Up North Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned back to Kelly and said, "Honey I assume that you two are sleeping together is that correct; if not please tell me."

Kelly nodded and they smiled at one another. The rest of the day passed quietly; there were lots of family pictures, stories and the like. The next morning it was clear that it was going to be another hot day and mom asked Kelly, "Honey we're going to go swimming again, would you like to join us? I'm guessing you didn't bring you swim suit, so feel free to wear anything that you'd like."

"Are you guys going skinny dipping again?" Kelly asked and mom said, "We pretty much always do, but you should be comfortable."

Kelly and Jim went upstairs and came back down naked, "Livy, Jim and I decided that if you're comfortable being naked around us we could be comfortable with you."

Uncle Clyde looked Kelly up and down, "Jimmy, now that I get a good look at your girl I can clearly see why you like her so much - she's a beauty!"

Aunt Rae slapped his butt with a resounding pop saying, "Jeez-a-mighty Clyde, restrain yourself." Uncle Clyde only laughed and went out the back door.

They had a great time swimming and playing in the cool creek water finally spreading their towels on the meadow grass in the sun, Livy leaned over and said, "Jimmy, let's take a walk, just you and me." During their short walk she told Jim that she and Rae had talked about the problem and they had a plan, so just be ready to go along. He agreed.

When they walked back, Kelly, Livy and Aunt Rae lagged behind and talked all the way back to the house. Once there Livy asked if everybody would be comfortable staying naked on this hot day and all agreed. Next they made a big platter of sandwiches, chips and lemonade. Everybody sat around the table chatting and enjoying each other's company, Kelly looked up smiling and said, "I know this may seem sudden but I want you all to know that I feel perfectly at home no matter how unusual it is that we're all naked."

Aunt Rae laughed and said, "Come on honey, lets you and Livy and me go for a walk around the place and just have us some girl talk. Clyde you and Jimmy clean up a bit and do whatever you men do."

When they got to the little orchard mom directed the three of them to a group of outdoor rockers sitting in a small clearing in the orchard. After they were seated mom said, "Kelly, I want to talk to you about Jimmy and our family."

Kelly smiled saying, "That would be great Livy."

"There's a catch honey; first I need your word that anything we talk about here today will be absolutely secret. Nobody and I mean nobody can know what we say. Now I know that might be a little scary, and I'll understand if you don't agree. We'll just visit like normal people."

Kelly was silent for quite a while and the ladies rocked enjoying being outdoors nude on such a beautiful day. "Could I ask a question first?" Kelly said.

"Why sure honey, you ask anything you like."

"Is it about murder or something?"

Livy and Rae burst out laughing, "Lord no honey ... and we're not laughing at you either. We want to talk about sex; for lack of a better way to put it."

Kelly blushed, put her hand over her mouth, then laughed a little saying, "Oh, well in that case I guess I can give you my promise to keep our talk a secret."

"My husband Dan and I always had a robust sex life; generally we just couldn't keep our hands off one another; Sister Rae and Clyde were just as randy at their house until Clyde was hurt at work ..."

"Oh my, I am so sorry," Kelly whispered.

"Not to fret honey, these things tend to work out. After a time we made an agreement between Clyde and Rae and Dan and I. Every now and then Rae would come over to the house and my husband Dan would entertain her, if you know what I mean."

Kelly was leaning forward listening carefully and she nodded her understanding.

"When Dan was killed in the accident everything stopped. Ours was a family arrangement, strictly that."

Rae reached out taking Kelly's hand, "No matter how much I might want some dick, I am not one to run around from man to man. Dan was family and Clyde understood, there were no secrets, so when Dan was gone that put an end to it."

Mom said, "After Dan's death, I put my sex drive on hold, basically I did what I could to tend to myself. As the years went by and Jimmy grew into the man he is today and well ... one thing lead to another and one day I saw Jimmy naked, he was masturbating and ... well, things got out of hand and we ended up having sex. It was wonderful and it was terrifying."

She reached out taking Kelly's hand and asked, "Are you ready to pack up and run away yet?"

Kelly squeezed her hand tightly and said, "No, I ... I think I can understand ... really I do."

"Jimmy was beside himself, he was torn between wanting to go to the Sheriff and turn himself in and wanting to do it all over again. We talked it out, it had to be clear that I was always his mother, the one who loved him and looked after him; and at the same time I really, really enjoyed the sex - I have to say, he takes after his father."

