Unsettled Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he was pushed around and the rope that had tied him up so tautly was sliced apart with a swift but controlled flick of her wrist. Before Jurij had even realized that his hands were free again, Alessia had stepped back to his front and handed him the horse's harness. He took it in blind obedience and began to secure her horse to a hitching post.

When his job was done, he finally followed Alessia into the so very well-known shack.

Inside it was as pleasantly snug and dry as it has always been in the past. An old oil-lamp lit the small room, illuminating his sweet Alessia who had found a relaxing place on a wooden box covered with hay. Jurij remembered how he had sat on this box during the endless hours of love-sickness he had felt for Alessia. That was four years ago, but still it felt like yesterday.

It felt so strange to realize that the woman of his desires was now being in this unholy 'thinking sot' herself.

Jurij just couldn't stop peeking at her out of the corner of his eye, silently admiring her neat waist and high proud breasts. Being at his old 'thinking spot' with her let all the memories of the past flood back into his head.

Suddenly there was a loud crack of thunder. One moment later heavy rain started to pound mercilessly against the roof.

"I guess we better stay here for the night. Tomorrow we will march southwards and try to catch up with the unit of Major Vladimir Maximow. They will probably re-organize themselves around the city of Saratovskaya. As Saratovskaya is around 50 kilometers away we might have to walk for two days. " Alessia declared while she lazily removed her riding gloves, one finger at a time.

Jurij didn't really care for tomorrow! His mind was transfixed on the sight of how the damp white fabric of Alessia's blouse clang to her skin. So he only nodded in agreement with her plan and hung his wet coat on a nail on the wall - just beside Alessia's sodden jacket that was already hanging there.

When he returned to Alessia, he was greeted by her stretched out legs.

"Well, I am afraid my boots got filthy during the day. Come and assist me, my little mal'chik."

Jurij went over to her and began to wipe her boots with some hay that lay on the ground.

"Stop! That will never do!" she scolded. "You'll have to take them off first."

Nervously Jurij straddled her right leg, grasped the heel and began tugging. Alessia smirked down at him when she planted the sole of her other booted foot against his chest and shoving hard. Her right boot suddenly came loose and Jurij felt into the straw. Embarrassed, he scrambles at his feet, but as started to rise Alessia shouted: "S T A Y!"

What could he do? He stayed - on all fours like a pet-animal.

With a mischievous grin on her face, Alessia slowly lifted her muddy left boot until its sole was pointing right at his fact.

"I want you to undo my next boot while kneeling at my feet!"

Before Jurij could even agree, Alessia had already planted her stockinged right foot firmly on Jurij's shoulder. His hands shook slightly when they grabbed the remaining boot and carefully removed it from her foot.

Alessia looked down at her eager mal'chik and smiled to herself. The sight of Jurij having fallen for her was priceless.

"Good! And now I expect you to polish my boots properly. But don't take just hay from the ground – it will only scratch the exclusive leather of my boots. They require the use of some soft cloth! Like your shirt for example!"

It took Jurij's only a short moment before his desire to obey Alessia won the mental battle over his remained dignity. After a silent nod Jurij removed his shirt and wrapped its cloth around his finger. Still kneeling bare-chested in front of Alessia, he started buffing both boots to a deep shine.

He did his work with utter dedication as the rich smell of the leather that kept him excited over the whole time.

"That's enough! Now put them back on for me." Alessia commanded after a while.

Feeling how Alessia's calves slid easily into the firm leather of the riding boots only increased Jurij's inner excitement. As he was finally finished

, Alessia casually moved the sole of her right boot between his open knees, barely touching his groin. An enormous thrill coursed through Jurij. He had an overwhelming desire to move himself a little forward so that his groin would rub against the boot. The very thought of it made his penis swell already. Surely Alessia would notice! But how would she react? Would she allow him to act such needy in her presence?

In a desperate attempt to hide his arousal, he looked up to check her mood. Thank goodness: she was smiling at him!

"You quite enjoyed polishing my boots, didn't you?" she even laughed back.

"I did!" Jurij confirmed honestly, while his mind got deeper and deeper lost in the beauty of her smile.

