Unbroken Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

"God..." Aidan covered his face. "I am sorry," He apologized. "I am so sorry for...fuck..." He didn't even know what had happened to him the previous night. It was all like a mystery to him. "Oh God, what did..."

"Hey," Luis brushed his hand off and looked straight into his eyes, giving him the best smile. "Don't feel embarrassed or something okay? I am your husband and you have every right to demand sex from me anytime you feel like it."

"Yeah, but..." Aidan paused and then took a deep sigh. Something had gone wrong with him the previous night and he couldn't quite put a finger on it. He had felt something take control of his body at night. With his memories being back and all he felt really embarrassed to have acted like a sex addict in front of his husband and waking him up just for sex.

"I am not complaining am I?" He smiled, getting closer to Aidan's lips. He wanted to feel them deeply on his. "Besides," He took Aidan's hand and planted a soft kiss on it. "I think it was worth everything. You were on fire last night but you had never tasted sweeter than you did last night. Everything about you was..." He gestured with his hands. "You tasted unlike anything I have ever tasted. You were amazing and thanks for waking me up to such wonderful pleasures. I really appreciate every bit of it. I appreciate your simplicity and..."

"Seriously," Aidan shrugged. "You are really making me..."

"Don't be..."

Luis got closer and then captured Aidan's sweet lips, sucking on him and giving him pleasure. He was being really gentle as he wanted to appreciate the boy that had given him nothing but pure pleasure the previous. He sucked on those sweet lips with love and lust, demanding entrance into his hot mouth.

When Aidan felt Luis' tongue on his lips he parted them and allowed him inside of his lips. They started sharing that beautiful and tender kiss, enjoying the feel of each other's warmth and every emotion that took over their bodies at that time. It was slow...sweet...passionate...tender...ecstatic...beautiful...amazing...a whole different feeling that took them both to cloud 9. They didn't want to let go of each other but eventually they did after being satisfied with that mind blowing kiss. It was simply amazing.

"Thank you." Luis gasped, his voice barely above a whisper. "If it means waking me up to those kinds of pleasures then count me in any day and any time. I would like to feel pleasured like that always. I will always love you no matter what...for better or worse. But I must confess..." He chuckled nervously. "You got me pretty scared last night."

"Why?"

"Your body," Luis gulped. "Your body felt really hot and it got me worried but after the...love making it was back to normal. You didn't seem like yourself last night. I was even surprised how you woke me up just for..."

"Sex..." he sighed. "I know, right? I had no idea what was happening to me. I just woke up hornier than I had ever been in my life. All I thought of was your cock and I felt like I would go crazy if I didn't have that beautiful cock. Everything else didn't matter."

"Hmm," Luis breathed. "Strange..." He chuckled and abruptly wrapped his arms around Aidan's waist, bringing him closer to his body. He loved the position he had Aidan in. It was all so beautiful. "Well...I liked everything about you last night. It was so hot and..."

"Shut up!" Aidan chuckled, hitting Luis on the chest so lovingly. "You are making me shy."

The two guys stayed like that, enjoying each other and cuddling with each other. The mood was really something else that morning. Both of them didn't want to pull from each other. All they wanted to do was feel each other's arms and warmth. That was all they wanted to do for the rest of the morning. They had their faces close to each other while they breathed in each other's scent. Man it was really wonderful.

After cuddling for minutes, Aidan turned and then Luis held him tighter, breathing on his neck and kissing him from time. They were warmer than ever that morning. Nothing else mattered and seemed as beautiful as the way they cuddled and spooned. It was a beautiful and loving change for the two of them. Not only where their hearts yearning but their souls were yearning too. It was too perfect for everything.

"You know we are gonna have to take a bath right?"

"Hmm...yeah," Aidan chuckled and then moved closer to Luis' body. He loved being in the position that he had found himself in.

Aidan could still remember how he had been two weeks ago and what had happened. It had been two weeks since he saved the scepter from the hands of those evil people. Even though he had been worried at first...he never heard from those people again. Things have kinda been perfect in his life since then. Luis has not been to any meeting and they have been spending too much time together.

