Unsettled Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Jurij lifted his head, Alessia threw the towel on the floor. After he had hastily dried off his wet body, the hose falls down beside him.

"Roll the hose back up, Jurij! And then let's go back inside, where it is a little warmer." came Alessia's harsh orders from above.

She removed the loop that was attaching his cock-leash to the fire pump and tugged slightly on it so that Jurij would follow. She walked into the main building, almost dragging him behind her. When they arrived inside, there were two more guards waiting. She smiled at them and said: "The prisoner and I will have a 'conversation' in my living quarters. I wish NOT to be disturbed!"

Alessia and Jurij continued their walk toward Alessia's quarters, when they were stopped once more by Nastasija.

"What are you doing with that pathetic looking piece of imperialistic scum?" she asked Alessia, obviously trying to shame Jurij even more.

Alessia returned the question in the same disgusted tone Nastasija had used. "Why, I am taking him to teach him a lesson about the new balance of power in Russia. Now that he has been hosed down, I can teach him properly about certain advantages of communism.

"Do what you have to do! But please inform me as soon as you realize that this subject just can't be re-educated. I would love to help you to get rid of him!"

"I will! If you would excuse us for now?!"

Nastasija moved out of Alessia's way, however, when Jurij stumbled along behind her, she took the opportunity to kick Jurij in the ass on his way by. He yelped like a scolded dog.

Nastasija walked away, obviously disgruntled. Alessia brought Jurij into her personal living quarters. Once inside the door, she closed it and raised her hand, the hand closest to him, as if she were going to greet someone, but instead of waving she turned to him and brought the back of her hand against his chest.

Her eyes were on him, curious, as if the gesture surprised her as much as it did him. Her touch was so unexpected and electrifying that he stood there for a moment not moving. Then he took her hand in his and lifted his gaze to her. Her lips were slightly parted and she was looking right into his eyes with that same, unsettling serenity and curiosity. She leaned forward ever so slightly, as did Jurij. Their lips touched, and then she slipped her tongue into his mouth, and they kissed passionately for several minutes. She broke away first, as she moved back, a tear filled one of Jurij's eyes.

"First thing in the morning, we are leaving for your house. We will be spending some time there. Just the two of us - so that we can...shall we say manifest the new kind of relationship between each other a little."

Alessia smiled at him and whispered: "But first I will require your services inside another room!"

Taking him by the hand she walked her new servant toward her sleeping quarters. When they reached the side of her bed, he was amazed, she had a four-post-bed, and the headboard contained several pieces of wood that had been decorated by a wood carver. Her linen was a crispy white color, with the scent of rose petals that Jurij could clearly smell. She had him kneel at her bedside and declared ceremoniously:

"I am going to take myself a hot shower...when I return, I expect you to be right here waiting for me. Oh - but first..." she said while she slipped her riding boots off her feet and placed them on the floor in front of him.

"You may polish my boots. There is apt to be many more opportunities for you to pay homage to my boots. In fact it will be your job to keep them clean. And by that I mean clean at every minute and without fail, Jurij! Should my boots get dirty, you will still be required to kiss them at my request."

"Yes Commandress, as you wish." Jurij replied – partly happy about the new chance of getting such an intimate access to Alessia, partly scared, because Alessia had so easily taken it for granted that he would accept the assigned job without even being asked.

While Jurij was still considering whether he liked the new, bossy way of Alessia or not, Alessia had already walked off into the bathroom and began to undress herself. He could see her reflection in the mirror and enjoyed very much watching her. His cock was still hard as a rock and had begun to seep a drop or two every now and then. He complied with her request and took a cloth and polished her boots. When she got out of the shower and dried herself off, she walked into the bedroom wrapped in just a towel.

"Jurij, will you help me with something?"

"What shall I do for you, Commandress?"

"I would like you to help me dry off. You may walk to me."

He stood up and walked over to her. She handed him the towel she had wrapped around her and he began to dry her off, starting at the neck and working his way down the front and then up the back. When he had her dried off completely she smiled at him and teased: "I bet you would like a hot shower too, wouldn't you?"

