Up North Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Livy texted Lesley asking her to join her for the day, just to talk and lay around the pool getting the last of the summer sunshine, the immediate response was "Yea, be right over!"

Fifteen minutes later Lesley's silver 640i BMW convertible eased to a stop at the front door and she rushed inside. Dressed in cutoff Levi's and a worn purple Prince T-shirt she cut a delightful figure as she stopped in the living room, "Hey Liv, where the fuck are you?"

Livy strolled into the living room naked as the day she was born, "Hey you get over here and give me some sugar," she said throwing her arms wide. Seconds later Lesley stepped into her hug.

"I take it we're alone, no Isabelle and no Dad?"

"Yup we're alone, get out of those clothes ... nobody's gonna' be here until after 6:00 so our bare butts are free to wander!"

As Lesley pulled her T-shirt over her head and tossed it onto the back of the sofa Livy thought to herself how pretty she was. Although her breasts were small, barley larger than a teacup, they were perfectly formed with pale brown areolas and long fudge brown nipples. She would never need a bra; she thought they would always be firm and perfect.

"Check this out Livy," she said as she dropped her shorts and bent over spreading her butt cheeks wide. "What do you think, pretty cool huh?"

Livy looked a bit puzzled, and then she said, "My butthole dummy, I had it bleached ..."

Liv leaned in and stared at her perfect little starfish knot, instead of the brown it used to be, it was now a pale pink peach color ... "I'll be damned," Livy said.

Lesley giggled, "Like I said, pretty cool, huh?"

Livy bent down grasping her friends' bottom firmly pushing her cheeks apart even more widely, then she gave Lesley's pretty pink butthole a wet lick and a kiss, "It is pretty, but it still tastes like ass to me," she said. They both broke up laughing then held hands and walked out to the pool.

"You want some sunscreen Liv?"

"Yes I do, lather me up babe," said Livy as she stretched out on her belly on the lounge. Lesley drizzled the lotion from her neck to her bottom generously then knelt down and began smoothing the sunscreen all over her body. Livy sighed with pleasure from the light massage she received, when the last drop was worked down her legs Lesley said, "You want the front now sweetie?"

In response Livy rolled over and stretched herself out on the lounge and smiled. An even more generous drizzle later, Lesley began working the sunscreen over her body pausing to softly pinch and twist her large gumdrop nipples. "OK, OK I'll give you like an hour to stop babe ..."

Lesley laughed as she used both hands to squeeze and massage each large breast, "Nope, that's all you get you slut," she laughed softly again and continued working her way down Livy's body until she pushed her thighs apart then she sat back, turned her head like a curious owl and said, "Livy sweetie, have you been fucking?"

"Why?"

"Sweetie your pussy looks swollen to me ... I know you love me and all but ..."

Livy pushed her sunglasses up on her forehead and grinned as she said, "Maybe I have been fuckin' - so what ..."

Lesley lightly slapped her pussy saying, "Well maybe I'm jealous, I haven't had any dick since Jasper went to Spain with his parents last month, it's just been me and my bullet vibe!"

"So, who's the lucky guy?" Lesley asked.

"I'd rather not say right now, but I promise I'll tell you," Livy told her as she lay back down.

"Keeping secrets, you bitch," she said with a wry laugh. "Get off your pretty ass and do me now."

Lesley stretched out on her lounge and Livy repeated the process until she rolled over onto her back, at that point Livy took extra time working her small breasts and gently bit and sucked her nipples until Lesley said, "Enough already, I'm about ready to cum ..."

Livy worked her way down Lesley's belly slowly working her legs until at last in quiet frustration Lesley spread and lifted her legs until her calf's rested on the lounge arms presenting her pussy wide open. "A little eager are we sweet girl," Livy said as she leaned down and began kissing her inner thighs and very lightly tracing her fingers over her legs stopping short of Lesley's bare pussy. Lesley groaned impatiently until Livy softly gave her a long slow flat tongued lick from her anus to her clit, and then blew a steady stream of air across her exposed clit.

Lesley began to shake a bit and she grabbed Livy's head and jammed her face hard into her sopping wet pussy. "Dammit girl, eat my pussy!!"

Livy obliged sucking, tonguing and fingering her to a hard orgasm over the next 10 minutes. While she relaxed Livy straddled the lounge placing her wet pussy directly over Lesley's mouth and leaned down grasping the top of the lounge with her hands to help hold herself in place.

