Up North Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never knew you were there," he said.

"I know but mom did, because one time I fell asleep listening you guys making love. I always felt happy and safe listening to you 'all. I dreamed that one day I could be close to you like that. It was much later when she woke me up and took me back upstairs to my bed. I thought she would be angry with me, but no ... she hugged and kissed me when she tucked me in - no anger at all. When I woke up the next morning I panicked, I thought for sure she was gonna' give me hell. When I came down to breakfast, mom winked at me and when I started to explain she shushed me and smiled a big smile. She wasn't mad at all. So, I don't think she'd be upset at all."

She paused for a moment, "God, Dad I really miss her."

Jim took her hands in his and said, "I know baby, I miss her too."

"So when I told Gran why I wanted to be with you she said she figured that at 20 I was old enough not to go crazy or try to be your wife or make babies, but that we could be together and still be sort of normal - what do you think Dad?"

"You gotta' let me think this over kiddo, I'm not promising anything right now."

Livy stood, held out her hand and said, "Fine, come on Dad, let's go for a swim, I've already seen your dick so strip off and come on ..."

He dropped his clothes and followed Livy's fine bottom as it jiggled a bit as she walked ahead. Once in the pool she swam several laps, he followed her lazily until she flipped onto her back and easily rested her head on the pool edge at the shallow end. She stayed afloat by gently waving her hands in the water, her breasts emerged like small mountains her nipples like the stony tops. He was fascinated by the little pile of taffy blond fluff that marked the top of vaginal mount.

As he looked at her he thought, "Jimmy, you dumb son-of-a-bitch, you've thought about this more than enough ..." walking steadily he approached her feet where they floated, taking her ankles in his hands he spread her legs wide apart, stepped between them then slid his hands under her bottom and lifted it up to his mouth plunging his tongue into her sweet hole, his lips suctioning her labia.

Livy squealed and flopped in the water pulling his sucking mouth away from her pussy he guided them to the pool steps where she could hold on to the step railing and immediately returned to eating her pussy with a fervor he'd not felt since Kelly passed. Between the shock of his assault and the powerful way he worked her clit, Livy began to shake and spasm in orgasm very quickly. He sucked the juices out of her vault and worked her clit until she cried out, "Holy Shit Dad, please, please take it easy I can't stand much more!"

He gently kissed her belly and helped her sit on the wide pool steps, she was clutching the railing tightly to steady herself when he stepped up to her and took her head in his hands turning her mouth to his pulsing cock and pressing his cock head against her lips, he said, "Suck!"

Her eyes were wide, her body was still shaking ... she opened her mouth and sucked his cock in a few inches taking her time to lick, lave and suck all around. She could feel his pulse in her mouth as his cock continued to throb. He pushed it in until he felt the back of her throat, then he stroked in and out, in what seemed like seconds he growled, "I'm cuming baby, get ready!" Then four strong ropes of cum blazed out of his body into her waiting mouth. Livy was no virgin nor was she greatly experienced but she knew that she was going to swallow every drop ... she sucked as hard as she could swallowing often until the flow abated and he leaned back allowing his cock to fall from her lips.

Livy's breath rushed in and out of her body, her hands shook and her pussy burned with desire. She licked her lips and looking up at her father said, "Oh my God Daddy, I guess you thought it over huh?"

He took her hand and pulled her up saying, "Come on baby ..." he walked her into the house directly to his bedroom. Once there he turned pulling her body tightly against his he kissed her hard, his tongue exploring her mouth her tongue joined his in a lusty dance. Then he tossed her onto the bed rolling her onto her belly, he slapped her ass hard saying, "I don't wanta' talk, spread your legs," his voice was hot and tight.

Livy spread her legs and pulled her knees up lifting her bottom off the bed. Her butt cheeks opened wide displaying her red flushed pussy, swollen and open; her anus was high and pink offering itself as well. Jim leaned in sucking the bottom of her pussy then licked her from clit to rectum savoring the flow of juices and her rich musty aroma. Livy's bottom rotated and twisted with his attentions until he leaned back, lined up his pulsing cock and drove directly into her hot vagina in one powerful move.

As his balls slapped her puss, Livy grunted and slid forward, Jimmy grasped her butt cheeks firmly and began to piston in and out, long full strokes, Livy's tight vaginal tissue clung to his shaft and Jimmy cried out, "Baby girl, this is some sweet pussy!"

