Un Sejour Dans Le Sud De La France Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the final nail in the coffin, the straw that broke the camel's back, the point of no return. My hands went from my head to hers and I grabbed hold of her by her hair and pulled her head into my thrusting hips, burying my engorged manhood down her throat as I fired off blast after blast of hot semen.

"Nnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!! HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I roared up towards the clear blue sky in an exuberant exultation of orgasmic climax that was loud enough to echo around the rocky walls of the little cove. It was probably loud enough to wake the dead!

The others applauded as I came and Terri sucked my penis dry of my offering to her. She savoured as much of it as she could and as I gradually came down from my orgasmic high she lovingly licked my penis clean, leaving it to glisten with a coating of her saliva in the bright sunshine.

"You have served me well, my noble and vanquished opponent." Terri said eventually as she got to her feet and took a step back from me, "You may now go."

"Thank you o my noble victor." I said.

It was somewhat ironic however that Terri, having been the first one of us to be naked the day before, was now the last one of us to remove her clothes. But eventually she pulled her clothes off to leave her as naked as the rest of us. We spent the next hour or so simply enjoying the freedom of being naked in the open air - it felt good to be naked once again. The three of us told Alex and Jenny all about our visit to the île Solharvre the day before. They both seemed fascinated as we recounted our story to them about how we had spent almost the entire time there as naked as we were at that moment. It was clear however, that as far as they were concerned, being naked outdoors in a secluded spot with friends and away from prying eyes was one thing, but being naked in a busy naturist reserve along with hundreds of other people was another matter entirely. Although, Alex was very keen to see me in the string pouch that Giselle had given me.

We spent some time sunbathing and reading and just generally enjoying the freedom of being without the constriction of clothes. Beth and I made a pledge to each other that, once we moved to our little flat in York in a couple of weeks time, to find a local naturist club and spend as much time as we could pursuing our new found interest of being naked. I was sure that my university had a naturist society - from the student union brochure I had read back in England, there seemed to be just about every other club and society under the sun. I didn't recall seeing a naturist society in the list of student activities and clubs but I was pretty certain that it was in there somewhere.

Eventually, the three girls went off to cool themselves down in the sea leaving Alex and I to sit alone together on the sand. It was the first time we had had a chance to talk together since our evening on the beach after our date at the restaurant.

"Just look at 'em," Alex said, gesturing with a nod of the head towards where the girls frolicked and played in the cool water, "playing and running around without a care in the world. I'm sure gonna miss this place."

He turned his head to face me.

"I'm gonna miss you too buddy." He said with a sigh.

"We will see each other again though, won't we?" I replied.

"Hell yeah!" Alex said brightly, "You already said we'd be welcome to crash at your apartment for a couple days when we're in England."

"Of course," I recalled, "It's just that, what if you can't afford to come up and see us? England isn't cheap you know."

"We already though of that." Alex said, "Our folks have sent us some additional funds so we'll have plenty of cash."

"That's... That's great!" I beamed and hugged him closely. It was of course inevitable that we were then drawn together in a soft and languid kiss.

"So um... What are your plans? Once you leave here?" I asked once our lips parted.

"Well, we've already been to Paris and then Portugal and Spain, and here of course, so Jenny and I are gonna go spend a couple days in Italy. Jenny says she wants to visit Venice and live out one of her romantic fantasies and make love with me in a bedroom on a hot afternoon while a gondolier paddles his gondola along the canal below us while he sings 'O sole mio', kinda cheesy huh?"

"Not at all, I think it'd be really romantic." I said, picturing the scene - only picturing myself below Alex in Jenny's place, "Would you... Would you do something like that with me one day?"

"Well, jeez... I... I dunno." Alex said, "Maybe one day, but I don't think I'm quite ready for that kinda thing just yet."

I decided to just leave that notion where it was and got the conversation back on track.

"So, where are you going to go once you've fucked Jenny's brains out in Venice?" I asked with a grin.

"Up through the Alps and into Switzerland for a couple days and then through Belgium and towards England. We'll see London of course, and then Jenny wants to go to Stonehenge and visit Bath and Stratford-on-Avon. And then of course, visit you guys." Alex replied.

