Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey babe! I'm home early!"

Pacer... Molly took a deep breath and smelled herself. The musky scent was still there, but it was masked. She flipped her lop ears out of her face and headed back into the kitchen to play the part of the housewife who was definitely, absolutely, unequivocally not ovulating.

"Oh hi... I uh..." Molly's eyes darted to the soup pot and to Pacer back and forth as she put her lines together mentally. "I made dinner! "

"I'll say..." Pacer grinned as he lifted the lid off the pot, his cotton tail waggling as he breathed the soup's pungent aroma in. "I could smell it from outside, and..." His nose waggled, his whiskers twitched as he leaned into Molly's shoulder to smell of her.

'Did you do something with your fur?"

Molly giggled nervously and tried not to look him in the eye. "Peppermint... I wanted to smell nice for my husband."

Pacer chuckled, and patted her butt, making Molly confront the awful fact she was starting to enjoy being petted like that. He had a seat at the dining table as she served the both of them a bowl of the distraction soup. "What did the nurse say?" Pacer said, taking the first bite.

"She told me to take it easy, get some rest and that." Pacer just grinned at her, a sly, knowing grin that made her knees shake.

"Anything else?" Oh fuck, Molly did not like the way he said that.

"N-no. Nothing else, nothing at all. She told me that I needed rest, and then she was handsy, and checked my health and said that-"

Pacer's nose twitched rapidly, before he clanked his spoon onto the table and then placed it down. He simply stared her down.

"I need you now. You're driving me fucking crazy."

Molly leaned backwards into her chair. "No, I can't. We can't. My back. The nurse said we can't."

Pacer stepped forward, treading slowly towards Molly. Leaning inwards, he glared at Molly.

"No, she didn't say that. She wouldn't say that. And besides - you need bedrest? Well, guess what? I need to cum in your cunt. I'm not sure what you did, but you've got me pulled by an invisible wire instead of the other way around."

Molly bucked out of her chair, gingerly but slowly goose-stepping away from Pacer. She took a step back, but suddenly her collar flashed red. Her body locked in place.

"Pacer, not right now..."

Pacer looked at her with the same cheeky grin he always used.

"You did something to get what you want, just like I worked to get what I want. I'm not sure what your endgame here is, but you forgot two things. Actually, it's three. I control ya, babe. I'm bigger than you, I'm in control of your movements. And oh yeah - your dripping little pussy craves me. So in the end, babe, I'm going to get what I want. Just remember the basics. You need bedrest, but you don't matter. I need to cum. And I matter."

Molly just stood there, petrified in place. Her insides didn't freeze, though, as another puff of desperate sex leaked out of her pussy. The degrading speech, the confidence in possessing her. I mean, he was right. Her pussy did want him. She could smell how bad she wanted it. But she couldn't... she couldn't.

One step. One step taken closer to Pacer. No, no, no. Molly ached to take the step back, but again, the red light sat right at the bottom of her vision. She knew it would be no use. She needed some out. She had to find some escape. She couldn't hold out. If she let her mind debate this, she'd conclude she needed his cock deep inside of her, filling her womb with his potent seed, making her-

Another step. Fuck. Something. She needed something now.

"I'm in heat!"

Pacer's eyes widened as his erect penis clearly hardened under his pants. NO. That was wrong. Why did she say that? Why couldn't she think straight? God, she needed something. What? What did she possibly have?

"And... a-and... there's no time left. You're about to miss it. I've won."

Molly grinned. No heat means he won't fuck her. That was the lie she needed. No heat mea-

Huff. Molly desperately gasped for the air that had been knocked out of her. Pacer had picked her up in a rolling tackle and was dragging her by the wrists to his bed. Molly cried out in pain from her back and her wrist before she violently was thrown onto the bed.

"You greedy little skank. You thought you could hide that from me. Do you know how hot the idea of filling you up and impregnating you is to me? Do you know how I've fantasized about that? You don't take that away from me. I'm taking you right here, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. I can smell it. You're. Still. Fertile."

Molly felt tears well up as her slit leaked from the talk. That lie didn't work. Did she want this too? Her thoughts raced, the pain, the injuries, the sex, the cock, oh, look at his cock. Pacer had stripped quickly, and his cock was dripping in precum. With a squeaking skrrrt, he rubbed a line of sticky fluid down the front of the rubber catsuit.

"My scent, right here on you. Who do you fucking belong to?"

Molly bit her lip, but even viced down she couldn't keep from answering.

"I belong to you, Pacer, my stud!"

Molly blushed. What the fuck? Is the collar - yep. The blue light's on.

"Now, babe. This is your last chance. Be the good wife you know you are. I'm tired of your tricks and objections. You and I both deserve less thoughts out of you."

Pacer fingered the zipper at her crotch and opened it up. Molly let out a trembling gasp as she saw fur, plush white fur running down her body as Pacer slid her suit down, he buried his face into her perky, firm little breasts and the feeling of his breath on her soft body sent shockwaves of pure, dumb, animal pleasure rolling up her backbone. Why did something so wrong feel so good?