"After a day or so we agreed that we'd keep this strictly in the family. A little time later I told him about Rae and her problem and we agreed that, if they agreed, he and she could have sex as well. After all he is a vital energetic young man, and they did."

Kelly sat quietly for a good while holding mom's had then she said, "Are you still making love with Jim now?"

"The last time was over the Christmas holidays; but now that he has you, it seems to me that we should stop," mother said quietly.

"What will you do about your needs then?" Kelly asked.

"There's a doctor at the hospital where I work that has shown a lot of interest," mom said with a smile and Aunt Rae said with a grin, "I'd say, he follows her around like a lost puppy and there's something else in the works for me."

"So the real question is, why are you telling me all this? I would never have known," said Kelly.

"Because there's more; I wanted you to know that there were no secrets in our family, we do our best to be honest with one another always. I'm not saying we're perfect or anything like that, but we really try. Jim has talked with me about your problem."

Kelly sat back and looked hard at mom, "What do you mean?"

"Don't get your Irish up, that boy loves you more than anyone in the world, but he's worried. He told me that you don't seem to enjoy sex that much. He thinks somehow someone has convinced you that it's naughty or dirty and that you are a bad person to enjoy it."

Kelly looked down at the orchard grass and there seemed to be a mist in her eyes.

"Honey, we would not be here now talking with you if we didn't care about you. I want you to know that sex between two people who love each other can be magical. I don't mean to say that there's magic each and every time, but it should always be a fun happy time!"

"Now honey, he loves you and he wants you to be happy and fulfilled. We want to help, but you need to talk to us ... have you two had intercourse?"

Kelly spoke softly, "Just once and it started out nice but then I just knew ... well, you see my mother always told me that girls who really like it have something wrong with them ..."

Mom rose and pulled Kelly up into a hug and was joined by Aunt Rae. "Baby girl, you are special, God has given you all the parts and pieces necessary to experience joy in the arms of the one you love, you should never be denied. Would you let Rae and I help you?"

Kelly asked, "How would you help?"

"I'm not exactly sure; but we have a plan, Later tonight we'll get Clyde off to bed, he has to get up early because he's working tomorrow; then Rae and I will join the two of you and we'll be there to see if we can help. Will you let us?"

"I want to try; I want Jimmy to be happy ..." she was unsure but strangely unafraid.

"Baby girl, if you're happy he'll be happy - we love you sweetie," said Aunt Rae.

The rest of the day passed quietly, the women sat together talking, Livy and Rae told Kelly about the first time they had sex, their disappointments and the joy they experienced with their husbands. It was a time of confidence building and reassurance.

As dark began to fall Jimmy called the women into dinner; he and Clyde had made a big batch of spaghetti with meat sauce, salad, garlic bread and a fruit torte with three chilled bottles of Chianti. The women were delighted and dinner was a success. Clyde declined the wine explaining that he had to be up and out of the house by 4 am for a long shift at the Rival plant tomorrow. The women seemed to have bonded during the afternoon and they talked about everything under the sun. After dinner the men cleaned the kitchen and Clyde went off to bed.

Livy took Jim aside and told him "I'd appreciate it if you make us a nice pot of weak coffee and then pour a generous amount of Kailua in each cup with a bit of sugar and crème; make enough for everyone to have at least two each." She smiled and kissed him fully on the mouth while lightly rubbing his cock, then she said, "You're gonna' have a real good time tonight son!"

By 8:30 the wine and the Kailua coffee combined to have a profound effect on all the ladies; Kelly was not much of a drinker and she was most affected. She smiled brightly at Jim saying, "Baby have you noticed we've been naked all day? Do you like it? Hmmm?" her words were lightly slurred as she spoke.

"It makes me think I should take you upstairs to bed Miss Kelly," Jim said with a smile.

"All-righ-tee then Mister, let's go!"

Jim scooped the pretty girl up in his arms and she threw her arms around his neck as she kissed his shoulders with loud smacks. Livy and Rae followed them up the stairs holding hands.

Jim laid her face down on the bed and began a light massage, as he did so Livy and Rae took up positions on either side of the bed and they too began to softly caress Kelly's body. Jimmy positioned himself between her legs and concentrated on her lower back and then her round butt cheeks. He stroked and squeezed her cheeks forcing her ass crack to gape open.