"Sounds wonderful." I replied in all honesty, "I've always wanted to see the Alps, I've been bugging my parents for years to take us skiing in Switzerland. But alas, to no avail."

We descended back into silence for a few moments - both of us seemingly unwilling to bring our conversation towards talking about what had happened after our date the other night. Realising that Alex wasn't going to mention it, I decided to take the initiative and bring it up myself.

"The other night was... well... it was amazing, wasn't it?" I said. I had no idea why, but for some reason I detected an unwillingness in Alex to discuss it - did he regret it? Had he been having second thoughts about our relationship? Was there more to his earlier comment about not being ready to move onto us having sex than simply not being ready?

"Yeah, it was quite something wasn't it." Alex replied eventually, "In fact, it was the coolest thing I've ever done! Well, every bit as cool as having sex with Jenny of course!"

My heart soared with his answer.

"So um... it won't just be a one-off then?" I asked, "Y'know... you and me doing... that... together again?"

Alex seemed to ponder for a moment.

"Well..." He said eventually, "Let me put it this way."

And with that he placed his hand upon my penis and stroked my naked genitals. He pretty soon had me firmly erect in his hand.

I reciprocated his actions, and I took his manhood in my own hands and with some gentle stroking, I too brought him to a full and firm erection.

"Hang on a sec bro," Alex said, releasing my penis from his grasp and standing up, "Just gotta go get something." And he dashed across to where we had left our bags and rifled around inside them for something. I loved the way his erection bobbed and wobbled in front of him as he trotted back towards where we were sitting.

In his hand, as he sat down on the sand opposite me, he held a bottle that appeared to contain a clear liquid. The label said 'Silkee-glide' in an elaborate looking script.

"I remembered to bring some lube this time!" He said with a smile.

Of course, I remembered, with Alex having been circumcised he didn't benefit from the natural gliding motion I enjoyed with my natural and intact penis. He deposited a generous amount of the clear and slightly viscous fluid into the palm of his hand and then worked his hand along the length of his erection, smearing the lubricant all over his tumescent organ.

Once he had done that, he turned his attention back to me and my own erection. I felt his warm and now slippery hand take hold of my firmly erect penis and I gasped as he began to masturbate me. Obviously taking this as a signal as to what Alex wanted us to do together, I likewise took hold of his now lubricated penis and I started to masturbate him in turn.

Pretty soon, we were up on our knees in front of each other and stroking each other's penises - coaxing each other to cum and to give each other as much pleasure as we could. Of course we knew that the girls would be watching us - they couldn't help but to have noticed by then, the sight of Alex and I on our knees before each other, with one hand on each other's shoulder, the other hand pumping away on each other's erections and gazing into each other's eyes exchanging looks of loving arousal and affection. Indeed, as I briefly glanced across to the water where they had been playing, I noticed the three of them appeared to be watching us intently. I don't think either of us minded that they were watching us one little bit.

As we continued to pleasure each other, our lips grew closer and closer and once more we were engaged in a long and sensuous kiss. With our tongues entwined and our hands upon each other's bodies, we simply lost ourselves to the moment. Our collective arousal grew and grew - ascending the slopes of increasing physical pleasure like an old steam engine puffing its way up a mountain railway, getting closer and closer to the summit with every puff and with every turn of its wheels.

The feeling of warmth in my hand, as Alex's penis throbbed at my touch, grew and grew as the friction of skin upon skin began to set us off on the last big push towards the mountain's summit - we were close, so very close. It wouldn't be long now.

In fact, my orgasm came on so suddenly that I was almost unprepared for it. I broke our kiss because all of a sudden I needed air and as I took a deep breath the flash of orgasmic electricity flashed all around my body and overcame me totally. I gasped and yelped and grimaced as my orgasm consumed me and with a Neanderthal-esque grunt, I erupted. My penis throbbed hard and rhythmically as my semen almost flew out of my penis and landed squarely upon Alex's tummy, I looked on in wonder as my spend trickled down his skin and collected in his belly button a little.

Knowing that I would by that time be too painfully over-sensitive to continue, Alex released my penis from his grip. I continued to stroke him however, urging him to paint my belly with his cum just as I had just painted his. It took me another couple of minutes of stroking and pumping before I finally felt his body stiffen as his own orgasm engulfed him and he gratefully savoured the intense rush of sensations I was giving him. He too grunted as he came just as I had done earlier and I felt a warm splashing on my skin just above my penis as his semen hit me.

