Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was next to finish, which left Alex, Terri and myself still in the race. 20 seconds in and now I was out of the race - leaving Alex and Terri to 'duke it out' between them. However, it was Terri who finished next making Alex the loser. And since it was supposed to be boys v girls and Jenny and Beth had finished first, that meant that overall the boys had lost to the girls.

"Ha! so us girls always take longer do we?!" Jenny said triumphantly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." Alex said dismissively.

"I think the losers should pay a forfeit. What do you reckon girls?" Terri suggested.

"Sounds like a great idea." Beth agreed, "But what kind of forfeit?"

The three girls went of together to confer in whispers about what our forfeit should be. Alex and I both had a sinking feeling - we couldn't hear what was being said but, judging by the amount of tittering and giggling going on between the three of them, it had to be something either embarrassing or humiliating.

Eventually, the three nude girls returned and stood before us in a collective wall of naked defiance.

"We have decided your forfeit." Jenny began, obviously having been appointed their spokesperson, "Alex, Tommy - you have lost the race and so you must pay the price. And so you will now service each one of us girls, one after the other. You shall lie yourselves upon this golden sand and you shall give yourselves to us until we are satisfied and filled with your offerings to us. And you may not cum until we give you permission. Understand amigos?"

I had to admit, their idea of what constituted a 'forfeit' sounded like an awful lot of fun rather than being a humiliating ordeal! So Alex and I merely shrugged our shoulders as if to say 'whatever' and laid ourselves down compliantly on the sand a couple of feet from each other. The girls meanwhile simply rubbed their hands together with glee at the prospect of having two naked boys entirely at their disposal. Dealing with these three would be child's play right?

Wrong! Little did we know it, but servicing these three girls would be much harder work than we had anticipated. Had we known what we had let ourselves in for we wouldn't have complied so quickly and unquestioningly.

Beth and Jenny were to be the first to mount Alex and I respectively - it was to be the first time that either of them had had sex with us. For Beth it would be her first experience with a circumcised male - for Jenny it was her first time feeling an intact penis inside her. The two girls knelt beside us and stroked us in order to get us to produce a satisfactory erection for them to ride on. After a few minutes, and by then obviously happy that we were ready to use, the two girls mounted us. I grunted as I took the full force of Jenny's mass upon my naked hips, Alex grunted in a similar fashion as Beth mounted him. In no time at all we had two girls bouncing up and down on top of us.

Terri, it seemed, was happy to just be a spectator at that point as she watched her two friends riding us - she simply knelt on the sand beside me watching the scene unfold before her. I could tell however, that she was pretty aroused by it all - her vulva was literally dripping with her vaginal secretions and her nipples appeared to be so erect and bullet-like that they might at any point ping right off her breasts and hit someone in the eye!

I looked up at Jenny's naked body as she bounced and writhed above me. My God she was stunningly beautiful! Well, all three of them were in their own special ways. Her vagina felt different to Beth's and Terri's - neither any better nor any worse, just different. She felt looser somehow - but warmer and more slippery inside. Her breasts were, in comparison to Beth's and Terri's, larger. I was no expert in bra sizes, but I would estimate that she was at least two cup sizes larger than both of them. She wasn't what could be called 'buxom', but she definitely had a fullness of figure that neither of the English girls had - not exactly overweight but she definitely displayed the effects of a rich American diet.

Yes, I could definitely say that Jenny was a beautiful girl and I could see why she meant so much to Alex. And it was in his direction I then looked, to see the sight of him being ridden by my twin sister. He looked over at me in turn and as our eyes met he smiled and held his hand out towards me. I took his hand in mine, smiled and returned my gaze to look up at the American girl on top of me.

"Mmmmm... Ahhhhh... Oh T-T-Tommmmyyyy!! Ahhhhhh!! Ooooohhhh!! Hahhhhh!! Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!! Oh f-f-f-fuuuccckkk!! Oh yes! Oh yes!! Oh y-y-y-yessssssssssss!!" Jenny cried and yipped and yelped as I delivered her to orgasm. I could tell by the sounds emanating from my sister that she wasn't far behind her friend in achieving her sexual climax. "Cum in me Tommmmy!! Cum in meeeee!! Ohhhh!!" Jenny exulted, imploring me to deposit my sperm inside her.

I was only too happy to oblige and moments later I submitted myself entirely to her and allowed my orgasm to consume me - all the while, my grip on Alex's hand grew tighter and tighter.

