Unsettled Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked away without a glance back. Her pussy was soaking wet and seeing him there so vulnerable, fucking the tree because she made him, gave her an overwhelming feeling of power and lust.

She went inside to prepare things for lesson two of her re-education process. She may have to come up with other methods for the program, but she was going to have as much sadistic fun as she could with this one.

An hour later she decided that it was time to look over at her pupil again. He was lightly rocking his knees, pushing his cock deeper in the hole to let up some of the pressure on his head, and then when the tree dug in too much to his balls, he would relax his hips. She was enjoying the sight of his silent suffering...this was what she had hoped would happen.

She let this go on for quite a while, in fact it was almost dark when she walked over to him and untied his head.

"Your hips better keep moving while I ask you these questions Jurij."

She spent ten minutes questioning him in what she had taught him, being careful to watch to make sure he was still fucking the tree. Fortunately for him, Jurij didn't make any mistakes this time.

"Very good, Jurij. I am pleased by your progress!"

"Are you enjoying my love hole?" she whispered into his ear, licking his earlobe ever so gently.

"Yes Commandress."

His cock jumped inside the hole.

"You like that Jurij?" She asked, licking one more time.

His cock jumped again, as he moaned "Yes."

"I will be back for you shortly, I have a hunch you will need to urinate soon."

He groaned and realized his own urge to pee. "But I have to pee as well."

Looking back over her shoulder seductively, she spoke: "Good, but you are not permitted to! Still it is good to know that you have to".

"...but Commandress, I really have to go."

"Then you shouldn't have any problem when I am ready to allow you to. I will be back soon."

When Alessia walked back over to Jurij the sun had completely set and the fire had become just coals. She stepped around the tree; watching her bound mal'chik wary eyes. He looked so sore and tired.

In fact there was just one desire left inside Jurij: he desperately wanted to pee. Peeing was all he thought of over the last minutes. Fortunately the rope around his penis helped him to fight the urging pressure in his bladder. But now Alessia's hand grabbed the head of his cock and started to untied it. Jurij had to concentrate much harder to let no accident happen.

"Jurij, are you ready to remain respectful when you talk to me?"

"Yes Commandress."

"Good!"

Now Alessia nestled herself against him and let her hand wander over his naked spine. Despite having been drained of its power his body still felt magnificently hard and full. His skin was smooth and slightly slick with the wetness of the woods.

"If you ever yell at me again, like you did when we discovered your house was burnt, I am apt to make you fuck my love hole again. Only the next time I will smear some sugar all over your prick before you go in the hole, and you can bet it will last more than a couple of hours. Are you going to yell at me again?"

"No Commandress, I will not yell at you again."

"I have cooked supper for us. I will untie you now and then you will follow me inside to eat."

"May I please urinate before, Commandress?"

"No, Jurij, you may not! You will hold it."

"But..."

"There is no 'but'! I don't want to hear anymore 'but' from you, Jurij."

Somehow, he was not sure how, but somehow he was still able to hold it back.

After he was fully untied from the tree, Alessia demanded him to kiss her boots clean for her.

His head went straight for the ground and he immediately began to perform his task. When her boots were spotless, Jurij heard her voice ordering from above: "Crawl into the shack and I will give you your supper."

But along the way he was unable to hold his piss. He ended up pissing all over himself.

As Alessia saw what happened, she went furious: "You dirty pig..."

Jurij lowered his head and groveled at her feet that he was sorry, he had tried to hold it as long as he could.

"You might as well roll in the mud now, Jurij! In fact I will make sure that my little pig gets plenty of mud to roll in. Lie down on your back!"

Then she began to pee all over his body. He writhed under her stream of piss, but it just kept hitting his face. The salty urine burnt inside his eyes. Some even got in his mouth.

"Roll in the mud you little pig. Oh and don't' think you won't be punished for disobeying my order."

"Commandress, please, I beg you!" he implored.

But Alessia didn't listen. She even placed the sole of her right boot on his face and pressed it deeply into a puddle of piss to intensify his misery. As she got tired of watching him squirming below her, she took away her boot and drove its top up between his legs, perhaps just a little more roughly than necessary. Jurij shouted out in pain.

