Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, now, Honey. I can't let you just walk out that front door!"

"And why not?!" Max said, still trying to will his body to move, yet remaining gargoyle still.

"It's too dangerous out there. What kind of host would I be if I just let you outside without me accompanying you?" He sighed and put his arm around the immobilized human. "I know you're mad, I really do... but I'm doing this for your own good. And besides..." he ran his paw through Max's hair. "I have a way we can work through our anger, grow closer together and so on."

Max had heard enough, he had tolerated enough. " Oh, you fucking rabbit... I haaaa..." He couldn't say it. He tried again. "I really haaaaaa... "

He knew what he wanted to say, hate. It was such a simple word, summing up his feelings perfectly well but he couldn't put his voice to it.

"You really what, sweetcheeks?" The bunny chuckled. "Go on, spit it out"

"I really haaa-ave to thank you for your hospitality." Max could just kill himself for that. That was the absolute opposite of what he wanted to say and yet it was forced out of him. Even his own voice was out of his control. He was a hostage. Escape was not possible. Pacer pulled him into a tight embrace, his grabby paws finding quickly their way to his backside yet again.

"Well that is awfully sweet of you, my dear." God, the way he said that made Max's skin crawl. His paws were still massaging into the supple latex over Max's rear, kneading and groping and oh god why was he enjoying this? "That collar has another feature, it's really cool." The bunny said, hitting a button on his watch giving Max a split-second of peace before the effect hit.

The light turned blue, and Max felt himself grow hard, his erection tenting the latex, it felt so tight...and a manic wave of neediness washed over him. He needed to get off, and that need grew more and more desperate every passing instant. No matter how he jerked and groped at his crotch, though, he couldn't get any response. He looked up at Pacer with pleading eyes, and the rabbit just smirked and shrugged.

"Help me?" Max whimpered.

"Say you're my girl," Pacer said, teasingly hovering his finger just above the button. So close..

"But I'm not..."

"Saaayyyy it~"

Max was going to lose his mind if this kept up so he just swallowed what mangled husk remained of his pride. "I'm your girl!"

Pacer pressed the button and Max's eyes rolled back in his head, squealing in a quite feminine voice as he blasted the insides of the catsuit with white-hot spunk. He was spent, burnt out. Max dropped to his knees in a panting, groaning wreck and the rabbit, having won again, kneeled down and patted his head.

"That'll do, pumpkin. Nice ass by the way."

Max reached his arms back, running his hands over his hips and rump and indeed they felt bigger, rounder and softer, even under the suit.

"It's too cute when you feel yourself up, babe. I'd do anything to be able to watch you explore, but I'm busy. Try to get some work done around the house. Gotta earn your keep!"

Max looked up as Pacer stepped up and out of the house. No matter what he tried to do, he couldn't get himself near the door. Everytime he came close, the red light would pierce on, and his muscles would tighten and freeze.

Max blushed. He moved to the kitchen and wiped up his cum with a towel. The front part of the suit was lined with little white stains. No matter how much Max scrubbed, the markings remained visible. He hoped he wouldn't have to go outside. Not without his beau Pacer, at least... what? No, it was just the cumstains that made him not want to go outside. Max threw the towel into a laundry basket.

Maybe the back door had an exit. Max scurried to the back of the burrow and opened the door. A little garden with rows of vegetables lines most of the back, with a pile of nasty manure stinking up the place on the side. A high stucco wall fenced in the back area. All Max had to do was climb the top.

With a step and a hop, Max ran to the wall and got his arms on top of the wall. Dangling, all he had to do was pull himself up, but upon trying, he lost his grip. Max stepped back and did it again, but fell. Once more, but again Max fell.

Max looked at his fingers. Yeah, the rubber wasn't perfect, but he knew he could do a ton of pull-ups. And yet here he couldn't even do one? He rubbed his sore arms. Why were they so sore? He hadn't done anything. He looked them over.

How were they so skinny? Where had all of his damn muscle gone? His hands explored back to his ass, even shapelier and curvy than before. Was this the same thing?

"Fucking Pacer," Max cursed. This was met by a quick few footsteps and the swinging open of the backdoor. Pacer was home.

"There you are! I thought that you had done something dangerous like go out by yourself! It's not safe for a coquette like yourself to go out alone. Most rabbits aren't quite the gentleman like I am. Now..." trailed Pacer, pressing a button on his watch, "what could you possibly be doing back in the garden?"