He pushed into a wet, deep kiss as he tugged the suit down around her waist, his free arm running gently over her back, massaging and kneading it as Molly curled her toes, moaning as the urge to breed, to give into new instincts and desires took hold. Pacer's musk mixed with her own scent to form an intoxicating miasma hanging over the both of them. Their buck teeth clicked together as he deepened the kiss, his tongue dancing with her own as he yanked her bodysuit the rest of the way off of her, revealing her own paws, her moist and glistening sex thrumming with need.

Pacer broke the kiss off, a thin trail of saliva following from her mouth to his as he pulled away, looking down at her. "Sorry, babe... " he whispered, "But you need this much more than I do." Molly didn't argue. She couldn't. Instead, she helplessly mouthed his name as he thrust into her, making her dainty little toes curl.

"Pacer I..." Molly was blushing bright pink under her cream-colored fur, "...I need you... I..."

He gently pushed her mouth closed as he pumped in and out, and and out harder and faster. "Save it for after, honey... " he said, stroking her ear. "I want you to remember this. Remember the exact moment I break you." Before she could answer back, he thrusted in and bit down into her shoulder just enough to mark her skin beneath the fur. He nipped again at her lop ears as she thrust herself back against him. Deep down, she couldn't get rid of the feeling she really did want this. Would being the mother to Pacer's children be so bad? She did have the fertile child-bearing hips, the supple breasts, and the burning desire for it... And then Pacer's face, his scent, everything about him. Memories flowed into her mind, filling the growing gaps in Molly's past.

"I wouldn't have done any of this if I didn't love you. This is the best a fag like you could ever hope for," Pacer said, pounding into her more and more vigorously as she hooked her legs around him. She wasn't in any mind to argue with him. Everything was getting so sticky in her head. He was her husband after all. It was only natural to spread her legs for him, even after playing hard to get like the silly little gal she was.

But was that right? Even as she could feel herself and Pacer getting closer and closer to orgasm, she could feel something was amiss, like she had forgotten something very important... something that she would never recover. And who was Max? Each thrust pulled that name further and further away. Was he a past boyfriend? Good girls don't think about past lovers. They dedicate themselves to their man. Right?

She could figure that out later. Her heat was all that mattered now.

Pacer let out a strained yell as he pulled back on her long, fluffy ears like they were handlebars on a bike and filled her with load after load of his potent seed. And instantly after she felt him fertilize her, she came loudly and messily, staining both of their fur with a mix of her sex and Pacer's seed as she cried out his name.

And as her climax subsided into a warm afterglow, she felt a pleasant emptiness where there once was doubt and shame, the blue light on her collar flickering before the device returned to neutral. The world around her felt simpler, happier.

"How's it feel, knowing you're gonna be a mama?" Pacer said between deep breaths, spent but utterly satisfied.

"I... I love you so much..." Molly sighed. She felt full, warm, fulfilled. They fell asleep soon after, with Molly resting in his arms, her face nuzzled in his soft chest.

--

Months passed by. Molly felt her belly grow rounder and firmer as Pacer's children gestated inside of her. Her back still ached, but she still met her obligations. Laundry, cooking, consortium. All the things a wife is supposed to do.

When Pacer left the house during the day, Molly managed the home. Her friends sometimes would come over, and they'd gush about how much they loved their lives. The conversations seemed to repeat over and over, but none of them noticed. Molly didn't either.

Today was a special day. Pacer swung the door open, having come home early. Molly scurried over and mechanically moved to pull his shoes and jacket off.

"Hubby! I'm so glad you're home early. What's the occasion?"

"Well, you're so far along. I figured I'd get you a gift. Feel your catsuit. Isn't that getting a bit tight?"

"I mean, I never exactly thought about it..." She hadn't. She didn't focus on silly things like her own comfort or the fit on her clothing. Tight was better, anyways, and she knew it turned on Pacer. That's all that mattered.

Pacer grinned and tossed a package at Molly. She bobbled the package as it fell to the floor. She was so clumsy. Blushing, Molly bent over and opened the package.

A new catsuit, this one pink. That meant she was far enough along to signal to the neighbors that she was a very pregnant bunny. Molly squeaked in happiness, pulling off her current suit quickly. Pacer moved behind her, fingering the zipper and rubbing his groin into her ass as she stripped.

"I want everyone to know. Molly is Pacer's bunny bearer. Molly is Pacer's baby bunny factory. Molly is a fertile doe that belongs to Pacer. We've got the new color, and I paid for the tailor to pry a little cutout so everyone sees as you fill out even further with my seed. Does that excite you?"

It did. Molly felt her groin stir as she goose-stepped into the new catsuit, the squeak of rubber now a familiar and comforting noise. She smiled.

"I want my wife to be marked. I want everyone to know you are the bearer of my seed. I've got an idea. You get on your knees, suck me off, and then I'll nut right onto that pregnant belly. You'll take your paw, and rub it in. P-A-C-E-R. Can you still spell that? If you can't, I'll guide it. I know thinking is hard for you. Don't worry, though. I'm here to think for both of us. Isn't that right?"

Molly wiggled at Pacer's roaming paws on her hips and then giggled.

"Yes, hubby."