He nodded his head.

"Well - let's see what we can work out in trade. Would you eat my pussy, Jurij?"

The look on his face could only be described as horrified and humiliated. He started to stutter something but he just couldn't find the right words to explain. Alessia just looked at him, expressionless.

Then she inserted one of her fingers deep into her clitoris. When the finger was pulled out of her again, it was covered with her fresh juices. Slowly Alessia put this finger to Jurij's lips and gently parted them with it. He started to pull away as if to say something, but Alessia put the finger back to his lips as if to quiet him. She kept looking directly into his eyes.

"I think we need to talk here." she suddenly spoke out, before Alessia took her Jurij by the hand, led him to the bed and pushed him to sit down. Putting one leg on each side of him she maneuvered herself so that he could stare down at her very damp pussy lips.

"Would you prefer if I let Nastasija worship this glorious pussy instead of you?" she asked him.

"Would you prefer Nastasija to taste me, to smell me, to be completely surrounded and subsumed in my cum as she brings me so much pleasure?"

At first Jurij just looked sheepishly back at her, but then he broke down: "No! Please no! Don't let her touch you like this! I'll pleasure you the best I can if you only promise not to let her lick you again!"

As he spoke, Alessia removed her legs from around him, picked up a cigarette from the night-drawer and put it to her lips.

"I need the lighter and ashtray" she said and he looked at him as if to say "So fetch it for me!" which he promptly did.

"Aren't you going to light it for me?" ...of course he was! His hand was trembling as he lit her cigarette. Alessia inhaled deeply and blew the heavy stream of smoke directly into his face trying to pierce him with her eyes in a truly dominant way. With the cigarette in her hand, she began stroking his bare chest, gently pinching his right nipple. Noticing the intensity of his reaction, she casually took another drag from her cigarette and blew it toward his face.

"You need to show me how much you love the taste and scent of me!" Alessia explained while she handed him the ashtray. Adjusting two pillows under her as a sat, she leaned back against the bed's headboard with her calves spread so that her little mal'chik would have unrestricted access to her pussy.

His face went immediately and he began to explore her beautiful looking pussy with his tongue.

After a moment of nervous hesitation Jurij placed the ashtray on the nightstand and laid down between her thighs, where he began to explore her beautiful looking pussy with his tongue. Alessia needed both hands to pull his head tightly into her.

Now she could feel his tongue on her clitoris along with his warm breath as his nose was useless for breathing at that moment. ...and for many more moments to follow!

Soon she had discovered how to guide Jurij's face to reach even more exquisite places within her sex. Her efforts were rewarded by a maddeningly wonderful alternate sucking and licking of her pussy lips and clitoris.

Taking another drag of her cigarette, Alessia she spoke to him: "You seem to have a natural talent in pleasuring the most female part of a woman. Can it be that your surprising eagerness as my lover has something to do with your fear of getting replaced by Nastasija?"

His face reddened. "M... maybe..."

"She has really scared the hell out of you, hasn't she?" Alessia laughed. As Jurij had to pull his head up to answer her, she could use the opportunity to casually blew some smoke of down into his face.

"Yes, I'm afraid she has!"

"As long as you keep me happy, I promise to protect you from her! So that's one more good reason for you to do everything you can not to disappoint me again, isn't it?"

She continued to hold his head and his gaze as she took one more drag from her cigarette. She extinguished it in the ashtray, blowing the last bit of smoke into his face.

"And now you better get on with your job!" Alessia ordered before her hands forced him back into her pussy..

Soon she felt the familiar feelings of impending orgasm of the magnitude. She tried to draw him even deeper into her, but somehow she would need more than just the tender pressure of his lips. "Roll over onto your back!"

Jurij was speechless but still did as he was told. She moved above him so that she now was facing his feet. Then she lowered her pussy onto his face, enveloping him within her. Alessia was literally dripping from my pussy by this point as she began to feel that savage animal within her again. She wanted to fuck his entire body as if it were a giant cock. while he struggled within her. Alessia was turned on by the thought that at this moment her mal'chik was utterly drowning within her sex. He still would please her to his last breath if that's what she would demand of him. His body was completely dedicated to her exclusive pleasure.