Alessia just stated coldly "We are heading down to the south in the morning and I was in hopes to enjoy a nice evening using your tongue, but you have spoiled that. Don't move mal'chik, I will be right back."

She walked into the shack and a moment or two later, she came back.

"Let's go, Jurij! Back to the love hole."

"Commandress, please."

"Please what?"

"Please not that."

"Too late, mal'chik! Move now!"

Producing a yelp, she grabbed a handful of his hair and dragged him to the tree. True to her word she smeared some sticky wet sugar all over his balls and cock. Jurij wondered where the sugar would come from. It must have been sugar for her horse that she had taken out of her saddle-bag.

His scared genitals seemed to retract themselves into his body, but that didn't disturb her. All she had to do to make his soft cock go through the hole, was tying a little rope around it, run the rope through the hole and yank it firmly on the other side of the trunk. She smirked appreciatively as she listened to his slight gasping that had become so familiar to her.

Then she stood up, placed her boot against his ass and pushed his body forward against the tree. Now he was in the perfect position to get re-tied. It looked like he would actually be fucking the tree

Satisfied with her work, Alessia walked to the shack and left him.

[ NEW COMPANIONS ]

After Alessia had woken up at the next morning, walked straight out to the tree Jurij was tied to.

Little ants had found the sugar around his genitals and built a little ant street. Alessia smiled at the wicked thought how thousands of little ant feet must have teased Jurij's sensitive cock during the last hours. His body was shaking from the coldness of the night. You could see where other bugs had landed on his cock and balls and had bit him.

Alessia knew that Jurij must be starving by now – the last time that she had allowed him to eat had been yesterday at noon.

So Alessia untied him and spoke out in a gently caring voice: "Good morning, Jurij. Time to eat some breakfast. In fact I have brought you your supper from yesterday. It had become cold by now, but that is hardly my fault, is it?"

He crawled over to where she sat, with an obvious frown on his face...

"You better get that look off your face, or I might decide that I don't want to give you breakfast at all."

He tried to change the look on his face and suddenly she grabbed a handful of hair forced his head up to look at her.

"It is only your stubborn behavior that had brought yourself into this situation. Now eat."

... and Jurij ate.

When he was finished, Alessia asked: "Are you thirsty Jurij?"

"Yes."

"Good! Then you should be able to clean this up for me. Open your mouth."

She straddled his face and pissed down his throat speaking matter-of-factly: "You better swallow all of it. It's all you get to drink for the next hours."

Over the night Jurij had accepted the inevitableness of taking her piss whenever his Commandress desired. He was unsure how, but somehow after making him roll in it, he was sure he would inevitably be required to drink it as well. He obediently opened his mouth and swallowed.

In fact Jurij couldn't help but still admire the fine trim figure of her silhouette that was standing above him. Alessia's features were so elegant and regal that he just had to desire her no-matter how much humiliation he had to take.

"I see you've learned that it's better not to resist my wishes! I welcome that! I'm thinking about showing my gratefulness by giving you a new job. Not only are you responsible for keeping my boots clean, you shall also be my toilet from now on whenever I need to pee."

"As you wish, Commandress."

"You may go down to the stream and wash up! Should you need to pee, you may."

"Thank you Commandress, but I also have to...um...well I have to have a bowel movement."

She smiled and with her gloved hand, she produced some leaves for him to wipe with. He washed the muddy urine off himself in the stream and did his bathroom duty. When he came back to the cabin, she was dressed in his clothing.

"Mal'chik, you will wear my Red-Army-uniform for the walk."

"But...? Why?"

"Actually it is quite simple: Should we met up with any of Denikin's troops, they would kill you first."

Jurij was shocked by her answer. He would have never considered such cold logic from a woman like Alessia. But finally he had to realize that she got her point. Without him Alessia's life might lack an enjoyable playmate. But without her his life would miss his purpose. Compared to her life his existence had become disposable. Letting the impact of these thoughts sink into his mind, Jurij laid in a daze for about ten minutes, just starring into the endless sky. Alessia let him generously have his time, while smoking a cigarette on her own.