"Aahhhh!! Mmmm!! Nnnnggghhh!! Hahhh!! Ahh!! Hahhh!!" I gasped and grunted as I erupted inside her, coating her insides with my spend. As soon as my eruption subsided, I looked across at Alex as he came into my sister - the sight of him lost in his own world of sexual exultation as he too gasped and grunted, was almost enough to set me off again.

But it wasn't to be - Jenny dismounted me and then proceeded to spend a few moments licking my erection clean.

"My turn! My turn!!" Terri then said enthusiastically as Jenny released me. She wasted no time at all in ripping open the foil packet of a condom and then rolling it onto my still erect penis. And in mere moments she was on top of me and I inside her.

"Arrrhhhhhh!! Nnnggghhh!! Nnnnggggghhhh!!" I gasped through gritted teeth, suddenly in a whole world of pain.

For those not in the know, after he has ejaculated, a male experiences a refractory period during which he physically cannot ejaculate again until such time as his body allows him to. It is also usual for him to lose his erection at that point also, although not immediately. And it is during this time, whilst he is post-ejaculation but his penis remains erect, that his penis can be so hypersensitive as to actually be quite painful. And it was this pain I was now experiencing.

"Terri!!" Beth hissed, "Get off him!! Can't you see you're hurting Tommy??"

Terri stopped dead in her tracks.

"But I thought..." She said.

"Boys need time to recover after they cum, remember?!?" Beth chided.

"Oh God! I'm so sorry Tommy!" Terri gasped as she dismounted me.

"Nnngggh th-that's okay." I winced, as my penis was freed from the clutches of her vagina and began to wilt back to flaccidity on my belly.

"Just let them have a few minutes to rest." Jenny said, placing a comforting hand on Terri's shoulder, "They'll be ready to go again soon but you mustn't do anything until they say it's okay. I can see why Beth and Tommy tell me you still have a few things to learn."

She then noticed a tear trickle down Terri's cheek.

"Heyyy! C'mon, don't cry! Everyone makes mistakes!" Jenny said trying to comfort the sniffling Terri, "I mean, you've only been having sex for what, a week now? You're bound to make the odd mistake - it was the same for me and I'm sure it was the same for Beth too."

"The thing you have to remember Terri, is that believe it or not, boys have feelings too." Beth said, trying to inject a little humour, "And although they like to make out that they are always ready for sex in order to comply with their 'code of manliness' and appear to be rampantly horny and ready to go again straight away, the truth is that their bodies simply won't let them. Their body decides when it is good and ready to go again, not their brains!"

"So how long before he can go again?" Terri asked.

"Oh, I'd give it ten minutes or so." Jenny said, "In the meantime just let them lie down and recover."

"Believe me," Beth then added with a wicked glint in her eye, "they're gonna need it!"

She wasn't wrong! In the couple of hours that followed, both Alex and I were ridden by both Terri and our sisters so that by then all three of the girls had felt us erupt inside them. But that was not to be the end of it. They decided that we hadn't yet satisfied them enough and so a second round was called for. Beth was first to ride me that time and Jenny went after her. Eventually, by then feeling utterly exhausted but at the same time blissfully happy, Terri mounted me once more while Jenny rode her brother.

I had lost count of the number of times I had cum that day - I was in such a haze of warm and fuzzy sexual fulfilment that I simply hadn't a care in the world at that moment. I kept hold of Alex's hand the whole time and every now and then I would glance across at him. It was as if we were sharing some kind of brotherly bond together in our 'servitude' to the girls who had vanquished us. The truth was, at any time we could've told them to stop - that the game was over and we were simply too tired to continue. But of course, our inherently male instinct to want to beat the other man kicked in, albeit subconsciously, and I wasn't about to allow Alex to outdo me. And I know he felt exactly the same.

So despite feeling close to the point of exhaustion, we continued to allow the girls to ride us. Terri looked, as she always did, utterly stunning as she rocked her hips back and forth and side to side and using my latex enclosed penis inside her. And she was to be in for a long ride - I had cum so many times that day that I was almost running on empty - I felt as though my testicles had been drained completely and there was virtually nothing inside me left to give her. Except that I did give her something.

"Mmmmmm... Ahhhhhhh... Ooooooooohhhhhh..." Terri moaned as she rode me for the second (or was it the third?) time that day, "Mmmmmmm... Oh Tommy! Such a goooood boy! Mmmmmm..."