Then, without warning, her orgasm hit her. An orgasm beyond anything she had ever felt before. But she still kept up pumping his nose into her pussy and soon was driven to another mind-blowing orgasm. She had become nothing but a lusty animal by now. ...an animal in heat that came three times!

She felt the desire for another cigarette as Alessia tried to catch her breath. She took out a cigarette and began to smoke casually as she laid there just resting from what had happened.

All the time Jurij kept just looking at his new Commandress with endearing hungry eyes. Getting the picture that he wanted nothing more than to please her, Alessia began to wonder how far he would go.

She rolled toward him slightly and looked directly into his eyes. Then she slowly reached down between her legs and slid two fingers into her wet pussy. She crooked her fingers slightly and withdrew with them a glob of her sweet juices.

"Open your mouth" she ordered as she raised her hand over his face.

After looking into her eyes with reluctance, Jurij's lips dutifully parted a little. Alessia still seized the opportunity to slid her fingers inside. She slid them in so far that Jurij nearly needed to gag but he didn't. In fact he sucked her fingers like a baby goat sucking on its mother's teats.

"Not so fast, mal'chik. You may catch it all, but I want you to hold it in your mouth until I tell you to swallow."

It took a couple of seconds until the taste of her juices had fully occupied every part of his throat.

"Okay, you can swallow now."

Alessia took another drag off her cigarette and blew a thick stream of smoke into his face. His helpless coughing caused even more stirring in her loins. So she casually pressed her cigarette between her two lips and reached up to forcefully grab him by the hair and to pull his face inexorably down to her clitoris. With both hands she held it there until he started to struggle for some breath. She loved to see him struggle to suppress his very need for oxygen so that he could continue to please her. It made her feel so desired, so worshiped.

He licked, sucked and probed her pussy once more while Alessia laid down finishing her cigarette.

She definitely had passed the point of feeling squeamish about the feeling of his tongue and nose inside her sex.

Alessia realized that by becoming dominant, she was setting Jurij free. She saw that he wanted to worship a woman's body in ways which he had been too afraid to admit during his whole life-time, but that he nevertheless needed to feel complete.

And Alessia knew that she was the only women who could give him what he needed, because she gave it to him and let him feel good about it. She let him know that all those things he wanted to have a woman do to him, she wanted just as much. And by that she realized that her little mal'chik would always be completely loyal to her.

As tired as she had become by now, Alessia felt needing at least one more orgasm before she could sleep. So she pushed her Jurij off the bed and down onto the floor. Putting her leg over him, she scooted up and straddled his face.

"You really need to clean that juices out of my pussy so I can go to sleep. Open up."

He opened his mouth and her swollen, dripping pussy instantly lowered over his face.

"You feel like being a slave to my pussy now, don't you?"

Alessia slid her pussy back and forth over his face as she began to feel another orgasm approaching. She let all of her weight settle on his face as she tried to get his nose even deeper in her sex. The closer she got, the more roughly she twisted his nipples - enjoying the feeling of him squirming beneath her in the mixture of pain and pleasure.

He began to beat if furiously as she ground the pussy harder into his face. His nose was literally buried inside her pussy. Alessia knew at this point that he absolutely could not breathe. He squirmed trying to get some air. But at that point Alessia didn't care whether he can breathe or not. All she cared was her need to cum and nothing no one else mattered. Fortunately for Jurij,her next orgasm exploded over her just at this time. When the orgasm passed, his face was deep red, as were his poor nipples, and he was choking on the amount of fluid that came out of her. Just then Alessia had the presence of mind to reach down and grab his hard cock.

"That was wonderful, Jurij. You have definitely earned yourself the promised hot shower."

Jurij couldn't answer her, as he was still trying to catch his breath both from being smothered beneath his beautiful Commandress.

