Unwelcome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would be too Ben, so don't worry about that. I'll keep you posted."

"I'll be in Atlanta next Friday and Saturday, but you can reach me on my cell."

"Got it. Talk to you soon Ben and I'll have more detail for you then I'm sure."

I was working long hours, going in early because I woke early every morning, and I worked until almost six most evenings. Then with talking to Ted and Dee and friends, and seeing Sally, my life was busy, which for me right then was a very good thing.

Sally was back Wednesday evening, and as promised she brought her large folding massage table and pad that I carried into the house for her. "Okay, strip handsome," She said casually.

I gave her a crooked smile and in return she gave me a condescending smile. "To your skivvies hon," and she patted the smooth shiny pad before she flipped a brief sheet over it. She casually watched me undress and then had me lie on her table with my face looking down through the round hole. "Okay love, same routine. Arms down along your side and just relax while I do all the work."

"I'm going to become addicted to your hands and then I'll have to pay you a fortune to keep doing this for me."

"Sounds like a wonderful plan to me," and she slapped my thinly clad ass none too gently.

The massage felt every bit as good as I had hoped it would. I was a novice when it came to being pampered like that, but I was getting used to it very quickly. She worked me from neck to butt, and for that part she pulled my briefs down to keep them oil free. "If you want me to I'll use a towel to cover your buns, but otherwise to hell with that."

"I'm fine just like this," I said through that hole in the pad. "Oh shit," I mumbled minutes later as she worked my low back and down almost to my tailbone.

"This area gets abused a lot by guys like you, from sitting at your desk all day."

"I'll keep doing that so you can keep massaging me troubles away."

She kissed my slick shoulder and then told me, "That's exactly what I'm trying to do." Then more gently she patted my buns and said, "Okay, onto your back for me."

The rare massage that I'd had by a stranger had always been by a guy and no big deal, but as I lay on my back and my man package was on display I had to wonder how this was going to go. Sally was the epitome of caution and professionalism. She started at my arms and shoulders and worked her way down. Then from my calves up to my hips, and that's where I developed my problem. Her hands were on my upper thighs and very close to my manhood. She didn't even bump into me and she didn't seem to take an extra look between my legs, but none of that kept me from getting half of an erection that I knew she was aware of. When she was done she kissed me lightly and said, "There you go until the next time hon," and she stepped back. "Go jump into a warm shower and get rid of the oil. If you don't mind, I'll make coffee."

"Awesome. Coffee is in the cupboard above and to the left of the Bun."

"Take your time but hurry," and she smiled and turned her back on me.

The coffee was ready and Sally was sitting at the table when I walked into the kitchen. "Feeling better?"

"I feel pretty damn good thanks to you."

"Good." She waited until I sat down next to her before she asked me, "So how are you doing at dealing with losing Ellie?"

"What chance I had of smiling left me as I told her, "I don't know, okay I guess."

"Ben are you expecting to get to where you don't think about her?"

"I don't have any expectations or goals I guess. I just know she's in my thoughts many times through the day."

"Wonderful, and I mean that. We both know that will ease, but Ben, she'll be with you for a long, long time."

"I'm sure she will."

"You do still have that throne right?"

"Yes, it's in storage right now."

She leaned over the table and took my hand in both of hers as she told me, "Never, ever get rid of that chair Ben. Other things of hers will be disposed of, donated or whatever, but keep that chair."

"You know I will Sally."

Chapter Fifty Three

The next Monday and Wednesday Sally made sure I got my massage, and Wednesday, after the massage, we went out and talked over drinks rather than coffee at my little round kitchen table.

Thursday afternoon I made the long drive to Atlanta and attended the conference on Friday. Then as I was having dinner at the hotel, Mary called me and advised me she was coming to see me late Saturday afternoon for a couple of hours unless I objected. Of course I didn't, and by two I was home from Atlanta and was showered and ready for company.

Mary was a strong link between me and Ellie for some reason, so as soon as she stepped in out of the chill air, I put my arms around her and held her firmly. "Thanks for coming."

She smiled and kissed me lightly and told me, "With a welcome like that, I want to come back here every day."