They have been everywhere, to every part of the kingdom, exploring and enjoying their lives together. They have had picnics, cinemas, shopping and dinner date. This has been the best two weeks of his life. He has learned a lot about being royal...spent a lot of time with his family and the royal family. He has even had time to attend a charity. Huh...life has been totally beautiful for him and his Luis. There has been no day that he hasn't enjoyed.

***

The elevator door opened and Luis and Aidan came out, Luis holding Aidan's waist while planting kisses on his back. Everything was beautiful. They had lunch and breakfast in their room and now they were out after spending almost the whole day in their room enjoying themselves. After lunch they had spent an hour in the Jacuzzi and then showered later. Now they were back in the living room to spend some time with their respective families. It was all just so simple and beautifully warm. Now all they had to do was spend quality time with their families and let everything flow.

Aidan was putting on a beautiful red designer's skinny jean and a green t-shirt that was stuck on his body. He had blue sandals on his feet. His hair was tied in a pony tail and he loved the way his face was showing. He was stunning that day, according to his crazy husband that saw everything as hot and sexy.

Luis on the other hand was putting on a beautiful yellow shirt, brown skinny jean and blue sandals as well. He had his short hair shaved on the sides and then combed on the middle. He was looking spectacular even though he was just in casual.

As they came to the living room they found all the family members in there happy and having the time of their lives. They were laughing and chatting. The king had his newspaper with him even though he was still talking to his family. Everyone just was in a happy mood and when they saw Aidan and Luis, their happiness just reached a new level.

"Look who decided to come down." Hanna joked as she gestured with her eyes. "I thought you were gonna spend the whole day locked up in that room of yours."

"Hmm," Luis breathed as he headed for the couch next to his mother. "Maybe we shouldn't have come down..." He chuckled. "We should have probably been in our room the rest of the day. That surely sounds like a good idea." He chirped.

"Yeah, right." Aidan chuckled. "But it wouldn't have been a great day without seeing all of you." He smiled as he went to the queen to give her a kiss. "It would feel incomplete without you."

"Oh..." The queen chirped as she kissed him. "Now that's the son that I love. He can't spend a day without thinking about his family." She looked at Luis. "Now what have you got to say about yourself?"

"Well, can you blame me?" He chuckled nervously. "It's not my fault that I love spending time with my husband."

"Hmm..." Hanna chirped. "Selfish and..."

"Call me that," He chuckled. "But I love spending time with you too. I hope you are all fine." He sat on the couch and wrapped his arms around the sweet boy that he was with.

"We are all okay." The king answered with a smile. "How was your lovely day?"

"It was okay, father." Aidan smiled. "I just missed all of you and hence the reason why we are here to spend some time with you."

"That's really sweet..." Hanna held her hands together and smiled brighter than ever. It was clear from her expression that she loved what was going.

Aidan and the others just dived into the story which just came out of nowhere. It was a really wonderful moment for him and his family and they all loved it like crazy. They talked...they joked...they teased the two of them but they talked about their love too. Luis had his hands on his Aidan the whole time, kissing his hand from time to time. Aidan on the other hand was having the time of his life, enjoying his time with everyone. Even though he had felt something strange the previous night and it sorta had an effect him...he was really happy. Things had been perfect since that time he took the scepter away.

***

King Julian was in the garden, exploring and relaxing. He had his eyes everywhere, looking at the fruits and admiring the beautiful flowers that grew everywhere. The air in the garden smelt absolutely wonderful to his feel and he loved it like that. It was quite, cozy and it made his mind relax. He loved exploring the garden from time to time and even though he hadn't done that due to all the urgent issues that come in the palace. Now he had the time to do it.

King Julian was all alone without any guards or his queen. He just wanted to be alone and feel at peace. Yes! That was all that he wanted to do.

As king Julian was busy admiring the garden...he felt a sudden swoosh of the wind and then a chuckle behind him. He quickly moved his eyes behind and saw the priest chuckling with his trident in his hands, coming closer to the king.

"My lovely king..." The priest chuckled.

Seeing the priest, King Julian felt really wonderful. He quickly moved closer and smiled.

"Priest," He gasped. "When did you return and how was your pilgrimage?"