The light turned red. Max hesitatingly drew out his answer. "Nnnnn..." Max slurred as he prepared to lie. He couldn't do it. What did Pacer want here? The truth? "I tried to escape."

Yes. "Oh, babe, I knew it. I saw all your paw-prints right in the mud. If you wanted to practice being dirty for me, you should've just asked. I'm more than happy to let you experiment with me, sugar."

Max grit his teeth. Pacer was just toying with him, rolling his paws around his hips. What was going to come next?

Pacer fidgeted with the watch, and then the blue light appeared again. Blood rushed to Max's penis, pumping in pleasurable waves. Chemicals spurt out of his brain and spread to his body, making his skin oh-so-sensitive against the rubber, but especially on his new thick rump. Max moaned, and with a quick press of the finger, Pacer pushed in on Max's nose.

Max's previously prominent nose squished into a little button rabbit nose. He felt it twitch helplessly and aggressively, taking in the new scents. The manure was filthy, even stronger and more repugnant than before. And Pacer... oh Pacer reeked. Whatever body odor he had must've been ten times worse to a rabbit smelling. And yet...

Pacer grinned, knowing exactly the gymnastics going on in Max's mind. "You like it dirty, huh? That's why you spent all this time in the mud. That's why you asked me not to shower before I left today. You want a cavebunny to rule your roost. Tell me I'm right."

Max moaned in pleasure. He hated it. He hated every part of this, the horrible stench and the lies from Pacer. But he needed to cum more. He'd say whatever he had to. "You're right."

Pacer ran his arm squeakily across the rubber and then tightened his grip on the hip. Suddenly, he rolled backwards, pulling Max down with him. The scent so close to the recently spread manure was incredibly unpleasant, and his new twitchy rabbit-nose wasn't helping much.

"A good wife gets their man off and knows their place. You love being degraded. I know you do. I can see it in your eyes. I love the way they sparkle. But for now, I wanna be able to see your child-bearing hips. So flip over and get to work."

Max couldn't believe what he was hearing, but the threat of not getting to cum was just too much in the moment. He flipped over, his face right in the mud, and reached out with his arm down Pacer's coverings. He found a cock already at a throbbing excitement, and started to squeeze it, rolling it up-and-down. Max blushed furiously, gagging at the smell.

Pacer rolled his pants down and gave Max better access to his cock. Max did everything he could not to look at it, but he couldn't help quick glances out the side of his eyes. The rabbit certainly was packing. Max darted his eyes away, trying to focus on getting this over as fast as possible. Suddenly, Pacer took his paw and shoved Max's face down into the ground. "Keep it up. I'm so close to coming, babe. Where did you learn to do this?"

Max kept stroking, even covered in the nasty manure. He didn't know why, but he felt compelled to answer. "Practice... for... for... you." On the last word, Pacer grunted out, shooting his cum right onto the rubber ass of Max. "For me! Oh, I love a woman that's a secret freak. You nasty betty! Good job!"

Pacer popped up immediately, stepping on Max, forcing him more into the mud. Walking back into the house, he pressed a few buttons on his watch, and suddenly the sensations overwhelmed Max's mind. His penis erupted, blowing orgasmic waves of sticky cum right into his suit again and again. Max quivered in the mud, desperately trying to push out just another drop of cum.

Then he sat up, covered in mud, cum and other things he forbid himself from thinking of. The black latex suit was painted in different shades of filthy brown, his body was sore all over from being rutted in the dirt like a sow. It felt wrong, it smelt wrong, it was wrong... but why did it feel so good? An orgasm like the one he had couldn't be faked, he had to have liked it. That just added to Max's feelings of being violated.

He rose to his feet and walked back inside, taking care to wipe his paws... his feet on the doormat. Pacer was lounging on the couch in the den watching the local variant of a sports match. He looked up at Max with a nonchalant smile, like he hadn't done anything. Max wasn't angry, he was too tired... too ashamed to be angry. He wasn't a person anymore, he felt like a broodmare, something to be used.

"Hey kinky lady, could you go take a shower and clean the place up?" he said, wrinkling his lapine nose at the smell. "What will the neighbors think if they catch you smelling like that? Max's head dropped, his resistance burned out for the day.

"Yes, dear."