After a short while he leaned down and began to softly lick her ass crack, pausing to tongue and kiss her soft pink button and Kelly began to sigh and squirm in appreciation. Finally he allowed his tongue to work its way into the back of her vaginal lips. He enjoyed the salty wetness of her secretions. Then her turned her over, straddled her and began kissing her lips, his tongue working its way into her mouth. She kissed him right back enjoying his attentions and the soft touch of Livy and Rae.

He then kissed his way down the middle of her body skirting the edges of her pussy and lifting her legs onto his shoulders. He kissed the inside of her legs, softly tonguing all around her pussy lips. At the same time Livy and Rae caressed her shoulders, belly and finally began attending to her breasts alternatively tweaking and pulling her nipples lightly. Kelly's body seemed to be undulating on its own; her mind was awash in the myriad of physical sensations.

As Jimmy's mouth worked its magic between her legs a warm sensation began to grow into a fire in her belly. Kelly's hips began pulsing up and down, her legs tightened around his head as this happened Livy and Rae began to whisper loving thoughts into her ears, "You're such a pretty girl, this feels so good, you deserve to feel good each time, you are special, you can feel the love grow like a fire in your belly, relax and enjoy this gift ..."

Suddenly Kelly felt a fiery burst of euphoria and pure energy wash through her body as Jimmy pushed two fingers deep into her vagina and sucked her clit. She heard herself shout and shake while Rae and Livy each held a hand as they kissed her nipples. As she relaxed and fell back onto the sheets she opened her eyes; Jimmy moved up quickly and kissed her deeply. "Oh baby girl, you were wonderful, you did great!" he said.

"Oh Livy, is that what it's supposed to be like?"

Rae and Livy laughed softly, "Yes pretty girl, that's the way it's supposed to be, and it gets better." Livy caressed her forehead then asked, "How do you feel honey?"

"I feel wonderful; I've never felt this good in my life, never."

Aunt Rae took her hand and said, "Kelly dear, this is the best advice I can give you. The more you make love with the one you love the better it gets. What you need now is lots of practice."

Livy leaned down kissing Kelly softly, "Now, I want you children to practice a lot tonight, then us girls will get together and talk about it tomorrow, OK?"

Kelly grasped Rae and Livy's hands kissing them both, "Thank you so much for all you've done, I love you both."

Aunt Rae patted Jimmy's bottom, leaned in kissing him and said, "You be good to this girl ... and be good a lot."

Livy kissed him as well saying, "You kids have lots and lots of fun tonight!"

And they did, five different times until they fell asleep in each other's arms; and several times a day for the rest of their stay. And every day during the rest of their stay the three women would gather in the orchard and talk about everything from the best way to suck cock, how to stimulate the prostate for massive ejaculation and even baking apple pie. They formed a bond that lasted for life.

. . . . . .

"DAD, HELLO DAD, DAD, DAD! Daughter to Dad ...!"

Jim snapped back to the present from his memories to the past, "Hey daughter ..."

"Dad, where did you go?" ask Livy with a grin. Jim looked at her standing there barefoot, wearing one of his old oversized T-shirts; she was a radiant golden presence.

He smiled a little smile, "I was thinking about your mother and the first time she met your grandmother and Aunt Rae; it's a nice memory ..."

Livy's face softened and she sat in his lap putting her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek softly, "I know you miss mom, I miss her too. I didn't mean to take you away from a good memory ..."

He hugged his daughter and said, "The best thing about memories is that they're always available."

She leaned back, her eyes sparkling and asked, "So what's the status of supper of father of mine?"

"It's probably time to put the steaks on the grill," and as he said that he reached under her to pick her up so that he could stand when he did all he felt was bare skin; startled he pulled her T-shirt up and saw that her bottom was bare ... "Are you naked under your shirt?" he asked.

She popped up off his lap pulling her shirt up under her breasts displaying her nakedness, her pussy shining from the lotion she'd applied after her shower ... "Yup, after all Dad, you got a good look at my pussy earlier and I'm comfortable like this, so why not?"

He shook his head, "Livy, Livy, Livy ... I've got cheesy potatoes baking, they should be about done, get an oven mitt and check'um; they can probably just be turned off and left in to stay warm."