When she finally put it out, she smiled at Jurij and said: "I think your ass has healed enough so that we can start traveling again in the morning. We will leave at sun up."

Jurij looked very confused, however he took her trousers and tried to put them on. One moment later, he hesitantly looked at her and mumbled: "They don't fit me."

She looked at him and laughed. "Come on, mal'chik! You just have to take a deep breath in and then push them up your sweet hips!"

"Please don't do made me embarrass myself like that, Alessia!"

"Oh don't be a chicken! Beside: no one will know you where we will go anyway!"

He turned from Alessia's gaze and looked at the path that laid before of them. He got to admit the more Alessia rationalized it all the more appealing it got.

They were very tight, especially in the groin area, but finally he got the trousers all the way up. Jurij's balls were split down the middle and he feared that once he stood up they'd plop out on both sides. He pulled his dick up and placed it against his stomach before he tried buttoning the trousers. They were already getting swallowed in between his butt cheeks.

"There is no way I'm getting these buttoned."

"Come on, mal'chik! I know you can do it. Just suck that gut of yours in!"

When he finally got them buttoned, Alessia handed him her uniform shirt. He put it on as well and once more there seemed to be no way to get it buttoned. Quickly Alessia got in front of her mal'chik and firmly tied her leather belt around the still open shirt.

"That will do!" she cheered. "Now turn around for me and let me see my cute little mal'chik in all his glory."

And Jurij turned around for her. She let out another laugh, which made him smile. Beside the uniform smelled so pleasantly of her that wearing it seemed to be a great opportunity for Jurij to get permanently reminded of his Commandress. Still Jurij felt like if he took one deep breathe and everything he was wearing would just fly off of him. He was unsure how long he could wear them, however he resolved himself to not complain. Still Alessia noticed these silent doubts in her mal'chik. She deeply looked into his eyes and said "Do I need to cut down the tree, and bring pieces of wood with us?"

"No Commandress, I will not give you reason to require it."

Alessia got a cruel smile on her face and said: "Somehow I doubt that, but I will take you at your word. Let's go, so that we don't have to be walking after dark this evening."

They began to walk together, her horse carrying nothing, until they reached his property.

They walked up to the hanged people and Alessia said, matter of factly: "You will get me those two ropes."

Jurij lowered his head in shame, and walked over to the tree the two were tied to and let down the ropes. They crashed to the ground with a thud. Jurij reluctantly removed the ropes and walked them to Alessia.

Then another smile came to Alessia's face, this time he was scared, he had never seen that smile before. "You might as well get the sign too Jurij, that is the truth now too."

Jurij's brain wasn't quick enough to stop his mouth from saying "you have got to be kidding me", she lashed out with her foot and caught him square in the balls, a kick that for him came out of nowhere, however seemed to hold every bit of strength she had. It caused him to drop to his knees, gasping for air. Once he could form words and didn't feel like his balls were in his throat, immediately he apologized to Alessia.

"Commandress, I don't know what I was thinking I am so sorry, I will shut up now and do what was asked, I am sorry."

"Not as sorry as you're going to be if you don't hurry up and get that sign."

"Yes Commandress."

He walked over and picked up the sign. Alessia made him put it around his neck so it hung off his back, she took out a piece of black coal and altered the sign slightly.

"I have betrayed the glorious nation of Russia by co-operating with the Red Army!"

Then she took one hangman's noose and placed it around his neck and tightened it up. The second rope she cut into 4 shorter pieces with her knife.

"Hands behind your back, Jurij."

He placed them behind his back and she adjusted them so his forearms where touching under the sign and she tied them there. "Let's go now Jurij, I will want to take a rest when the sun is at its highest." She climbed atop the horse and pulled gently on the rope, "Step up here Jurij and you better keep up."

It wasn't more than twenty kilometers of walking quickly to keep up with her horse, that he had this urge to scratch the backside of his balls and around his ass. The further he walked the worse the urge got. He discovered a way in those tight trousers to wiggle his ass a little so the trousers raked across his skin and the more he rubbed, the worse it itched.