I just smiled and we moved to the living room and sat next to each other where she said, "Okay, first, are you okay? Is there anything you need?"

"I'm okay Mary. Not great, but doing okay, and I need nothing more than to see you regularly."

That is no problem. Again Vicky was going to join me, but it didn't work out. She's been pretty unreliable lately."

"Everybody else down there okay?"

"I think so. Pam looks as spectacular as ever, and Corey is as cute as he can be."

"They do make quite a couple."

"They really do."

"I have her undies in my collection."

Mary smiled and said, "I'm not surprised, but when will you build so you can hang them again?"

I leaned back and looked up at the ceiling as I told her, "You know, I haven't even thought about any of that until just now. I just don't know what I'll do Mary, but right now isn't the time for that decision."

"No, of course it isn't, but I'm glad you still have your collection."

"All of those came from my good and daring friends and they mean a lot to me."

"Except from me. I still owe you."

I smiled and lied as I told her, "And I haven't forgotten that detail either."

It had been weeks since Ellie was shot, but my insides would always twitch when somebody mentioned her name. "You know," Mary said, "Ellie was so broad minded and tolerant of everything and everybody."

"She really was, and especially of my antics and stupid mistakes."

Mary smiled at my small admission and then said, "We all make those stupid mistakes once in awhile, and without a doubt you are full of surprises and antics."

"You mean I was."

"No, you still are. You're just taking a break for awhile until you and the world get back into sync again."

"Thanks for the positive words."

"Ben, I hope you're okay with me popping up to see you like this."

"I love it. In addition to seeing you, you are my connection to Ellie and her friends. I want to get back to Sparta again, but it's a little soon for that."

"There's no reason to rush that and risk setting your recovery back. I have all of my friends and acquaintances on notice to tell me if they hear anything about the murders, no matter how minor or even if it's just a rumor."

"So you pretty much have your fingers on the pulse of the investigation."

"As much as possible."

"Detective Unger called me and told me about Noah being arrested and that's how they knew to dig for the third body."

"Right, and the fingerprints?"

"Right, and all of that too. You really are connected then."

"Yep."

"So who do you think shot Ellie?"

"Well it could be Noah or that Ray Masters or even Ennis Ensley since he's out on bond. Or somebody else for that matter."

"I don't want to even think there might be another person connected to this maze of crime and mayhem."

We talked through another half an hour and then she said, "I better get home so I'm not driving in the dark all the way."

"You can stay here you know."

"Thank you, but I'll get home, but I might take you up on that another time."

"Of course, anytime."

She stood up, and smiling at me she and seeming casual about it, timid Mary slipped her top over her head and removed her bra. "I need a marker hon."

I know I was smiling and I know I was staring because I couldn't believe this was the Mary that I'd come to know. My smile grew as I told her, "Don't you dare get dressed while I get the marker," and I raced to my office and came back with a red one.

I handed it to her and she asked, "What would you like me to write on it?"

I'll tell you what, just your name or initials and the date, and I'll add a comment."

She wrote, "To sexy Ben," then her name and the date, and on the other side I wrote, "Such sweet and sexy boobs," and showed it to her.

She smiled and said, "You liar, but thank you."

I put my arm around her bare waist and kissed her, but then she held onto me and our kiss was longer and deeper than I was expecting. "Oh damn woman, there's a lot more to you than you let the world know about."

"Thanks for the kiss love."

"Thank you for the contribution and the kiss."

"Oh that was my pleasure." She reached for her top and slipped it on and then flipped her hair back a little. I'm going home, but I'm taking that kiss with me."

"I hope you do." I walked her to the door where we kissed lightly and then I watched her until she backed out of my driveway and left.

Chapter Fifty Four

I found myself thinking about the house that Ellie and I were planning to build, and that sent me into another low period. I was still struggling with that when Sally arrived with her table, pad and oils again. I helped haul it all inside and then she said, "If you're not up to this tonight Ben, just say so and we can reschedule."

"I'm okay Sal," and then I explained what was chewing on me.

