Up North Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed himself in to the bottom feeling her cervix push back against the head of his cock; he began stroking her from bottom to top. He loved the snug feel of her pussy as it clung to his shaft as he stroked out and the heat of her flesh. "Damn Jimmy I swear it feels better than before, promise me I can have you more, much more ..."

He began pistoning in and out as he said, "Anytime pretty girl, anytime!"

Soon she locked her legs around him and tightly gripped his arms as she moved into a deep orgasm grunting and groaning her pleasure. In short order he began to push his body deeply into hers as he sent blasts of hot cum into her waiting vaginal vault. As their bodies calmed, she said, "Oh God, I have missed you so much," there was a tear in her voice.

She kissed him softly and he said, "You don't have to miss me anymore; what are you doing for the next few days?"

She looked at him curiously as she said, "I thought I'd look the old town over and spend a little time with Josh, why?"

"Have you ever been to Morocco?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"I'm leaving for Marrakesh later today, do you have a passport?" he asked with a smile.

"Yes I have a passport, but why are you going ..."

"Well ... I'm a very important guy, there's a jet waiting in Dallas for me, buuuuut, I can make room for you. Would you fancy a short trip to a far place with me?"

"I'm not prepared for such a trip Jimmy ..."

"I have a credit card ... what do you say?"

"I've never been to Africa, YES, I'll go ..." she kissed his nose, smiled then reached down and took his sticky cock in her hand, then licked her fingers, "Can we do more of this?"

He laughed and kissed her as Livy and Josh quietly stole back up the small hall and on into their bed. Josh kissed Livy saying, "Who would have dreamed that my mother, my serious strict mother would be doing this ..."

Livy laughed a lusty laugh as she stroked his cock to hardness, "Life is full of surprises!"

End