The king hadn't seen his priest almost a month as he had gone on a long pilgrimage. Now that he was back...things were just beautiful and he felt really excited with the coming of the priest.

"My lord," The priest bowed, hitting his trident harder on the ground. "Everything is good my lord..." He sniffed the air and exhaled audibly. "And how is my king..."

"I am really fine, priest." He smiled brightly. "What..."

"A revelation my king..." The priest's face got serious and his eyes moved from side to side. "I can feel a strange power will hit this palace my king. A strong wind, powerful and destructive too."

Hearing what the priest had just said, worry hit the king like nothing else had. That revelation from the priest got him nervous and he felt adrenaline rushing to every part of his body. He had a big question mark on his head.

King Julian dropped his eyes and looked at the ground. "A revelation." He whispered and then quickly moved his head to stare at the priest that had just given him the revelation. "What did you mean by that priest?" He was really worried. "You've never spoken to me like that. You are always here with..."

"Things will change. The good will turn into the bad and attempt something unbelievable. My king's decision might bring danger and..."

"Priest..." The king gasped as he moved closer to the priest. "Please...be clear about this. I don't..."

"A time will come when you will understand my king." The priest gave a soft chuckle as if what he had told the king was not a matter to worry about. "You must be alert at all times, my lord. An enemy may just be lurking but it is not clear to me. You might have made the biggest mistake of your life, my lord." He bowed. "You might have made a really big mistake with..."

"Priest...what mistake and..."

"I have no answer to that, my lord." The priest said as he moved his head robotically from side to side. "I am only but a messenger of the almighty." He raised his trident in the sky. "I speak what is revealed to me, my lord. I have told you what I had to say and what was revealed to me. The almighty revealed that you might have made a terrible mistake...my lord. It might have seemed right at the moment but that mistake could be lethal my king. That's why...you have to be alert at all times."

"Is it a war?" The king's breaths were turning into pants.

"No!" The priest nodded, gripping on his trident harder as he hit it on the ground harder than before. "This is not a war but it might be a threat and it might bring sorrow to..."

"Sorrow..." The king gasped, taking a few steps behind. "Tell me about..."

"Very soon, my lord," The priest laughed manically, moving his eyes from side to side. "You will have your answer real soon my lord. I just want you to be careful with everything. You must be really careful. Everything will fall at your feet and then...take proper action, my lord..."

"Then...there is..."

"Like I said, my lord..." He bowed his head. "I am only but a messenger of the almighty." He chuckled. "However," He raised his finger as if he was about to warn the king. "You must not tell anyone this. Not even any member of the royal household. You must keep it to yourself and remember," He sniffed the air. "I can smell a wind of change, a powerful wind of change."

After saying that, the priest hit the trident harder on the ground and turned to leave before he heard the king's voice.

"Wait, priest. Can you..."

"Don't worry or get confused, my lord." He laughed without moving his head. "This shouldn't worry my king at all."

With a final laugh, louder than before, the priest started walking out of the garden, laughing and chanting something that the king couldn't hear or he was rather too occupied to hear it. He was just too confused that he couldn't even hear it.

The king had never been like the way he was at that time. The priest was always there to guide him and lead him in the right path but at that time he just got him more confused than he had ever been in his life. For the first time ever he just stood still and got lost in his thoughts. He remembered each and every word that the priest had mentioned to him. Things were definitely not good.

Julian sighed and then folded his arms on his chest as his eyes moved from side to side, scanning the entire garden.

"Do not be confused or worried..." He remembered the priest's words but who wouldn't be worried in the situation that he had found himself. The priest's words could break down anyone that thought he was strong.

"God..." King Julian hit his head with his hands. "What did he mean by a mistake?" He couldn't remember ever making a mistake so all that was making him worried.

After what felt like hours, King Julian snapped out of his mood and shook his head. If the priest had told him not to worry or be confused he had to try to do it. After all, he was sure the priest was gonna do something about it.

***

The elevator door opened and Luis came out, holding Aidan's waist. They were slowly walking towards the living room while chuckling and talking among one another. Aidan had his arms carefully wrapped around Luis while he smiled at him with the brightest smile ever.

