Unsettled Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked displeased and she said "You can! And you will! Go lie on the sofa and place your head at the edge, so it is tipped back. Move quickly or I shall become angry."

She placed her toes by his mouth and quietly stated: "If my little mal'chik ever wants to put something into my mouth, he damn well better take what I give him to put in his mouth. Now open wider!"

He opened his mouth as wide as he could and she shoved her toes toward the back of his throat. She began to withdraw and insert her foot rather quickly, literally fucking his mouth with her foot. Each insertion went a little deeper, he was gagging and unable to breathe, but she continued not allowing time for him to catch his breath or relax his throat.

"WHEN I TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING, MY LITTLE MAL'CHIK YOU DAMN WELL BETTER DO IT!"

She removed her right foot, allowed him a moment. Then she began again with the left foot, raping his throat with each insertion of her foot into his mouth. This foot, however, went in a little easier. His cock was rock hard, so she knew he was enjoying being punished this way. She stopped what she was doing and walked away for a few minutes, when she arrived back she smiled at Jurij and said: "OPEN WIDE."

He opened his mouth and the toe of one of her oldest, most worn-out boots was stuffed into his mouth and down his throat. Alessia used a slim leather belt to secure the boot firmly to his head.

"I have to attend an assembly of the regional Soviet [=Council] now. But I will be back soon and in the meantime I want you to keep that boot in your mouth, thinking of me."

With that she headed to the door. "Ah – and before I forget it: There is an armed guard posted outside the door, who might protect you from Nastasija. But remember: The guard is also going to keep you away from trying something silly, like running away or something. I expect an extra strong cup of coffee for the time I come back!" Jurij was ordered.

Then the door was closed and she was gone. Alessia hadn't even looked for Jurij's affirmation of her order anymore. He had become her dumb servant already. And indeed Jurij instantly walked into the kitchen to make some coffee, still very embarrassed at this point to be walking around totally naked and with a shoe sticking out of his mouth. However completely turned on, by what had just happened.

Once the coffee was made, he waited for her to return. She was gone for what seemed like hours. When Alessia finally arrived back, she seemed upset.

"Get dressed and ready to leave, Jurij! We are headed to your family's house." was all she said to him. She walked over to him and took the boot out of his mouth and told him to be sure to pack it and went to get her cup of coffee.

Jurij began to dress and then he finally mustered up the courage to ask "Commandress, have I done something to upset you."

She tried to smile at him and said "No, my little mal'chik, you have not."

"Then why does your face look so upset? Please tell me what I can do to make you smile."

"I think my boots deserve to be worshiped by some more kisses. You may take care of that as soon as you have finished dressing."

So she waited patiently for Jurij to dress and then she stuck her foot out for him. He dropped down to his knees in front of her and kissed the top of the right boot in silent devotion. Soon Jurij smelled nothing but the powerful scent of its leather. Then came the left one. Wondering what he would do, if she makes the task more difficult for him, Alessia lifted her boot a little. Instinctively Jurij reached out to grab the boot, only to get immediately kicked by it one second later. He removed his hands and began to kiss only without touching with his hands. Every now and then she would move her foot and giggle a little as he stumbled.

But this little teasing didn't bother him. The only thing that counted for Jurij was the fact that he had put back the smile of Alessia's face.

"Thanks for cheering me up! But now we really got to leave!"

She had already packed a suitcase in the morning, so all Jurij had to do was carry her suitcase while he followed along behind her.

When they reached the stables, Jurij realized there was no horse left for him.

"Where is my horse?"

"Sorry! But it got seized by the local Cavalry unit of the Red Army!"

"...but...how am I going back to my family's house then?"

"You'll have to walk I'm afraid. This way you won't be able to run away from me – after all you are formally still my prisoner! And now get my horse ready!"

While he began to care for her horse, she watched his every move. Both of them knew that at this moment Jurij could have easily jumped on the back of Alessia's horse and ride away.

But something deep inside Jurij's mind kept him from trying to escape.

