Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a resigned sigh he could do nothing to repress, the disgraced human dropped to his hands and knees, letting his lapine captor put his feet, his unwashed feet on his back.

"Let... me cum." Max grunted. "I need to cum. I need to cum more than anything in the entire fucking world." Max rubbed his cock from the outside of his catsuit, blunt stroking gently squeaking off of his knuckles. He felt one foot rest on top his back, the other foot playfully kneading into his side. Pacer just whistled out a bit.

"You wanna cum, sweetheart? The man's the only one who needs to cum, but I'm a good man and a better husband. But I need to know you want it badly." Max watched as the blue light of the collar hummed on. Max's mind fogged as the effects of the collar slowed down his mind.

Max tried to center herself in her sudden dazed state. She was on the ground... why again? Max looked up. Her husband was right there, his feet resting heavily on her. Pacer must have worked hard today... surely it was her job to help him relax. He wouldn't do this if he didn't need it. This had to be the only way to get off, and she knew it. It's a woman's duty to cum second.

Max grabbed the paw off of her back and spun her seat on the ground to face him. Pressing his paw right into her face, Max rubbed the feet into her skin. His paws were rough and musky, and she wanted to get the scent of his musk all over her. She wanted to be marked. Pacer was one alpha rabbit, alright, and she could not get enough of his sweat.

The furry pads of the rabbit left stains on her soft skin, but as she did it, she felt little tufts of fur pop up along the sides of her face and on her chest. She rubbed the feet softly, tenderly licking the dirtiest parts.

She moved onto his toes, huffing gently on them as he pressed into her face. With a tingle, Max found that each lick of the toes tickled her ears. Pacer noticed too, grinningly. Max blushed. Any attention excited her. Max bounced up-and-down on the rabbit's paws, bits of fur flying in her mouth. Pacer seemed so smugly relaxed, simply laying back, occasionally leaning up to stroke her lengthening rabbit ears. The touches made her giggle, and only served to make her dick ache harder.

Max was too enthralled with the paws to notice Pacer adjust the buttons on his watch. Suddenly, the haze he faced started to dissipate. He still desperately had to cum, yes, but suddenly slobbering over paws seemed a lot less fun. The taste of salt seemed suddenly so much more salient in his mouth, although his boner still aggressively throbbed. Max looked up at Pacer disdainfully, suspicious of what would come next.

"So, my floppy-eared flirt. I can see you're still having a good time here. I'm fully prepared to let you cum, seeing as you've rubbed my feet like any good girl. I just have one small... tiny request."

Max sneered, popping his mouth off of the toes of Pacer. "What? Just tell me so I can do it. We both know I don't have a choice."

Pacer laughed. "Well, you have a choice. You always have a choice. Everything you've done here has been consented to, babe." Pacer rubbed on Max's cheek before pushing him away, shaking Max's new dangling ears. "You always have a choice. So make it. I want you to beg me to take your cock away. And then I'll decide how to act on that."

"What?"

Pacer chuckled. "You heard me, babe." Max ran his hands over his changed face, his fluffy lop ears... how much he had already been changed. He didn't really have a choice... but she did. She asked for all of this like a good girl. But that wasn't right... but it felt more and more right. Which thoughts were her own?

"Please," Max said, forcing each word out of himself, "... take my cock away."

"Say it like you mean it, honey~"

Max sighed, took a deep breath and asked himself forgiveness for what he was about to say. Even if he maybe chose this, it was not going be dignified, much like everything else. "Please!" Max shouted, "I need you to make me a full woman! It's the only way I can be a good wife for you!"

"Little more, you can do it, honey." Pacer patted her... him on the head as he egged him on. Was there a line he hadn't crossed?

"Pacer. I cannot take this anymore, I'll be your woman! Make the change already!" Max was in tears. He was so close to getting sweet release, and the fucking rabbit moved the goal post to the other end of the field.

"Who owns you, darling?"

"You do! Pacer owns me, I'm just a silly bunny and-"

Pacer pressed a switch on his watch and Max came like a shotgun blast. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he literally cummed his manhood away, his organ shrinking into him with each load released. His whole body shook, falling to the floor in a gasping heap as his insides shifted around in grumbling spasms. Pacer pulled him up off the floor by his wrist and stuck two fingers into the now flattened and soaked crotch of his suit, pressing inward against the moist, plump lips of Max's new womanhood.