"And when you're done, could you get me some snacks? The Cottontails and Diggers game is on."

"Yes..." Max could taste the bile in his throat as he forced the words out. "... dear."

The bathroom was a nice little place at least, same stucco walls as the rest of the home with a stone tiled floor. He didn't even bother taking the suit off. It was waterproof, and Pacer would just take advantage when he tried to get it back on.

A quick turn of the faucet and comfortably numbing warm water rained down on the disgraced human. As he scrubbed the filth off of himself with a bar of green mint-scented soap, it dawned on him just how different he had become physically. In addition to his hips and his thin, dainty arms, he could feel a tight, hot sensation in his chest. He lathered his hands up and ran them up and down his front. He could feel a pair of swellings just beneath his nipples, small but sensitive. His waist had pinched inwards, making his rump look even bigger.

The sharp, minty smell of the soap did a good enough job at getting rid of the profane stink, but still he felt dirty. He felt dirty all the way down to the marrow. Was this his fucking life now?

Max could look forward to day after day of being a domestic slave, carrying out the same thankless chores for a disgusting virile buck who would force his face into the mattress as he fucked Max, sweat streaming down the human's face in thin trails like syrup rolling down a waffle, Pacer's earthy musk filling his nose as he bred him good and hard like the doe he...

Max slapped himself in the cheek. His ears rang, and his cheek was red and stinging, but he had to stop himself. He knew his mind had been compromised, but he was not going to let it change. He couldn't let it change, in fact. Even if he would never get away from this place, if he kept on hating Pacer he could win at least a small part of his dignity back.

He took a bottle of shampoo and squirted out a viscous dollop of the sweet smelling stuff. The label on the bottle had an image of a smiling bunny girl in the exact same outfit he was wearing relaxing in a field of flowers. "Fur and Tail For Does: Mango Scent." This was the least offensive way femininity had been pushed on Max. At least he knew other guys who used similar products on their hair to keep it smooth and shiny for their big, handsome men to appreciate, to run their paws through, to pull as they were mounted and claimed by their future husbands...

He slapped himself again. Why couldn't he keep his mind from wandering? "Keep it together, Max," he said to himself as he lathered the shampoo into his hair. Beneath the suds, soft white streaks were showing up in his hair, slowly but surely taking away more and more of his natural brown color.

He stepped out of the shower. At least he was clean now. The young man turned to the mirror, staring at himself. Something was off. He opened his mouth, lifting his lip up with his fingers, clearly revealing that his front teeth were a bit longer than he remembered. Max found it remarkable how little things like this bothered him after what happened in the garden.

Max sighed through his little button nose as he fetched a mop and a bottle of cleaner from the hall closet. "If I get out of this," Max whispered to himself, "...I am never going to make another 'get back in the kitchen' joke ever again."

Mopping the floor wasn't so bad. The strong lemon scent of the cleaner drowned out any stink the muddy pawprints had about them, and the monotony of the work was quite relaxing. He could get lost in this chore, focusing on nothing but the floor getting cleaner and cleaner as he worked through the house. Pacer even left her... him alone as she... no no HE worked. Max caught him staring at her ass the whole time, of course... her ass?

Fucking something. Figuring that out was just too difficult. Each mopping stroke caused her bosom to bounce a little bit, and adjusting to that made her sweat a little bit. To adjust, Max had to focus on straightening her back, and really getting her butt and legs into each movement. Again, Pacer never stopped staring, but for her own health, this is what Max had to do.

His. His health. His butt. His back. Max placed the mop down and walked over to the couch Pacer was on, drawn for some reason. He had earned a second down. He sat down on the opposite side of the couch, and of course Pacer shimmied right into Max's side.

"You've worked hard today. How about I treat you to a little bit of wet and sloppy foreplay?" Max felt himself get hard at the advance, his cock pressing visibly against the catsuit. Max shifted himself away from him against the side of the couch, but Pacer pressed himself onto Max. Grabbing Max's chin, Pacer forced his tongue deeply into Max's mouth. The tongue greedily explored Max's mouth, sloppily batting at Max's tongue and rolling around his buck teeth. Max moaned with feminine grunts, trying to push Pacer off, but he was just so much smaller now. Finally, Pacer broke off the kiss to get a breath.

Max shoved Pacer off and stepped away. "Pacer! You can't do this. This is all sexual harassment. This is something even worse than that."