After that, we could do little more than collapse into each other's arms and simply embrace each other, together on our knees in the sand.

"Does... does that... answer your question buddy?" Alex asked breathlessly.

I smiled back at him and planted my lips on his.

"God I love you Alex, I love you so much!! Of course it answers my question!" I said once I had broken our kiss.

It was then that our reverie was broken by the sound of the three girls cheering and applauding us.

"Enjoy the show ladies?" Alex said brightly as he stood up and held out his hand to help me to my feet.

"That was... well... beautiful I guess." Jenny said as the three girls rejoined us, "I mean it was weird, watching two boys doing that kind of thing together, but kinda beautiful at the same time."

"Maybe you girls ought to try it sometime." Alex said.

The three girls exchanged glances.

"I don't think so." Terri said eventually, although the other two girls remained silent.

We tried to talk them into doing something together but in the end we didn't think it was fair to push them into doing something they would be uncomfortable with - especially since Terri had specifically voiced her reluctance. Besides, by that time both Alex and I were liberally coated in a mixture of sand and each other's cum and we were both feeling the heat of the midday sun, so while the girls took their turn to sunbathe together on the sand, Alex and I headed for the water to cool off and wash ourselves of each other's secretions.

Of course, we ended up washing each other off.

"Does it... erm... does it bother you? Being circumcised, I mean?" I asked Alex out of genuine curiosity as I held his naked glans in my hand whilst we were up to our chests in the water.

"Bother me?" Alex replied thoughtfully, "I dunno. To be honest I've never really thought about it too much. I mean, I was circumcised when I was only a couple days old - I've never known what it's like to have a foreskin. And I guess you don't miss something that you've never had."

"Even so," I said as I released his now nicely cleaned penis from my hand, "doesn't it bother you that your parents had that done to you?"

Alex appeared to think more carefully about that question.

"I guess they just did what they thought was best for me." Alex said eventually, "I asked Mom once a couple years ago why they had decided to circumcise me. She said that at the time it was just seen as the normal thing to do to baby boys. She had said that she wanted me to look like my dad. Originally, she had told me, they did it to stop boys from masturbating, or as some form of punishment. But then eventually doctors recommended it by saying that it helped prevent infections and that circumcised dicks were much easier to keep clean than uncircumcised ones."

"That's a pretty stupid reason, if you don't mind my saying so." I said in all seriousness, "I mean, I don't know what my dad looks like 'down there' and quite frankly I don't want to know either! It's almost like saying 'well his dad has a huge tattoo on his left arm and he lost his left leg in an accident so we'd better get junior tattooed and cut off his left leg too so that he looks like his dad', it just seems like a pretty thin excuse for doing something that ultimately doesn't prevent anything. Least of all preventing boys from masturbating. And besides, keeping an intact penis isn't exactly rocket science - it only takes a few seconds to pull back my foreskin and give it a good clean. And I don't think I or any of my friends have ever had any infections."

"Well, as far as the jerking off thing is concerned," Alex said, "circumcision is a total failure! It certainly hasn't stopped me. All a guy needs is a palmful of lube and he's good to go!"

"What about if you had kids?" I asked, "If you had a boy, would you get him circumcised?"

"I probably wouldn't." Alex replied, "I would let him make that choice for himself when he's old enough to make it and to understand the implications. And besides, when he's old enough to experience sex for himself I want him to be able to feel everything he's supposed to feel so that he doesn't miss out on all the feeling his dad misses out on."

I noticed a little tear in the corner of his eye.

"Hey, just because you were circumcised it doesn't make you less of a man or anything." I said.

"I know, I know." Alex said, wiping his cheek with the back of his hand, "It's just that ever since I found out what circumcision is and what the foreskin does I just feel... I dunno... that I've been cheated out of all the feelings and sensations I was supposed to have had if Mom and Dad had left me intact. I mean, I don't blame them for having it done to me - but I do blame the stupid doctor that talked my parents into it."

"Mate, that's rough!" I replied.

"How come your folks decided to leave you intact?" Alex asked.