Livy replied, "That's right Daddy, fuck your baby, fuck me Daddy ... Oooh fuck me so hard Daddy!"

The combination of age and Livy's hot mouth sucking so much cum from him earlier gave Jim staying power; his lust and dedication to reasonable fitness give him stamina. Their coupling lasted for a long time, perhaps 30 minutes. Jimmy said little but Livy constantly cried out as she came again and again; toward the end she fell forward flat on the bed, "Oh Daddy I love you so much ..."

Jimmy leaned down on her body using her firm ass as a platform of sorts while he jammed his cock in and out of her sopping pussy until he felt the old hot red wave come over him. A deep powerful force began to boil out of his body as he ejaculated repeatedly deep in her pussy his cock pushing against her cervix. He held himself hard and deep inside her as he came, holding himself there for several minutes breathing hard and fast.

When last he fell over to her side, she wiggled her body down to nestle against him; he took her in his arms and held her tightly. They spooned together quickly falling deeply asleep. Livy dreamed soft sweet girl dreams of being loved; Jimmy dreamed about Kelly and days gone by ...

. . . . . .

"Jimmy ... Jimmy ... come on baby, wake up now."

Kelly shook him gently; he was just back from Saudi Arabia and the phrase "bone tired" just barely described it. He'd rushed back because there was some kind of emergency that demanded his presence at the office in Dallas. When he arrived he learned that the old man had given him a gift of a 26% block of stock making him the owner of 51% of RWJ Engineering. It had been a shock to say the least. All the old man would say was, "I love ya' boy and I ain't gettin' any younger."

After discovering his new office, taking a shower and dressing in a clean suit in his new office, he and the old man met Kelly at the old man's favorite Dallas steak house, Dunston's on Harry Hines. Each man polished off a rare 24 ounce porter house, creamed spinach, au gratin potatoes, key lime pie and a bottle of Burgundy's best. Kelly delicately devoured a 8 ounce rib eye and all the rest. They had a great celebration after which the old man sent him home, "Take your pretty girl home and get you some pussy!" Ray whispered in his ear as they left the steak house.

Kelly pretended not to hear a thing until they were alone in her car. She leaned next to him as he started the car, "Pardon me Sir, would you like some pussy?" she said with a girlish giggle.

Jim grinned widely, "Yes Ma'am, I surely would ... but first I need a bath. I took a quick shower at the office but I still feel grimy from the trip."

She snuggled against him for the ride, once they were home she took him directly to the bedroom and helped him strip, "Sit right there while I get the bath running," she said. Seconds later he heard the taps in the big roman tub splashing and knew it would be a bath for two.

She walked back in and began dropping her clothes into the big corner chair smiling as she stripped. Naked she walked up to him and pulled his face into her soft, bushy crotch. "Just a little preview for you big boy," she said as she slipped to her knees pushing his legs apart. "Do you think you can cum for momma before the tub fills?"

It had been nearly 18 days and he was ready. He smiled saying, "I suppose I could try Ma'am ..."

"Well alright then," she said taking his cock into her mouth as her hands softly rubbed his thighs and cupped his ball sack. She sucked and bobbed and stroked ... steadily working him until he began to buck up into her mouth while his hands softly stroked her head. She felt him swell in her mouth and pulled back keeping just the first 3 or 4 inches in her mouth as she sucked harder hollowing her cheeks. He groaned, letting several blasts of hot cum loose into her mouth.

When he finished she leaned back savoring her mouthful of his warm cum. She always loved playing with cum, he thought it was kinky fun, she only knew that it smelled like him, tasted like him and she loved him. After a moment she swished his cum and swallowed smacking her lips, "Still tasty big boy!"

He laughed and leaned down taking her head in his hands and kissed her tasting his cum on her lips and in her mouth as their tongues mingled. "Come on, I don't want the tub spilling over," she said. Into the bath they went, she turned and spooned against him as he spread his legs allowing her to snuggle in leaning against his chest. The tub was hot and welcoming and he relaxed falling asleep.

. . . . . .

He woke up thinking he was dreaming, he was alone in bed ... then he remembered everything. Livy being gloriously naked, so beautiful; he remembered how musty sweet her pussy tasted and how tight she was when he penetrated her, most of all he remembered her happy cries as she climaxed again and again. And he remembered dreaming of Kelly, "Shit, it's no wonder I've got a hard-on," he thought to himself.