"I want to share something with you. A saying that I heard once that addresses situations like this. It goes like this. Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain. In other words, the storm is still there. In your case you still miss Ellie very much, and that doesn't surprise me at all. But learn to dance in the rain. In your situation, learn to celebrate her memory. Remember good times shared. Some moment or event that made you both laugh. I can certainly see why you don't want to even think about building a house right now, but don't throw it out either. The day may come where you want to complete the dream that you two shared."

"You're pretty damn smart."

"Thank you, but it would help if you didn't sound so surprised," and that made me laugh.

I hugged her and kissed her before I said, "I am not surprised because you impress me too much."

"I'll take that and again, thank you."

"Now does Hank know you're coming over here?"

"Oh sure, but like tonight, he's not even home. He's someplace helping his dad check out a Mercedes."

"Another one?"

"What can I say, he loves those cars."

"Maybe he'd love one so much he'd buy it for me."

"I'm in front of you in that waiting line sweetie. Now other than Mary upsetting you with house building talk, how are things going for you?"

"Oh, about the same I guess. I'm keeping busy, time passes and so forth."

"That's good, the healing continues. I just wish I could have had a chance to know her better."

"You would have loved her."

"Of that I have no doubt, and I say that because I did meet her and I trust your judgment."

"You're pretty, sexy, smart and smooth. Damn what a dangerous combination."

"Fantastic, you're in your flirting mode, that's great."

"Is it flirting if I'm reciting the truth?"

"Mmm, it can be, but don't stop okay? Now strip handsome, it's time for your emotional and physical massage."

As soon as I was on my belly she put her hand on my butt as I positioned myself and again peered through the hole in the mat. I felt the warm oil dribble onto my upper back and then her hands began their magical process. "You know Ben, you have a nice body, but can I suggest something for your mind?"

"Of course."

Her hands never stopped as she told me, "Get out and walk or jog. I don't mean a long way. You're not looking to compete or earn bragging rights. Even modest exercise does amazing things for the mind and your mood. It's one of the best uppers you can find, and it's free. Go for a mile, or better yet two miles, but just around the block a couple of times would help your mental health."

"I know you're right. Okay, because of the wonders you're performing on me I'll do that starting tomorrow night."

"Great, and I'll see the benefits within a week is my prediction."

"Sally, seriously, you have been a big help and I look forward to your massages and seeing you."

"I'm glad I'm helping," and she continued the massage and I closed my eyes.

All too soon she told me to turn over, and that meant more than half of my massage was done. I turned onto my back and she went to her task and said, "I almost saw you naked at your party when you and Anita were in the bathroom naked together."

"You did?"

"I just wasn't quite in the right place when Ellie and Jenny tossed your clothes in to you and Anita."

"That was so over the top that I said I'd take that card out if we ever did that game again."

"Oh I don't know, I never heard any negative comments from any of the guests."

"But what would have happened if say...well say it had been Jean and Hank in there?"

"Good for Hank."

"You wouldn't care?"

"No. Maybe one day I'll share a secret with you."

"I'm curious to say the least."

Her hands moved up my thigh as she said, "And what if it would have been Ellie and maybe Roger? I saw them flirting with each other."

"I know, and to answer your question I'll say I think I would have been okay with that."

"Oh really, you think. Double standard there stud?"

"Hey, I'm imperfect, but there's hope for me."

"Oh indeed there is hope for you. Now lift up your hips for a second," and I did that without giving it a thought, and before I knew it, my briefs were down below my knees. "There, I spilled some oil," and she moved her hand to my cock. "Ben, this is the emotional massage," and she bent over and kissed me deeply before going back to my erection. I was holding my head up enough so I could see her , but I could feel what she was doing.

"Oh damn Sally, I..."

"Relax hon," and she put both of her oily hands on my shaft and balls. Her voice became very soft and satiny as she said, "I've heard that it's physically impossible to feel tension after an orgasm, and I believe that." She had a small white hand towel and she used that to wipe oil from her hands and my cock before she slid me into her mouth. My eyes closed and I grabbed the edges of the mat as she worked on me.

"Oh shit Sal...", but that's all I could think to say. I was going to be embarrassingly quick I was sure. Her hands felt so good and her mouth was so warm. She'd stop and teased the tip of my cock with her tongue and the hold just the head in her mouth and slowly pull back as her hand moved up and down slowly. She kept her left hand wrapped around me as long as she could as she moved up and we shared another long and deep kiss. "Damn it Sally, I'm going..."