Pacer snickered. "Hey, you're using your big words. Good girl. I love you being so smart. Doesn't seem like you need that word, though. How about you forget what that word means? And while you're up, grab me something to drink."

Max frowned, moving to the refrigerator and pulling out a lemon. Cutting it, he squeezed the juice over ice and stirred in sugar and water. "You can't just tell me to forget... to forget... what fucking word was it?" Max moved the drinks over on the plate and placed it on the end table, moving right back into Pacer's arms.

Pacer moved his paw down to Max's ass and squeezed, eliciting a squeak. "Fell-a-ti-o. Lots of syllables. You can just remember it as head. That'll probably be easier for a silly broad like you. Wanna show me what it means?"

Max stared at Pacer. "Don't make me do that." Pacer simply raised an eyebrow. "Look at yourself. Do you look like someone who doesn't want to do that?" Max struggled to answer as his tenting erection was clouding his thoughts. He needed to cum, and the display of dominance was horribly intoxicating to the sexual part of his mind.

Max said nothing. Staring at Pacer without breaking eye contact, Max got down on the floor and pulled down the slacks Pacer was wearing. Talk about virility, Max thought. Max was already at full mast and ready to explode again.

The scent of the penis assaulted Max's mind. With sticky drool pulling from his buck teeth down to his bottom lips, Max unthinkingly plopped the cock into his mouth. Pursing his lips around the head, Max bounced up and down on rabbit's penis. Every few seconds, Pacer would move his paws from Max's head to his ears, or to the rubber of his upper back, or especially to his neck. Constricting paws rubbing against the a vulnerable neck, Max aggressively sucked the penis, the strange danger only making him push harder.

Just as quickly as it began, Pacer burst hot lines of cum down Max's throat. Gagging and coughing, Max suddenly felt his thoughts return to him, his embarrassment flooding through his cheeks. But the neediness remained.

"Cum." Max croaked. "I need to cum."

Pacer hopped up and just walked away. "I can't do a thing for you on that!"

Max followed aggressively. "I said I need to cum! I did what you told me! Look at my goddamn dick! Let me fucking cum!"

Pacer half-turned. "I can't, my greedy little cum-slut. I didn't even turn on the blue light that time. How can I let you cum if I didn't even tell you to do anything by threat? You did that because you love it, you nasty fuck."

Max pawed at her... HIS needy bulge. He knew there was no dignified solution to this. But he needed release, he would lose his mind if he didn't. It was getting so hard already to think...

"Pacer... Tell me what to do."

Pacer's bunny ears perked up, he spun around on his feet, there was a smile on his face that seemed... genuinely friendly? Or was it the collar making him see it that way? That was the big problem - Max could no longer trust his own thoughts, something was being done to him and he had to fight it somehow - but how could he solve it?

"Oh... you want the man to be in charge now!" Pacer scoffed, leaning against the wall. "I swear, you dames need to learn to make up your minds."

"Pacer... I need to do something... I'm so pent up I can't even think." Max was kneeling before him, eyes wide open. He may have been too proud to beg a day ago, but not now. God, how was he ever going to live this down if by some miracle he could escape?

"Good!" Pacer said, checking his control watch. "Thinking is your husband's job! Now why don't you get me something to eat? I think I remember telling you that already..."

"Pacer..." Max moaned.

"Oh don't worry, I forgive you. I know how scatterbrained you can be..."

Max rose to his feet and walked to the kitchen, like a prisoner heading to the gallows. Somehow it all just kept getting more and more hopeless. His cock felt like it was going to explode any second, teetering on the edge of an orgasm that was being held just out of reach. He took out some celery and carrots and began chopping them into bite-sized slices with fast and uneven moves of the knife.

Please... please please please let this be the thing that gets him off, Max thought as he drizzled salt over the veggies and arranged them on a plate. It took all of his willpower not to touch himself as he brought the food to her husb-to Pacer. The rabbit took the food made for him and crunched into a piece of celery as Max watched, begging with his eyes.

"Pretty good, babe." He said, and Max breathed a thankful sigh. Finally he would have his relief.

"But... I would like something to rest my feet on." Pacer wiggled his toes and Max tried not to let his face show the disgust he felt. He knew where this was going...

"Not askin' twice, babe~" Pacer said, patting Max none-too-gently on his rump.