Alessia kept looking back noticing the way he was walking, but was impressed that Jurij had not said anything yet. In fact, for over an hour he walked beside her horse and not one time did he complain. When Alessia whoa-ed her horse; Jurij was not sure if he should say anything to her, or not. His itching had now changed to a burning sensation. Alessia climbed off of her horse and said "Jurij, I feel a little bad making you walk while I ride. You may get on and ride a ways and when it's time to stop, we can switch. She helped him climb up into the saddle, secured his feet to the stirrups, and then tied his noose to the horse's neck. Alessia took the reins and effectively gagged him with them, wrapping them several times around his head. She walked ahead of her horse for 2 solid hours. When she stopped, Jurij's ass hurt so much he was in silent tears; fearful of irritating her, not wanting to tell her anything was wrong. She stopped under a big old oak tree with plenty of branches. When she came around to untie his neck and mouth, she reached to help him down. She noticed the tears, and asked, "Jurij whatever is the matter?"

He shook his head and wouldn't answer her. She gently touched his cheek and said quietly, "Jurij please tell me what is wrong."

Crying, he blurted out, "My groin and my rectum feel like they are on fire right now. May I please get up and take off these trousers, please? I beg you, Commandress."

"You may Jurij, let's see what is the matter."

She helped him down, and assisted him with removing his trousers, not untying him just removing the trousers.

"Bend over Jurij, let me see."

She slapped his ass when he didn't move fast enough. When she saw his ass and the back of his balls, she began to giggle, "Jurij, I am so sorry, it seems I gave you the wrong leaves to wipe with, you have a poison ivy rash that is almost raw, lucky for you Jurij, you aren't bleeding yet, but I suppose I will have to let you be naked right now, so that air can get to that and help dry it out. I am awful glad I didn't need to have a bowel movement this morning. I must have remembered the wrong list...good thing I didn't pick any mushrooms for us to eat." Giggling more, and definitely not sounding sorry at all.

"But I do have to pee, so down on your knees mal'chik and take care of this full bladder for me." He begrudgingly complied; she could see the look of disgust on his face.

She took a few items out of her bag and sat down under the tree.

"Come over here Jurij, I want you to lie on your stomach right here in front of me, please."

Jurij, looked angry, but he did as he was told. She looked into his eyes and said, "We will need to stay here, until your ass heals, I can't parade you around naked, and you can't wear trousers right now, so you are going to take this canvas and make me a make shift tent for the night, and if you're a good mal'chik, I will allow you to lick my pussy when you are finished. So you better start by getting that look off of your face."

Jurij did what was asked of him and that night by the fire, she did indeed allow him to give her pussy pleasure.

For the next two days, Jurij and Alessia stayed by that oak tree. He spent many hours showing her pussy his gratitude for not having to move much.

During the night, the horse got spooked and ran away, there was high wind and a couple of loud crashes in the woods. When Alessia awoke she noticed the mare was gone. Now they would both be walking. She woke Jurij up and said "Come on, sleepyhead let's get going we have a long ways to go today."

Jurij slowly stirred and knew he must get right up or take the chance of angering her.

He began his morning ritual of going away from where they were, urinating and having a bowel movement. He washed up in the creek and arrived back at Alessia's side.

As he approached, he noticed that she had been squatting down half naked. "Commandress, I am thirsty, may I have something to drink."

"No Jurij, you took too long at the creek, I have just wasted your morning fluid...now you will have to wait a few hours. Get our things packed up so we can go." She didn't seem angry but she didn't seem happy either.

Jurij obediently packed up their few belongings and they began to walk. He had to admit, his ass and balls did not feel as though they were on fire today. They walked for a few hours. The next break they took, Alessia had to pee again and Jurij eagerly drank his morning beverage.

Despite the salty taste, it didn't seem to be as bad as that first time. Perhaps it was the fact that he knew she loved when he drank it? He almost seemed to enjoy his beverage that his Commandress was providing for him.

Alessia grew curious: "Tell me mal'chik : How do you like my salty nectar?"

1...678910...17