"I know hon. You needed this baby and I knew it," and she moved back down and took, me deep into her throat again and bobbed her head up and down. I exploded. I felt it deep inside of me and a second later she was catching my cream in her mouth. Then as she slowly moved up and down my shaft she drank everything I gave her before she moved up and kissed me lightly. "Oh baby, you had a lot to give me hon."

I was still breathing hard, but my body was letting go and I melted into that thin firm pad. I put my arms around her and pulled her down to my lips again and kissed her tenderly before telling her, "You are so awesome Sal."

She smiled and then told me, "Ben, I'm not trying to start anything between us. I wanted to do that for you. Well for me too," and she smiled.

"You are amazing hon."

"Still feeling tense?"

"No, I feel like I want to strip you naked and make love to you."

"After what you just gave me?"

"I want to please you too."

"I like that thought, but maybe another time."

I got up and again pulled her to me and then told her, "I'm serious Sally. I want you in my bed."

"Ben honey, I still worry about you. I'm serious too when I say I like the idea, but not for awhile okay? In fact, I'm going to stop coming over here, but only for awhile. I'm getting just a little too involved in you for my own good."

"Damn I'll miss you Sally."

"I'll be in touch, but not with my hands," and she smiled.

Chapter Fifty Five

"We're certain we have everything we need to prosecute," Detective Unger told me the next Monday.

"Can you lay it out for me Detective?"

I can. Of course Ennis Ensley is up to his ears in everything, but he didn't kill anybody. Ray Masters was into the drug scheme in the beginning, and though the details are a little fuzzy right now, he got Ennis Ensley involved in it. Of course money played a big part in that. Anyway, Masters knew there were drugs and a lot of money on the farm, so he decided that he didn't want to settle for just his share. That's when he killed your relatives and a guy named Gary Atterley, a dealer from Nashville. As you know, Masters didn't find the money, and we know he didn't find all of the drugs, if indeed he found any at all. The DNA that we recovered implicated Ensley as we told you before, but there was another DNA profile, and of course that matched Masters. Then late that night right after the murders, Masters called Ensley and they paid Noah enough to get out of bed and bury the bodies and keep his mouth shut. Of course once he was involved he didn't dare say anything to anybody. Then Noah scrounged those scrubby trees from his farm and planted them over the bodies. Noah has confessed to several offenses so he's going to trial. Then once Ensley learned of Noah's confession, he told about his part, which of course tightened the noose on Masters. We'll keep tying up loose ends, but it's pretty much over."

"So why did Masters shoot Ellie?"

"Two reasons. One of course was so she couldn't testify, and the other reason was he wanted to get back at her for shooting Ensley, which really was what exposed the whole situation.

"He's stupid then because they had everything that Ellie had told them after she shot Ennis."

"I know. For a cop he wasn't thinking very straight. Of course near panic can have that effect sometimes. They had a good thing going for awhile, at least until Masters committed those murders."

"I hope he burns in hell."

"I hear you Ben. I'm sure all of this is small consolation for you, but at least you have the answers now."

"Thanks for calling Detective."

"My pleasure Ben, and good luck with your future."

"Thanks."

I waited until late in the evening to call Mary and told her, "You can all off your spies, I had a long talk with Detective Unger last night."

"It's over, I just heard.

Right. Why don't you come up Saturday and we'll go out for dinner. I'll tell you how Unger wrapped it all up for me."

"I'd like that. So if I'm there by about three, would that be okay?"

"It would, but bring your jammies because it will be late and dark before we get home."

"Oh it will?"

"We're going to have just a little too much wine with and after dinner."

"You really are good to be able to see that coming. Okay, jammies and tooth brush. See you then Ben."

"Bye Mary."

I wasn't even sure why I invited Mary to spend the weekend with me except I liked her and enjoyed her company. Of course I could say the same for Sally, but she was right. We were getting into a situation and there was Hank to consider, though I didn't understand the ground rules for their relationship.

1...1920212223...28