Alex meanwhile, was reaching up to cup and caress Jenny's breasts as she rode him next to me. I felt like doing the same for Terri but I was by that time so utterly depleted of energy that I barely had the strength to raise my arms. During all of this, Beth remained by my side, whispering words of encouragement into my ear and stroking my hair.

Ten minutes had passed since Terri had mounted me and I was still no closer to erupting within her. It was a different story altogether for Terri however.

"Ooooohhhh... Mmmmm... Oh Tommy!! Mmmmmmm..." Terri continued moaning and purring as she rode me.

But things were about to change.

"Oh Tommmmyyy!! Ahhhhh!! Mmmmmmm!! Oooohhhh!! Ooooohhh!!" Her purring and sighing continued.

And then...

"Hah!! Oh f-fucckk!! Oh h-holy... T-Tommy I... I th-think I'm... Ahhhh!! Oh fuckkk Tommy... I'm... I'm... Hahhhhhhhhhhhh!! CUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!"

And she completely lost it! Terri was suddenly overcome by an earth-shattering, volcanic orgasm that threatened to rival Mount St Helen's. She roared and howled up into the heavens in what could be best described as some kind of erotic banshee cry. Her entire body stiffened and I felt her legs either side of me tighten and hold me in a vice-like grip. Her vagina twitched and spasmed around my penis feeling like a hot, wet fist that pumped away at my straining erection with an almost furious fervour. Her back was arched, thrusting her breasts and her nipples forwards - her hands grasped her hair and she pulled on great fistfuls of her blonde locks as she screamed out her orgasmic zenith.

"Fucking hell Terri!!" Jenny exclaimed as she paused her riding of Alex next to us.

"Yeahhhh!! You go girl!!" Beth added, seemingly awed by Terri's sudden erotic exultation.

And then something else happened that none of us could have foreseen. As she continued to lose herself utterly to her orgasm, I became aware of a sudden flush of warm, wet slipperiness surround my loins and all of a sudden there was a squelching sound as she bounced up and down on me.

"Holy fuck Terri!!" Jenny gasped.

Terri's body stiffened one final time and with one final guttural roar of orgasmic intensity, she flopped forward and then literally fell off me and rolled over onto her back in a sweaty and utterly exhausted heap next to me.

I was similarly spent myself and together we lay there sweating and gasping for air.

"What the... what the fuck happened?? Did Terri... I mean... did she just... did she just piss... all over Tommy?!?" Jenny asked, astounded by what she had just witnessed.

"No, I... I think..." Beth said, "I think Terri... ejaculated!"

"Ejaculated??" Alex gasped as he sat himself up, "I thought only guys did that!!"

"Yeah, me too!" Jenny added.

I could hear what everyone was saying but I was simply too tired to say or do anything at that point - part of it was down to the fact that I was utterly shocked myself by what had just happened.

"Well, I've never seen it myself," Beth said as she scooted across to where an almost unconscious Terri lay down on the sand, "and I understand that it's pretty rare, but girls can ejaculate sometimes."

"Yeah but how is that even possible??" Alex asked, dumbfounded by this latest revelation.

"I think it's something to do with girls having all the same, or at least very similar, glands that boys have. Only in girls they aren't normally needed and so usually they are dormant unless something monumental happens to set them off." Beth tried to explain, "I mean, I guess it's a similar thing to why boys have nipples when they can't use them for breastfeeding. Except that on rare occasions men can, and do, produce milk."

"We-ird!!" Jenny exclaimed.

"Did I... did I... make Terri... cum?" I asked Beth tiredly.

"Did you ever!!" Beth beamed as she stroked my hair lovingly, "You made her cum so hard she completely lost herself! Look at her!!"

I glanced across to see Terri laid beside me, her chest heaving as she panted exhaustedly. She moaned and purred slightly as she began to come around to her senses. I felt a massive upwelling of pride as it dawned on me what I had done. I had finally made her cum, well, without the aid of my hands that is. But it was more than just a run-of-the-mill orgasm; it was a truly monumental one!

I had done it!! And at that moment I felt more like a man than I ever had done before. It didn't matter one iota that I didn't get to cum myself during that last encounter, I simply couldn't have cared less - I had finally made Terri cum and I felt like shouting it from the rooftops!

