of coffee and a rumbling stomach that demanded attention. I drew back the sheets - despite everything that had happened on that sun-lounger the night before, my penis still had the energy to be massively erect.

I roused myself from my bed and stood up and stretched, my hair was ruffled and tousled and I looked like a wreck. I needed that coffee - badly! Without thinking I opened my door and walked out into the bright light of the living area. I stepped into the room totally naked and impressively erect, my eyes taking a moment to adjust to the light level in the large open plan space.

It was then that I noticed four sets of eyes staring at me. Beth and Terri were sipping coffee on the couches - sat opposite them were Jenny and Alex.

"Morning sleepyhead!" Beth said with a chuckle.

"Sh-shit!!" I gasped, suddenly brought to full awareness of my lewd display and I backed myself into my room and slammed the door shut. Immediately I heard uproarious laughter. Had I been in less familiar company I would've probably died from embarrassment right there and then - instead, I found myself chuckling at my own ineptitude.

Twenty minutes later I returned to the living area, now freshly showered, shaved and dressed and feeling much more awake. A mug of fresh coffee and a plate of toast was waiting for me.

"Alex and Jenny were wondering if we'd like to spend the day with them at the cove." Beth said as she set my breakfast before me.

"Sure, sounds like a nice idea." I said as I picked up a slice of toast.

"Since it's your last day here an' all we figured it'd be nice to take one last look at the place." Jenny said.

"And of course, spend at least one more day with our new British buddies!" Alex added.

Memories of that amazing afternoon we had all spent together at the tiny little secret cove flooded into my memory. Yes, I decided, another visit to the cove would be a nice way to round off what had been an amazing and utterly life-changing holiday.

Half an hour later, after stopping in the village to buy a few provisions for a picnic lunch, we found ourselves back at the bay. The place seemed so familiar now; the soft golden sand, the rocky cliffs on either side, younger people sunbathing, older people just sitting and reading, families playing on the sand and in the sea, the little beach café with its tables and chairs and colourful parasols outside. It had become a very special place to us over the past couple of weeks - especially to myself and Alex, for us it would have very special memories indeed for it was here that we discovered our true feelings for each other. But our objective that day was not the Arcadian paradise of the bay, but the privacy and seclusion of the tiny little cove next door.

We spurred off from the main path and made our way through the dense trees that formed the backdrop to the bay to the base of the cliff edge. It took us a little while to find it, but eventually we located the boulder that hid the entrance to the little rocky passage that led into the secret cove. It was exactly as we had remembered it from our previous visit. We looked around to see if anyone had noticed us creeping around but we could neither see nor hear anyone so we sneakily crept into the little passageway. Twenty or so yards of stumbling in the dark recesses of the rock-strewn tunnel later, we found ourselves in the bright and glorious sunshine of the secret little cove. To our collective joy, there wasn't a soul to be seen or heard anywhere. Although, remembering how we had first stumbled upon Alex and Jenny in the throes of sexual congress on our first visit, we checked behind every single rock to make sure we were alone.

Our sweep of the cove complete, we reconvened. Jenny suggested we played a game - we would all stand in a circle and each one of us in turn had to take it in turns to say one word of the tongue-twister 'she sells seashells on the seashore'. I began by saying 'she', Terri then said 'sells', Alex adding 'seashells', and so on. The first one to make a mistake would be knocked out and have to take off all their clothes.

About twenty minutes, and much hilarity later, Alex, Beth and Jenny were all completely naked, having been knocked out of the competition. That left just Terri and I to duke it out for the win.

"She." I began, to kick off the final round of the contest.

"Sells." Terri added.

"Seashells."

"On."

"The."

"Seashore."

And so it went on, faster and faster. Terri and I were the final two players for a reason; we matched each other word for word, neither one of us making a mistake as the final round dragged on for several minutes.

Until.

"She."

"Sells."

"Seashells.

"On."

"The.

"Sheshore."

"HAH HAAA!!" The others cried out in unison. The contest was over, a slip-up had been made.

And it was me that made it. Terri was the winner and I had to pay my forfeit by joining the others and getting undressed. But Terri, it seemed, had other ideas.

"I think," she began triumphantly, "that since I am the winner I should have the pleasure of undressing my vanquished opponent myself."

So... Terri wanted to remove my clothes from me with her own hands. I wasn't about to protest! I knelt before the girl who had beaten me and said, as dramatically as I could;

"I, who have been so truly and soundly beaten by my honourable opponent, hereby place myself at your mercy!"

Terri smiled and reached out to take my hand and help me back up.

"On your feet, o vanquished opponent!" She ordered, adopting a new character in a similar vein to her Judge character from the night before. This time however she was some kind of medieval knight or Roman gladiator who had just vanquished her opponent in a joust or battle.

I stood before her and placed myself at her 'mercy'. She took a step forward and tool hold of my t-shirt at the hem and then pulled it up and over my head, taking it off completely. Moments later, she took my training shoes off also and my jeans were not far behind. I stood before her dressed in nothing more than my underpants, a pair of bright yellow cotton briefs that Beth had bought me as a gift before we flew out here from England. Terri stepped around me, sizing me up, and doing her level best to savour the moment of victory. Stood behind me, she placed her hand on my rump, stroking a little. It was all having an effect on me. All the while, the audience of Alex, Beth and Jenny watched on in silence.

Eventually, Terri stood before me, her arms crossed in an act of victorious triumph.

"Arms above your head!" She ordered.

I did as I was told and placed my hands on my head like the good boy I was. Terri then took a step forward and took hold of the waistband of my briefs.

"They're under starter's orders..." She said, with a wide grin upon her face, "Aaaaaaaaaaand... They're off!!"

And she yanked my pants down in a single quick movement. In a split second, my ragingly hard penis was pulled downwards by the elastic waistband of my underwear and then, once free, rebounded and smacked my belly with an audible slapping sound that was almost, but not quite, loud enough to echo around the rocky walls of the cove. I was naked and at her mercy while the others looked on in silent reverence.

"And to the victor..." Terri then said as she knelt on the sand before me, "...comes the spoils!"

And she engulfed my erect organ in her mouth. It was obvious what the word 'comes' in her sentence was implied to mean, and exactly what the 'spoils' were supposed to be. As she bobbed her head rapidly back and forth, sucking and slurping greedily on my penis, coaxing me to deliver an ejaculation for her to savour. But I wanted to savour this moment so I tried to put up as much resistance as I could to my body's urge to give her what she wanted of me.

It was not an easy fight, especially when she teased my frenulum - the most sensitive spot on my entire penis - with the very tip of her tongue, and I gritted my teeth and hissed to try and persuade my body not to let me down and cum too soon. I tipped my head up towards the sky, screwed my eyes tightly shut and clenched my fists, pulling at my hair.

"Nnnnngggghhhh!! Aaaahhhhh!! Shshshsshssss!!" I grimaced and hissed as she worked herself on my penis.

All of my steeling of my reserves was having at least some of their desired effects - I was enjoying myself tremendously and didn't want it all to end. But then of course, she did the thing that would guarantee my eruption. I felt the pressure of her finger on the sensitive ring of my anus. Within moments, her finger had invaded me and she pressed hard against my prostate gland.