He slid over to the edge of the bed and sat up, his cock pointing at the ceiling. His cock was a little sore, then he noticed light coming from under the bathroom door. He walked over and tapped lightly, "Livy is everything alright?"

He waited only a second or so before opening the door. She was sitting on the commode holding a damp wash cloth to her face, "Baby, what's wrong?"

She looked up at him with a happy shining face and tears running down her cheeks. "It's OK Daddy; really ... I'm just so happy. Sometimes a girl needs to cry." She stood and walked into his arms then kissed him softly on the lips, "Besides, my pussy is kinda' sore."

Jimmy leaned back looking into her eyes and asked in a shocked voice, "Oh my God, were you a virgin?"

Livy put both hands over her mouth and laughed loudly ... "Oh Lord no Daddy. I am not a virgin, why would you think that?"

He stood there with a puzzled look on his face, "No Daddy, not a virgin; just because I'm not a virgin does not mean I get a big cock like yours in my pussy every day. Heavens Dad, having sex with you is like having sex with a fence post - you got a big dick, you know!"

"Well Shit, it's not that big honey ..." he said with a start.

"Come on Dad let's go have a talk," taking his hand, she lead them back to bed. Once they were snuggled in with Livy resting in his arms, her head on his chest, she said, "I'm fully 20 years old and I've had sex with 3 guys, not a dozen."

"I never thought you were promiscuous ..." he said quietly.

"Not even close, you remember Greg, the guy I went to the senior prom with?"

"The trust fund brat with the bone in his nose?"

"It was a ring, you know like in a bull's nose; anyway, Greg was no bull I promise," she said. He was my first time and it was a good thing 'cause his dick wasn't a whole lot bigger than my finger," she said holding up her middle finger. "I swear he didn't last for 3 whole minutes, but he thought he was a stud."

"Where is he now?" Jim asked.

"In rehab again I expect," she said. "Anyway we only did it a couple of times and he was the same both times, dinky and quick. Then the summer before I started college I did it a lot with Todd Baker at the club."

"The tennis pro? I thought he was married."

"Yup, the very same; he is married but he and his wife have a deal. They can screw anyone they want as long as they are very discreet. You know his wife, she runs the bar in the lounge; I've seen you look at her, she's really hot." Livy said.

"You're right she is very good looking; why would he want to fuck around on her," he wondered.

"Dad, some guys are dogs and Todd is a dog, he's also very good looking. He told me when I was leaving for college that he wanted to screw 1,000 women and from what I've seen he's well on his way. He has one singular talent, that boy can eat pussy for days."

"So, how often did you guys do it?"

"Twice a week for the last five weeks of summer, we just got to number 10 when I left. I was his Wednesday afternoon lesson he said. Anyway, he was nice but not really all that memorable; and then there is Joshua. Josh is working on his doctorate in geology and he's doing some sort of research in the Dakotas. His school is Southern Cal, but his research is up there. He is very sweet and shy and I think he could be special. I showed him how to eat pussy and he took to it like a duck to water ... and he has a nice thick dick. It's not quite as big as yours but I really enjoyed it when we made love, he made me cum hard. We only got to do it 3 times before he had to go home for some family thing."

They were quiet together, after a moment Livy twisted her head round and looked up into his face and asked, "Was that too much information Dad?"

"No darling it was just fine, I'm glad you shared it with me. Now remember I'm an engineer, so by my count, you've only had sex 15 times in your life?"

"Well if you don't count sex with myself, its 16 counting tonight which should count for like 50, it was so good and so special," she pulled his arms tightly around her. "Shit Dad, you turned my pussy to mush, I've never cum so much in my life ..."

"Flattery will get you everywhere baby girl," his hands slipped up her body and captured her breasts; his thumbs began softly rubbing her nipples.

"Oh God that feels so good ..."

It felt so good that they had sex twice more before the sun came up, and then they slept again.

Livy woke first, it was just after 9:00 am Monday morning, she knew he wanted to go into the office; so she eased away from him quietly and went into the bathroom closing the door after her. She had a healthy piss and stepped into the shower hurriedly soaping herself clean and rinsing. After a quick toweling off, she brushed her teeth and hair then quietly left the bathroom.