Luis was going to another meeting with his father again, though he didn't want to go. He was putting on a blue designer's suit, red shirt and light blue shoes, all which were chosen by his lovely Aidan. He had a big golden crown on his head. He was going to a meeting on Aidan's demands but he didn't feel like doing it.

"I am gonna miss you." Aidan whispered with a killer smile. "I swear I am gonna miss you like crazy. I am gonna miss you so, so much."

"Then why did you insist I go?" Luis asked as he brought Aidan closer to him. "I could have stayed home with you and..."

"Really..." Aidan chuckled nervously. "You know exactly why."

"Alright..." Luis brought Aidan closer and planted a kiss on his head. "But I will be back early today okay? I will make sure that I don't return late but if I do..."

"I will wait for you." Aidan chimed in with a killer smile.

"You have to do it because you forced me into going."

Aidan chuckled and then smiled brightly. Before he could even say anything, Luis pulled him closer and then began kissing him like he was crazy. The kiss was super hot and it made both want to run to the room and make love whole day. It was beautiful. They sucked on each other's tongues like a lollipop. But it was more beautiful than that. They didn't want to let go. Had they been in their bedroom they'd have probably been at it by this time. It was amazing and their lips moving against each other felt like nothing they had felt before.

"Ahem!"

Both Aidan and Luis tore from each other's mouths when they heard the throat clearing in front of them. Aidan dropped his eyes in shyness and then moved them up again to see a beautiful smiling face, Hanna. She was looking beautiful and she was literally teasing the both of them with their eyes.

"Excuse me love birds but father is waiting." She gestured to the living room. "I think the kisses can wait later."

"Why do you always have to be a kill joy?" Luis complained as he gripped Aidan's waist and brought him closer. "Can't a..."

"No, he can't." She chuckled. "This meeting is really important and father shouldn't be late and..."

"Okay, mom..." He chuckled, rolling his eyes at her when she chuckled.

Aidan smiled at the two of them and then followed Luis into the living room. Reaching the living room, Aidan found every member of the family in there. The king was already. He was putting on a pretty shiny designer's suit and black shoes. He was wearing his huge golden crown and he had a scepter with him. He was looking splendid.

"Are you ready, son?" The king gestured at the prince.

"Sure, father..." He smiled as he turned and gave Aidan a quick hug and kiss on the lips. Aidan sighed and then hugged him one last time.

"Don't worry," Luis chuckled. "I will be back soon."

Aidan nodded. "I know. Have a good time at the meeting." Luis nodded and then moved his eyes to his father. "You too father."

The two men smiled and then made their way out of the palace with five guards behind. Reaching the door, Luis blew a kiss to Aidan and then left with a beautiful grin on his face. Aidan smiled brightly and then waved back. He loved the guy and couldn't wait for him to return so that he could be with him.

When Luis left, Aidan took a deep sigh and then turned to go and talk with the family members. But something happened that made him stop in his tracks. Just when Aidan turned he felt a sudden dizziness that almost made him pass out. He quickly moved his hands to his head and massaged on it, shaking his head to get rid of that dizziness. Then just like a flash...it was gone. But Aidan felt really strange. He couldn't quite describe the feeling he had at that time but it was strange. He felt like something had just moved in him. It was so powerful that he couldn't understand it.

"Aidan!" The queen called, staring at him. "Are you okay, my son?"

Aidan moved his head up and then smiled at the lovely woman. "Yeah. I think I am really fine. Maybe I am just too bored in the palace."

"Hmm...someone's missing his husband." Hanna teased. "I think he is missing his husband. But..."

"Maybe I just need some fresh air and a change of the environment." He chuckled, slowly moving closer to the queen. "Maybe I should go and visit my brother and my grandmother."

"If that's what you want." The queen smiled. "Everything is okay with me."

"Thanks." Aidan smiled as he kissed the queen. "But would any of you...like to come with me?"

"I don't think so..." Hanna sighed and then a bright smile appeared on her face. "I have a date with Henry in two hours. Sorry."

He smiled at granny and then the queen. "Sorry." The queen sighed, smiling faintly. "I think I will just stay here too."

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers
123456...9