He took the steaks out to the grill and put them on, returning to the kitchen he took the salad from the refrigerator and tossed it with the vinaigrette as Livy set the table and poured them a glass of wine each. "You still like your steak burned?"

Livy canted her head and said, "No Dad, I like my steak pink, just pink instead of ready to run back to its momma like you!"

He laughed and carried a platter out to the grill, after several minutes he brought the steaks in and placed them on their respective plates as Livy placed the warm cheesy potatoes in the middle of the table. Before they sat down Livy said, "I think I'll salvage this shirt for later and not get it messy," as she said that she pulled it over her head and sat down completely naked.

Rather than say anything Jim served the salad and they fell on their food eating ferociously. They were quiet eaters saying little, such as, "Good steak Dad, the potatoes are perfect thanks ..."

When they finished they loaded the dishwasher together and carefully cleaned away the evidence of the meal, Jim was always careful about such things believing that doing little things well made life easier.

"Come on Dad, let's go sit by the pool," said Livy. She tossed her shirt over her arm and walked out making herself comfortable in one of the large pool chairs. Once they settled in with fresh wine glasses, Jim said, "Livy, we need to talk about your behavior and how it's affecting me."

"It seems like you've been increasingly sexual toward me for the last year or so. You know that can't be, I'll always be your father; I'm the guy who changed your diapers, walked you to school, watched over you, said your prayers with you at night, all of those things. It wouldn't be right for us to be sexual together. At the very least it's against the law and at worst it could screw up your perception of life and yourself - this should not be. It has to stop."

She sat quietly, reflecting on his words, then after a pause she said, "So you and Gran, you're both completely screwed up? Do I understand that correctly?"

"Olivia this has nothing to do with your grandmother and I, and I don't know why you think it would," his voice was stiff almost cold.

"Dad ... I know about Gran and you, she told me. I know about Aunt Rae and you, she told me too. Before we flew down her I went to visit Gran, do you remember?" He nodded quietly, "I've talked to her before about my feelings toward you. This time I told her it was getting worse, so we went out to the little sitting area in the orchard and we all talked for a long time."

"Look Livy ..."

"Wait a minute Dad, I'm not done and you need to listen to me ..." he threw up his hands and sat back allowing her to continue, "Gran told me that when you were my age, exactly my age, that she caught you jacking off and that one thing lead to another and you both fucked. After that you guys were at it night and day when you were together. She said it was almost like having granddad alive again in her life except maybe she even loved you more."

"Stop - that's not exactly what happened, you don't have the whole story ..."

"OK, you're right Dad, maybe what she really said was that you were in a sexual rage and you held her down and nearly fucked her to death - is that right?" Livy was stiff, her voice forceful as she spat out the words.

Jim dropped his head and nodded.

Livy sighed and spoke more softly, "I want you to understand how I feel about you right now. More importantly Gran said it was a really good thing, if you hadn't taken her she was gonna' jump your bones anyway. She said it opened up your relationship even more and that she was never angry or upset with you - she loves you so much - and Aunt Rae explained about Uncle Clyde's problem and how you helped her too."

Livy scooted to the edge of her chair reached out and took his hand in hers, "Look at me Dad, I'm a hot babe and I want to make love with you. I want to be close to you in that very special way - you are the world to me."

Jim looked at her in the gathering night and said, "I don't think there's ever been anything more kind and loving said to me; but, I don't believe that your mother would want something like this to happen either."

Livy pulled his hand to her mouth and kissed it softly, "Let me tell you about that. You remember what would happen when you came home after being on the road. You'd get home and mom would have a great dinner ready. We'd all sit down together and eat and you'd tell us about your adventures - I was always sure you made some of them up, but I loved them anyway. Then as soon as possible you and mom would put me to bed, you guys would read to me and we'd say our prayers and I'd fall fast asleep, you remember?"

Jim smiled and said, "Yes I do, those are some of my best memories ..."

"I was almost never asleep, but I pretended good huh?" she laughed continuing, "so once you guys went down stairs I'd wait for a while then I'd creep down stairs and around to your bedroom, sometimes the door was closed and sometimes not. If I could, I would watch you and mom making love. She liked to be on top like a cowgirl, in my mind's eye I can still see your cock sliding out with her pussy clinging to your shaft as she rode you. You'd have one nipple in your mouth and the other in your hand."