"I guess things are different in England," I said, "I don't think circumcision is even mentioned when a couple have a baby boy in England. Circumcision is just something we don't do. Not routinely anyway."

"What? Not at all?" Alex asked.

"I don't think so." I replied, "Anyway, like I said - just because you were cut it doesn't make any difference to me or the way I feel about you. I love you just the way you are, and I'm sure Jenny feels the same. Correction, I know Jenny feels the same!"

"Thanks dude." Alex replied with a brief hug, "You know, the more I think about these past few days I'm sure that you and I were meant to find each other."

"Well, you know I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me discover my true self." I said, returning his embrace.

"That makes two of us." Alex said.

And we kissed once again.

Eventually, Alex and I returned to where the girls were sunbathing. We unpacked the things we had bought for lunch and together we sat down for a hearty picnic of local cheese, tomatoes, ham and baguettes that had been freshly baked that morning, all washed down with a bottle of red wine that we shared between us.

"Well, I don't know about anyone else," Beth said as she got to her feet whilst the rest of us packed everything away after we had finished our lunch, "but I'm desperate for a wee."

"Me too." Terri said, "You coming Jenny?"

"Sure," Jenny replied, getting to her feet, "We'll go behind the rocks over there."

"Huh! why do girls always have to do everything together?" Alex said, "I mean, even including going to the bathroom!"

"Oh yeah, and I suppose you boys never go to the bathroom together?" Jenny shot back playfully.

"Well, not intentionally." I said, "I mean, yes we'll go together if... if we both need to... and if we..." Clearly I was running out of already flimsy arguments to fire back at her. "And we... we certainly don't take as long!" I said eventually.

"I betcha we're quicker than you boys are!" Jenny said, her hands on her hips in a defiant pose.

"Oh yeah?!?" Alex replied.

"Yeah!" Jenny said, "C'mon then, what say we have a race?"

"A race?" I said.

"Yeah - last one to finish is the loser." Jenny replied.

"You're on!" Alex said and he scanned the little cove for a suitable spot, "You girls go behind that rock over there and us boys will go behind this rock over here."

"And what's to stop you boys from cheating?" Jenny said.

"Yeah," Terri added, "You could just stand behind the rock for a few moments and then come running out saying that you've finished."

"What, you mean you don't trust us?" I replied.

"One thing my mom always told me..." Jenny said, "...never trust a boy!"

"So what do you suggest sis?" Alex said, "That we all stand in a circle and piss in front of each other?"

"Well, unless you boys are too embarrassed!" Terri challenged.

"Hey, we're not embarrassed, right Tommy?" Alex said, looking in my direction.

"Erm... I guess not." I replied, not wanting to be seen to be chickening out.

"Right then, everyone hold hands in a circle." Jenny said, "C'mon, you too Beth!"

"Count me out!" Beth said, "You guys can have your little 'piss-race', I'm having no part in it. This is mental for pity's sake!!"

"What are ya? Chicken??" I said, accompanied by some clucking noises. Alex soon joined in.

"Buk, buk, buk!!" Alex clucked.

"Hey!!" Beth said defensively and then sighed heavily, "Okay, okay, whatever. Sure, I'll join in your stupid race!"

So we all stood in a circle, hand in hand as Alex had suggested.

Now, I have done some pretty bizarre things in my life; stripping naked in front of my sister's friend, sleeping with my own twin sister, running around the campus of the University of North Yorkshire dressed as a dog during Rag Week to name just a few, but standing around in a circle with four other people and racing each other to see who could pee the quickest is right up there with the most bizarre of them!

"On the count of three!" Jenny said once we were all in position. Alex and I merely stood as normal, the girls however had to stand with their legs apart. "Three... Two... One... Go!"

And so all five of us relaxed and within a matter of moments there were five streams of urine splashing down onto the sand. To this day I wonder what on earth anyone who saw us would've made of the sight of five young people peeing together in a circle - it's certainly not the sight one expects to come across in a secluded little cove in southern France! But there was more than a little laughter involved as we two boys took on the three girls - especially as Jenny, whose idea this bizarre race was in the first place, dropped out after only 10 seconds or so. So that meant that she was basically the winner, which led the rest of us to cry 'fix!' and jokingly accusing her of cheating.