He realized that he still desired her like crazy - beside all her new aura of bossiness. In fact her new aura of bossiness somehow made him desire her even more.

And hadn't Alessia just confessed to him that she loved to be his Commandress. So she still holds tender feelings for him. There was still a chance that she would fall in love with him again, Jurij dared to dream.

"What's that lustful look on your face?" his thought got interrupted out of a sudden.

"Em... What? A lustful look?"

"Don't try to fool me, mal'chik!" Alessia grinned at him.

"You would like to kiss me on my sweet lips now, am I right?"

"Em..." Jurij only managed to say as he felt the touch of her boot against his groin. The heavy leather of its toe pressed through his trousers against the ever hardening bulge in his underpants.

"AM I RIGHT?" Alessia kept pushing him for an answer.

"Yes...I would!" he replied, fighting to get his voice under control, while his stomach was churning with a maelstrom of emotions.

Slowly his body leaned forward, graving for the promised kiss. But then Alessia lifted her leg and effectively stopped his approach by placing the sole of her boot on his shoulder.

"Oh what a pity." she cruelly laughed at him. "I am afraid that I can't let a prisoner kiss my lips. Sorry, but my lips are exclusively reserved for lovers. And you are hardly in the position to be my lover anymore, are you?"

Alessia mocked in mischievous amusement while she let her tongue run over her red lips to tease him even more.

It took Jurij a few moments to realize what kind of cruel games Alessia was playing with his unfulfilled desires. His silly hopes that Alessia's former confession that she would love him to be hers would mean that she also would love to have him back as her boyfriend pulverized within this moment. They were replaced by the feeling of empty disappointment.

"But you know what?"

"Yeah?" he cheered up – instantly hoping for a new chance of a kiss!

"I like you to grave for my kisses – even if they have become unreachable for you. So I want you to close your eyes and just think of my sweet lips!"

What? Graving in front of her for something that she wouldn't give him anyway was just ridicules. He might be her prisoner but he surely wouldn't let Alessia make him her brainless addict. No - he would gather his remaining will-power and refuse to close his eyes, Jurij told himself

Noticing his sudden resistance, Alessia's smile started to freeze.

"Mal'chik! If you don't want to play, maybe you are more useful working. At first you will fix this hole there in the roof! The sweeping raindrops are pissing me off!" she barked at him.

Alarmed by Alessia's sudden anger, responded without daring to protest. Ignoring the heavy rain hailing down against his naked chest, he went out to fetch the large iron plate that was standing at the backside of the shack. A couple of minutes later he had fixed it over the hole in the roof. The rain slowly wore off, so he even started to gather some wood for the fire. In fact he was quite happy about this little extra-work as it gave him the time he needed to think about Alessia's recent outburst.

Jurij realized that his response of defiance when he wouldn't close his eyes for her had crossed a line that he shouldn't have crossed. Immediately he started to regret his stupid resistance. But it was too late now. He knew that he would have to work very hard to weaken Alessia's anger. He silently pleaded that she wouldn't make him to suffer too much.

But when he finally went back inside the shack, Alessia was gone! Where the hell was she?

What Jurij couldn't know at this moment was that Alessia had use the opportunity of being alone to look around a little.

That was when she found the tree, that Jurij was hoping was long gone...but there it stood, with a big heart and 'J.A. ljublit A.V.' [= 'J.A. Loves A.V.'] carved into it. She smiled looking at that.

She now had found another sweet proof that Jurij had always loved her. Probably more than everything in his little world. And he loved her still! That was good. Alessia loved to be loved! But it annoyed her that Jurij was still just obeying her orders when he liked to obey them. And he had even shouted at her at the burnt-down estate of his family. She could hardly return his tenderness as long as he remained so disobediently, could she? Definitely not if she wanted to hold unlimited control over him. So she would need to find ways that effectively bridled his stubborn character, Alessia thought to herself. That was the moment when the "beast" inside her was coming out.

And then it made click – she had suddenly found the way to break the stubbornness of her little mal'chik. She just had to try this.

Jurij's job to fix the roof wouldn't take long enough for her to complete her preparations, so Alessia went back to the shack. Jurij was already sitting inside – waiting for her return without having the slightest suspicion.