In just minutes she felt a euphoric burst of pleasure from deep in her body as Lesley licked and sucked her to completion. The girls lay together for a while then jumped up and took a long leisurely swim and recoated each other with sunscreen.

The rest of the afternoon passed quietly as they swam, snacked and drank a pitcher of icy cold margaritas on the rocks, no salt. As 5:00 approached they were sitting on the pool edge talking about all things that 20 year old girls find important, Lesley put her arm around Livy and leaned into a soft kiss, "Thanks for this honey, with you way up in the Dakotas I miss our time together."

"Me too sweetie, me too," said Lesley.

After Lesley dressed and left Livy pulled a large salmon fillet from the freezer and placed it on the flat black defrosting tray knowing it would be ready for the grill in less than an hour. Next she put together a large bowl of cold rice salad with lots of crisp vegetables and a tray of sliced tomatoes and cucumbers, Dad loved that simple dish. Then a bottle of Petit Chablis was placed in the chiller and a dessert salad of strawberries, kiwi, grapes and sliced almonds.

She thought 'I want to feed him like a King but not fill him up too much.' With a happily fed Daddy she felt that they could plan the return trip to Carson City, chat about the day and then she would suck his cock as dry as the desert so that he could fuck for hours ... thinking her plan through she smiled brightly to herself.

Checking the salmon she found it ready for a light marinate of olive oil, dill, salt, pepper and a few capers. Then it was off to her shower after which she lightly powdered all the important parts, spritzed herself with a little perfume and slipped on a bit of lip gloss, not too much.

She heard the front door, slipped her bare feet into soft blue cozies and put a light weight gold chain around her middle with a small bell fob dropping down toward her pussy. A quick check in the mirror and she was sure he'd be dazzled.

He'd pulled on his old soft shorts, a fresh t-shirt and was walking past the stairs when she came walking down. When he saw her he stopped dead in his tracks, "Oh my God," he said softly. "Baby you look spectacular, wow!"

She smiled a bright smile, 'Yup, he's dazzled,' she thought.

"Hey there sailor, ready for your supper?" she asked in her most sultry voice. "By the way, I think you're overdressed Sir ..."

No sooner than she said it his t-shirt went sailing into the living room followed by his shorts, as he slid them off his cock began to swell and grow ... "Oh good, would that be two for supper Sir?" she said with a laugh.

His voice was thick and husky when he said, "Get over her girl, Daddy needs a hug."

She stepped lightly into his arms and kissed him hotly, after a moment she pulled back and said, "Daddy, you can have all you want, but supper is almost ready, so come on," as she turned she reached back and took his cock firmly in hand and lead him gently into the kitchen.

"Would you like me to suck that now Dad or would you rather wait?"

"Baby, I believe I can wait, at least for a while," he said with a smile.

She quickly placed the salmon on the grill, put the rest of the food on the table, handed him the corkscrew and the Petit Chablis and 10 minutes later dinner was served. They laughed and talked about their respective day. Jim was particularly talkative about the Morocco project and explained that he'd be leaving either this weekend or the first of next week, "Got to go schmooze the politicians and kiss the Saudis just a little." They laughed picturing him kissing a little ass; she knew that the world would end before that would ever happen.

While he polished off his second serving of the fruit desert Livy fired up the coffee pot and after clearing the table they walked out and sat by the pool drinking their after dinner coffee. "I talked to Jack at the hanger today and he'll have the Beech fueled up and flight ready by 10:00 in the morning, thought we could have a leisurely breakfast and then get you back up to school."

"Sounds good to me Dad, let's sleep in my bed tonight, I pulled all the dirty stuff off your bed this morning and it'll be a simple matter for me to do the same in my room tomorrow, that way when Isabelle gets back all the dirty stuff will be in the laundry bin."

"Do you think she won't smell all the cum and pussy juice?"

"No Dad, I'm just trying to be nice, is that OK with you? Besides she'll probably think you just got lucky."

"Right ..."

"Dad, can I fly on the way back?"

"Same deal as when we came down, OK? We'll head straight for Omaha, refuel and stretch, then on to Carson City. We should get in by 5:30 without much trouble."

"OK sweet Daddy, looks like you're done with your coffee, so its cock sucking time!!" with that she knelt between his legs and took his stiffening cock into her mouth. All the stimulation Jimmy experienced watching her body move, jiggle and sway caused the deep fire to explode quickly and it was encouraged by Livy's wet sucking, stroking and fondling. He blew a huge batch in her mouth in just a few minutes; but Livy kept sucking and squeezing demanding the very last drop until finally she allowed his soft cock to drop from her lips.