"Now you're my girl." Pacer said, chuckling as he prodded a little deeper as Max gasped and moaned. "I bet you're just a mess of hormones again, just different ones."

'Y-yes." Max groped at her chest as he fingered her through the suit. One word was bouncing around inside her head throwing thoughts into disarray: breed. But this was wrong, it was so wrong. She had to keep it together and avoid the temptation to breed. If she gave in, she'd be stuck in his home forever as some bunny broodmare. But she had to breed.

"Ready to learn your place?" Pacer grinned as he gently guided her up to a kneeling position. "I don't remember if I told you all about what women around here are expected to do."

Max nodded. She was pretty sure he had mentioned it sometime before, but it was getting hard to remember after all that happened to her that day. She had to focus. She couldn't let this finish happening. Her very sanity depended on it, after all, and gosh, she really had to breed.

"Please, tell me..." Max muttered. "Just play along for now," she thought to herself. She'd pretend to be his little trophy wife while thinking of a way out. And until then she'd at least get to be bedded by such a handsome alpha bunny... No, that wasn't her thinking, was it?

It was. It had to be. Max wasn't stupid, and she certainly had a sense of self. How could you want something and not want something at the same time? Yes. This had to be her. Well... she could just do what a good wife is supposed to do when heavy lifting was needed in the mental department.

"Honey... is it possible to want something and not want something at the same time?"

Pacer bounced off the couch and placed his paw warmly on Max's hip. Rolling a paw across Max's front, Pacer reached around to make a full ring with his arms. A few button presses, and the blue light on Max's collar lit up. Max breathed in shallowly in anticipation. Pacer leaned into Max's ear and whispered.

"Will you promise not to think so hard when you're with me? Those things just don't matter. Your job isn't to think, and you know that. You're just a dumb little broad."

Max swayed back-and-forth, the heat of his body fogging his thoughts. What happened last time the blue light came on? Cum. Cum happened. Okay. Obedience. Obey. Do whatever it takes. Nothing else matters.

"I promise. No more thinking when you're around."

"Good girl."

Pacer pressed the buttons on his watch, and suddenly Max felt his new slit drool out fluid. Max moaned in feminine gasps, pressing her paws into her needy slit. The touch of Pacer's arms around her hips burnt with desperate need but undeniable pleasure as she bucked into his forearms. Her orgasm dumped out new precum to blend in with her semen, leaving the entire catsuit a sticky dump. She leaned into Pacer as her knees buckled. With a quick catch, Pacer walked the dazed Max in his arms to his bed.

-

Max woke up. Left, right. No Pacer. No Pacer, thank god. Reaching down, Max patted his groin. Okay, that did happen. There was the ejaculation, then the female orgasm, and then... why couldn't he remember what happened after that?

She rolled up and instantly buckled back into the bed. Where did this ridiculous back pain come from? She rolled onto her belly, trying to mitigate the over-the-top pain. Reaching backwards, Max rubbed her paw into her spine, going lower and lower before feeling something that wasn't supposed to be there.

A tail. The last bit of humanity she had was gone. With a hesitancy, Max rubbed the tuft at the end of her spine. So soft, and so intoxicatingly calming. Just one stroke, one stroke, one stroke more...

Pulling her paw away took every bit of power she had. Ugh. Max groaned into the pillow. Okay, new tail means back pain, right? She hadn't... she hadn't had sex last night. She'd remember. New tail is a natural reason to feel back pain, and just because she couldn't remember anything was no reason to panic. Max threw her face into the pillow. This was all too much.

She flicked her ears at attention. Someone was entering. Pacer. It had to be. Max groaned. There's nothing she could do, no way to avoid more degrading sexual acts. Footsteps, ten feet away, five feet away, and...

"Hello, Molly! I heard from Pacer you were in quite a bit of pain! I decided to come in and help nurse you back to health!"

"Uh..." Max looked up and there was another rabbit standing over her with a look of patronizing concern. Fortunately for her, it was another female. Unfortunately, she was dressed in a white latex nurse outfit that looked more at home in one of Pacer's Playbunny centerfolds than anything worn by a medical professional.

"Who's Molly?" Max said, groggily sitting up in bed. The nurse bunny just laughed and adjusted her shiny, sea-green rubber gloves.