As soon as he saw her, he stood up and spoke quietly asking "Commandress, what shall I do now?"

Alessia had to smirk at his eagerness. He even called her by the title 'Commandress' instead of just 'Alessia'! Surely he was stung by a guilty conscience. But it was too late to make amends for it now. She wouldn't spare him being taught a painful lesson.

She looked at him, smiling sweetly and spoke just as quietly as he did: "Let's see: you have already collected enough wood for the evening! That is great! But we also will need some water up here to wash with. Go to the stream just over the bank and fetch us a bucket of water!"

"As you wish."

He began to walk away and she spoke up "Jurij, when you get back, I want this place cleaned up and made suitable for me to sleep in. There is a blanket in my things, you may place that on the bed when you are completely finished cleaning this place up. Don't disappoint me, I will be back soon."

"But where will you..."

"Don't concern yourself with my whereabouts!" she interrupted him, not allowing him to finish his questions. "You only have to worry about NOT DISAPPOINTING ME AGAIN."

"Yes Commandress." was all that he replied with. Her secretiveness felt humiliating. But for some reason, it was also strangely exciting to be unsure what would happen behind his back, what it was Alessia wanted to do without him knowing. Confused by all these contradictory emotions Jurij rushed away to complete the tasks she asked him to perform.

As soon as Jurij was out of sight, Alessia walked out and got out her little knife from the saddlebag. Then she went back to the tree, to finish what she started.

The rose bush beside the tree that had long since died had left nasty thorns behind, which she had considered leaving there, however she decided this would be better. She kept one fairly sturdy branch out in case he gave her a hard time. When she had completed all of her preparations she stood back and looked around, smiling at her accomplishments.

Jurij was still busy sweeping some old leaves out of the shack when he felt being watched from behind. Casually leaning against the door frame, Alessia was silently observing his work.

When he looked into her eyes, she presented him one of her most infamous grins.

"Are you finished in there, Jurij?"

"I nearly am!"

"Good! Then grab me my jacket and come out here please."

Thinking to himself, if it's cold enough out there that Alessia wants her jacket, why must I go out half-naked? He chose wisely in not mentioning his inner disagreement with Alessia's obvious double-standard.

When they reached her horse, she grabbed a couple pieces of rope and smiled at him: "Would you carry that for me as well, please?"

Then he noticed that she was leading him to his special tree. The one with the big heart and 'J.A. ljublit A.V.' [= 'J.A. Loves A.V.'] carved into it. His face changed into a brilliant shade of red when they finally arrived.

"Now kneel up against the tree so that you are facing it."

Jurij slumped to his knees and she silently thanked god she had guessed correctly and everything was lined up. The tree was just a few centimeters off now, with one sturdy-looking branch remaining on the shattered trunk.

"Place your hands above your head."

His arms went up. With no warning nor ceremony, she tied his wrists together, tossed the rope over the higher branch and pulled until his arms got firmly lifted. After she had secured the rope back around the trunk, Alessia walked behind him. Her hands grabbed around his belly and unbuckled his belt. Then Jurij's trousers got yanked straight down to his knees.

"What are you doing?!?" he protested in shock.

"You don't need to know that now!" she snapped "...but I can guarantee that you deserve every little step of it! And now I want you to shut up and kiss the word 'ljublit', Jurij."

As soon as his lips touched the tree, he felt something going around his head and then around the tree, securing his face there.

"I am going to let you fuck the little 'love-hole' that I have scratched into the tree for you, Jurij. Slide your knees closer to the tree."

His knees slid closer, difficult it was, but he managed. She grabbed hold of his cock and slipped it into the hole she had carved through the tree. Another piece of rope went around his hips and the tree, ensuring he couldn't pull his penis out anymore. She walked in front of him and kicked his knees even more forward making sure that the head of his cock would poke out through the other end of the hole.

Then began to gently run with her fingernails over the helpless head of his cock until Jurij couldn't hold back his desires any longer and started to moan.