She rose and pulled herself into his arms kissing him deeply sharing the taste of cum on her lips and in her mouth. She caressed his back and buttocks enjoying the feel and texture of his skin and he did the same with her. She turned taking his hand in hers and led them inside, upstairs and into her bed.

Jimmy rolled her onto her back spending lots of time kissing, touching and lightly stroking his beautiful daughter. He spread her butt cheeks gently licking and kissing her crack, spending time licking and pushing his tongue into her anus enjoying her giggly response. Then he turned her to her back and slowly worked his way up into her pussy, taking each labial lip into his mouth he sucked and gently chewed her flesh. Finally he pushed his tongue deep into her vaginal vault folding his tongue into a v-shape he sucked her juices and probed her.

At last he spent time suckling and softly working her rigid clit until she began to buck up into his face, grabbing his hair pulling his head into her crotch she became orgasmic running juices onto his face and into his mouth as she shivered and shook until falling back into the bed. She was wet with sweat and profoundly weary. Jimmy slid up her body driving his swollen cock deep into her until he felt her muscular cervix pushing back against his cock head.

With seemingly endless patience he began to work his cock in and out, long sure strokes then in a circular motion he worked her pussy again and again. After a long time he slipped his arms under her knees rolling her up lifting her bottom off the bed he began to bottom out with each stroke going faster and faster until the fiery furnace exploded blast after blast of cum deep in her pussy, he grunted, groaned and shouted out his joy as Livy held on tightly joining him as he cried out his pleasure.

He leaned in to kiss her and then they went slack in each other's arms, passing into a deep sleep they lay together.

Livy woke around 5:00 in the morning, neither one seemed to have moved and she was stiff. She carefully sipped from his arms and made her way to the bathroom for a healthy piss and a good stretch. She didn't want to wake him and returned to bed quickly, snuggling against him. Jimmy moved in his sleep finally pulling her into his arms with one hand softly holding her mattress side breast, she found it comforting and slipped back into sleep herself.

The sun shone brightly into her bedroom when she woke again, Daddy was sucking on her nipple and lightly running his fingers through her fluffy pussy patch. She pulled her arms free and stretched lifting her bottom off the bed stiffly, "Good morning Daddy ... I'm sure gonna' miss you back at school, but now I gotta' pee."

She slid off the bed and walked stiffly into the bathroom, "You feel OK baby?" Jimmy asked noticing her odd walk.

"I will be OK Dad, but today my pussy is really sore."

He got up and walked into the bathroom as she said, "I know you didn't mean too, but you damn near broke my pussy last night."

"Oh baby, I am so sorry ..."

"Bullshit, I'm not sorry and the way you came in me last night I don't think you're really sorry either. How did mom ever get used to you?" she asked with a smile while she peed.

"We had sex a lot, you know maybe 2, 3 or 4 times a day. She'd get a little sore sometimes and she used your Aunt Rae's salve for a day or so. Of course we used all her available orifices too."

She looked at him with laser like intensity for a moment and said, "Shit, were you butt fuckin' mom ... really?"

"Yes we really did everything."

"Dad, you know I have a virgin asshole," she said softly with a sly smile.

"That you may my darlin' and it's gonna' stay that way today ..."

Jimmy turned on the shower and stepped in, Livy joined me and they soaped each other carefully enjoying one another's touch. When they finished, Jim said, "Let's straighten up the place so Isabelle doesn't come home to a mess. Then we'll put our things together and head to Hobby. Would you like to stop at Jonathon's in Oak Cliff for breakfast - maybe waffles?"

"That'd be great Dad; we better get busy before I suck your dick again."

"Baby girl take a good look at my little friend," Jim said leaning back displaying his soft cock.

"Oh crap Dad, its kinda red huh?"

"My dick and your pussy, they both need a little of Aunt Rae's special salve and a bit of rest. I'll get to your pretty little rosebud a little later, OK?"

OK it was as they both went to work straightening things up, putting odds and ends away and grabbing their gear for the road. Waiting to the last minute to dress, Livy was sitting on the bed when Jim brought his tub of special salve over and knelt in front of her. "Spread your legs pretty girl and I'll put some of this on your sweet pussy."

Livy leaned back on her hands and spread her legs lifting her bottom just a little while Jimmy spread a thin layer over her bald puss and along the inner lips. Next he stood and handed her the salve which she used to create a nice coating on his cock. As she did so it began to swell, "Not today big boy," she said as she lifted it with her hand and kissed his cock head softly.