That was the time when he realized that he loved Alessia so much that he couldn't bear to lose her again. And if that meant him being humiliated and degraded, so be it. It is a strange feeling to explain and an even stranger rationale to understand. But knowing that by submitting Alessia would 1) be happy and 2) would still be in his life, his fate was cast; the deal was sealed.

The ride to the farm was peaceful for Alessia, it allowed her time to think about what she was going to do and how she was going to handle this situation...She really wanted to allow Jurij to put his beautiful cock in her pussy, however, she knew she needed to hold out on that as long as she could. She considered the probable impact of the decisions that had been made by the Soviet's assembly she had just attended. She realized that there would be a lot of work to do in order to show that Jurij's "re-education" program was working out, when she would return with him in two weeks. She decided that she must really want this, if she allowed Nastasija to assume her rank in her absence.

"What is your job within the Red Army?" her thoughts suddenly got interrupted by Jurij.

Her voice sharpened into a cutting edge, and she slashed at him with it. "Address me properly, mal'chik! Then maybe I'll consider your contemptible question."

"I am sorry. May I ask about the job you hold within the Red Army, Commandress?"

"Plainly it's just holding this town for the Red Army and wipe out all hostile activities."

"And what is Nastasija's job then, Commandress?"

"Basically the same!"

"So you are competitors?"

"Stop asking too many questions, my mal'chik! Well – I still guess I should better share some things with you: One result of my meeting at this morning had been, that I have two weeks to convert you into a good communist. At this point your fate, lies in your own hands. If you are able to be re-educated, I will be permitted to keep you at my command – or shall I better say: at my feet. But if you should proof yourself not being able to convert, I must watch you die at the hand of Nastasija. If Maximow is not able to find your cousin, he will be coming here to punish you for lying to Nastasija and myself, you saw how your father was punished for lying. IF there is more, now would be the time to speak up."

"I have told you the truth as to their whereabouts, Commandress!"

"Good for you! But now I have a question for you in return. Why didn't it seem to bother you that I haven't done anything so that you could relieve yourself?"

That was a tricky question! Jurij thought about trying to explain Alessia that he wasn't perverse, that he had no interest in pain, that he just felt the need to have a woman like her "take him" sexually, to force him to please her, to take all responsibility for her own pleasure so that for once he'd know that he could please a woman, that he could give her exactly what she wanted and be sure of it because she was taking exactly what she wanted with no regard for his pleasure. He could try to explain Alessia that knowing he'd pleased a woman like her completely and thoroughly would let him enjoy his own pleasure like nothing else ever had. But when Jurij finally lifted his head to give his answer, he said just four little words: "Because I love you!".

Alessia just laughed softly and gave her mal'chik a gracious pat on the head.

[ A DEVASTATING DISCOVERY ]

When they arrived at the house, the whole estate was utterly burnt down to the grounds.

"W... what....." Jurij only stuttered in shock.

Alessia on the other hand knew that her rationality was mostly needed at this moment. Who could have done this?

"Oh this damn Nastasija!" she quietly cursed into the emptiness of the scene.

Jurij began to cry out: "Nastasija?... Nastasija??? But ...you..."

"I what?" Alessia asked back in innocent surprise while she swung her body down from the saddle.

"You were supposed to protect my property!" Jurij shouted.

"Your property?" she shouted back - obviously annoyed.

"... as far as I remember this property belonged to the Red Army since the last few days – and not to you anymore."

"W... What? That's bull-shit! This estate had belonged to my family for centuries. It can't be just taken by a...."

Out of a sudden Jurij's protest got interrupted by a load W-H-A-P. Then he felt the sharp sting of her riding crop through the thin sleeve of his coat.

He starred at her in astonishment. Alessia's full lips had drawn into a tight line of anger and she closed her eyes for a moment; when she opened them again, they were sparkling in anger.

Through her clenched white teeth she hissed: "You better shut up right now!"

Intimidated by this sudden outburst, Jurij could only look down and mumble a quite "Yes, Commandress."

"Fine! So instead of starting accusing each other, we better go and see what the heck happened."