"Silly girl, that's you! Didn't you see the tag on your collar?" the nurse said, pointing at the new addition to the obedience collar clasped tight around Max's neck: a brass heart-shaped tag like the ones pets have. Printed in block letters was the name Molly.

Why did that name sound so good to Molly... no no Max, her name was Molly... no her name, her real and correct name was... oh for fuck's sake. It was on the tip of her tongue, why couldn't she remember it? Her train of thought was interrupted by the nurse grabbing her little bunny tail and fondling it in a clinical, cooly detached way. Molly... Max's fur bristled under the nurse's gloved touch, her ears twitching, nose wiggling - why did it feel so good?

The nurse bunny's glove paws migrated down and Molly let out a startled yelp as she probed deep into her possibly deflowered womanhood, every movement sending flashes of sensation up her spine. The nurse muttered to herself as she fondled and checked Molly out in a way that made her wonder if this really was just a checkup.

"Well..." The nurse said, patting Max on the bum. "You should be fine if you take it easy for a while. Get plenty of rest, drink plenty of water, and don't leave the home unless you have your husband with you."

"Of course..." Max sighed. "Anything else I need to know or are you just going to have my husband explain it to me?" Max was being sarcastic as he spoke, but the nurse made an expression that let her know this was not an uncommon thing.

"Oh, I have to say you're just about ready for breeding! Aren't you excited?" The nurse said.

Max's mind said "Hell no." but Molly said "Oh yes, of course!" And before this could register with her, the nurse continued,

"I knew you would, after all nothing makes a husband happier than knowing he'll be a father soon! Well... that and meeting him at the door wearing just an apron and your collar." The nurse giggled. "You've got about twelve hours where you'll be ovulating. It should start in about four hours or so. The first thing you do when he comes home is tell him. Things will go best for you if you give him as many times as possible to fertilize you. It'll be a few months until you get this chance again."

No. Under no circumstances must she ever tell Pacer she was fertile. If she got knocked up, it was over. No escape, nothing. The end. Or was it?

Max looked at the nurse, who was fetching something from her doctor's bag. This was likely going to be her only chance at a real answer...

"Are... all women expected to be like this here? Obey your husband, cook and clean, have kids and so on?"

The nurse giggled again, pulling her gloves off with a crisp snap of the rubber. "Well of course, Molly! After all, your husband does know best! I know if I had a handsome buck like yours, I'd listen to him!"

Molly laid back in bed as the nurse prepared something for her backaches. The medicine filled the room with a sickly-sweet herbal odor that stuck in the back of her throat. With a metallic clink, the nurse stirred the mixture with a spoon and handed it off.

"Drink it all. It'll help."

Molly moved the mug to her mouth. The liquid was sticky, sour, and tough to get down. Snarling her lip, Max barely was able to get any of it down. And yet... immediately Molly could sense there was a difference. Something inside of her told her to down it all. Molly's gag reflex softened as she poured the thick liquid down, licking out every drop.

The scent of the medicine sat in her nose, twitching uncontrollably at the odor. Molly couldn't stop sniffing, couldn't stop drawing in the odor. Somehow it had gotten stronger. Where was it coming from?

It was coming from her. It was coming from her. She knew it. Molly lifted the edge of her catsuit, and the scent of thick herby musk mixed with sex dryly puffed out. The scent from her womanhood dominated the air intoxicatingly.

Molly broke out of her daze from the noisy packing of the nurse. Molly tried to bounce up to stop her, but her back tightened sharply, forcing her back into her pillow with a moan. Walking over with her bag, the nurse simply squeezed Molly's cheek with her claws.

"You're just so cute. No wonder he brags so much. We all want to be you."

Max simply groaned. The pain, the scent. Just barely, she was able to gasp out her thoughts.

"Stop. Before you go, tell me if that medicine going to help my back or not. What's going on?"

The nurse looked at Molly perplexed. Then, she broke into a toothy grin.

"You simple girl. I prescribed bed rest for your back. Did you think my concoction was for that? No! I just made it so that your heat stinks. Every time you're fertile and just desperate for a good breeding, you'll fill up the room. It's standard practice so our bucks get teased by our girls!"

Silence. With another puff, Molly felt her slit leak out more pre-cum, more desperation. The nurse's nose twitched, Molly's nose twitched. They both knew. Molly rolled her head back into her pillow and groaned, cheeks burning. God dammit.