One quick check of their home and while Livy got into the truck Jimmy set the alarm and joined her. It was a quiet ride to Jonathon's place where they ordered waffles with a side of sausage and eggs. Livy smiled at him around a mouthful of waffle, swallowed and kissed him on the cheek, "Thanks Dad, this visit was everything I hoped for ... I love you."

He was quiet and then said softly, "I love you too Olivia Katherine and I always will."

As they left for the truck she looked up at him her blue eyes sparkling and took his arm like the little girl she used to be. Just then her phone began singing the Star Spangled Banner. "Wait a minute Dad," she said as she fished her phone from her purse.

"Hey there Josh, nice to hear from you ... Sure, OK, well we're heading back to school right now, you caught my Dad and I in the parking lot ... we should be in around 5:30 or 6:00. No, I can't tonight, but maybe you could come by for breakfast tomorrow around 9:00? Great, see you then!"

As they got in the truck she turned to Jimmy and said, "That was Josh, you know I told you about him, remember?"

"I think I got that from your conversation ..."

"So could we have breakfast in the morning, you could meet him. I'd really like to know your impression ... I kinda' like him."

He pulled her over to him and kissed her lightly on the lips and then the cheek, "No problem baby, should I come naked?"

She punched him in the upper arm and laughed saying, "You find a father you love, I give him some really good pussy and he becomes a smartass ... I swear!"

They drove quietly to the hanger at Love Field, Livy did the pre-flight check perfectly, everything was ready include in-flight snacks and in short order Livy taxied them to the assigned runway and they were soon on their way. Livy climbed steadily to 5,500 feet and then took a vector to Omaha gradually climbing to 16,000. The late summer air was clear and their flight was problem free. They took a brief stopover in Omaha for fuel and a good stretch and Jimmy let Livy continue the rest of the flight to Carson City.

As they flew he thought back to the summer she was 15; Kelly died in March of that year, he and Livy had a tough few months so by summer he was ready to let her do anything she wanted. What she wanted was to take flight lessons and she did the whole thing. She completed all the classroom hours - twice, saying she wanted to be sure she had it down then she and her instructor went flying everyday for two months.

Sure enough she passed her licensing exam perfectly and took the little Piper bush popper up at least once every week winter and summer for the next 2 years. She became an accomplished pilot and he was very proud of her. She wanted her own plane in the Dakotas but he had successfully managed to avoid that so far.

He felt her patting his leg, "Hey Dad, we're coming into Carson City. I should be in the hanger in the next 15 minutes." He smiled and said, "Go get'um Tiger!"

Soon she was taxing into the hanger and Mark Katz, the Senior Mechanic, was there to meet them, as they deplaned Jimmy turned to him, "Mark, what the hell are you doing her so late?"

"You know me Mr. Braun, I don't sleep well until my babies are safely put to bed," he said.

Shaking his hand Jim said, "I'm sure she would be fine, but thanks very much anyway." They nodded to one another. Livy drove them both back to their Dakota home. "I'm pooped Dad, but I've got a couple of things to do, wanta' join me for pizza tonight?"

"Absolutely," he said.

"I'll order the large veggie with Italian sausage and you bring the beer, OK?"

It was perfect and they both went about storing their gear. While Jim took a quick shower in his place followed by a quick coating of Aunt Rae's miracle salve, Livy quickly vacuumed her place, dusted everything she could see, ordered the pizza and headed for the shower. Jimmy came through their common door, heard the shower and offered to give her a quick coating when she finished.

"Dad, I tell you what, Aunt Rae's stuff is fantastic. I'm not cured yet, but I am a whole lot better."

After she dried she stepped into her bedroom, leaned back on the bed and spread her legs widely, "Dad, could I ask you a favor?"

"Sure baby, what?"

"I'm feeling so much better I wonder if you'd maybe like a taste?" she said as she undulated her hips and smiled her shy smile.

Jimmy smiled broadly as he knelt down and began to softly suck her pussy lips into his mouth slipping his hands under her hips so he could squeeze her butt cheeks. It didn't take long, in short order his work on her pussy and the steady suction and tongue activity on her clit brought her to a shuddering orgasm. Jimmy stayed right with her sucking her juices and gently bringing her down. Then he spread a thin coating of salve over her pussy and patted her leg, "There you go baby girl, good for another day!"