As they got around the burnt ruins of the former stable building, they were greeted by the horrible sight of hanging corpses. Three pitiful fellows had been sent to the gallows here. One of them carried a sign saying "I have betrayed the glorious nation of Russia by co-operating with the Red Army!" around his neck.

"Who are these poor men?" Jurij wondered aloud.

"Probably just innocent citizen who had the bad luck to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. And now they have become the latest victims of General Denikin's regime. That means that his White troops must finally have arrived in this area! It is only typical for them that they immediately start mass executions and plunder."

"General Denikin? Who is he?"

"You don't know General Denikin???"

"N... no...!" Jurij stammered.

"You really are just a naive little mal'chik, aren't you?"

"Well...after all I have been in German war imprisonment for the last months"

"Come on – there is no way you can excuse your lousy political knowledge. Anton Ivanovich Denikin has be maybe one of the most important Generals in the Russia's imperialistic war against Germany. In 1916 he was appointed to command the VIII Corps and lead troops in Romania during the Brusilov Offensive.

Following our Great Socialistic Revolution last year Denikin and some other Tsarist officers formed the counter-revolutionary Volunteer Army. As our brave troops have killed the first commander of the Volunteer Army, the forces came under his command. By now Denikin must be around 45 years old and his men are becoming bolder each day.

"But why should his troops burn down our estate?" Jurij wondered aloud.

He only got himself mercilessly mocked by Alessia: "Why? Why??? How about: 'To terrorize the region!'? Or 'To destabilize our progress in forming a Socialistic society!'? You definitely are not that naive, are you, mal'chik?"

"But... My family is neutral. We haven't done anything to anyone. Why have the picked our estate to burn down?"

"Why don't you catch one of his soldiers and ask him yourself?" Alessia replied in a very sarcastic tone.

"Maybe I should better go back to my family and tell them! Now that our whole estate is burnt down, there is nothing left for me to protect here anyway."

"You still haven't realized that you are nothing but my prisoner by now, have you?"

"...but ...but they are still my family! I must tell them, Alessia!"

Jurij didn't see it coming when her right gloved hand cut him off with a sudden slap to his face. It left his head spinning and his left cheek feeling swollen and red.

"Stop arguing with me!" Alessia shouted at him and viciously slapped his other cheek with a backhanded sweep of the same hand. This time Jurij almost lost his balance but managed to recover just in time to keep position. Anxiously biting his lower lip he could taste a little of his blood.

"All you have 'must' do is following my orders. Beside: Wasn't it your family that haven't accepted me as your girlfriend? Why should I give a shit about them now!?"

"...but...dear Alessia... Please!"

"There is no 'dear Alessia' for you anymore! I am your Commandress. I know that you have enjoyed to be bossed around by me so far. Actually I think it's sweet that you still have devotee feelings for me. But now it is time to realize that this isn't a game. And definitely it is not your game! You are a prisoner of the Red Army hold in my personal custody and therefore it is only me who decides over your destiny. All you'll have to think of is listening to the things I ask from you to do. And then you will have to fulfill every of my commands eagerly whether you enjoy them or not. You better start to accept that very quickly if you don't want to get seriously hurt by me."

Desperately Jurij looked out for a glimmer of hidden irony in her dark eyes. He didn't find any. She was serious. God-damn-serious! Confused by all the new thoughts rushing through his mind, Jurij didn't resisted when Alessia grabbed him by the arm and pulled him close to her.

"Our relationship is going to make rapid changes during troubled times like these. I don't have a clue where our common journey will end, but I want you to know that I really enjoy being your Commandress. I love you to be mine! As long as you stay loyal to me and obey my orders, I promise to take care of you and protect you the best I can. BUT you need to understand that I won't let you free ever again. If you really should find a way to escape from me, I will hunt you down without mercy. And then I will take care that you get executed by the rules of the Red Army."

Jurij was overwhelmed by the impact of her words. Alessia had just confessed her new-found love towards him, hadn't she? The confession of love that he had craved for so much during the last days!

It made his cock twitch to hear her speaking like that. And as it was his cock and not his brain that was controlling his thoughts at this moment, Jurij heard himself answering: "Whatever you might demand from me, I promise to stay with you."