"Does turtle want to come out to play?" Alessia cooed, tickling the pinkish-brown head. She took care that his member was sufficiently fondled and squeezed by her hands, before she stood up and spoke quietly: "Now you get your lesson in the history of the Red Army. But make sure that your penis doesn't get soft in the meantime. If he does I might have to keep him extended by pulling a rope around the head of your valuable penis and tying it to that tree. But you won't want that to happen, do you?"

His mouth firmly pressed against the trunk Jurij couldn't answer a single word, so he tried to shake his head instead. Alessia showed herself generous and accepted this kind of answer.

"Okay then: As even an unfilled head like yours might already know, our brave Bolshevik government declared that traditional Cossack lands were now to be run by all Russian people. This glorious gesture provoked revolts of the Cossacks. Although the Cossacks were betraying the ideals of the free people of Russia, the Cossacks managed to gather troops of lousy betrayers - the so-called 'Volunteer Army'.

Unfortunately the signing of the peace-treaty with Germany in Brest-Litovsk resulted in direct intervention of the still imperialistic ruled states of England and France in Russia. England and France also started to arm the 'Volunteer Army'. In January of this year the bloody conflicts between the 'Volunteer Army' and our Bolshevik forces lead into a Civil War. Our Council of People's Commissars decided to replace our provisional Red Guard with a permanent Communist army – that was the birth of our glorious 'RED ARMY'! Everything understood?"

Jurij only moaned behind the tree. But the abounding flood of information of Alessia's lecture seemed to have soften Jurij's hard on. The head of his cock was already beginning to recede in the hole. As promised Alessia's slender hands grabbed a piece of rope. Not taking her own eyes off his she slowly tied a rope around the head of Jurij's penis and pulled the rope slightly around the tree.

Jurij's moaning became louder – like he was begging her to stop. But Alessia didn't want to show mercy. Instead she preferred to threaten her little mal'chik a little bit more, saying: "You better think about something to make him hard quickly or my next incentive would be a little cock-whipping with this sweet little rose twig here. I'm sure it plenty of thorns might leave some nasty sting on your sensitive skin."

To Jurij's luck the touch of Alessia's finger and the firm tugging of the rope let his cock become hard again. As Alessia wanted to be a fair Commandress towards him, she stopped her little torturing and fixed the rope around the tree. Still she had to pinch the head of Jurij's penis between her fingernails when she spoke: "Seems as we got him hard again! Good for you! But remember, mal'chik, now if it goes soft again, it will hurt you."

Licking her lips, she noticed that his young legs were visibly quivering. How she loved seeing all the anxious fears now growing within him and reflected in his large terrified eyes.

"But you can still beg me to tickle the head a little if you want." she cruelly laughed at him.

"Now let's continue our little history-lesson about of the glorious Red Army! Where have I stopped? Ah yes: The central figure behind the founding of the Red Army was comrade Leon Trotsky - the People's Commissar for War.

When it became apparent that a revolutionary army composed solely of workers would be far too small, Trotsky instituted mandatory conscription of the rural peasantry into the Red Army. Clever, isn't he? Of course not everyone wanted to risk his life in the fighting for the Red Army. So Trotsky created special detachments of the secret police "Cheka" and attached one to each Red Army in the field. These so-called Special Punitive Department of the All-Russian Extraordinary Commission for Combat of Counter-Revolution and Sabotage take an active part in the suppression of anti-communist peasant riots, punishment of deserters and the liquidation of persons believed disloyal to the Bolshevik government during the Civil War. Nastasija wants to join one of these Special Punitive Brigades – so you better take care never to annoy her!" Alessia smirked at the last sentence. Of course she would always protect her little mal'chik from Nastasija's sadism. But he didn't have to know that yet!

Enjoying the pitiful sight of the tied up Jurij, she stated: "I bet your penis hurts right now, it's too bad you made me do that. Looking at me while fucking my love hole, should make it easy to you to stay hard all the time. The next time I tell you stay hard, I hope you listen to me. You will be here until dinner time. I will come back and ask you some questions about what I just taught you before I decide if you should be untied. You better understand quickly that any lecture that has to be repeated leads into a learning style which will feel much worse than the one before. So my hope is that I do not have to repeat too many of my lectures."

1...56789...17