Jimmy was lying on his back snoring softly, although not hard his cock was full lying fatly on his belly. Livy couldn't resist it, she stepped quietly to the bed, leaned down and sucked the first 3 inches into her mouth and began to suckle like a new calf. Jimmy stirred, opened his eyes and reached up caressing her full breasts then said in a sleepy voice, "May I always wake up like this ... oh my sweet baby girl."

She let his cock slip from her mouth, turned and kissed him fully on the mouth, "Time to get up sleepy head it's after 9:00," her voice was thick and husky.

Jim struggled to sit up and slid to the edge of the bed as she kissed him again," I'm gonna' get dressed and get your breakfast ready, I know you want to go to the office, so shake a leg and get cleaned-up."

Jim stood up pulling her into his arms and mashed her body into his," you feel wonderful in the morning Livy," then he reached down and gave her butt cheeks a hard squeeze, "what a sweet ass!"

Livy spun out of his arms and ran for the door hollering, "Clean it up old man, breakfast is coming up."

While he cleaned himself up in the bathroom, Livy raced to her room, dressed quickly and ran back down into his bedroom stripping the bed completely and gathering up the loose clothing placing all of it in the large laundry bin. Next it was off to the kitchen where she put together his breakfast and started a big pot of coffee.

Jimmy wasn't particular when it came to coffee, lots of successful people developed fancy coffee tastes - Pure Kona, African Peabody and the like. Jim on the other hand liked simple things; his favorite coffee was Community Coffee, 6 bucks a bag.

Given the nature of her private schooling and her friends from successful wealthy families she'd been exposed to lots of fancy coffees even Kopi Luwak, coffee beans that came from the waste of the Asian palm civet cat. The animal eats the coffee berries and because they can't digest the bean it comes out in the droppings. Enterprising natives harvest the poo and pick out the beans. Livy's best friend's mother bought a pound of this coffee at Neiman Marcus for $ 350. After she tasted it she decided that her Dad was at least $ 344 smarter.

Jimmy came into the kitchen smartly dressed in light weight charcoal wool slacks, pale grey shirt and burgundy and black striped tie. "Wow Daddy, you clean up really well!"

"Thank you sweetheart" he said as he sat down and began to pack away breakfast. "Seems like I have a big appetite this morning ..." he said as he grinned at Livy.

Livy had picked up the land line phone at the small kitchen desk and was listening intently to a voice mail message, when it finished she grinned widely and said, "Isabelle won't be back until Wednesday Dad!"

Isabelle has been their resident housekeeper of many years, Kelly hired her over 15 years ago to help look after the big house and chase after Livy. She is a short round woman of unfailing good humor, industriousness and completely devoted to the family. After Kelly's death Isabelle kept the family going, Jim never lacked for support at home and Livy always had someone who loved her at hand. When Jim and Livy were out of town she frequently scrubbed the house to a shine, locked everything up tight, set the alarm and took a week or two visiting her daughter and grandchildren who live in Sonora, Northern Mexico.

Jimmy's policy with Isabelle was simple, do whatever you need to do, take whatever money you need from the household account, just be sure to stick a note on the fridge or leave me a voice mail so I know you're all right. Other than his family, there was no one on earth he trusted more than Isabelle.

"When you get home tonight we can make love all night long Dad," Livy was beaming.

"It looks like I better rest up at the office," he said with a smile.

. . . . . .

Livy planned to spend the day lounging around the pool, school would start next week and she had all the stuff any 20 year old girl would need at home in Carson City. There were closets full of clothes and enough school supplies for any three people.

She watched Jim drive off to the office and quickly cleaned up the kitchen then texted her best friend Lesley Carter. She and Lesley had been friends for years and did almost everything together, even losing their virginity on the same night. Where Livy was tall and full breasted, Lesley was short barely 5'2" and small breasted, she was not quite a B cup. Her family claimed that they were direct descendants of a famous American Indian, although Lesley told Livy privately that she did one of those $ 99 DNA tests from the Ancestry people and there wasn't a trace of Indian to be found. "We're 100% western European," she said with a smile.

"You know my Dad," she said "he's so full of bullshit that if the world needed fertilizer all they'd need to do is squeeze his head!" after that declaration the girls collapsed in laughter. Lesley has several things going for her; she has sparkling green eyes, a naturally dark complexion, long rusty brown hair and a trim gymnasts figure complete with a sweet bubble butt.