Alessia's beautiful lips curled into a gleeful smirk of triumph.

"Good! Then we will now forget about all this non-sense of informing your family. Instead we will go back to Yekaterinodar to report the Red Army about the appearance of White forces in this region. But first I want you to undress your shoes."

"My shoes?"

"Yeah. Without your shoes, you can't run too fast. And so you won't be able to run away from me, even when the time comes when you regret your decision to stay with me!"

Jurij needed all his self-control to repress his rising sarcasm. After all there hasn't been much of a decision for him to make, has there? But the more Jurij though of the prospect to walk the whole way to Yekaterinodar without shoes, the more his inner sarcasm got replaced by fear.

"But we are in the woods! The ground is wet and rocky."

Alessia just stood still and motionlessly watched how terror and nervousness raised rapidly up his Jurij's eyes.

"That's not my problem, is it?" she smiled cruelly at him.

"Beside: such a little suffering might help you to understand that the control over your comfort and discomfort is mine now."

Without loosing another word, Jurij unlaced his shoes and pulled out his feet.

"And now take down one of the hanged people and handle me the rope he was hanged with!"

Jurij couldn't believe her disrespectful order. But he had finally accepted that his believes and disbelieves didn't matter anymore. So he once more did what he was ordered.

Alessia took the rope from his hands and bound Jurij with his arms folded up behind his back. After she had convinced herself from the firmness of her knots, she mounted her horse and ordered:

"Now let's go! But travel careful to stay quiet: When the White Army find us with me wearing a Red Army's uniform, we are both dead."

With that she slightly kicked her boots into her horse. Forcing her horse to trot directly towards her bound and sock-footed prisoner, she effectively impelled Jurij to start walking.

As expected it didn't take very long until Jurij had stepped into a puddles and his feet got painfully cold inside the wet socks. After only ten minutes of marching in front of Alessia's horse, Jurij's socks got its first holes. Now the bare soles of Jurij's feet had to step without any protection on the stones and sticks of the road. The wind picked up and it began pouring. The dirt of the road turned into mud.

Still Jurij didn't dare to complain about his hurting feet. His mind had finally accepted the absolute irrevocability of Alessia's iron will. She had truly turned into his ultimate Commandress by now.

They were still more than five kilometers away from the Yekaterinodar when Jurij and Alessia discovered dark smoke rising at the horizon. The city of Yekaterinodar was burning!

Anxiously they further approached the city until they could make out the outlines of a check-point of Denikin's Volunteer Army. The unbelievable seemed to have happened: Yekaterinodar had fallen under the power of White forces. Now the poor people of the socialist city would have to face Denikin's revenge – and that would surely involve the horror of mass executions and plunder.

"So where will we go next, now that both of us have lost our home to the White Army?" asked Jurij in uncontrolled cynicism.

"The Red Army might have lost a battle here, but definitely not the war! Beside we haven't lost everything to the White Army: Fortunately there is still this!" Alessia declared, holding up his diary.

"In this book you mention an ominous 'Thinking spot' close to Yekaterinodar. Where is it exactly?"

Jurij looked shocked: So Alessia knew all about the 'Thinking spot'. Still he didn't really want to take her there as this spot held to much memories of his love-sickness that he had fought there before the Great War broke out...

"There won't be much left to see anymore!"

"We will only know what's left to see there, when we go and check it out!"

"But I haven't been there in a very long time."

"How long, Jurij?"

"Since the night you quite physically told me that our relationship would be over."

Alessia smiled at him as she remembered this crucial day herself. At this day she had slapped his face 'quite physically'.

"I want you to take me to this 'Thinking spot'!"

"But it's a very personal place for me!"

"Haven't we already agreed on the fact that I am in charge of your privacy now?"

He knew he didn't have much of a choice left. So he went forward and showed Alessia the way to this secret place.

Soon they reached an old broken-down shack: they have arrived! Alessia dismounted her horse and grabbed into the saddlebag. In the next moment she took out a dangerously gleaming knife that caused an uncomfortable feeling inside Jurij's stomach. Alessia glanced at him and smirked.

1...45678...17