The nurse just smiled.

"I've never seen anyone leak out so much so quickly. You must be one little slut, aren't you? Pacer does such good work."

Silence.

The nurse caressed Molly's face, prompting Molly to roll her head away from the prying paw. Pulling back, the nurse grabbed her bag and clacked step-by-step to the door. From the doorway, the nurse spoke to Molly.

"I just don't see why you're grumpy! Believe me. I've seen this a million times. You want to bear his children. You're injured, but still fertile. He'll get inside of you and your injury can't stop that. Quit worrying!"

Max turned back over, staring with teared-up eyes at the nurse.

"Do you think I'm pouting because I think I'm not going to get the blessing of a rabbit bursting in my vagina?" Max yelled. "Is that it? Is that really what you believe?"

The nurse stared, then shifted her vision up to the ceiling in thought. Molly watched, staring her down as the nurse calculated her answer. Finally, the nurse turned back to Max.

"Yes! That's correct! But don't worry - you're just misreading things!"

The nurse bounced up on her toes and closed the door. Four hours... Twelve hours... Molly... Max's mind leapt into action. If she could just find a way to drown out the scent of the heat and the nurse's concoction, she could beat this. She paced around the house, kneading at her aching back and looking for something, anything to make a bigger smell than the musk that was radiating from every inch of her body. And her rubber suit just trapped it in, keeping the musk on her body.

She fetched the biggest, ripest onions from the garden, sniffing of each of them as she plucked them from the mud. They were pungent, with a heavy dry stink about them. "Perfect..." Molly whispered to herself as she gathered a few other vegetables: carrots, squash, celery... then she saw in the corner of the garden a pepper plant with shiny, red pods.

Molly took a pepper and snapped it in half, her nose stinging under the sharp, acidic smell coming from the inside. She shoved them in the basket with the rest and headed back in. It wasn't the most elegant of plans, but Molly felt plenty confident. After all, Pacer was a big eater, and her cooking wouldn't be as suspicious as trying to vault over the garden wall.

She selected a number of spices from the cabinet and went to work. The onions and red peppers were sliced up and tossed in first, creating a spicy, piquant smell that burned Molly's nose, which was a very encouraging sign. She diced the celery and carrots next, finding cooking to almost be a second nature, even considering the simplicity of the food the locals favored. She checked the cupboard for salt when she found another welcome surprise: peppermint oil. She unscrewed the cap on the bottle and poured out some in her palm, rubbing it into her cheeks.

She smelt like a mixture of christmas and sex, but at least the musk was that much more concealed. As she cooked, she couldn't help but grope at herself, if she was going into heat, she'd be horny. Hornier than she had ever been before, Molly took in a deep breath and steeled her resolve, no matter what she had to resist. This wasn't even just about escape, oh no... this was about her very identity. She would prove to Pacer... to that bimbo of a nurse... to every stinking lagomorph here that she was not some dippy housewife content to work all day around the house and get bred like a show pony by her husband, their scents mingling together in the cool night air... her womb filled with his seed... her belly growing round and firm like a ripening fruit as she bore her first litter so soft and virile and...

Molly shook her head, she had to stop daydreaming like that. She looked to the clock constantly. She didn't have a lot of time left. Oh god her back... Molly's desperation had been an effective painkiller, but the cramp in her back had broken through. It was right back, the dull throbbing pain like a full-body toothache. She put the soup on a gentle simmer and went to lay down on the couch in the den. At the very least, Molly could say Pacer's furniture was comfy.

She placed a particularly fluffy pillow under her back as she lay there, alone with her thoughts. Molly hadn't really had that much time to herself ever since she arrived here, it was nice to finally be alone... to think. Her eyelids grew heavy. She was already so tired from her wifely duties that she didn't even care about the collar or anything else anymore. It would work itself out, that she was sure of. It'd work itself out and she'd be riiiiight back home and cured of whatever was being done to her.

She awoke some time later feeling horny and lightheaded, the temptation to dig her hands down the front of her suit was gnawing at the back of her consciousness. She looked up at the clock and felt her backbone turn to ice. She had been out for three hours, she was in heat now. Then, she heard the door open. She started praying to five different deities she had not believed in until that moment.