"Yeah! Way to go dude!!" Alex said as he patted me on the shoulder, "I'm proud of ya bro!"

"Yes, well done Tommy!" Beth enthused and kissed me on my cheek.

"Mmmm... Ohhh Tommy... that was... that was... amaaaaazing!!" Terri gasped.

I simply gathered her in my arms and we hugged each other, our bodies liberally coated in a mixture of sweat, sand and Terri's flood of vaginal secretions.

Eventually, we summoned up the strength to stagger towards the water and go and clean ourselves up. We ate the rest of the food we had brought with us and spent the rest of our time simply lying on the sand, each of us lost in our own worlds. It would be a massive wrench for all of us to have to tear ourselves away from this place - the last two weeks had been the best time of our young lives. Warm memories of the past fortnight played out in my mind; the first visit to the beach, Terri's impromptu blowjob in the bushes, meeting Alex and Jenny for the first time, that tumultuous evening when Terri had discovered Beth and I making love and when I had taken her virginity from her. Stumbling upon Alex and Jenny in the throes of incestuous lovemaking and making love together in the cove, the pampering session the girls had treated me to, our day out in Monaco and all the tortured feelings I suddenly experienced as I became aware that I was sexually attracted to boys as well as girls, the trip to the water park where those feelings intensified and the crazy evening when Terri had drunk so much she lost control of herself and pissed all over the lawn. And then there was the date I had went on with Alex, when our true feelings for each other came out into the open and we spent an amazingly romantic couple of hours naked in the moonlight and masturbating each other, the simply life-affirming day out the three of us had spent on the île Solharvre when we had, quite by accident, been introduced to the world of naturism and an entirely new lifestyle for us to explore, and that incredible experience I had by the pool when the girls 'punished' me for teasing them which ultimately resulted in the most incredible orgasm I had ever experienced. And then there was today - and what a day it had been.

We stayed almost until the sun went down, but as the air began to cool as the sun's influence began to wane we reluctantly packed up our things, put our clothes on once more and made our way back into the real world outside the confines of the tiny little cove. We decided that we ought to round off our stay by going out for a meal together. So we headed back to our villa and spent the next half hour or so getting showered and changed into more smart and formal attire for the evening. I loaned Alex a pair of my smarter trousers and one of my shirts. The girls meanwhile, lent Jenny some of their clothes and makeup. She was a slightly bigger girl than Beth and Terri but nevertheless she looked beautiful in the pink floral summer dress they had picked out for her and it seemed to fit her just fine.

And so we all squeezed ourselves into the car and set off once more to Le Chanteclerc, hopeful that once again we would be able to get a table.

Half an hour later we were all seated at a circular table on the terrace at the restaurant - it was another beautiful evening and as we tucked into our starters our conversation consisted of reminiscing over the last couple of weeks we had enjoyed together and the lasting transatlantic friendships that had been forged between us. I simply couldn't help myself, with a smile I could clearly tell that a toast was called for.

"To an unforgettable holiday in the south of France!" I said as I raised my glass, "Un Séjour inoubliable dans Le sud de la France!"

"Un Séjour inoubliable dans Le sud de la France!" The others said in unison.

Epilogue - Coming Home

Our final morning in France - a light sea mist had rolled in from the Mediterranean overnight and bathed the area in a soft milky dawn light. There was to be no morning lovemaking today, no exciting plans to make, just the mundane routine of packing up our belongings, having breakfast and tidying up the villa. We performed one final sweep of the place to make sure we had left nothing behind and took a few moments to sign the visitor's book. We also scribbled out a short note to Madame Verache, the villa's owner, to thank her and to tell her what a wonderful time we had all had.

I humped our luggage into the back of our little rented Peugeot and with a heavy heart I started the engine and drove one last time down the driveway and back towards the village. To our surprise, stood together on the steps of the war memorial in the village square, Alex and Jenny held up an obviously hastily prepared banner.

'Bon voyage Terri, Beth et Tommy! Hope to see you in England soon - love Alex and Jenny.' It read. Three roughly painted flags adorned the banner, the Stars and Stripes for America, the Union Flag for Britain and Le Tricolour for France. We immediately stopped the car and got out to give our new friends one last hug. With more than just a few tears between us, we all resolved once again that we would be friends for life and that we would all look back on the last two weeks with nothing less than total fondness. But check-in time at the airport was beckoning and so with regret we had to hit the road.