"But of course the privilege of a hot shower doesn't include the privilege of touching your penis more the necessary! Your penis fully belongs to me now and I will be right here waiting for him." she stated as she rolled off his face, careful to keep holding his penis firmly inside her hand.

"Am I understood?"

He nodded his head, almost not believing his own ears.

"Good! Then go ahead and take your shower!"

Jurij was totally torn, he desperately wanted a hot shower, but he didn't want to leave Alessia's bedside. He felt everything leaving his mind except for thoughts of making her happy and hearing those moans of passion come from her tender lips. He so desperately wanted to hear those noises again, however, he didn't want to anger her either, so he tore himself away and said "Thank you Commandress for allowing me the privilege of using your shower as well as the honor of worshiping your pussy."

"You are welcome! ...and I thank you for doing such a wonderful job of worshiping my pussy. Now go take your shower before I change my mind."

He immediately got up and headed to the bathroom and began to shower. Oh how nice the hot water felt on his skin and the soap that she had in her shower, smelled so good. He was oblivious to the amount of time he spent in the shower. When he was finished, he got out and dried off. Only to find his beautiful Alessia sound asleep on the bed. He didn't want to wake her, she looked so breathtaking, lying there, naked. He softly and gently climbed onto the bed, and slept at her feet.

[ WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING ]

When Jurij awoke at the next morning, it took him a moment to realize where he was.

"Well it's about time to get up, sleepy head!" he was told by a soft, yet firm voice. As his eyes wandered to the source of the voice, he looked into the radiant face of Alessia. She was already up and dressed.

So he got up and went to the chair – getting his yesterday's cloths. He was just taking his underwear when he heard her determinant voice: "Put it back!"

Appalled he dropped the underwear and turned around. Alessia's charming smile was gone, instead she had folded her arms which gave he an even more rigorous look. Seeing his confusion she went forward, stopping right in front of him. She look him straight into the eyes, which had a quite scaring effect upon him.

"After last night some things between us are going to be a little different. As my new boyfriend I expect you to be unclothed at all times when you are alone with me! It will make you more vulnerable and always remind you that it's me who controls your body."

What am I getting myself into, Jurij thought to himself. Listening to her speak like this was already making his cock get hard, and by now he knew better than to not fulfill her wishes without question. And after all he felt that his resistance had already been too crumpled by Alessia's beguiling beauty. When he finally nodded in acceptance, a smile returned on Alessia's face. She kissed him hard on his lips while her fingers pinched his cheek.

"Thank you!"

Slowly she grabbed his chin with her hand. The smile on her face began to get a cruel somehow, as she whispered "Jurij, I want you to look me into my eyes and tell me something!"

When she was convinced to have his full attention, she continued "Did you relieve yourself in the shower last evening while thinking of me?"

Her eyes drilled right through him. But without batting an eye, he spoke honestly, "No Commandress, I did not."

She smirked and said: "My little mal'chik has pleased me. Thank you for your honesty, I am in hopes that I shall never have to punish you for lying. I will know, by your face, if ever you do."

Uncertain what to say, Jurij just nodded at her.

"Still you owe me big time for sleeping that long in this morning."

"Your wishes will be my commands!" he said in a cheerful, jesting way.

"Well then, Jurij. I think for some compensation I want you to kneel at my feet and kiss my toes."

Obediently he dropped to his knees and began to perform that task. Immediately Alessia could see that kissing her toes was turning Jurij on once more. What an odd but amazing effect! She couldn't claim that she fully understood it, but it was definitely something she could use to her advantage.

After a few minutes of watching him worship her feet, Alessia began to realize that it was not just kissing her feet that turned Jurij on. It was the fact that she "forced" him to do what he had secretly wanted.

She felt simultaneously sad for him, that he had spent his life tortured by this secret, and exhilarated as a felt butterflies in her stomach. She felt protective over this man while at the same time feeling more and more dominant.

Suddenly she spoke again: "Now open your mouth Jurij, and place all of my toes into your mouth."

He tried to accommodate all of her toes, but kept unsuccessful. He looked up her with a worried look on his face.

"I am sorry Commandress – I just cannot."

1...34567...17